Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
52,581 - 52,600 of 68,916 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>

rabbee: those who have $3000+ tailor made suits, usually do not wear jeans.
Real cheap!

Which branbd of suits do you wear, Demon-Worshipper?

Armani? Lagerfeld? Polo? Shahab Durazzi? Zegna? Hermes?

So, you nothing about haute couture nor about pret a porter? Expected.

Go, worship Satan - your G-d, and shop for cheap mall clothes.

Hey, how do derive the formula, F = ma? ROFL.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

MAHAVIRA FAILED TO IMMORTALIZE HIS BODY:

1) MAHAVIRA, the founder of the heterodox sect of Jainism, attempted to immortalize his physical body through severe penances, meditation on the ranges of the AUM reaching up to the universal mental planes of the cosmic consciousness-force, right conduct, non-violence, alms, detachment to sense pleasures/materialism and frugal vegetarian diet but expectedly he failed in the attempt and left his body at a certain stage.

2) Obviously, Mahivira, could not reach up to the supramental plane and cause the unifying consciousness-force of that plane to descend and infuse his body and as such he failed to attain to physical immortality.

3) Supramentalization of the body results in physical immortality and invincibility and it brings about a change in the physical shape and adaptability and an atrophy of the internal organ systems leading to their subsequent disappearance and replacement by 12 to 15 activated force centers along the spine leading to the pineal.

4) An inferior method of making the body immortal is to infuse it with the vital force - the vital is way below the supramental in the cosmic hierarchy. However, vitalization of the body does not make it invincible nor does it do away with the internal organs giving rise to the next species - the supramental being - that exceeds the mental being (man).
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Real cheap!
Which branbd of suits do you wear, Demon-Worshipper?
Armani? Lagerfeld? Polo? Shahab Durazzi? Zegna? Hermes?
So, you nothing about haute couture nor about pret a porter? Expected.
Go, worship Satan - your G-d, and shop for cheap mall clothes.
Hey, how do derive the formula, F = ma? ROFL.
rabbee: cheap! they would cost you, over $10,000 today. they were custom made, not off the shelf cheap tailor altered. at a time i would not even be seen, in your cheap mentioned names. you could buy a suit, at jc penny as good as those brands. you pay way too much, for your altered whistle. if your going to be cheap, what difference does it make, with your overpriced standard brands.
and come on newton's law of force = mass x acceleration. is far too well universally known.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

i really do no want to brag, but joel's arrogance just pisses me off.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Singapore -- Home of Hot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

yehoshooah adam wrote:
i really do no want to brag, but joel's arrogance just pisses me off.
Then he's achieved his objective.

In actual fact, most find it amusing, like the self-satisfied swagger of a toddler who has almost mastered the potty.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>

rabbee: cheap! they would cost you, over $10,000 today.
Not much.

The high end haute stuff costs much more....

Go away.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>

and come on newton's law of force = mass x acceleration. is far too well universally known.
How do you derive the relation, F = ma?

Show me all the working steps, Grad from Caltech?

Fool.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

yehoshooah adam wrote:
i really do no want to brag, but Joel's arrogance just pisses me off.
You have nothing to brag about.

Go away.
Eric

Roselle, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
And by the way, did you notice how "True Christians" showed their "respect to our prophet"?
And what "Honor and Respect" they showed there?
So there should be two gallows, one for Muslims disrespecting "Biblical Jesus" and another for Christians "Disrespecting the LAst and Final Prophet"?
Do you agree?
No, because it is your premise that people should be put to death for disrespecting the prophets of others; not mine.

However, it is good to see that you are in favor of a death sentence for people who disrespect "Biblical Jesus". SO, when are you going to commit suicide for your disrespect of "Biblical Jesus"? You have to admit that you have disrespected "Biblical Jesus" on the Who is Allah thread. It matters not that you do not accept "Biblical Jesus" as a prophet. The Christians don't accept Muhammad as a prophet, and you advocate their death when they disrespect him. So, therefore, your non-acceptance of "Biblical Jesus" is irrelevant. "Biblical Jesus" is their prophet and anyone who disrespects "Biblical Jesus" therefore subject to death. YOU, Alex, BMV, etc.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were talking about an event that happened hundreds of miles away from the public was only viewed by a few government-controlled witnesses then I might actually be skeptical of a governmental account. For example. I'm almost certain the Tunguska Event was a crashed spaceship.
The collapse of the World Trade Centres was, however, an event witnessed first hand by thousands and on TV by millions. Investigated by agencies both public and private and the official explanation squares fully with what I and the rest of the world saw.
Furthermore, those on whom the government laid blame freely admitted to doing it. Boasted in fact.
Despite the expert metallurgical testimony of Rosie O'Donnell, I have no reason to doubt that a crash of a jet plane full of fuel was able to structurally weaken the towers enough to collapse without a secret government conspiracy.
What I do find incredible is the absolute trust you have in your government to not only pull a conspiracy involving literally millions of people but to do it efficiently and keep it a perfect secret.
I don't even trust them to deliver the mail.
Oh stop being logical

You do realize that Volunteerist lives within 35 miles of the event, and as such undoubtedly either saw it live on TV and/or probably knew someone involved, making his views even more outlandish. But then again, whats the point of being mental if you cant do it in a grand style?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
Then he's achieved his objective.
In actual fact, most find it amusing, like the self-satisfied swagger of a toddler who has almost mastered the potty.
Best strategy to deal with a toddler like that is to ignore.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
No, because it is your premise that people should be put to death for disrespecting the prophets of others; not mine.
However, it is good to see that you are in favor of a death sentence for people who disrespect "Biblical Jesus". SO, when are you going to commit suicide for your disrespect of "Biblical Jesus"? You have to admit that you have disrespected "Biblical Jesus" on the Who is Allah thread. It matters not that you do not accept "Biblical Jesus" as a prophet. The Christians don't accept Muhammad as a prophet, and you advocate their death when they disrespect him. So, therefore, your non-acceptance of "Biblical Jesus" is irrelevant. "Biblical Jesus" is their prophet and anyone who disrespects "Biblical Jesus" therefore subject to death. YOU, Alex, BMV, etc.
You do not understand the difference between not believing and in abusing and cursing any one.

No Non Muslim will be put to death, if he says, I do not believe in Prophet Mohammad or do not consider him a true prophet of God. Because it is his right as a Non Muslim.

But to start abusing prophet, and start lampooning him and start making fun of him, is totally different and does not come under "non belief".

The same is with Jesus, if we say he was not God and not Son of God, and there is nothing called Trinity, we are not insulting Jesus in any way.

But if we say, as Jews say, that Jesus' mother was a whore and she conceived Jesus from an illicit sexual relationship, this is certainly abusing Jesus and his mother and is punishable.

No Muslims lays any blame against personal character of Jesus, we only have "Theological differences" with them and this is OK.

How come you missed this simple point?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You do not understand the difference between not believing and in abusing and cursing any one.
No Non Muslim will be put to death, if he says, I do not believe in Prophet Mohammad or do not consider him a true prophet of God. Because it is his right as a Non Muslim.
But to start abusing prophet, and start lampooning him and start making fun of him, is totally different and does not come under "non belief".
The same is with Jesus, if we say he was not God and not Son of God, and there is nothing called Trinity, we are not insulting Jesus in any way.
But if we say, as Jews say, that Jesus' mother was a whore and she conceived Jesus from an illicit sexual relationship, this is certainly abusing Jesus and his mother and is punishable.
No Muslims lays any blame against personal character of Jesus, we only have "Theological differences" with them and this is OK.
If I called your prophet a donkey, would that be blasphemy or kindness to animals?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so down on wh_ores?

Chances are you have at least two in your family.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Virgin birth is Christian theology, not Jewish.

Jews do not have any theological interest in this. Its not our story nor our scriptures.

Why are you so idiotic?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews are good at "cleaning your till"!!
You still did not get it!!
And Asians are good at cleaning you shirts...

And Greeks are good at feeding your bellies...

And Muslims are good at blowing up innocent people...

You still did not get it!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Why are you so down on wh_ores?
Your Mom was a wh-re, wasn't she, you demon worshipper with a zero brain?

You call yourself a Ph/D. but have a vacuum in your head.

My friends keep laughing at you when they learn about your extremely poor understanding of math/science and retarded logical skills and they spit on you for being a sick Zionist and a demon-worshipper.

Get lost, homo.

Crawl back into bed with your husband, sexually perverted bastard.

I'm disgusted with your habit of forming cliques, ridiculing your dissenters, boycott and turning posters against those who oppose you or against those who are far better than you.

Only homos with a massive inferiority complex behave like you do.

