Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,044
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#58568 Sep 20, 2013
Joel---I am not sexually attracted to Hugh

Hugh--- But you are attracted to my sexual energy.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#58569 Sep 20, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Virgin birth is Christian theology, not Jewish.
Jews do not have any theological interest in this. Its not our story nor our scriptures.
Why are you so idiotic?
FRijoles---Virgin birth is Christian theology, not Jewish.

HughBe---- Was Matthew, the JEW, who wrote about it Jewish? Was Isaiah the prophet Jewish?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#58570 Sep 20, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
HUGH'S EVANGELISM:
Hugh is humane and pretty fair-minded in many ways. I like these qualities in him. It's rare to find these higher values in most other posters here. Hugh foists his evangelical views on other fanatics like himself. He's never attempted doing that with me and with a few other secular posters, here, who he knows would, without taking offense, simply laugh at his attempts of imposing religious bull shit. Hugh's fanaticism is directed at other crude fanatics. However, as said earlier, Hugh is a better human being than the others he usually tussles with over silly issues like rituals, scripture and something as evanescent as ethno-religiosity. LMAO.
Joel---Hugh is humane and pretty fair-minded in many ways. I like these qualities in him. It's rare to find these higher values ....

Hugh--- Well said and you have good taste.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#58571 Sep 20, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
which are many....
Hughbe has an evangelical agenda. All correspondence with him is ultimately a waste of time.
They are only a waste of time to those who are either incapable of learning or who lack the desire to know TRUTH and who cleave to LIES.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#58572 Sep 20, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
No body gives a fair rats ass what you think. We are dealing with universal concepts here. "In the strictest of sense" historical works may be literature because that is the universal concept. There is no concept that the work be fiction.
My point stands, The CREATIVE facets that I was thinking of were in the CONTENTS(of your "Tanach") and NOT the expression.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#58573 Sep 20, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
No body gives a fair rats ass what you think. We are dealing with universal concepts here. "In the strictest of sense" historical works may be literature because that is the universal concept. There is no concept that the work be fiction.
Eric---No body gives a fair rats ass what you think

HughBe--- Nobody is accepted.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#58574 Sep 20, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the best. Your point?
Rick---Yogic experience = Masturbation

HughBe--- Based on your words, I take it that you are a great yogi.

Rick---One of the best. Your point?

HughBe--- I thought that my point was obvious i.e. your prostate will remain healthy. Get it?
Eric

Bellwood, IL

#58575 Sep 20, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
My point stands, The CREATIVE facets that I was thinking of were in the CONTENTS(of your "Tanach") and NOT the expression.
We can't help it if you are uneducated. We care not what you were thinking. We only care about the definition of the words involved.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#58576 Sep 20, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
Only a trained yogi can have willed OBEs or they take place in a trained yogi spontaneously at times under the pressure of the dynamic descent of the higher force.
Can you describe the mechanism of an OBE if you claim to have experienced the phenomenon?
When we linkup, I shall tell you about it.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#58577 Sep 20, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
We can't help it if you are uneducated. We care not what you were thinking. We only care about the definition of the words involved.
I understand, dear.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#58578 Sep 20, 2013
later
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#58581 Sep 20, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
They are only a waste of time to those who are either incapable of learning or who lack the desire to know TRUTH and who cleave to LIES.
rabbee: well there are about, 7billion liars on this planet. and not a one of them, thinking they are constantly one.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#58582 Sep 20, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
FRijoles---Virgin birth is Christian theology, not Jewish.
HughBe---- Was Matthew, the JEW, who wrote about it Jewish? Was Isaiah the prophet Jewish?
your English translation of Isaih, not mine.

Perhaps Matthew was a Jew, but other than your friends in the NT, its not a concern of Jewish theology or Jewish scripture.

Location hidden

#58583 Sep 20, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for supporting my point by your behavior

Location hidden

#58584 Sep 20, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Joel---Hugh is humane and pretty fair-minded in many ways. I like these qualities in him. It's rare to find these higher values ....
Hugh--- Well said and you have good taste.
get a room. Preferably one with plenty of hay and water.
canu

Gurnee, IL

#58586 Sep 20, 2013
Can anyone tell me why every civilization in the past persecuted the Jews is there somthin I don't no about?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#58587 Sep 20, 2013
canu wrote:
Can anyone tell me why every civilization in the past persecuted the Jews is there somthin I don't no about?
rabbee: yeah according to G-D, they keep screwing up. and refuse to do, as G-D commanded of them. but then you can't show me any religion, that has done any better. if the jews* do get their act together with G-D, then somebody else is next in line. and they can see, how it feels.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#58588 Sep 20, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>

rabbee: yeah according to G-D, they keep screwing up. and refuse to do, as G-D commanded of them. but then you can't show me any religion, that has done any better. if the jews* do get their act together with G-D, then somebody else is next in line. and they can see, how it feels.
Hey, Caltech Grad,

How do you prove,

F = ma?

Give all the working steps.

So, you don't know the answer to a Grade 8 physics question.

Shame.

Location hidden

#58589 Sep 20, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

At this point I am reconsidering my cherished belief that a masturbatory event a day keeps the doctor away.:D
Excessive masturbation - excessive drain of life force leading to debility and centrifugal movements of the innate body forces.

Take care and stop the perverse habit.

Have you no self-control?

Why must your mind always gravitate towards sex and to seeking a release via intercourse or masturbation?

Moderate sex life is best for mental, emotional and physical health.

No more damaging obsessions and no more excessive drain of life force.

Location hidden

#58590 Sep 20, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Much love MON.
You forgot to type a comma after love.

Much love, Mon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you have VERIZON and you didn't have service... Dec 13 yankeedudell 2
Experience Victorian Christmas tonight at Silve... (Dec '09) Dec 9 billie 4
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Dec 9 MSGT Don 49
* the Silver City Daily Press * Dec 9 billie 1
Getting into the spirit of Christmas, a look at... Dec 9 billie 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Dec 7 Insect Trust 44
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Nov '14 Realist 615
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pinos Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pinos Altos News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pinos Altos

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM