Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 69,530
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#59064 Sep 26, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well why don't you, you antiG-D mentally ill not here in TheTorah hypocrite!
What is the second Comandment in the Torah?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#59065 Sep 26, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: They are kept in, The Arc of The-Covenant. there are two whole sets, and the broken pieces of the first set of two tablets.
without the tablets, the arc is counterfeit.
And where can I physically see this "Arc of The-Covenant" along with the "two whole sets, and the broken pieces of the first set of two tablets"?

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#59066 Sep 26, 2013
"I used to be an atheist until I realized I was God!"

J Krishnamurti
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#59068 Sep 26, 2013
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the second Comandment in the Torah?
rabbee: they are not numbered, so figure it out for yourself from this:
G-D spoke all these statements, saying:

IAM HaShem*, your G-D, WHO has taken you out of the land of egypt, from the house of slavery.

you shall not recognize the g-ds of others in MY Presence. you shall not make yourself a carved image or any likeness of that which is in heavens above the earth or below or in the water beneath the earth. you shall not prostrate yourself to them nor worship them, for IAM HaShem*, your G-D - a jealous G-D, WHO visits the sins of fathers upon children to the third and fourth generation, for my enemies; but WHO knows kindness for thousands [of generations] to those who love ME and observe MY commandments.

you shall not take TheName of YHVH* in vain, for HaShem* will not absolve anyone who takes His Name in vain.

remember TheSabbath Day to sanctify It. six days shall you work; and accomplish all your work; but TheSeventh Day is Sabbath to HaShem*, your G-D*; you shall not do any work,- you, your son, your daughter, your slave, your maidservant, your animal, and your converts within your gates - for in six days HaShem* made the heavens and the earth, the sea and all that is in them, and HE rested on TheSeventh Day. therefore HaShem* blessed TheSabbath Day and Sanctified It.

honor your father and mother, so that your days shall be lengthened upon the land that HaShem* your G-D* gives to you.

you shall not kill; you shall not commit adultery; you shall not steal; you shall not bear false witness against your fellow.

you shall not covet your fellow's house. you shall not covet your fellow's wife, his maidservant, his ox, his donkey, nor anything that belongs to your fellow.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#59069 Sep 26, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
And where can I physically see this "Arc of The-Covenant" along with the "two whole sets, and the broken pieces of the first set of two tablets"?
rabbee: well to be truthful, even if i know where it is today. i would not tell, any of you. i would not want, to be responsible for anyone death even getting to close to IT. there are only two people on this planet, who could even open it without dire consequences.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#59070 Sep 26, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: they are not numbered, so figure it out for yourself from this:you shall not recognize the g-ds of others in MY Presence.
That is a false quote.....learn something....

http://www.mechon-mamre.org/p/pt/pt0220.htm

Location hidden

#59071 Sep 26, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well to be truthful, even if i know where it is today. i would not tell, any of you. i would not want, to be responsible for anyone death even getting to close to IT. there are only two people on this planet, who could even open it without dire consequences.
The funny thing about mythical objects or beings that are claimed to be real - no one can ever produce any evidence for them.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#59072 Sep 26, 2013
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a false quote.....learn something....
http://www.mechon-mamre.org/p/pt/pt0220.htm
rabbee: that is an authentic first hand translation, from out of a genuine Torah Scroll. so i don't care what other fakes or forgeries, you use to judge it with. yours, is wrong.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#59073 Sep 26, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
The funny thing about mythical objects or beings that are claimed to be real - no one can ever produce any evidence for them.
rabbee: well you can disregard, as much evidence as you want. but G-D has already indicated to me, that me an this woman. are sufficient evidence of being here in TheTorah again.

and no amount of this lying worlds mythicizing Adam as jesus, is going to actually change that. and G-D coming to call me adam, and about the woman chaooah. should of been sufficient for me, though i can't explain why it wasn't for 41 years afterwards. which could of been the results, of this whole worlds lying about it.

G-D came and said i am TheHisSon adam, and i have finally accepted this from G-D. as i believe G-D, has more credibility here in TheTorah. than any of you, with all your not here in it myths.

and you trying to tell me, that you are more credible and more reliable than G-D. is nothing but, a mentally imbalanced sick joke. causing harm, to yourself, and all others.
Voluntarist

United States

#59074 Sep 26, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Very similar to a thing called government.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#59075 Sep 26, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, let's use our God given brains...
Tell me. Where exactly can I find the original stone tablets? If they actually existed, dictated by an Omnipotent god and scribed by one of his most famous prophets, then surely God would have preserved them, no? Otherwise, how can we be sure of the source and authenticity of these alleged commandments?
The stone tablets are in the ark of the covenant which is probably in Ethiopia right now. After the Temple is rebuilt, I believe they will return it to where it rightfully belongs.

