Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Comments (Page 2,706)

Showing posts 54,101 - 54,120 of65,116
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe --"Racism originated in the Torah," said Rabbi Yosef Scheinen, who heads the Ashdod Yeshiva."
Question, is RACISM a CRIME?
rabbee: what you see happening in TheTorah, was NOT the result of racism
HUghBE--- You are CORRECT but EVIL men will TWIST it and use it for their own EVIL purposes and gain.
rabbee: only if you hate a person G-D loves, using race as your excuse. or if you love a person G-D hates, with race as your excuse.

all crimes begin with disbelief of G-D, here in TheTorah Happening. just like all other pestilence, plague, and famine, begins with disbelief of G-D here in TheTorah. in this world with the one franken-mind, of the criminal against G-D.

following a person G-D loves, is treacherous enough depending upon your reasons. but following any obama G-D hates, is extremely treacherous no matter what the idol reason is.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

HughBe wrote:
Another example of the ENSLAVEMENT and OPPRESSION of the Jewish people by the PHARAOHS also called rabbis.
Rabbis: "The neighbors and acquaintances [of a Jew who sells or RENTS to an Arab] must distance himself from the Jew, REFRAIN from doing business with him, DENY HIM THE RIGHT TO READ FROM THE TORAH, and similarly [ostracize] him UNTIL he goes back from this harmful deed…"
Comment: if an Israeli Jew RENTS or SELLS a house to a fellow Israeli meaning Arab then ALL other Jews must "DENY HIM THE RIGHT TO READ FROM THE TORAH... UNTIL he goes back from this harmful deed(of RENTING a house to his countryman)…"
Torah: "the seventh day is the sabbath of the Lord thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:"
Where would the STRANGER WITHIN the gates be LIVING? Would these strangers that God spoke of LIVE in the land of Israel?
If so would the Jews provide them with STABLES or PIGSTIES?
Are we living in the 21st century? Is SLAVERY still legal?
FREEEEEEEDOM.
rabbee: well how many slaves, does obama have legally* working for him in idolatry? and i still have the freedom, to choose G-D as my only true slave MASTER.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Secular Humanism. No god required.
rabbee: wrong! secular humanism, requires many more g-ds to try and make up for the loss of G-D. only to discover you still lost your humanity without G-D, here in TheTorah.

alleged as secular humanism, does not prevent wars or rumors of war. any more than it can prevent, any other pestilence, plague, or famine. when in fact secular humanism as g-ds, induces more criminal pestilence, criminal plague, and criminal famine.

do you know how this story always ends, in this world forever refusing to accept being here in Only TheTorah?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
How can an insane person like yourself answer that?
rabbee: well i do not know about that, since the alleged as jews. still reject being here in Only TheTorah, HaShem G-D said they only give here. so they must of reconstructed something new testament other than TheTorah actually here in IT.

when i consider it to be totally genocidal insane, to not even consider still being here in Only TheTorah G-D Only promised to be giving.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
You call that Marriage. You have a perverted sense of Marriage. I call that slavery. I call that taking the spoils of war. I might go so far as call it rape under today's standards of war.
And if you go on, the passage says that she shall be forced to abandon her ways (discard her raiments) and family; i.e., forced conversion. Only then can there be a marriage. But if you don't like her then you must free her. Why might you not like her? Maybe because she refused to abandon her family and ways.
rabbee: surly you do not know, what this is about. it is about whether the woman is willing to give up her idolatries for The-One G-D or not. if the woman does not accept G-D, there is no way she shall accept you. there is no intercourse with the woman, without acceptance of G-D and you.

there is no forcible rape, involved here. and the chances are, this was not happening by your or her choice anyway. G-D has more to do with this happening, than you don't think. no way any of you, can prevent what G-D, has already pre-approved of.

and you have, a bad attitude against G-D. and there is no point, in your being an enemy of G-D. either you piss G-D off, or you don't. in this whole world, really, really, really pissing G-D off today again here in TheTorah. cause this is all this idolatrous world, against G-D knows how to do.

i guarantee to you, what pissed G-D off thousands and thousands of third or fourth times ago. will still piss, G-D off today.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Election fraud causes hurricanes...
rabbee: electing someone G-D hates, causes mass murders and global warming.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

and if you elect, someone G-D hates. guess what you, are also? which will eventually cause a world wide flood, with nobody here in TheTorah again.

so technically speaking, G-D has never killed any one here in TheTorah. because of all you, nobodies here in IT again...
Eric

Aurora, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>

there is no forcible rape, involved here. and the chances are, this was not happening by your or her choice anyway. G-D has more to do with this happening, than you don't think. no way any of you, can prevent what G-D, has already pre-approved of.
I didn't rape her. G-d made me do it. Like I said, a perverted idea of marriage.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

Hugh is at it again - discussing the filth from the Tanach. Shame.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

Fixed ethno-religious type is another misnomer in view of mass inter-racial marriages and the throwing away of religious beliefs in favor of a secular lifestyle or conversion to other faiths. These acts introduce other vibrations and movements in the genes that have kept changing down hundreds of thousands of years (through marriage and changing set of beliefs).

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Election fraud causes crooks to be elected to power.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

The law is an ass and lawyers are crooks.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Democracy is veiled autocracy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

Who are the so-called chosen people - the Japanese? The Zoroastrians? The Hindus? The Jews? The Christians? The Muslims? The Sikhs?- funnily, each religious group attempts to consider itself the "chosen people" by quoting its scripture or on account of egoism - an exercise in delusion and self-destruction.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

Nature is evolutionary with progressive degrees of consciousness emerging in matter from states of involution with the highest range of consciousness with the most radical effects taking perhaps tens of millions of years from now to manifest....and so there will be no Messiah and if one arises he'll be another evil lunatic like all those evil and ignorant patriarchs/prophets of the past.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

To get to the present stage of the evolution of consciousness in matter has taken millions if not billions of years and tens of millions of years more will be needed for the highest ranges of consciousness to emerge from states of involution in matter. So, nature is evolutionary and G-d and patriarchs and everyone else being mere formations of conscious energy are as such mere puppets in the hands of the evolutionary forces of nature supreme.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

The absolute field of conscious energy is the source of the universes...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

Eric has the IQ of a 5 year old, the mind of a fanatic and the morals of a criminal. Shameless pervert.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Nature is evolutionary...and so there will be no Messiah and if one arises he'll be another evil lunatic like all those barbaric and ignorant patriarchs/prophets of the past.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

PRINCIPLE OF CONSERVATION & EVOLUTION:

1) The principle of conservation as applied to an isolated system like the universe does away with the crude idea of an extra-cosmic G-d creating the universe from nothing.

2) The evolutionary nature of existence with successive degrees of consciousness emerging in matter from states of involution has abolished the need for a so-called Final Prophet (or should I say, the Final Lunatic).

ROFL.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 54,101 - 54,120 of65,116
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pinos Altos Discussions

Search the Pinos Altos Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Community education classes continue in April 5 hr Carrie Nation 2
NM Republican Martinez claims NM governor's seat (Nov '10) Thu Joe 221
No charges yet in deadly shooting (May '11) Thu Silver 11
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Thu Silver 43
New Mexico to receive new veterans cemeteries Apr 16 all well 1
Silver City-Grant County TEA Party Patriots hos... Apr 5 Jackie 1
Santa Clara Police Officer Arrested (Feb '12) Apr 4 Peon 16
•••
•••