Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,302
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#59070 Sep 26, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: they are not numbered, so figure it out for yourself from this:you shall not recognize the g-ds of others in MY Presence.
That is a false quote.....learn something....

http://www.mechon-mamre.org/p/pt/pt0220.htm

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#59071 Sep 26, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well to be truthful, even if i know where it is today. i would not tell, any of you. i would not want, to be responsible for anyone death even getting to close to IT. there are only two people on this planet, who could even open it without dire consequences.
The funny thing about mythical objects or beings that are claimed to be real - no one can ever produce any evidence for them.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#59072 Sep 26, 2013
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a false quote.....learn something....
http://www.mechon-mamre.org/p/pt/pt0220.htm
rabbee: that is an authentic first hand translation, from out of a genuine Torah Scroll. so i don't care what other fakes or forgeries, you use to judge it with. yours, is wrong.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#59073 Sep 26, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
The funny thing about mythical objects or beings that are claimed to be real - no one can ever produce any evidence for them.
rabbee: well you can disregard, as much evidence as you want. but G-D has already indicated to me, that me an this woman. are sufficient evidence of being here in TheTorah again.

and no amount of this lying worlds mythicizing Adam as jesus, is going to actually change that. and G-D coming to call me adam, and about the woman chaooah. should of been sufficient for me, though i can't explain why it wasn't for 41 years afterwards. which could of been the results, of this whole worlds lying about it.

G-D came and said i am TheHisSon adam, and i have finally accepted this from G-D. as i believe G-D, has more credibility here in TheTorah. than any of you, with all your not here in it myths.

and you trying to tell me, that you are more credible and more reliable than G-D. is nothing but, a mentally imbalanced sick joke. causing harm, to yourself, and all others.
Voluntarist

United States

#59074 Sep 26, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Very similar to a thing called government.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#59075 Sep 26, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, let's use our God given brains...
Tell me. Where exactly can I find the original stone tablets? If they actually existed, dictated by an Omnipotent god and scribed by one of his most famous prophets, then surely God would have preserved them, no? Otherwise, how can we be sure of the source and authenticity of these alleged commandments?
The stone tablets are in the ark of the covenant which is probably in Ethiopia right now. After the Temple is rebuilt, I believe they will return it to where it rightfully belongs.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#59076 Sep 26, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>The stone tablets are in the ark of the covenant which is probably in Ethiopia right now. After the Temple is rebuilt, I believe they will return it to where it rightfully belongs.
Do you have some hard evidence for this, or are you relying on the debunked assertions by journalist Graham Hancock?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#59077 Sep 26, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>The stone tablets are in the ark of the covenant which is probably in Ethiopia right now. After the Temple is rebuilt, I believe they will return it to where it rightfully belongs.
rabbee: nope! i, do not think so. and that is all, i have to say about it. without risking giving away, it's approximate location. even the alleged as jews, are not even close enough to being ready to even touch it. it is a death sentence, for unclean hands and eyes.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#59078 Sep 26, 2013
A set of 10 unoriginal and superficial sayings of Moses has very little value. So, whether the tablet exists or does not is irrelevant. Moses was not an authority on anything lofty and could achieve nothing great in a yogic sense. He was a mere sorcerer and a mass murderer - a mentally ill man.
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

#59079 Sep 26, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
HUGH,
You're a RABID HOMOPHOBE.
I'd asked you a question on ANAL SEX a couple of days ago that you've failed to answer.
I repeat the question - Since you think that homosexuality is wrong on the basis of biblical teachings, tell me in what way is anal sex damaging to both men participating in the sexual act?
Give the logic and/or the supporting evidence.
The Torah speak of homosexuals in the world. The sin is to act on it. It could be to do with the fact that wasting sperm is considered a sin.
Haulenda

Putrajaya, Malaysia

#59080 Sep 26, 2013
HEard that Whitney houston will be performing at AJ paqlumbo center, Pittsburg PA..... Cant wait to see her

Location hidden

#59081 Sep 26, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>

The Torah speak of homosexuals in the world. The sin is to act on it. It could be to do with the fact that wasting sperm is considered a sin.
What is sinful about homosexuality?

Is homosexuality more damaging or more sinful than incest?

Is anal sex wrong or harmful? Why?

Remember, incest, a damaging eugenic practice, was promoted by the patriarchs, who, in many cases, were themselves products of incest.

Wasting sperm is a sin - so you say.

Did the patriarchs of the Tanach know the difference between sperm and semen and did they know about the structure and chemical composition of sperm and semen?

Isn't sperm wasted when a man masturbates or indulges in recreational sex with his wife/partner?

Sperm is continuously made in the body and if a man living in the ordinary consciousness does not masturbate nor indulge in sexual intercourse then excess sperm gets discharged naturally through a nocturnal emission/nightfall. So?
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

#59083 Sep 26, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
What is sinful about homosexuality?
Is homosexuality more damaging or more sinful than incest?
Is anal sex wrong or harmful? Why?
Remember, incest, a damaging eugenic practice, was promoted by the patriarchs, who, in many cases, were themselves products of incest.
Wasting sperm is a sin - so you say.
Did the patriarchs of the Tanach know the difference between sperm and semen and did they know about the structure and chemical composition of sperm and semen?
Isn't sperm wasted when a man masturbates or indulges in recreational sex with his wife/partner?
Sperm is continuously made in the body and if a man living in the ordinary consciousness does not masturbate nor indulge in sexual intercourse then excess sperm gets discharged naturally through a nocturnal emission/nightfall. So?
I grew up orthodox Jewish but do not believe in religion today.
I just posted what i was taught when i was younger.
Some things in the old texts were unknown at the time scientifically. This has always fascinated me.
Man are forbidden to masturbate or use a condom (it may have changed the past decade).
As I said i don't believe, nor do i really care for any religion but this is what i was taught growing up. Never said it makes sense but i am sure if you search online you can find a website which will explain where it comes from and why.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#59084 Sep 26, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
A set of 10 unoriginal and superficial sayings of Moses has very little value. So, whether the tablet exists or does not is irrelevant. Moses was not an authority on anything lofty and could achieve nothing great in a yogic sense. He was a mere sorcerer and a mass murderer - a mentally ill man.
rabbee: is that all your mental illness, has to offer as evidence against Moshe? your say so, is pretty feeble and lame if you ask me.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#59085 Sep 26, 2013
Adam 36 wrote:
Modern Humans Came Out of Africa, "Definitive" Study Says
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2007/...
If everyone evolved or originated in africa then why is that continent the most backward of all? They should be at the forefront of civilization,technology,etc and it should wane as it projects outward from there.But it doesnt and its actually just the opposite.And if it wasnt for colonization they would still be even worse off. So.....evolution is bullshit.

Location hidden

#59086 Sep 26, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>

I grew up orthodox Jewish but do not believe in religion today.
I just posted what i was taught when i was younger.
Some things in the old texts were unknown at the time scientifically. This has always fascinated me.

Man are forbidden to masturbate or use a condom (it may have changed the past decade).

As I said i don't believe, nor do i really care for any religion but this is what i was taught growing up. Never said it makes sense but i am sure if you search online you can find a website which will explain where it comes from and why.
I understand your case through personal experience.

Thankfully, we've outgrown damaging religious mumbo jumbo.

You're an atheist, good. Go by logic and evidence.

Do good in thoughts, words and deeds which I am sure you're already doing.

Do better. Be a better human being.

I have found an answer suited to my nature and capacity in mind-matter through the integral yoga.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#59087 Sep 26, 2013
Creation is a fact.Even God told Adam to replenish the earth.The prefix re means again.Plenish means to fill up, replenish means to fill up again.This implies there was something before Adam.And corinthians 12:2 speaks of 3 heavens.This is referring to 3 earth ages with the same heaven.The dinosaur era was the 1st earth age.We live in the 2nd earth age(flesh).The 3rd is yet to come(spirit).
Which is basically another dimension.Even string theory surmises there could be up to as many as 12 dimensions.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#59088 Sep 26, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
Creation is a fact.Even God told Adam to replenish the earth.The prefix re means again.Plenish means to fill up, replenish means to fill up again.This implies there was something before Adam.And corinthians 12:2 speaks of 3 heavens.This is referring to 3 earth ages with the same heaven.The dinosaur era was the 1st earth age.We live in the 2nd earth age(flesh).The 3rd is yet to come(spirit).
Which is basically another dimension.Even string theory surmises there could be up to as many as 12 dimensions.
rabbee: we are all here, in this third giving of the whole Torah. precisely with the same adam, and the same woman as chaooah again.

and with a no thanks to all of you lying, i am going to have to do this all again here in TheTorah. with or without all of you, and your grandmother of all.

G-D can always give adam with another mate, and squish us together again somehow as Adam. you all had better be worried, if G-D does this. cause then no grandma - no you again.

if you keep returning, to murder your grandmother then you don't exist any more. sooner or third or fourth times later, your going to get you wish.

The-Written Torah is the history of this world, rejecting G-D actually here in IT. when all you had to do, is to be here in TheTorah to make it to GanEden. you can't get to GanEden, if you are never here in TheTorah to be awarded this.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#59089 Sep 26, 2013
and you are not the first batch of idiots, that all decided to not be here in TheTorah being given by G-D.

with thousands and thousands of previous, grandmothers of the world. and they and their billions of grandcritters don't exist anywhere any more.

you keep up this not here, in TheTorah charade. and you all and you mama of all, will eventually be extinct. and you all already lost the fight, against G-D with mr lizard lips again.

and i bet you all can't guess what G-D, is going to say. when THEY BOTH, at the end of day seven in Parashas Noach. unless this world changes, it ain't going to be changed by G-D. exact same mistakes, results in the exact same reply from G-D here in TheTorah.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#59090 Sep 26, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>The Torah speak of homosexuals in the world. The sin is to act on it. It could be to do with the fact that wasting sperm is considered a sin.
The prohibition on male homosexuality is mentioned once in Torah. The prohibition on mixing dairy and meat is mentioned no less than three times.

Most of those who object to homosexuality on scriptural grounds don't make nearly the same fuss about going to Burger King.

Based on emphasis however, eating a patty melt should br at least three times more heinous a sin than taking it up the tuchas.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) 10 hr Simo2504 616
Do you have VERIZON and you didn't have service... Dec 13 yankeedudell 2
Experience Victorian Christmas tonight at Silve... (Dec '09) Dec 9 billie 4
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Dec 9 MSGT Don 49
* the Silver City Daily Press * Dec 9 billie 1
Getting into the spirit of Christmas, a look at... Dec 9 billie 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Dec 7 Insect Trust 44
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web