Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,270
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#59113 Sep 27, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Africa is backward primarily because it lacks brainpower and not on account of its lack of natural resources and/or unstable governments. LMAO.
rabbee: let us not throw out, the baby with the bathwater. when they all seem to have a harder time, believing in G-D. that could have detrimental effects, on all highly intelligent imbecile societies.

and it only took about 40 years, for the atheist ussr to go down the tubes. with the united states, now following a close second place.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#59114 Sep 27, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: i have an authentic Torah Scroll, and i am not afraid to use it. all your fakes, frauds, and counterfeits, against an actual Torah Scroll is just that.
and nothing that G-D, came and gave for me to say - are my words. no matter what your pagan, words hast to say against IT.
any one who knew me, before the second visit can testify to that as fact. when i got, ballisticly eccentric with G-D and glowing like an arc lamp. as evidence of, an actual visitation.
as i left this insane world, to become more and more sane with G-D here in TheTorah.
once i accepted who, G-D came and said I-Am. the what, used to be me died. no different than what happened to Noach, Avraham, Moshe and Yeshooah Benee Adam. what used to be my life, don't exist any more.
All Torah scrolls say exactly the same thing thanks to the Masoretes

Your translation is false.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#59115 Sep 27, 2013
By itself insentient matter cannot display order nor purpose nor can it give rise to sentience nor to life forms nor to genetic mutations nor to natural selections that all imply an innate intelligent principle at work in energy/matter. The origin of life and evolution make sense only if we consider intelligence as an intrinsic part of energy/matter processes.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#59116 Sep 27, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: when the insanity of this insane world, becomes your reality. i really do not think, it is all that imbecilic fascinating.
and science, still has not agreed on their lie for how they insanely think the cosmos got there either. just when they think they are so close. something else shows up, to blow all their theories to further in hell.
The scientific method facilitates learning from mistakes and making refinemens, adjustments or downright development of new theories as more evidence comes to light. In short, science learns from its mistakes and constantly refines its conclusions. As you should know, that's a good thing.

Compare that to the static dogma of religious belief, that stubbornly clings to mistaken notions of truth, even after they've been clearly shown to be wrong. I'll take the scientific method over faith-based beliefs any day. Faith won't cure your cancer or feed the hungry. Science and human ingenuity will.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#59117 Sep 27, 2013
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
All Torah scrolls say exactly the same thing thanks to the Masoretes
Your translation is false.
rabbee: is that precisely according to, the Ashkenazi's or Sephardic's? and did the masoretes, get G-D'S Actual approvial for that?

how many slightly differing, Torah Scrolls did Daveed allegedly find? G-D says it is a most serious sin, to alter any Torah Scroll in any way shape or form.

this is the third time, for all of you and your grandmother here in TheTorah. and how many slightly different Torah Scrolls, did they find in The Temple?

if you have an altered Torah Scroll, from men any where. then yours, is false. sorry not buying your, delusional mental magic from insane men in this world.

there is nothing, this world pretending to not be here in TheTorah. they, won't lie about. as i do not care from where, in this insane world you got your lies from. i got all my info, from G-D THEMSELVES here in TheTorah happening again.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#59118 Sep 27, 2013
Science has the power to cure many diseases and it can feed the poor by growing more food using modern techniques but science cannot give you peace, make you conscientious, make you merciful, make you compassionate, or help you manifest love in life.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#59119 Sep 27, 2013
Nor can science tell us anything about consciousness, will, instinct, mind, emotion, life or purpose.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#59120 Sep 27, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: is that precisely according to, the Ashkenazi's or Sephardic's? and did the masoretes, get G-D'S Actual approvial for that?
how many slightly differing, Torah Scrolls did Daveed allegedly find? G-D says it is a most serious sin, to alter any Torah Scroll in any way shape or form.
this is the third time, for all of you and your grandmother here in TheTorah. and how many slightly different Torah Scrolls, did they find in The Temple?
if you have an altered Torah Scroll, from men any where. then yours, is false. sorry not buying your, delusional mental magic from insane men in this world.
there is nothing, this world pretending to not be here in TheTorah. they, won't lie about. as i do not care from where, in this insane world you got your lies from. i got all my info, from G-D THEMSELVES here in TheTorah happening again.
There is only 1 Torah scroll in use today. The Dead Sea scrolls do differ slightly in style but not content and meaning.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#59121 Sep 27, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
The scientific method facilitates learning from mistakes and making refinemens, adjustments or downright development of new theories as more evidence comes to light. In short, science learns from its mistakes and constantly refines its conclusions. As you should know, that's a good thing.
Compare that to the static dogma of religious belief, that stubbornly clings to mistaken notions of truth, even after they've been clearly shown to be wrong. I'll take the scientific method over faith-based beliefs any day. Faith won't cure your cancer or feed the hungry. Science and human ingenuity will.
rabbee: to adjust your lies to fit your mistakes. hell i can get than from, jews, christians, and muslems. why do i need yours.

were you there, when G-D came to speak to me? who are you asking for me to believe in, you, science, or G-D? if so you, are asking too much from me. science does not exempt, scientist from being liars and pagan idolaters.

why can't you admit, science has always been a liar, about the formation of all physical totality. and their lying still, ain't got it right yet. if they ain't got it right yet, their still lying to you.

i do not want to hear, their or your excuses why they are still attempting to lie. every time they think they are close. somebody keeps throwing, them a curve ball.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#59122 Sep 27, 2013
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is only 1 Torah scroll in use today. The Dead Sea scrolls do differ slightly in style but not content and meaning.
rabbee: are you sure, it is TheOne for This time here in TheTorah? and pull your own leg, all you want. the fact that there are, Ashkenazi and Sephardic Torah Designations. says you are, a liar. even the alleged as fact, of finding three differing Torah Scrolls in The First Temple, says your a liar. you can't legally according to G-D, alter any of those to make one Torah out of them. there is a prohibition, against doing that. i am not listening to any of you, pagan atheists that do not believe in G-D here in TheTorah actually in TheHappening again. i do not believe any of you, who do not believe there is TheG-D giving TheTorah until the end of the sixth day again.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#59123 Sep 27, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: are you sure, it is TheOne for This time here in TheTorah? and pull your own leg, all you want. the fact that there are, Ashkenazi and Sephardic Torah Designations. says you are, a liar. even the alleged as fact, of finding three differing Torah Scrolls in The First Temple, says your a liar. you can't legally according to G-D, alter any of those to make one Torah out of them. there is a prohibition, against doing that. i am not listening to any of you, pagan atheists that do not believe in G-D here in TheTorah actually in TheHappening again. i do not believe any of you, who do not believe there is TheG-D giving TheTorah until the end of the sixth day again.
I suggest you educate yourself on the Masoretic texts and the Torah. Stop spreadng false information

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masoretic_Text

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/J...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#59124 Sep 27, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: to adjust your lies to fit your mistakes. hell i can get than from, jews, christians, and muslems. why do i need yours.
were you there, when G-D came to speak to me? who are you asking for me to believe in, you, science, or G-D? if so you, are asking too much from me. science does not exempt, scientist from being liars and pagan idolaters.
why can't you admit, science has always been a liar, about the formation of all physical totality. and their lying still, ain't got it right yet. if they ain't got it right yet, their still lying to you.
i do not want to hear, their or your excuses why they are still attempting to lie. every time they think they are close. somebody keeps throwing, them a curve ball.
Sounds like you are having trouble differentiating between being wrong about something and lying. You need to work on understanding the difference.

You're just having a hard time with reality these days, and I can sympathize with that. But your subjective experiences (i.e. being visited by God) are unverifiable by me, and I have no reason to believe them. That doesn't mean I believe you are a liar.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#59125 Sep 27, 2013
this thread is the best. . much knowledge hear..good work.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#59126 Sep 27, 2013
and i know its spelled here.. o tay player..this is tbones... still workin at the fortress n manhattan?

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#59127 Sep 27, 2013
Hey there is a forum in kentucky.n winchester. they seem to have forgotton the meaning to free speech. us true americans will always no what it truly means. well anyways take it easy new york.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#59128 Sep 27, 2013
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest you educate yourself on the Masoretic texts and the Torah. Stop spreadng false information
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masoretic_Text
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/J...
rabbee: so now you are calling, TheTorah Scroll false information? there is nothing i have said, that cannot be verified in TheTorah. there is no command, to read any other new testament but only TheTorah. no matter how much higher than G-D, you think your commands men are.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#59129 Sep 27, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you are having trouble differentiating between being wrong about something and lying. You need to work on understanding the difference.
You're just having a hard time with reality these days, and I can sympathize with that. But your subjective experiences (i.e. being visited by God) are unverifiable by me, and I have no reason to believe them. That doesn't mean I believe you are a liar.
rabbee: it is not my fault, you are not using TheTorah. to verify my being here, and everything G-D gave for me to say.

and you can't ever be wrong, unless you lie. lying produces, wrongfulness. does not matter if it is because, you got suckered by some one or not.

it does not take that long, for G-D to make all of physical totality. the hard part, is all you not ever here in TheTorah knuckleheads.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#59130 Sep 27, 2013
Well i agree on both parties to an extent.But i must clear something up.Man cannot see the ext ernal spheres.Science is man made thought. So science is far from real truth and beauty.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#59131 Sep 27, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Nutty extremists exist in every religion. YOU, above all, should understand that.
And let's not forget extreme behavior by Christians that was once considered acceptable....
- Crusades against Muslims, PAgans, Heretics, etc...
- Pogroms against Jews
- Spanish Inquisition
- etc,...
Every religion has blood on their hands, yours included.
What's wrong with crusades against Muslims? After the news about the Westgate Mall in Nairobi came out, I think its about time for a new one.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#59132 Sep 27, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, let's use our God given brains...
Tell me. Where exactly can I find the original stone tablets? If they actually existed, dictated by an Omnipotent god and scribed by one of his most famous prophets, then surely God would have preserved them, no? Otherwise, how can we be sure of the source and authenticity of these alleged commandments?
They are in the Ark, currently stored in a warehouse in Area 51

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you have VERIZON and you didn't have service... Dec 13 yankeedudell 2
Experience Victorian Christmas tonight at Silve... (Dec '09) Dec 9 billie 4
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Dec 9 MSGT Don 49
* the Silver City Daily Press * Dec 9 billie 1
Getting into the spirit of Christmas, a look at... Dec 9 billie 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Dec 7 Insect Trust 44
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Nov '14 Realist 615
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pinos Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pinos Altos News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pinos Altos

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:06 pm PST

Bleacher Report12:06PM
Sanders (Hip) Questionable to Play vs. OAK
NBC Sports12:12 PM
Cards could get Warner, but cutting him
NBC Sports12:44 PM
Arizona's Lindley back at starter, Stanton has infection - NBC Sports
ESPN 3:27 PM
Harbaugh stays tight-lipped on 49ers future
Bleacher Report11:44 PM
Denver Broncos: Why the Run Defense Isn't a Concern