Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,256
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#60052 Oct 10, 2013
YOU don't have to be a " Poet Laureate" or any other Laureate to UNDERSTAND that Tanach teaches the OPPOSITE of what rabbis teach in many things and below is another example.

Rabbis LIE: Mother makes YOU Jewish.

Comment: Doctrine is a LIE and DARKNESS.

PROOF: Tanach/Leviticus 24:10-- "And the son of an Israelitish WOMAN, whose father was an Egyptian, went out AMONG the children of ISRAEL: and this son of the Israelitish WOMAN and a man of ISRAEL strove together in the camp;..."

Comment: The WOMAN or MOTHER is JEWISH but her SON is not called JEWISH. He is contrasted with a JEWISH man. Here is how, this Jewish woman's son fought against an ISRAELITE. Those are the plain TRUTH in YOUR bible. This shows that he was NOT considered an ISRAELITE or Jewish.

YOU are BRIGHT and I am telling you that everyone of AVERAGE intelligence can see and understand the point and TRUTH of which I speak.

MY TRUTH is according to the LAW and so it is LIGHT.

The rabbis doctrine is AGAINST the LAW and so "there is no light in them". Note, the them here includes both their FALSE EVIL doctrine and the rabbis themselves.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#60053 Oct 10, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You protest too much
obviously linked to your lineage
I trust that by now even a CREATURE like you have learnt that although I am NOT a Jew, I have Jewish lineage.

Your anti-Semitic words i.e. calling the Jewish people four-footed DONKEYS, are noted.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#60054 Oct 10, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I trust that by now even a CREATURE like you have learnt that although I am NOT a Jew, I have Jewish lineage.
Your anti-Semitic words i.e. calling the Jewish people four-footed DONKEYS, are noted.
Derptitude of the highest order

Location hidden

#60055 Oct 10, 2013
HughBe wrote:
YOU don't have to be a " Poet Laureate" or any other Laureate to UNDERSTAND that Tanach teaches the OPPOSITE of what rabbis teach in many things and below is another example.
That whooshing sound was the sound of my poet laureate post going right over your head.

Wish we could harness it for wind energy

Location hidden

#60056 Oct 10, 2013
Me thinks the creature from Jamaica is a teensie weensie high strung these days.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#60057 Oct 10, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
Me thinks the creature from Jamaica is a teensie weensie high strung these days.
Religion is like fire arms. Perfectly fine in the hands of a responsible adult. Completely unsafe in the hands of a lunatic like Hugh.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#60058 Oct 10, 2013
WHAT IS WISDOM?

PART 1:

HUGH the brainwashed and brainless simpleton attaches an intellectual meaning to the profound word wisdom and believes it means making the correct choice.

Wisdom is much more than making a correct choice which from an intellectual standpoint is questionable since the mind in its deductive mode fails to see the entire range of causal links stretching back into the past with its effects being felt in the present and the present action serving as the cause for an effect to be manifested in the future.

An intellectual person can be thoughtful and can, in a superficial manner, think out the solution to a problem/situation or he can observe the result of an action in the life of someone else and base his decisions on that outcome and either benefit or avoid a pitfall as the case maybe.

This is all well and good but it is mere intellectual logic at work with all its incompleteness and imperfections.

Wisdom is not about making a correct or an incorrect correct choice in a mental way but it deals with what must be done or how a thing must be done and in either case the man of wisdom perceives the entire causal chain related to the particular subject under consideration and sees the inter-causal connections with related subjects as well – so, the man of wisdom knows and not simply thinks out a solution.

Perceiving a causal chain means knowing it in its entirety in the context of one’s past, present and future and in terms of roots of personality either in one’s own life or in the life of another or with respect to the place or circumstance.

Wisdom is a direct perception of the causal chains and is not a matter of making an intelligent guess or having a clever thought or making smart inferences.

Wisdom is sagely and bizarre at times and does not appeal to either logic or surface notions of justice and unbias.

A sage who "sees" the causal chain in its entirety stretching from past to present to future with full knowledge of how things will unfurl, when, where and with what effect will give out strange hints or give out the solution that causes the logic-bound mind to rebel or think that the advice proffered is silly or one that incurs a loss.

For instance, a sage may tell Dr M not to step out of his house under any circumstance the day after tomorrow. The words sound ominous but don’t appeal to the logical mind of the "clever" doctor.

