Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 69,380
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#60396 Oct 14, 2013
CONSCIOUSNESS CANNOT EXIST INDEPENDENT OF ENERGY/MATTER:

I must point out the common error committed by the mind-matter scientists and spiritualists in stating that consciousness is independent of energy/matter. This logic is false since consciousness that's understood as awareness whose outcome is intelligence is not a material or a substance whose energy content can power it to function the way it does. So, if consciousness does not have a material or an energy basis then how can it exist or function and from where will it get the energy to do work or to function? Thus, we conclude that energy itself is conscious with different frequencies of energy manifesting corresponding degrees of consciousness.

Location hidden

#60398 Oct 14, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Hugh--- So, was it vegetarian BREAST milk?
I was breastfed till 1 or so and during that time till age 2 I was fed non-vegetarian foods and I was mostly irritable and ill for 2 years and then under medical advice I was put on veg food and was fine thereafter.

Location hidden

#60401 Oct 14, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

I BUY what I like and what seems good to me. My focus is on quality.
Only the top brands offer real quality.

Obviously, you hardly know anything about superior quality. Not surprising.

Location hidden

#60404 Oct 14, 2013
Much more on findings in mind-matter investigations, later.

Location hidden

#60405 Oct 14, 2013
Good night. Bye.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#60406 Oct 14, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
I was breastfed till 1 or so and during that time till age 2 I was fed non-vegetarian foods and I was mostly irritable and ill for 2 years and then under medical advice I was put on veg food and was fine thereafter.
and now you are neither irritable nor ill
Voluntarist

United States

#60407 Oct 14, 2013
Obamacare STILL not working: CNN Reporter Cannot Sign Up A Fortnight
After Launch
Told to try at “off-peak” times, but system still fails at 3am on
Sunday morning
Steve Watson
Infowars.com
Oct 14, 2013
Day one was abysmal, day two even worse, days three and four passed and Americans were still
reporting that they could not sign up for Obamacare. Now a full two weeks has gone by and
NOTHING has changed.
CNN senior medical correspondent Elizabeth Cohen filed a report documenting the fact that she has
attempted to sign up via the new government run health exchanges every day since the launch of
Healthcare.gov – without success.
“I put in my user name and password and didn’t recognize it,” Cohen reports, demonstrating just
one example of how she was unable to use the website.“Error messages. Page not found. System
down. It’s been a tough nearly two weeks for Obamacare.” Cohen adds.
“I’ve been trying since day one to get an account and login healthcare.gov ,” she says.“I failed again
… and again … and again.”
Cohen notes that after being told by call center operatives to try again at “off-peak” times, she tried
and failed to sign up at 10.30pm, 7.30am, and even in the middle of the night at 3am on a Sunday.
Cohen told viewers that when she asked the administration for an explanation they “just keep
telling me the volume has been very high, that’s why we’re having these glitches.”
As we documented last week, a new Associated Press poll reveals that 9 out of 10 people who have
attempted to sign up for Obamacare online say they were not enrolled. The system has a 90% fail
rate.
Tech news site Digital Trends reveals that CGI Federal received $634,320,919 in taxpayer money to
construct Healthcare.gov , which amounts to more than was spent creating Linkedin ($200 million)
and Spotify ($288 million) combined. It also amounts to more than was initially required to create
Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Fox News also reported last week that senior White House officials probably knew that the site was
not ready when it was launched.
Robert Laszewski, a consultant with clients in the healthcare industry participating in the new
exchange, said insurance companies were complaining “loudly” that the site had experienced
problems before the launch.“People were pulling out their hair,” he told The Washington Post
Wednesday.
The New York Times reports that Henry Chao, described as “the chief digital architect for the
Obama administration’s new online insurance marketplace,” was “deeply worried about the web
site’s debut” way back in March. Chao commented that he hoped Obamacare would not amount to
“a third-world experience.”
Some might say that this is an insult to third world web developers.
Voluntarist

United States

#60408 Oct 14, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Not as bad as red States. There have been several articles and data published on that. Blue states tend to give more out in taxes than they receive in federal bennies.
Its like the old farts in the Tea Party protesting ACA when they are on medicaid or social security.
Well the rationale behind that is that the people want their tax money back, liberals believe in income redistribution.