I expected better ethical standards from you despite you being a complete failure and a retard.

I wish the best for you, but, take care of your karma, otherwise a mountain of calamities will suddenly crop up in your relationships, health and business and will destroy you.....

I am serious about this warning.

Best Regards.
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were talking about an event that happened hundreds of miles away from the public was only viewed by a few government-controlled witnesses then I might actually be skeptical of a governmental account. For example. I'm almost certain the Tunguska Event was a crashed spaceship.
The collapse of the World Trade Centres was, however, an event witnessed first hand by thousands and on TV by millions. Investigated by agencies both public and private and the official explanation squares fully with what I and the rest of the world saw.
Furthermore, those on whom the government laid blame freely admitted to doing it. Boasted in fact.
Despite the expert metallurgical testimony of Rosie O'Donnell, I have no reason to doubt that a crash of a jet plane full of fuel was able to structurally weaken the towers enough to collapse without a secret government conspiracy.
What I do find incredible is the absolute trust you have in your government to not only pull a conspiracy involving literally millions of people but to do it efficiently and keep it a perfect secret.
Flawed.

Please source the private investigation.

We all saw planes hit 2 buildings and 3 buildings go down.

And those eye witness accounts of explosions in the buildings were spot on!

Impeccable witness Barry Jennings and Rodriguez.

And the countdown to building 7's demolition, priceless!

I agree witnesses were great.
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
Top down compartmentalization, clearly you aren't this dumb?

Its hidden in plain site, like the PNAC document calling for a new pearl harbor, isn't that what people were calling it?

Manhattan project?
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Poll: More Americans Believe World
Trade Center 7 Was Demolished On
9/11 than Believe the Government’s
Explanation
Posted on September 11, 2013 by
WashingtonsBlog
What Do You Believe?

But do Americans think that the government
lied about 9/11?
A new poll shows that they do. At least
about World Trade Center Building 7.
We’re not talking about the Twin Towers …
although Building 7 was part of the same
complex. No planes hit Building 7, no one
was killed when Building 7 fell, no wars were
launched on the basis of Building 7, and no
civil rights were lost because of the
destruction of Building 7.
In other words, Building 7 is a “safe topic”
we can discuss without heated emotion. And
numerous high-level architects and engineers
have already debunked the government’s
claims.
Following is a press release from ReThink911
and Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth
– a group of more than 2,000 architects and
engineers – concerning a new poll by
YouGov.
How would you answer the poll questions?
On the 12 anniversary of 9/11, a new
national survey by the polling firm YouGov
reveals that one in two Americans have
doubts about the government’s account of
9/11, and after viewing video footage of
World Trade Center Building 7’s collapse,
46% suspect that it was caused by a
controlled demolition. Building 7, a 47-
story skyscraper, collapsed into its own
footprint late in the afternoon on 9/11.
The poll was sponsored by ReThink911, a
global public awareness campaign launched
on September 1. The campaign includes a
54-foot billboard in Times Square and a
variety of transit and outdoor advertising in
11 other cities, all posing the question,“ Did
you know a third tower fell on 9/11?”
Among the poll’s findings:
38% of Americans have some doubts about
the official account of 9/11, 10% do not
believe it at all, and 12% are unsure about
it;
46%, nearly one in two, are not aware that
a third tower collapsed on 9/11. Of those
who are aware of Building 7’s collapse,
only 19% know the building’s name;
After seeing video footage of Building 7&#8242;s
collapse:
46% are sure or suspect it was caused by
controlled demolition, compared to 28%
who are sure or suspect fires caused it,
and 27% who don’t know; [in other words,
more people think controlled demolition
than believe the government's narrative]
By a margin of nearly two to one, 41%
support a new investigation of Building 7&#8242;s
collapse, compared to 21% who oppose it.

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2013/09/poll-m...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Tue Insect Trust 26
Mimbres Valley woman still missing Aug 25 Insect Trust 6
To ban or not to ban - the future of plastic ba... Aug 24 American Citizen 10
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Aug 2 Shantane 44
Review: High Country Collision Specialist Jul '14 Jeff 1
Hall retires from magistrate judge post (Dec '10) Jul '14 Jim Spainhower 9
NM Republican Martinez claims NM governor's seat (Nov '10) May '14 kyle richards 232
•••
•••
Pinos Altos Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Pinos Altos Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pinos Altos People Search