Dr M being a man of logic and science will take the advice lightly, brush it aside or his mind will protest since perhaps DR M has a most important professional event to attend which can add much gains to his status or bank account. So, if Dr M is the logical type, he’ll disobey the sagely advice and could also disobey as an act of defiance to prove the sage wrong and so Dr M steps out of his house dressed in a brand new dark suit and quickly gets into his SUV and begins driving when after a time a speeding truck rams into his car and smashes the car as well as the doctor – the doctor loses his life and his logic and science could not save him.

If only he had listened to the sage.

Location hidden

#60059 Oct 10, 2013
PART 2:

On the other hand, a naïve villager may well have tremendous faith in the sage and will pay heed to the sage’s advice and avert disaster.

The illiterate or naïve villager knows nothing about yogic perception or logic or science but is saved and lives a long, blessed and happy life.

So, in many ways, the naïve, gullible and ignorant ones benefit far more than the intellectual types when in the company of a sage who has the foresight or the subtle vision of knowing outcomes by perceiving the causal connections.

In another case concerning wisdom, a sage tells Ms C to divorce or separate from her husband and to do it quickly.

She asks him the reason and he simply says that her husband is a vile man who would meet grief in the near future and in the process ruin her life as well.

She is angered and filled with disbelief.

The lady is madly in love with her husband and cannot live without him and so she is angry with the sage and pays no heed to his suggestion.

She may think about his advice in moments of reflection and if she is the religious type may enter a shul or a church to pray to her G-d asking him to keep her husband with her till the end.

Comforted by her superstitious prayer and the superficial relief it gives her and feeling upbeat about sticking to her husband and being encouraged by skeptical types to avoid the sage and discard his advice which in their opinion is mean and cruel, Ms C retreats into her cocoon of sensual catchment to hubby.

After a couple of months or so, she finds the FBI detectives at her doorstep and is surprised at the charges – they say her husband is a satanist who’s deeply involved in human sacrifices and into abetting acts of terror against a certain community. They tell her that they have hard evidence in the matter and take away her husband for questioning. The lady breaks down and prays to her G-d. Her husband is charged with kidnapping, murder and terrorism and gets the death rap and the cops say that Ms C will also face a prison sentence of 3 years for helping her man. She’s puzzled and wonders how this could be so. They tell her that the many late evening errands she carried out on her husband’s advice when he would place parcels in her hands and ask her to deliver it to someone were clear instances of collaboration on her part and so she would now have to face the music.

The man is jailed and awaits the death sentence, while the woman is put into prison for 2 months before she’s released after officials discover that she had played the part of a courier without foreknowledge of the contents of the sealed packages that contained weapons that she delivered to certain persons as directed by her husband.

Ms C is traumatized and her life and marriage are shattered. After a year, her husband is executed.

The sage "knew" about the sinister activities of her husband and the future fatal consequences, while her infatuated and logical mind failed.

Location hidden

#60061 Oct 10, 2013
Good night.

(smiles)
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#60062 Oct 10, 2013
HughBe wrote:
Source:Jewish
"Racism originated in the Torah," said Rabbi Yosef Scheinen, who heads the Ashdod Yeshiva."
Question, is RACISM a CRIME?
http://www.haaretz.com/news/national/top-rabb...
rabbee: what you see happening in TheTorah, was not the result of racism. since the multitudes, represented every known nation. but was the results of either, not being true or being true to G-D. and G-D did not kill all those at mt seeanee, because G-D is anti-semitic. any more than G-D, commanding all those alleged as jews killed in wwii, made G-D a racist. it was still a matter of being or not being true to G-D, here in TheTorah. a lot of jews die, for rebelling against G-D here in TheTorah.
Voluntarist

United States

#60063 Oct 10, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Religion is like fire arms. Perfectly fine in the hands of a responsible adult. Completely unsafe in the hands of a lunatic like Hugh.
Where do you get your core beliefs and values from?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#60064 Oct 10, 2013
Another example of the ENSLAVEMENT and OPPRESSION of the Jewish people by the PHARAOHS also called rabbis.