Social security they have already paid into.
Voluntarist

United States

#60409 Oct 14, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it.
PS - heresay accusations from your conspiracy websites don't count as proof.
Noticed that you shut your piehole.

Location hidden

#60410 Oct 15, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Well the rationale behind that is that the people want their tax money back, liberals believe in income redistribution.
Social security they have already paid into.
Stop backpedaling and stop making excuses. Either you are a moocher or you are not, in your view.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#60411 Oct 15, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Noticed that you shut your piehole.
Cause you never responded. The post from Frijoles talked about a statement regarding OTHER cheap or free options via community health centers, NOT The ACA. So what? What part of that statement is not true?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#60412 Oct 15, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop backpedaling and stop making excuses. Either you are a moocher or you are not, in your view.
And, for someone who claims to not pay any federal taxes, I'm sure he has no problem driving on publicly funded roads. Talk about a hypocritical moocher.

Location hidden

#60413 Oct 15, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
And, for someone who claims to not pay any federal taxes, I'm sure he has no problem driving on publicly funded roads. Talk about a hypocritical moocher.
Also every time he is on line or uses his cell, or even turns on his TV, he mooches off the publicly subsidized telecommunications system.

Location hidden

#60414 Oct 15, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
Obamacare STILL not working: CNN Reporter
Actually, every time someone logs in to the state exchange, it is evidence that ACA is working. They were created as part of ACA, remember?

Also, people like you are constantly confusing a SOFTWARE issue with a greater issue. In time, the software will be corrected or replaced.

Meanwhile, regardless, the ACA is still functioning, in fact it has been functioning for over a year already. You would know that if you had kids (god forbid you procreated) and discovered that much preventative care is now 100% covered. You would also know that if you had a preexisting condition and was finally re-eligible for medical care.
Voluntarist

United States

#60415 Oct 15, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You are only a mooch when you take more than what is stolen from you.
Voluntarist

United States

#60416 Oct 15, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, every time someone logs in to the state exchange, it is evidence that ACA is working. They were created as part of ACA, remember?
Also, people like you are constantly confusing a SOFTWARE issue with a greater issue. In time, the software will be corrected or replaced.
Meanwhile, regardless, the ACA is still functioning, in fact it has been functioning for over a year already. You would know that if you had kids (god forbid you procreated) and discovered that much preventative care is now 100% covered. You would also know that if you had a preexisting condition and was finally re-eligible for medical care.
Stop making excuses, this so called clitch could take years to fix.
Lol!
what would you expect from government

Location hidden

#60417 Oct 15, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop making excuses, this so called clitch could take years to fix.
Lol!
what would you expect from government
Show me the evidence that it will take years to fix.

Mr Doom and Gloom
Voluntarist

United States

#60418 Oct 15, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
I travel on roads that my ancestors help build and pay for, and I contribute in maintenance by these excessive gas taxes.
Federal income tax has little to nothing to do with roads.

Nice try beavis

Location hidden

#60419 Oct 15, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
You are only a mooch when you take more than what is stolen from you.
a lot of rhetoric. Doesnt change the fact you are a mooch.
Voluntarist

United States

#60420 Oct 15, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Cause you never responded. The post from Frijoles talked about a statement regarding OTHER cheap or free options via community health centers, NOT The ACA. So what? What part of that statement is not true?
And it doesn't matter, the Whitehouse was out promoting free health insurance, and lets face it, those idiots on public assistance think that everything is free.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black Range Artist plan plein air show 9 hr I love the southwest 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Wed Insect Trust 30
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Sep 11 FEDUPw-dumb-mean-... 45
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Sep 7 Tony 608
To ban or not to ban - the future of plastic ba... Sep 5 Yes 11
Mimbres Valley woman still missing Sep 5 Raquel Placencio 7
NM Republican Martinez claims NM governor's seat (Nov '10) May '14 kyle richards 232
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Grant County was issued at September 18 at 5:58PM MDT

•••
•••
•••

Pinos Altos Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Pinos Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••