Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 70,068
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#60551 Oct 15, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

I'm here, my love.
Welcome, Mon.

Kisses, caresses and hugs to you.

(smiles)

Location hidden

#60552 Oct 15, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>

More likely his grandfather was convicted on tax evasion and has instilled a deep hatred of government in his off springs.
COR - A bigger retard.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#60553 Oct 15, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
I was breastfed till 1 or so and during that time till age 2 I was fed non-vegetarian foods and I was mostly irritable and ill for 2 years and then under medical advice I was put on veg food and was fine thereafter.
Joel----I am a vegetarian since age 2 or so since my late parents observed that I would become irritable and ill after being fed non-vegetarian foods.

Hugh---Were you BREAST fed?

Joel--- Yes.

Hugh--- So, was it vegetarian BREAST milk?

Joel---I was breastfed till 1 or so

HughBe--- The question was, was it VEGETARIAN breast milk?

Do you realize that the BREAST is best and not getting the required amount can cause negative vibrations in mind and body?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#60554 Oct 15, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome, Mon.
Kisses, caresses and hugs to you.
(smiles)
Nothing is wrong with hugs and kisses as is done in the Muslim world. I am a bit concerned about the caresses especially the touching part. My skin crawls at the thought, my beloved.

Location hidden

#60555 Oct 15, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Do you realize that the BREAST is best and not getting the required amount can cause negative vibrations in mind and body?
Crass.

You want me to suckle the breasts of a hot female...ha ha
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#60556 Oct 15, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Only the top brands offer real quality.
Obviously, you hardly know anything about superior quality. Not surprising.
Hugh---I BUY what I like and what seems good to me. My focus is on quality.

Joel---Only the top brands offer real quality.

Hugh--- Before the top brands became top brands did the products that they offer have QUALITY?

Joel---Obviously, you hardly know anything about superior quality. Not surprising.

Hugh--- Ignorance is noted. Tell me can any brand of say jeans emerge now and is of SUPERIOR quality to ALL existing brands?

Will such a new product occupy a position among the top brands overnight?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#60557 Oct 15, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
The most radical ideas and revolutionary breakthroughs in science have invariably come from the Vedas and Buddhistic philosophy that've influenced the scientists concerned and not from joke books like the Tanach, NT and Quran. ROFL.
rabbee: rabbee: how many buddhist or vedics, got the nobel prize this year? and how many jews, got the nobel prize? i can't even name one, great buddhist or veydic scientist more or less fill lost e fur.. or are you going to be like the muslims, who claim all great scientists, and phi-losi-furr are all muslim.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#60558 Oct 15, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact I pay federal gas tax.
rabbee: flatulence tax? really? or is that where you pay them, to whiff in your face?

Location hidden

#60559 Oct 15, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>

rabbee: rabbee: how many buddhist or vedics, got the nobel prize this year? and how many jews, got the nobel prize? i can't even name one, great buddhist or veydic scientist more or less fill lost e fur.. or are you going to be like the muslims, who claim all great scientists, and phi-losi-furr are all muslim.
Nobels are rigged by the powerful Zionist-Leftist lobby. This is common knowledge to all in the know. Are you aware that Einstein stole all his major ideas from others and the Zio lobby covered it up? There's ample proof on this matter.

Location hidden

#60560 Oct 15, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Ignorance is noted. Tell me can any brand of say jeans emerge now and is of SUPERIOR quality to ALL existing brands?
Will such a new product occupy a position among the top brands overnight?
Why do you follow the bottoms up - from bottom to the top - approach?

That's so pedestrian and does not always work out.

If a brilliant fashion designer like say Shahab Durazi takes to designing and producing haute couture jeans then the product will rank among the very best available given his terrific talent for clothes designing and keen eye for detail and the superior cutting and stitching techniques and the great finish and stylish packaging he would bring into the field.

You know nothing about high fashion or about superior quality.

Do you own any haute couture - clothes, watches or footwear?(smiles)

Location hidden

#60561 Oct 15, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Nothing is wrong with hugs and kisses as is done in the Muslim world. I am a bit concerned about the caresses especially the touching part. My skin crawls at the thought, my beloved.
I think you'll relish Frijoles' gentle caresses given your sexual attraction for him...

(smiles)

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#60562 Oct 15, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
What NONSENSE have you typed !
You just type something silly about your online opponent simply to create a controversy.
Please use the little intelligence you have in a constructive way.
Grow up.
Thank you.
People who live in glass houses.....

