Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 70,555
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#60571 Oct 15, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>

and i know of few scientists, who do not use the works of others in their own assemblies. it's like an architectural engineer, none of the stuff is yours but the design may or may not be. even the principals of design are not all yours. how you fit it together, is not necessarily all your idea either.
Yes, very few scientists are truly original - if they're not fudging results then they steal ideas from others or they ransack books of Eastern Mysticism to get hints that they then try to put into the language of mathematics.

I like you.

Location hidden

#60572 Oct 15, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>

we all get our ideas, from somewhere or someone else. and only once in a great while, does someone come up with a truly unique idea to fit together.
Yes.

However, I add that nothing is original in the cosmos in the sense that everything exists as archetypes in the universal non-local mind force field which we simply tap into and extract in bits or as a whole depending on our intellectual capacity and this is how we acquire knowledge - something cannot come out of nothing.

I like you very much but I don't expect you to like me - I don't bargain in love or in anything else.

Location hidden

#60573 Oct 15, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>

When I speak of facts and evidence I am speaking in a judicial sense with an actual case and controversy in a tribunal, I am referring to rules of evidence .

And if you look at the judicial system the way it is supposed to function, it can work quite well.

Truth in court is a conclusion based on evidence, facts and/or testimony.
You're so incoherent and you simply gloss over the info that you have in mind and in the process make a big mess.

I can imagine how you manage your tiny business - you seem to know almost nothing about business, either.

Your reply above explains nothing.

See, when you explain something you must go deep into the individual definition and then co-relate that with other bits of relevant or related knowledge that gives a holistic picture and then having dealt with the specifics try and formulate a general rule.

Remember two thumb rules where knowledge is concerned -

1) Knowledge in any field, or on the cosmic level, is nothing but the finding of unity in variety - the unified approach.

2) Knowledge is a movement from the particular to the general or from the general to the particular.
Voluntarist

United States

#60574 Oct 15, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
VOLUNTARIST,
How come you have so much of free time to come online everyday for hours - literally, 24/7?
Don't you have a business to attend to?
I'm working right now sand man.
Voluntarist

United States

#60576 Oct 15, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so incoherent and you simply gloss over the info that you have in mind and in the process make a big mess.
I can imagine how you manage your tiny business - you seem to know almost nothing about business, either.
Your reply above explains nothing.
See, when you explain something you must go deep into the individual definition and then co-relate that with other bits of relevant or related knowledge that gives a holistic picture and then having dealt with the specifics try and formulate a general rule.
Remember two thumb rules where knowledge is concerned -
1) Knowledge in any field, or on the cosmic level, is nothing but the finding of unity in variety - the unified approach.
2) Knowledge is a movement from the particular to the general or from the general to the particular.
I'm literally posting on a smart phone while working I dont have time nor do I care to get into deep discussions with you, if you have nothing to do all day then you obviously have time to post long drawn out boring paragraphs .

Idon't take your absurd words to heart, your capacity isn't much.
Voluntarist

United States

#60577 Oct 15, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
So you only drive on local, non-federally funded roads?
Fact is, if you drive on federally funded roads (there are more than you may realize), then you are a hypocrite and a moocher. Tell me, how does it feel to be in the moocher class?
I dont drive that is a commercial term, I travel
Voluntarist

United States

#60578 Oct 15, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
So, your definition of evidence taken from law subsumes a fact?
Is a fact a sub-set of evidence?
In other words, does evidence rest on facts?
<quoted text>
Is a fact counted as evidence?
How would you distinguish between fact and truth?
Truth is deduced from the tryer of fact.
Voluntarist

United States

#60580 Oct 15, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
More likely your grandfather was considered unworthy to be employed by FD Rich, and to save face, created the family story how he refused to work with him.
Actually FDRich wanted to be partners with my grandfather and my grandfather refused because my grandfather was an ethical man, unlike Rich.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#60581 Oct 15, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Nikola Tesla was great but the Nobels are rigged - especially the ones after WW2 till the present - and Einstein was an intellectual thief. All this can easily be proven.
I admire Tesla.
Michael Faraday was another genius.
So, was Euler.
Well, when did you complete grad school at MIT, Stanford and Caltech as per your own claims?
Your Math, Physics and Chem are not even high school level. LOL.
Anyway, I like you though you're a vampire who pulls on the life force of others - I can perceive your perverse force fields and feel the terrible effect it has on my forces.
Well, good wishes to you.
rabbee: this whole world is rigged, and it ain't by jews. and i never went to, stanford, mit, or caltech. don't know where you get that from. got my first four degree when i was 19, from what is now known as The Devry Tech Ins. and have done post graduate work, at ucll and berkley, cu, ccrr, ccc, up, uc. i tailored my classes, to enhance my career.

i have had over 30 years of higher education, in science, physics and technology. and the chances are i have, forgot more of it than you ever learned. in some universities or colleges, i only spent one semester or quarter to acquire what i needed or wanted.

my last class was in 1993, at ccrr for a masters electricians license. with my basics and work experience, it did not take that much more to get another degree. and now i am pretty much burnt out on it all, and don't even want to be reminded of it. and am defiantly tired of j-operators and polar co-ordinances. the last think i need, is rotational vectors running loose in my mind.
Voluntarist