Rabbis: "The neighbors and acquaintances [of a Jew who sells or RENTS to an Arab] must distance himself from the Jew, REFRAIN from doing business with him, DENY HIM THE RIGHT TO READ FROM THE TORAH, and similarly [ostracize] him UNTIL he goes back from this harmful deed…"

Comment: if an Israeli Jew RENTS or SELLS a house to a fellow Israeli meaning Arab then ALL other Jews must "DENY HIM THE RIGHT TO READ FROM THE TORAH... UNTIL he goes back from this harmful deed(of RENTING a house to his countryman)…"

Torah: "the seventh day is the sabbath of the Lord thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:"

Where would the STRANGER WITHIN the gates be LIVING? Would these strangers that God spoke of LIVE in the land of Israel?

If so would the Jews provide them with STABLES or PIGSTIES?

Are we living in the 21st century? Is SLAVERY still legal?

FREEEEEEEDOM.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#60065 Oct 10, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
WHAT IS WISDOM?
PART 1:
HUGH the brainwashed and brainless simpleton attaches an intellectual meaning to the profound word wisdom and believes it means making the correct choice.
Wisdom is much more than making a correct choice which from an intellectual standpoint is questionable since the mind in its deductive mode fails to see the entire range of causal links stretching back into the past with its effects being felt in the present and the present action serving as the cause for an effect to be manifested in the future.
An intellectual person can be thoughtful and can, in a superficial manner, think out the solution to a problem/situation or he can observe the result of an action in the life of someone else and base his decisions on that outcome and either benefit or avoid a pitfall as the case maybe.
This is all well and good but it is mere intellectual logic at work with all its incompleteness and imperfections.
Wisdom is not about making a correct or an incorrect correct choice in a mental way but it deals with what must be done or how a thing must be done and in either case the man of wisdom perceives the entire causal chain related to the particular subject under consideration and sees the inter-causal connections with related subjects as well – so, the man of wisdom knows and not simply thinks out a solution.
Perceiving a causal chain means knowing it in its entirety in the context of one’s past, present and future and in terms of roots of personality either in one’s own life or in the life of another or with respect to the place or circumstance.
Wisdom is a direct perception of the causal chains and is not a matter of making an intelligent guess or having a clever thought or making smart inferences.
Wisdom is sagely and bizarre at times and does not appeal to either logic or surface notions of justice and unbias.
A sage who "sees" the causal chain in its entirety stretching from past to present to future with full knowledge of how things will unfurl, when, where and with what effect will give out strange hints or give out the solution that causes the logic-bound mind to rebel or think that the advice proffered is silly or one that incurs a loss.
For instance, a sage may tell Dr M not to step out of his house under any circumstance the day after tomorrow. The words sound ominous but don’t appeal to the logical mind of the "clever" doctor.
Dr M being a man of logic and science will take the advice lightly, brush it aside or his mind will protest since perhaps DR M has a most important professional event to attend which can add much gains to his status or bank account. So, if Dr M is the logical type, he’ll disobey the sagely advice and could also disobey as an act of defiance to prove the sage wrong and so Dr M steps out of his house dressed in a brand new dark suit and quickly gets into his SUV and begins driving when after a time a speeding truck rams into his car and smashes the car as well as the doctor – the doctor loses his life and his logic and science could not save him.
If only he had listened to the sage.
Joel---HUGH the brainwashed and brainless simpleton attaches an INTELLECTUAL meaning to the profound word wisdom and believes it means making the correct choice.

HughBe-- Thanks for the compliment, dear. The definition of wisdom that I gave you came out of my HEAD. It did not come from a dictionary or elsewhere and so I like the INTELLECTUAL meaning that you spoke of.

My definition was INSPIRED, I believe.

Much love, MON.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#60066 Oct 10, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: what you see happening in TheTorah, was not the result of racism. since the multitudes, represented every known nation. but was the results of either, not being true or being true to G-D. and G-D did not kill all those at mt seeanee, because G-D is anti-semitic. any more than G-D, commanding all those alleged as jews killed in wwii, made G-D a racist. it was still a matter of being or not being true to G-D, here in TheTorah. a lot of jews die, for rebelling against G-D here in TheTorah.
HughBe --"Racism originated in the Torah," said Rabbi Yosef Scheinen, who heads the Ashdod Yeshiva."
Question, is RACISM a CRIME?

rabbee: what you see happening in TheTorah, was NOT the result of racism

HUghBE--- You are CORRECT but EVIL men will TWIST it and use it for their own EVIL purposes and gain.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#60067 Oct 10, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Secular Humanism. No god required.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#60068 Oct 10, 2013
FACT: Jews are a RACE and NOT a RELIGION.

I have repeated this fact many times in the past but did not fully understand the opposition to such an idea/FACT by some claiming to be Jews until not so long ago.

I have said SEED of Abraham speaks to BIOLOGY or RACE and that fact shall NEVER change. It appears to me that if one is NOT a SEED then the concept of Jews as a RACE would make you feel UNCOMFORTABLE because you would have no true claim to being Jewish.

Anyhow, the genealogies in the scriptures that speak to who fathered who etc. is straight BIOLOGY or SEED.It is NOT the PERVERTED idea of the rabbis as to who is a JEW.

By the way, Israel was given to SEED of Abraham and NOT to FAITH converts.

Location hidden

#60069 Oct 10, 2013
HughBe wrote:
FACT: Jews are a RACE and NOT a RELIGION.
I have repeated this fact many times in the past
and everyone in the universe has declared that you are incorrect

ethnoreligious

Location hidden

#60070 Oct 10, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Christian delusions are driving the GOP insane

http://www.salon.com/2013/10/10/christian_del...

.....Pew Research shows that people who align with the Tea Party are more likely to not only agree with the views of religious conservatives, but are likely to cite religious belief as their prime motivation for their political views.

White evangelicals are the religious group most likely to approve of the Tea Party. Looking over the data, it becomes evident that the “Tea Party” is just a new name for the same old white fundamentalists who would rather burn this country to the ground than share it with everyone else, and this latest power play from the Republicans is, in essence, a move from that demographic to assert their “right” to control the country, even if their politicians aren’t in power.

It’s no surprise, under the circumstances, that a movement controlled by fundamentalist Christians would be oblivious to the very real dangers that their actions present. Fundamentalist religion is extremely good at convincing its followers to be more afraid of imaginary threats than real ones, and to engage in downright magical thinking about the possibility that their own choices could work out very badly.

When you believe that forcing the government into default in an attempt to derail Obamacare is the Lord’s work, it’s very difficult for you to see that it could have very real, negative effects.

It’s hard for the Christian fundamentalists who run the Republican Party now to worry about the serious economic danger they’re putting the world in, because they are swept up in worrying that President Obama is an agent of the devil and that the world is on the verge of mayhem and apocalypse if they don’t “stop” him somehow, presumably be derailing the Affordable Care Act........
Eric

Elk Grove Village, IL

#60071 Oct 10, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
Too much ganja
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#60072 Oct 10, 2013
Another opposition to God's commandments by the USURPERS.

Tanach---"For the PRIEST'S lips should keep knowledge, and they(the people) should seek the law at his(PRIEST'S) mouth"

Whose mouth? PRIEST'S.

Encyclopedia---"the Pharisees created an aristocracy of learning instead, declaring a bastard who is a student of the Law to be HIGHER in RANK than an ignorant HIGH PRIEST priest (Hor. 13a)"

Question: where in the Tanach do you find such a doctrine? Higher in RANK to an ignorant HIGH PRIEST priest?

Who would have made him High Priest? How can someone become a High Priest and be IGNORANT?

How could he teach?

Source: Jewish encyclopedia

http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/12...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you have VERIZON and you didn't have service... Dec 13 yankeedudell 2
Experience Victorian Christmas tonight at Silve... (Dec '09) Dec 9 billie 4
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Dec 9 MSGT Don 49
* the Silver City Daily Press * Dec 9 billie 1
Getting into the spirit of Christmas, a look at... Dec 9 billie 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Dec 7 Insect Trust 44
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Nov '14 Realist 615
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pinos Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pinos Altos News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pinos Altos

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:50 am PST

NBC Sports10:50AM
Given his history, Stanton infection creates heightened concern
NBC Sports12:01 PM
Arians announces Lindley will start Sunday, doesn't rule out Stanton for playoffs
Bleacher Report12:06 PM
Sanders (Hip) Questionable to Play vs. OAK
NBC Sports12:12 PM
Cards could get Warner, but cutting him
NBC Sports12:44 PM
Arizona's Lindley back at starter, Stanton has infection - NBC Sports