Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
52,941 - 52,960 of 68,439 Comments Last updated 6 hrs ago
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58866
Sep 24, 2013
 
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not what Joel said. Joel said he stopped being a Jew and became a Christian. Joel understands. If you have a problem, talk to Joel. Your rant above proves my point.
Post 58710

Joel---Dr Henry Makow has turned to Christianity after quitting Judaism - a case of dumping one evil and embracing another. LOL.

----------

Eric's post 58713

JOEL THUMBS UP---Dr Henry Makow has turned to Christianity after quitting Judaism - a case of dumping one evil and embracing another. LOL.

ERIC----pssst, don't tell Hugh. Hugh will force him to remain a Jew.

----------

Eric's post 58855

HughBe---The man changed his RELIGION from Judaism a RELIGION to Christianity another RELIGION.
He cannot change his RACE whatever that maybe.
He cannot change who his ancestors were.

Eric---That is NOT what Joel said. Joel said he stopped being a Jew and became a Christian.

HughBe--- Eric's BLATANT LIE is typical of him and his cult members. Joel spoke about RELIGION i.e. JUDAISM. See above.
Eric

Elk Grove Village, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58867
Sep 24, 2013
 
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Post 58710
Joel---Dr Henry Makow has turned to Christianity after quitting Judaism - a case of dumping one evil and embracing another. LOL.
----------
Eric's post 58713
JOEL THUMBS UP---Dr Henry Makow has turned to Christianity after quitting Judaism - a case of dumping one evil and embracing another. LOL.
ERIC----pssst, don't tell Hugh. Hugh will force him to remain a Jew.
----------
Eric's post 58855
HughBe---The man changed his RELIGION from Judaism a RELIGION to Christianity another RELIGION.
He cannot change his RACE whatever that maybe.
He cannot change who his ancestors were.
Eric---That is NOT what Joel said. Joel said he stopped being a Jew and became a Christian.
HughBe--- Eric's BLATANT LIE is typical of him and his cult members. Joel spoke about RELIGION i.e. JUDAISM. See above.
Hugh, why did you dishonestly fail to post this one?

"JOEL THUMBS UP

#58705 Yesterday

Dr Henry Makow is an ex-Jew."

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58868
Sep 24, 2013
 
and the jihad by hughbe continues....
Eric

Elk Grove Village, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58869
Sep 24, 2013
 
Hugh if you have a problem with Joel saying that some is "AN EX-JEW", take it up with Joel.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58870
Sep 24, 2013
 
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

This much I shall say, there are a number of utterances from rabbis over the past 10 years that are full of HATE of others.
Those Rabbis preaching hatred and murder of the goyim (and of anyone opposed to their plan of global domination that they share in common with Free Masons) were/are most likely the Sabbatean Frankist types.

Ordinary Rabbis preach G-d, family values, Torah (Chukim, Edot, Mishpatim and so on), provide guidance to Jews on typical Jewish questions related to faith and life and make no mention of global domination, clash of civilizations or of non-Jews.

So, please refrain from issuing ill-informed blanket statements of condemnation.



OK, Mon?

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58871
Sep 24, 2013
 
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

My post focused on the fact that "white lotion" is all natural. Indulgence was not under consideration, at that time.
I make a statement in jest - like the one on Newton's 4th law (a hand in motion secretes a white lotion)- and then you keep harping on that showing your sexual perversion.

Why can't you simply let go of the issue when I say and said so in the past that masturbation is not my thing though it may be the way most men relax or seek release aside from sexual intercourse.

Just respect my statement and know that I'm not one of the common herd who plays with himself or seeks out sexual partners.

Ok, Mon?

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58872
Sep 24, 2013
 
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Joel---Frijoles, Eric, Rick and other scum are riff raff who will meet a bad end if they're not careful of their karma and they will also suffer from irregular vibrational pulls in the disembodied state after death.

Hugh--- The first two certainly are deceptive and a bit short on integrity.
Be happy that you're like them.

Do good and do even better in thought, word and deed and do break free of religious fanaticism and scriptural dogma - remember, "there are many more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are contained in your philosophy!".

So, grow up and expand your horizons.

As for those posters who're of the distorted kind (Frijoles, Eric, etc and especially Frijoles), well, I will not be surprised if disaster strikes them sooner or later given their bad karma and degraded character....

Take care, Mon.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58873
Sep 24, 2013
 
TYPO

Be happy that you're NOT like them.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58874
Sep 24, 2013
 
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Joel---Best Regards, Brother.

Hugh--- Does this mean that we are now "VIBRATORY" brothers? Sounds, exciting to me.:D
We should vibrate more on a common frequency of good karma, good character, self-control, love for justice, burning desire to know the truth firsthand through direct experiences, secularism and seek to rise above pettiness and parochialism.

Good, better, best;

Never let it rest;

Until your good is better;

And your better is best!

You're doing good in certain critical departments, so, do better and then aim for best, Mon.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58875
Sep 24, 2013
 
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Dearest Joel, I once had an interest in such matters.
You had interest in the science of detachment, transcendence and transformation? LOL.

Then, by now, you should have been a great philosopher or in the practical sense, a great Yogi.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58876
Sep 24, 2013
 
Ok, Hugh, I am going back to bed as the descent of the Higher Force in me is quite strong and so I need to open up and assimilate. Later. Bye.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58878
Sep 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Those Rabbis preaching hatred and murder of the goyim (and of anyone opposed to their plan of global domination that they share in common with Free Masons) were/are most likely the Sabbatean Frankist types.
Ordinary Rabbis preach G-d, family values, Torah (Chukim, Edot, Mishpatim and so on), provide guidance to Jews on typical Jewish questions related to faith and life and make no mention of global domination, clash of civilizations or of non-Jews.
So, please refrain from issuing ill-informed blanket statements of condemnation.
OK, Mon?
The "Sabbatean Frankists" (to use your term) were a lot of things, but global imperialists they definitely were not. They were inward focused and self-destructive, not out-wordly.