United States

#60582 Oct 15, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobels are rigged by the powerful Zionist-Leftist lobby. This is common knowledge to all in the know. Are you aware that Einstein stole all his major ideas from others and the Zio lobby covered it up? There's ample proof on this matter.
Prove it
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#60583 Oct 15, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.
However, I add that nothing is original in the cosmos in the sense that everything exists as archetypes in the universal non-local mind force field which we simply tap into and extract in bits or as a whole depending on our intellectual capacity and this is how we acquire knowledge - something cannot come out of nothing.
I like you very much but I don't expect you to like me - I don't bargain in love or in anything else.
rabbee: you can just tap into, what is destined. it is all, pre-deemed (rigged). the only way to change it, is to suck up to The-ONE WHO can change it.

and even then it still most likely, won't turn out exactly the way you want anyway. and even if you do what G-D says, does not necessarily mean it's going to magically get any better either.

why would TheG-D WHO just tried to kill you, send an Angel to make sure you didn't. unless THEY want to, torture you some more?

i don't want to be put in charge of this whole insane world. but it is already written, with no way out. unless i can figure out, how to get G-D to change this. it ain't, going to change. and this whole insane world, is worse than no help at all.

none of this worked out better, any of the other times. i see no use, for G-D expecting me to do this again. when we are all already, so totally screwed.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#60584 Oct 15, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it
rabbee: well six jews nominated, for the nobel prize. might tend to make one wonder, if there is not something funny going on there.

and most likely will come up with, all the wrong excuses for it. cause they do not think, that G-D has anything to do with this. cause it's the alleged jews fault, and not G-D'S.

but i do not think, the world could handle the special attention G-D gives to the alleged as jews. with that kind of special attention, it is no wonder that almost nobody wants to be the alleged as jews.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#60585 Oct 15, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you follow the bottoms up - from bottom to the top - approach?
That's so pedestrian and does not always work out.
If a brilliant fashion designer like say Shahab Durazi takes to designing and producing haute couture jeans then the product will rank among the very best available given his terrific talent for clothes designing and keen eye for detail and the superior cutting and stitching techniques and the great finish and stylish packaging he would bring into the field.
You know nothing about high fashion or about superior quality.
Do you own any haute couture - clothes, watches or footwear?(smiles)
Joel---Why do you follow the bottoms up - from bottom to the top - approach?

HughBe--- Your "bottoms up" approach is just that yours and people like Frijoles and Eric. My approach is "fronts up"

Joel---That's so pedestrian and does not ALWAYS work out.

HughBe--- "Bottoms up" NEVER works for me and I see that it works for YOU but not ALWAYS.

Joel---If a brilliant fashion designer like say Shahab Durazi takes to designing and producing haute couture jeans then the product will rank among the very best available given his terrific talent for clothes designing and keen eye for detail and the superior cutting and stitching techniques and the great finish and stylish packaging he would bring into the field.

HughBe--- Learn this, your Shahab Durazi is not NEW and that makes a difference.

You should try and UNDERSTAND when people chat with you as it will allow you to FOCUS and not make nonsensical utterances.

Now, you may attempt the questions again.

Tell me can any brand of say jeans emerge now and is of SUPERIOR quality to ALL existing brands?

Will such a new product occupy a position among the top brands overnight?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#60586 Oct 15, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you'll relish Frijoles' gentle caresses given your sexual attraction for him...
(smiles)
Seeing Frijoles in the given context would age me by about 150 years.
For you it would move you from your 30s to teen years.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#60587 Oct 15, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats because you dont have Rudyard Kipling, either.
HughBe---That aside we have no JUNGLES in Jamaica, enlightened one.

Frijoles---Thats because you dont have Rudyard Kipling, either.

HughBe--- No doubt you have him.

What race was he? Where was he born? Did he give up the nationality of birth?

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#60588 Oct 15, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe---That aside we have no JUNGLES in Jamaica, enlightened one.
Frijoles---Thats because you dont have Rudyard Kipling, either.
HughBe--- No doubt you have him.
What race was he? Where was he born? Did he give up the nationality of birth?
Nor do you have authors as talented as him

Location hidden

#60589 Oct 15, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont drive that is a commercial term, I travel
Loon

Location hidden

#60590 Oct 15, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually FDRich wanted to be partners with my grandfather and my grandfather refused because my grandfather was an ethical man, unlike Rich.
Like I even believe you

Although it is possible I suppose that you came from a normal family, but then someone dropped you when you were born
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#60591 Oct 15, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Nor do you have authors as talented as him
1.You could have attempted the questions.

2. Opinion noted.

3. Bob Marley

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#60592 Oct 15, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Loon
So another words he got his license revoked.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Nov 7 Insect Trust 39
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Nov 7 Realist 615
Hearing set for teen who allegedly shot father ... (Jan '11) Oct 29 Circe 6
Mimbres area Oct 24 Wherda 2
Grant County Corruption (Apr '10) Oct 21 silly12 6
A Possible Situation? Oct '14 yankeedudell 3
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Oct '14 yankeedudell 47
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match

Pinos Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pinos Altos News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pinos Altos

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:02 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:02PM
Zuerlein's kicking key to victory over Broncos - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 2:24 PM
What Are Experts Saying About San Diego?
NBC Sports 2:52 PM
Cards' Fitzgerald says left knee 'a little better' - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:55 PM
Fitzgerald still optimistic he'll play
Bleacher Report 3:59 PM
Report: Clay Now a Game-Time Decision vs. DEN