Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 70,986
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#58998 Sep 25, 2013
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>

Poisonous nature....hmmm ...sounds awfully anti-semitic indeed.
So, the original Hebrews of the ME 9of biblical times) were WHITE SKINNED EUROPEANS? LOL.

Location hidden

#58999 Sep 25, 2013
So, the original Hebrews of the ME (of biblical times) were WHITE SKINNED EUROPEANS? LOL.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#59000 Sep 25, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
In your sick world that is the reality. The reality is, I have no feelings of hate for any rabbi. I KNOW from their own words that collectively they are a nasty self-serving sons of something but not sons of God.
I hate no gay person. They tend to be very pleasant people and so there is nothing to dislike about them. Their sexual habits remain wrong in the sight of God and in many places ILLEGAL.
Of the Jews that I know I hate none, not even a HOG shiT like you. I do not hate my Jewish relatives not one of them.
Again, I do NOT hate anyone and I call God Almighty as my witness to these words of mine.
rabbee: well if you do not hate, what or who G-D hates. your in a lot, more trouble than you don't think you are. then you most likely hate, what or Who G-D likes. i know G-D hates the fake name jesus, cause THEY won't even call me jimmie. and i don't believe it is because G-D, is j challenged. because THEY can say, the words justice and judgment.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#59001 Sep 25, 2013
ps: i never used to hate muslems either, until i realized G-D'S hate for that and them also. as i also realize, only they can change that, with their free will that got them into it.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#59003 Sep 25, 2013
if G-D hates you all, for what you say/do. you all, do have the free will to change that. but i am making sure, you all and your grandmother cannot blame me if you don't.

so may i suggest, you all blame your grandmother of all first. before she repents first, to blame you all.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#59004 Sep 25, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
So, the original Hebrews of the ME 9of biblical times) were WHITE SKINNED EUROPEANS? LOL.
Since all humans evolved from Africa how do you think anyone became anything other than black?

Location hidden

#59005 Sep 25, 2013
MORE ON THE DARK-SKINNED ISRAELITES OF THE BIBLE:

Scientist, R. T. Prittchett, states in his book The Natural History of Man, "In their complex and many of the complexions and in physical peculiarities the Egyptians were an "AFRICAN" race (p 124-125).

The Ancient Greek historian Herodotus, who visited Egypt in the 5th century B.C.E., saw the Egyptians face to face and described them as black-skinned with woolly hair.

Anthropologist, Count Constatin de Volney (1727-1820),spoke about the race of the Egyptians that produced the Pharaohs. He later paid tribute to Herodotus' discovery when he said:

The ancient Egyptians were true Negroes of the same type as all native born Africans. That being so, we can see how their blood mixed for several centuries with that of the Romans and Greeks, must have lost the intensity of it's original color, while retaining none the less the imprint of it's original mold. We can even state as a general principle that the face (referring to The Sphinx) is a kind of monument able, in many cases, to attest to or shed light on historical evidence on the origins of the people."

The fact that the ancient Egyptians were black-skin prompted Volney to make the following statement:

"What a subject for meditation, just think that the race of black men today our slaves and the object of our scorn, is the very race to which we owe our arts, science and even the use of our speech."

The testimony of the ancients, the scriptures, & many Egyptologists, along with archaeology confirms that the Egyptians during biblical times were a "BLACK" PEOPLE. This is important to know, as we continue, we'll see that the bible on multiple occasions describes the ancient Hebrews as looking like the Egyptians in physical appearance.

NEXT, IN GENESIS CHAPTER 50:7-11, SCRIPTURE DESCRIBES ALL THE HEBREWS AS LOOKING LIKE THE EGYPTIANS (BLACK IN COLOR).

QUESTION:

FROM WHERE DID THE WHITE-SKINNED EUROPEAN JEWS COME FROM WHEN IT'S CLEARLY SAID IN THE BIBLE THAT THE ANCIENT HEBREWS WERE DARK-SKINNED?

LOL.

Location hidden

#59007 Sep 25, 2013
QUESTION:

From where did the white-skinned European Jews come from when it's repeatedly said in the Hebrew Bible that the ancient Hebrews were black/dark skinned?

LMAO

Location hidden

#59008 Sep 25, 2013
Out of Africa Theory is disputed...

Location hidden

#59012 Sep 25, 2013
Hunting is a cruel sport that finds takers among the most sadistic section of the human population.

Location hidden

#59013 Sep 25, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
MORE ON THE DARK-SKINNED ISRAELITES OF THE BIBLE:
Scientist, R. T. Prittchett, states in his book The Natural History of Man, "In their complex and many of the complexions and in physical peculiarities the Egyptians were an "AFRICAN" race (p 124-125).
The Ancient Greek historian Herodotus, who visited Egypt in the 5th century B.C.E., saw the Egyptians face to face and described them as black-skinned with woolly hair.
Anthropologist, Count Constatin de Volney (1727-1820),spoke about the race of the Egyptians that produced the Pharaohs. He later paid tribute to Herodotus' discovery when he said:
The ancient Egyptians were true Negroes of the same type as all native born Africans. That being so, we can see how their blood mixed for several centuries with that of the Romans and Greeks, must have lost the intensity of it's original color, while retaining none the less the imprint of it's original mold. We can even state as a general principle that the face (referring to The Sphinx) is a kind of monument able, in many cases, to attest to or shed light on historical evidence on the origins of the people."
The fact that the ancient Egyptians were black-skin prompted Volney to make the following statement:
"What a subject for meditation, just think that the race of black men today our slaves and the object of our scorn, is the very race to which we owe our arts, science and even the use of our speech."
The testimony of the ancients, the scriptures, & many Egyptologists, along with archaeology confirms that the Egyptians during biblical times were a "BLACK" PEOPLE. This is important to know, as we continue, we'll see that the bible on multiple occasions describes the ancient Hebrews as looking like the Egyptians in physical appearance.
NEXT, IN GENESIS CHAPTER 50:7-11, SCRIPTURE DESCRIBES ALL THE HEBREWS AS LOOKING LIKE THE EGYPTIANS (BLACK IN COLOR).
QUESTION:
FROM WHERE DID THE WHITE-SKINNED EUROPEAN JEWS COME FROM WHEN IT'S CLEARLY SAID IN THE BIBLE THAT THE ANCIENT HEBREWS WERE DARK-SKINNED?
LOL.
WHERE DID THE WHITE-SKINNED EUROPEANS COME FROM SINCE ALL HUMANS CAME FROM AFRICA?

Location hidden

#59014 Sep 25, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Out of Africa Theory is disputed...
by whom?

Location hidden

#59015 Sep 25, 2013
Modern Humans Came Out of Africa, "Definitive" Study Says

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2007/...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#59016 Sep 25, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Adam---Poisonous nature....hmmm ...sounds awfully anti-semitic indeed.
HughBe--- Yes, young Adam and EVIL by ANY standard in this world.
See some examples below. I want to explain to me how the various points below are NOT poisonous meaning CORRUPT and harmful etc.
Is it ok in America to teach people to HATE the gentile American President, the vast MAJORITY of the US lawmakers and the vast majority of the American people?
Can you imagine someone saying that Jews are wholly EVIL? What would you call such a person, Adam?
What would you call a LEADER of Judaism who says that "Gentiles are wholly EVIL"?
I await your full comments on the points below but I can tell you this, to me they are SHEER HATE teachings and in my mind CRIMINAL.
1."A recently published book written by a Skvere HASIDIC rabbi and endorsed by the Skvere Rebbe himself TELLS Skvere hasidim and other Jews to HATE ALL gentiles.
(What did the HASIDIC rabbi teach? Answer to HATE ALL gentiles. Was he alone? No, "endorsed by the Skvere Rebbe himself")
"Gentiles are wholly EVIL, the book says. They spiritually POLLUTE the world, and even LOOKING at their faces is harmful."
"The book is called Yalkut Shaiylos u’Teshuvos. As the title indicates, it is a collection of questions and answers on halakhic topics. The QUESTIONS were asked by young Skvere yeshiva students IN New Square, NEW YORK. The answers are rabbinic."
"Question: Is it appropriate to not love, or to hate, a gentile?
Answer: A Jew is intrinsically good. A Jew is a part of God above. Even if at times he strays it is not because he has become evil. It is only that there is evil within him that he has to cleanse.
However, to separate with a MILLION degrees of separation, a gentile is an IMPURE THING. The ENTIRE ESSENCE of the gentile is EVIL and impure."
2. Another New York and Hasidic example. First was HASIDIC rabbi above. Hasidic/Judaism Jew in the New York and a WHITE WOMAN.
Note, the eyewitness said that the WHITE woman NEVER made any antisemitic remarks and the witness supported the WHITE womans story.
Note how she was treated.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =jRb5hpwiF4cXX&feature=pla yer_detailpage
3.Listen to the LOVE of blacks.
Ask yourselves this, what have the persons named including US General Colin Powell done to him.
Listen to the HATE, POISON and disrespect of US General Colin Powell because he is black. Listen to the antisemite TOOL being used by the Judahite and applied to one of the very BEST of American Soldiers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
4. Love of Jesus, Love of blacks pay attention to the Coca Cola reference.
When you speak the TRUTH you are accused of being anti-semitic. I shall let them speak and the them are the Judaites or members of Judaism.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Truly Judaism is POISONOUS.
Looks like someone's been frequenting David Duke's and others' anti-semitic websites...

Hughe - "'Gentiles are wholly EVIL', the book says.'They spiritually POLLUTE the world, and even LOOKING at their faces is harmful.'"

A quick google search of the quote Hugh provided brings up multiple search results for David Duke (BTW - Hugh, proper protocol dictates that you cite your sources when quoting from them, lest you be known as a dishonest plagiarizer.)

"David Ernest Duke (born July 1, 1950) is an American White nationalist, writer, right-wing politician, and a former Grand Wizard of the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan"
"...He opposes what he considers to be Jewish control of the Federal Reserve Bank, the federal government and the media."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Duke

Location hidden

#59017 Sep 25, 2013
Debunked and disputed. LOL.

Location hidden

#59019 Sep 25, 2013
The Out of Africa Theory has been completely discredited over and over again over the years, yet it is still pushed. This theory is promoted more for political reasons than science.

Location hidden

#59020 Sep 25, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>

Looks like someone's been frequenting David Duke's and others' anti-semitic websites...
As expected, your logic is flawed, Dr Dunce....

Truth is truth irrespective of its source.

In fact a pro-Semitic website may hide unpleasant facts about its history or about the wrong-doings of its people, whereas it's most likely that the truth comes out from an antagonistic website.

Location hidden

#59021 Sep 25, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
The Out of Africa Theory has been completely discredited over and over again over the years, yet it is still pushed. This theory is promoted more for political reasons than science.
By whom?
The Weimar Republic

Cummington, MA

#59024 Sep 25, 2013
Jewish Psychological and Political Warfare (Part II)

by editor Jonas Alexis of Veterans Today dotcom

A compelling article by Jonas Alexis who never seems to disappoint.

Subtitles:

WHILHELM REICH TAUGHT PRIESTS HOW TO BE TITILLATED
LIBERATE THE JEWISH BOY’S LIBIDO!
THE ZIONIST BURDEN
ROUHANI VS. NETANYAHU
POPE FRANCIS AND THE JEWS

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/09/24/jewis...

Location hidden

#59025 Sep 25, 2013
The Weimar Republic wrote:
Jewish Psychological and Political Warfare (Part II)
by editor Jonas Alexis of Veterans Today dotcom
Best F*cking Joke of the Day

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you have VERIZON and you didn't have service... Dec 13 yankeedudell 2
Experience Victorian Christmas tonight at Silve... (Dec '09) Dec 9 billie 4
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Dec 9 MSGT Don 49
* the Silver City Daily Press * Dec 9 billie 1
Getting into the spirit of Christmas, a look at... Dec 9 billie 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Dec 7 Insect Trust 44
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Nov '14 Realist 615
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match

Pinos Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pinos Altos News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pinos Altos

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:39 am PST

NBC Sports 7:39AM
Aqib Talib named AFC's defensive player of the week