The idea of global domination comes from the outside, not the inside. Google the history of the "Protocols of the elders of zion" sometime.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58879
Sep 24, 2013
 
Eric wrote:
Hugh if you have a problem with Joel saying that some is "AN EX-JEW", take it up with Joel.
For the 100 millionith time, I find it bizarre anyone would care that anyone else says someone is ex-something, so much so as to waste multiple lines on a post. Over and over again.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58880
Sep 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

The "Sabbatean Frankists" (to use your term) were a lot of things, but global imperialists they definitely were not. They were inward focused and self-destructive, not out-wordly.

The idea of global domination comes from the outside, not the inside. Google the history of the "Protocols of the elders of zion" sometime.
You know very little, fool.

I repeat, watch your karma - you're heading for disaster in relationships, health and business.

Learn to be a better human being, fast!

Best Regards.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58881
Sep 24, 2013
 
The Higher Force is descending with intensity but I can't rest in bed and am trying to assimilate it while sitting/typing...
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58882
Sep 24, 2013
 
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Hugh, why did you dishonestly fail to post this one?
"JOEL THUMBS UP
#58705 Yesterday
Dr Henry Makow is an ex-Jew."
I did NOT see that post. I am working with what I saw and not with what I have not seen.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58883
Sep 24, 2013
 
Eric wrote:
Hugh if you have a problem with Joel saying that some is "AN EX-JEW", take it up with Joel.
Again, Joel is NOT an ASS and a deceiver like you.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58884
Sep 24, 2013
 
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Those Rabbis preaching hatred and murder of the goyim (and of anyone opposed to their plan of global domination that they share in common with Free Masons) were/are most likely the Sabbatean Frankist types.
Ordinary Rabbis preach G-d, family values, Torah (Chukim, Edot, Mishpatim and so on), provide guidance to Jews on typical Jewish questions related to faith and life and make no mention of global domination, clash of civilizations or of non-Jews.
So, please refrain from issuing ill-informed blanket statements of condemnation.
OK, Mon?
Noted
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58885
Sep 24, 2013
 
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
You had interest in the science of detachment, transcendence and transformation? LOL.
Then, by now, you should have been a great philosopher or in the practical sense, a great Yogi.
I really did.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58886
Sep 24, 2013
 
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Constantine told Eusebius:
"Search ye these books, and whatever is good in them, that retain; but whatsoever is evil, that cast away. What is good in one book, unite ye with that which is good in another book. And whatsoever is thus brought together shall be called The Book of Books. And it shall be the doctrine of my people, which I will recommend unto all nations, that there shall be no more war for religions' sake."
(God's Book of Eskra, op. cit., chapter xlviii, paragraph 31)
"Make them to astonish" said Constantine, and "the books were written accordingly"
(Life of Constantine, vol. iv, pp. 36-39).
Misquoting Jesus: The Story Behind Who Changed the Bible and Why Paperback
by Bart D. Ehrman
Top 10 Verses that were not Originally in the New Testament
1 John 5:7 - There are three that bear witness in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit, and these three are one.
John 8:7 - Let the one who is without sin among you be the first to cast a stone at her.
John 8:11 - Neither do I condemn you. Go and sin no more.
Luke 22:44 - In his anguish Jesus began to pray more earnestly, and his sweat became like great drops of blood falling to the ground.
Luke 22:20 - And in the same way after supper Jesus took the cup and said, "This cup that is poured out for you is the new covenant in my blood."
Mark 16:17 - These signs will accompany those who believe: in my name they will cast out demons and they will speak with new tongues.
Mark 16:18 - And they will take up snakes in their hands, and if they drink any poison it will not harm them, and they will lay their hands on the sick and they will become well.
John 5:4 - For an angel of the Lord went down at certain times into the pool and disturbed the waters; and whoever was the first to step in when the water was disturbed was healed of whatever disease he had.
Luke 24:12 - But Peter rose up and ran to the tomb, and stooping down to look in, he saw the linen clothes by themselves. And he went away to his own home, marveling at what had happened.
Luke 24:51 - And when Jesus blessed them he departed from them and he was taken up into heaven.
Correct me if I am wrong but I take it that all of the additions above are submitted as PROOF that Constantine and his band added to the Bible.

Having said that tell me how these additions are applicable only to Gentiles. Also tell me how they would make Gentiles HAPPY as you have said.

Recall your words, "THEY then added stuff to make the Gentiles happy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pinos Altos Discussions

Search the Pinos Altos Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: High Country Collision Specialist Jul 24 Jeff 1
Hall retires from magistrate judge post (Dec '10) Jul 22 Jim Spainhower 9
To ban or not to ban - the future of plastic ba... Jul 22 Duh 4
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Jul 13 troll 23
Review: 180 Trade And Pawn Jul 13 mar bear 2
Lawsuit filed in federal court alleges murder c... Jul 3 RobertJose 1
Passion fruit: Sweet, tasty watermelon may be h... (Jul '08) Jun '14 Carroll 16
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Grant County was issued at July 30 at 10:36PM MDT

•••
•••
•••
Pinos Altos Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Pinos Altos Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pinos Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Pinos Altos News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pinos Altos
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••