Location hidden

#59076 Sep 26, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>The stone tablets are in the ark of the covenant which is probably in Ethiopia right now. After the Temple is rebuilt, I believe they will return it to where it rightfully belongs.
Do you have some hard evidence for this, or are you relying on the debunked assertions by journalist Graham Hancock?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#59077 Sep 26, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>The stone tablets are in the ark of the covenant which is probably in Ethiopia right now. After the Temple is rebuilt, I believe they will return it to where it rightfully belongs.
rabbee: nope! i, do not think so. and that is all, i have to say about it. without risking giving away, it's approximate location. even the alleged as jews, are not even close enough to being ready to even touch it. it is a death sentence, for unclean hands and eyes.

Location hidden

#59078 Sep 26, 2013
A set of 10 unoriginal and superficial sayings of Moses has very little value. So, whether the tablet exists or does not is irrelevant. Moses was not an authority on anything lofty and could achieve nothing great in a yogic sense. He was a mere sorcerer and a mass murderer - a mentally ill man.
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

#59079 Sep 26, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
HUGH,
You're a RABID HOMOPHOBE.
I'd asked you a question on ANAL SEX a couple of days ago that you've failed to answer.
I repeat the question - Since you think that homosexuality is wrong on the basis of biblical teachings, tell me in what way is anal sex damaging to both men participating in the sexual act?
Give the logic and/or the supporting evidence.
The Torah speak of homosexuals in the world. The sin is to act on it. It could be to do with the fact that wasting sperm is considered a sin.
Haulenda

Putrajaya, Malaysia

#59080 Sep 26, 2013
HEard that Whitney houston will be performing at AJ paqlumbo center, Pittsburg PA..... Cant wait to see her

Location hidden

#59081 Sep 26, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>

The Torah speak of homosexuals in the world. The sin is to act on it. It could be to do with the fact that wasting sperm is considered a sin.
What is sinful about homosexuality?

Is homosexuality more damaging or more sinful than incest?

Is anal sex wrong or harmful? Why?

Remember, incest, a damaging eugenic practice, was promoted by the patriarchs, who, in many cases, were themselves products of incest.

Wasting sperm is a sin - so you say.

Did the patriarchs of the Tanach know the difference between sperm and semen and did they know about the structure and chemical composition of sperm and semen?

Isn't sperm wasted when a man masturbates or indulges in recreational sex with his wife/partner?

Sperm is continuously made in the body and if a man living in the ordinary consciousness does not masturbate nor indulge in sexual intercourse then excess sperm gets discharged naturally through a nocturnal emission/nightfall. So?
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

#59083 Sep 26, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
What is sinful about homosexuality?
Is homosexuality more damaging or more sinful than incest?
Is anal sex wrong or harmful? Why?
Remember, incest, a damaging eugenic practice, was promoted by the patriarchs, who, in many cases, were themselves products of incest.
Wasting sperm is a sin - so you say.
Did the patriarchs of the Tanach know the difference between sperm and semen and did they know about the structure and chemical composition of sperm and semen?
Isn't sperm wasted when a man masturbates or indulges in recreational sex with his wife/partner?
Sperm is continuously made in the body and if a man living in the ordinary consciousness does not masturbate nor indulge in sexual intercourse then excess sperm gets discharged naturally through a nocturnal emission/nightfall. So?
I grew up orthodox Jewish but do not believe in religion today.
I just posted what i was taught when i was younger.
Some things in the old texts were unknown at the time scientifically. This has always fascinated me.
Man are forbidden to masturbate or use a condom (it may have changed the past decade).
As I said i don't believe, nor do i really care for any religion but this is what i was taught growing up. Never said it makes sense but i am sure if you search online you can find a website which will explain where it comes from and why.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#59084 Sep 26, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
A set of 10 unoriginal and superficial sayings of Moses has very little value. So, whether the tablet exists or does not is irrelevant. Moses was not an authority on anything lofty and could achieve nothing great in a yogic sense. He was a mere sorcerer and a mass murderer - a mentally ill man.
rabbee: is that all your mental illness, has to offer as evidence against Moshe? your say so, is pretty feeble and lame if you ask me.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#59085 Sep 26, 2013
Adam 36 wrote:
Modern Humans Came Out of Africa, "Definitive" Study Says
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2007/...
If everyone evolved or originated in africa then why is that continent the most backward of all? They should be at the forefront of civilization,technology,etc and it should wane as it projects outward from there.But it doesnt and its actually just the opposite.And if it wasnt for colonization they would still be even worse off. So.....evolution is bullshit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Mon Insect Trust 32
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Sep 22 SALLY 44 46
WNMU students graduate from Police Academy (Jun '10) Sep 20 Really 8
To ban or not to ban - the future of plastic ba... Sep 20 Really 12
Black Range Artist plan plein air show Sep 18 I love the southwest 1
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Sep 7 Tony 608
Mimbres Valley woman still missing Sep 5 Raquel Placencio 7

Pinos Altos Jobs

Pinos Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE