Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,544
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#60032 Oct 10, 2013
Going out, shopping. Bye.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#60039 Oct 10, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Going out, twerking. Bye.
yeech!
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#60040 Oct 10, 2013
Source:Jewish

"Racism originated in the Torah," said Rabbi Yosef Scheinen, who heads the Ashdod Yeshiva."

Question, is RACISM a CRIME?

http://www.haaretz.com/news/national/top-rabb...

Location hidden

#60041 Oct 10, 2013
Question, does Hughbe have a monopoly on DERPITUDE?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
Eric

Elk Grove Village, IL

#60042 Oct 10, 2013
HughBe wrote:
"Racism originated in the Torah," said Rabbi Yosef Scheinen, who heads the Ashdod Yeshiva."
Question, is RACISM a CRIME?
http://www.haaretz.com/news/national/top-rabb...
But another example of why they are not MY rabbis. Also an example of why being a US Reformed Jew I have no love of the Israeli Orthodox Rabbis.

Location hidden

#60043 Oct 10, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
But another example of why they are not MY rabbis. Also an example of why being a US Reformed Jew I have no love of the Israeli Orthodox Rabbis.
"....Understand, I know that Jews WORLDWIDE who reject all gods would NOT FOLLOW your brainless RABBIS. I KNOW that Jews WORLDWIDE who are into other religions such as Christianity and Eastern religions would NOT follow your RABBIS...."

-Rav Hughbe

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#60044 Oct 10, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
"Once I saw this guy on a bridge about to jump. I said, "Don't do it!" He said, "Nobody loves me." I said, "God loves you. Do you believe in God?"

He said, "Yes." I said, "Are you a Christian or a Jew?" He said, "A Christian." I said, "Me, too! Protestant or Catholic?" He said, "Protestant." I said, "Me, too! What franchise?" He said, "Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Baptist or Southern Baptist?" He said, "Northern Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist or Northern Liberal Baptist?"

He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region, or Northern Conservative Baptist Eastern Region?" He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region." I said, "Me, too!"

Northern Conservative†Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1879, or Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912?" He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912." I said, "Die, heretic!" And I pushed him over."

-- Emo Philips
Eric

Elk Grove Village, IL

#60045 Oct 10, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
"Once I saw this guy on a bridge about to jump. I said, "Don't do it!" He said, "Nobody loves me." I said, "God loves you. Do you believe in God?"
He said, "Yes." I said, "Are you a Christian or a Jew?" He said, "A Christian." I said, "Me, too! Protestant or Catholic?" He said, "Protestant." I said, "Me, too! What franchise?" He said, "Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Baptist or Southern Baptist?" He said, "Northern Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist or Northern Liberal Baptist?"
He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region, or Northern Conservative Baptist Eastern Region?" He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region." I said, "Me, too!"
Northern Conservative†Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1879, or Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912?" He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912." I said, "Die, heretic!" And I pushed him over."
-- Emo Philips
Of course, Rick, I didn't say that the Israeli Orthodox Rabbis weren't Jews. I said they weren't my Rabbis. They don't represent my political views.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#60046 Oct 10, 2013
Speaking collectively the following statement is true.

Statement: Rabbis and Judaism are HOSTILE and are the ADVERSARIES of God Almighty and the Torah.

Example taken from "The Times of Israel"--

" Must I, as a RABBI, explain why I am AGAINST marriages between Jews and foreigners?"

Now, why should a RABBI explain his reasons for being AGAINST inter-marriage? He sits in the seat of God, is INFALLIBLE and cannot be questioned.

His DUMB, BLIND sheep MUST follow his instructions or else even their RABBI given Jewish identity will be taken away from them.

Getting back to the quote, compare the words of the PHARAOH and ADVERSARY to the words of Torah and God Almighty.

Deuteronomy 21: 10-

"When thou goest forth to war against thine enemies, and the Lord thy God hath delivered them into thine hands, and thou hast taken them captive,

11 And seest among the captives a beautiful woman, and hast a desire unto her, that thou wouldest have her to thy WIFE;

12 Then thou shalt bring HER HOME to thine house, and she shall shave her head, and pare her nails; ...."

Comment: God that YOU claim to worship and OBEY condones and APPROVES of marriages of Jewish men to non-Jewish women.

On the other hand your god-men have OVERRULED the Torah and the laws of God and are AGAINST it.

Isaiah the prophet spoke of such people/ rabbis in this way "To the law and to the testimony: if they SPEAK not according to this word, it is because there is NO light in them." Isaiah 8:20

YOUR rabbis or more appropriately your PHARAOHS or ENSLAVERS do NOT SPEAK according to the words above because there is NO light in them.

LEAVE the darkness alone and embrace the law.

"O house of Jacob, come ye, and let us WALK in the LIGHT of the Lord" and NOT the darkness of men.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#60047 Oct 10, 2013
"Justice Minister Tzipi Livni announced earlier in July that she would weigh disciplinary action against the state-employed Eliyahu.

“A chief rabbi REPRESENTS not just the rabbinate, BUT ISRAEL itself as a COUNTRY. Therefore,[his] rulings and statements that support nationalistic discrimination and have racist undertones are harmful to the already sensitive fabric [of Israeli society] and threaten to deepen the rift between us and Israel’s Arab citizens,” said Livni."

I think about Yosef when I read the Justice Minister's words--

"A chief rabbi REPRESENTS not just the rabbinate, BUT ISRAEL itself as a COUNTRY."

Location hidden

#60048 Oct 10, 2013
HughBe wrote:
"Justice Minister Tzipi Livni announced earlier in July that she would weigh disciplinary action against the state-employed Eliyahu.
“A chief rabbi REPRESENTS not just the rabbinate, BUT ISRAEL itself as a COUNTRY. Therefore,[his] rulings and statements that support nationalistic discrimination and have racist undertones are harmful to the already sensitive fabric [of Israeli society] and threaten to deepen the rift between us and Israel’s Arab citizens,” said Livni."
I think about Yosef when I read the Justice Minister's words--
"A chief rabbi REPRESENTS not just the rabbinate, BUT ISRAEL itself as a COUNTRY."
Did you know that the US has a Poet Laureate?

Does that person represent my country?

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#60049 Oct 10, 2013
HughBe wrote:

"Racism originated in the Torah,"

said Rabbi Yosef Scheinen, who heads the Ashdod Yeshiva."
Yes, that's correct - the worst form of racism, xenophobia, superstitions, bigotry, violence, tribalism and falsehood are found in Torah and in the rest of the Tanach.

Yet, ironically, you stick to the asura (demon) El-YHVH - the G-d of the Babylonians and of Avraham, Moshe and the other Hebrew patriarchs and of Jesus. Silly Jesus claimed he was an incarnation of the deity of the Tanach. Jesus should have had better sense than to say he was an incarnation of a demon.

Grow, up and reject the falsehood of the Tanach - better you turn atheist than remain a Satan worshipper.

BTW, there's nothing reformist Judaism and the like - these are the apologist, cherry picking sects of observant Jews who're too ashamed of the evil of their scripture and so they reform or pick and choose the nice parts and form a new Judaic cult and still think they're Jews as meant in the biblical sense.

So, if you wish to be an observant Jew the only way to be one is by observing all the customs and teachings in the Tanach with all its foulness. There's no other way to be a true Yahudi.

Forward thinking Jews have rejected their vile ancestral cult which is a laughing stock and an object of derision in refined circles and besides the forward thinking Jews are embarrassed when the talk turns to falsehoods and stupidities like El, shabbath, creation from nothing, global flood, exodus, talking ants, Zionism, genocides, incest, stoning to death, slavery, rape, homophobia, infanticide, kosher, cannibalism, human sacrifice, circumcision and other evils that fill the pages of the "holy" Hebrew Bible (Tanach).

Throw away the Tanach and NT if you've have an iota of love for the truth.

LOL.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#60050 Oct 10, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
Question, does Hughbe have a monopoly on DERPITUDE?
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
Frijoles---Question, does Hughbe have a monopoly on DERPITUDE?

HughBe---The answer is NO. Even the dumb four-footed donkeys know that I sold that monopoly to you and your rabbis at the moment of my conception and all of their spawns now posses it. It is noteworthy that they gladly lapped up the derpitude.

I also learnt that they seized turpitude from the Satan and are loving it.

Location hidden

#60051 Oct 10, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles---Question, does Hughbe have a monopoly on DERPITUDE?
HughBe---The answer is NO. Even the dumb four-footed donkeys know that I sold that monopoly to you and your rabbis at the moment of my conception and all of their spawns now posses it. It is noteworthy that they gladly lapped up the derpitude.
I also learnt that they seized turpitude from the Satan and are loving it.
You protest too much

obviously linked to your lineage
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#60052 Oct 10, 2013
YOU don't have to be a " Poet Laureate" or any other Laureate to UNDERSTAND that Tanach teaches the OPPOSITE of what rabbis teach in many things and below is another example.

Rabbis LIE: Mother makes YOU Jewish.

Comment: Doctrine is a LIE and DARKNESS.

PROOF: Tanach/Leviticus 24:10-- "And the son of an Israelitish WOMAN, whose father was an Egyptian, went out AMONG the children of ISRAEL: and this son of the Israelitish WOMAN and a man of ISRAEL strove together in the camp;..."

Comment: The WOMAN or MOTHER is JEWISH but her SON is not called JEWISH. He is contrasted with a JEWISH man. Here is how, this Jewish woman's son fought against an ISRAELITE. Those are the plain TRUTH in YOUR bible. This shows that he was NOT considered an ISRAELITE or Jewish.

YOU are BRIGHT and I am telling you that everyone of AVERAGE intelligence can see and understand the point and TRUTH of which I speak.

MY TRUTH is according to the LAW and so it is LIGHT.

The rabbis doctrine is AGAINST the LAW and so "there is no light in them". Note, the them here includes both their FALSE EVIL doctrine and the rabbis themselves.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#60053 Oct 10, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You protest too much
obviously linked to your lineage
I trust that by now even a CREATURE like you have learnt that although I am NOT a Jew, I have Jewish lineage.

Your anti-Semitic words i.e. calling the Jewish people four-footed DONKEYS, are noted.

Location hidden

#60054 Oct 10, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I trust that by now even a CREATURE like you have learnt that although I am NOT a Jew, I have Jewish lineage.
Your anti-Semitic words i.e. calling the Jewish people four-footed DONKEYS, are noted.
Derptitude of the highest order

Location hidden

#60055 Oct 10, 2013
HughBe wrote:
YOU don't have to be a " Poet Laureate" or any other Laureate to UNDERSTAND that Tanach teaches the OPPOSITE of what rabbis teach in many things and below is another example.
That whooshing sound was the sound of my poet laureate post going right over your head.

Wish we could harness it for wind energy

Location hidden

#60056 Oct 10, 2013
Me thinks the creature from Jamaica is a teensie weensie high strung these days.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#60057 Oct 10, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
Me thinks the creature from Jamaica is a teensie weensie high strung these days.
Religion is like fire arms. Perfectly fine in the hands of a responsible adult. Completely unsafe in the hands of a lunatic like Hugh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Town council approves restoration of the Silco ... Fri Tony Betterton 2
Carlsbad air service provider will not renew co... Fri Maybe 2
Silver City police search landfill for missing ... (Jun '11) Fri citizencares 22
Your View: Letters to the editor (April 5) (Apr '11) Jan 13 Adl 5
Silver City-Grant County TEA Party Patriots hos... (Apr '14) Jan 7 WherdaPhuckawee 2
Grant County Corruption (Apr '10) Jan 5 curli 7
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Dec 28 Simo2504 616
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pinos Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:16 am PST

NBC Sports 3:16AM
Report: Broncos reach out to Wade Phillips with defensive coordinator needed
NBC Sports 4:09 AM
Bears add two more assistants
Bleacher Report 6:03 AM
Is Balance of Power Shifting in AFC West?
NBC Sports 6:14 AM
Michael Bidwill on Larry Fitzgerald: We'll get this worked out
Bleacher Report 7:42 AM
Kubiak the Right Coach, with or Without Peyton