Location hidden

#60563 Oct 15, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobels are rigged by the powerful Zionist-Leftist lobby. This is common knowledge to all in the know. Are you aware that Einstein stole all his major ideas from others and the Zio lobby covered it up? There's ample proof on this matter.
Yes, once we infiltrated the Norwegians with a critical mass of Hebrew speakers, it was easy picking for us.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#60564 Oct 15, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well if they are that super-mental powerful, how come your not one of them? and so einstein told the truth, with his - the secret of creativity, is the ability to hide your sources.

and i know of few scientists, who do not use the works of others in their own assemblies. it's like an architectural engineer, none of the stuff is yours but the design may or may not be. even the principals of design are not all yours. how you fit it together, is not necessarily all your idea either.

we all get our ideas, from somewhere or someone else. and only once in a great while, does someone come up with a truly unique idea to fit together.

even Thomas Edison, was no greater than all the scientists, that worked for him. look at how many others, robbed from the works of nickola tesla. he was a remarkable, true scientist.

there are very, very, very few true scientist today. most are just technologists, pretending to be scientists. junk science, is not true science.

Location hidden

#60565 Oct 15, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
That aside we have no JUNGLES in Jamaica, enlightened one.
Thats because you dont have Rudyard Kipling, either.

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#60566 Oct 15, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
CREATION FROM NOTHING....
1) Prof Lawrence Krauss is fond of shocking people by telling them that the universe originated from "nothing" and then he abruptly stops and unless prodded by a question from the audience he reluctantly admits that the qm vacuum is a soup of virtual particles popping in and out of it. Of course, there exist weak and fleeting em waves in this so-called vacuum as well and so in this subtle state, 4-dimensional space-time does not exist and the natural laws of 4-dimensional space-time breakdown as they're exceeded. Most lay people understand "nothing" in the classical sense to mean the total absence of something.
2) In physics, a virtual particle is a transient fluctuation that exhibits many of the characteristics of an ordinary particle, but that exists for a limited time. A virtual particle may be said to be a subtle state of energy/matter that partly exceeds the normal rate of vibration of a real particle and so this explains its exhibition of many transient real particle features.
3) Obviously, such virtual or partial real particles cannot exhibit 4-dimensional spatio-temporal features and only when their rate of vibration reduces to a frequency that is sufficient for them to manifest as real or gross physical particles does the 4-dimensional spatio-temporal universe with its typical features comes into existence.
I should stay away more often...suddenly the content of the papers i posted, that were scorned, seem to have sunk in.

lol
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#60567 Oct 15, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats because you dont have Rudyard Kipling, either.
rabbee: if you have lots a rum, you don't need rudyard kipling. the pink elephants, will keep you entertained.

Location hidden

#60568 Oct 15, 2013
MAAT wrote:
<quoted text>

I should stay away more often...suddenly the content of the papers i posted, that were scorned, seem to have sunk in.

lol
You claim to be a student of nursing and physics and say you love Math but the fact is that you don't know Physics or Math...your fundamentals are too weak.

One slightly tricky numerical and you'll scamper off and wiki will not come to your rescue.

Anyway, welcome back.

Hugh is waiting for you on the allah thread.

LOL.

Location hidden

#60569 Oct 15, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>

look at how many others, robbed from the works of Nickola Tesla. he was a remarkable, true scientist.
Yes, Nikola Tesla was great but the Nobels are rigged - especially the ones after WW2 till the present - and Einstein was an intellectual thief. All this can easily be proven.

I admire Tesla.

Michael Faraday was another genius.

So, was Euler.

Well, when did you complete grad school at MIT, Stanford and Caltech as per your own claims?

Your Math, Physics and Chem are not even high school level. LOL.

Anyway, I like you though you're a vampire who pulls on the life force of others - I can perceive your perverse force fields and feel the terrible effect it has on my forces.

Well, good wishes to you.
Voluntarist

United States

#60570 Oct 15, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
It can be proven...
Now, how about answering my questions on fact, evidence, and truth?
Read my posts directed to you above.
When I speak of facts and evidence I am speaking in a judicial sense with an actual case and controversy in a tribunal, I am referring to rules of evidence .
And if you look at the judicial system the way it is supposed to function, it can work quite well.

Truth in court is a conclusion based on evidence, facts and/or testimony.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mimbres area 50 min La Carmencita 1
Grant County Corruption (Apr '10) Tue silly12 6
A Possible Situation? Oct 13 yankeedudell 3
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Oct 13 yankeedudell 47
Forgery Cover up by GCSO Oct 13 Nick Jonas 2
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Sep 29 Insect Trust 32
Hearse from Pinos Altos Hearst Church moved to ... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Lorina 2
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match

Pinos Altos Jobs