Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 70,105
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#58432 Sep 19, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
What is meant by proof?
rabbee: a scientific method, of verifying a postulate to verify a theorem using established axioms and vice versa.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#58433 Sep 19, 2013
Life is an adventure of consciousness.

Location hidden

#58434 Sep 19, 2013
JUDAISM VERSUS BUDDHISM:

In the near future, I shall be quoting entire verses and at times full chapters taken directly from the Tanakh to demonstrate its evil practices and the falsehood of its teachings. I will also show there exists not one original nor a single refined spiritual teaching in this barbaric manual called the Tanakh that's devoted to demon worship. Next, I shall do a comparison of the barbaric Tanakh with the sublime teachings of Buddhism by quoting from its texts.

Location hidden

#58435 Sep 19, 2013
JESUS

I will also undertake a comprehensive review of the teachings/deeds of Jesus to prove he was a mentally ill sorcerer.

Location hidden

#58436 Sep 19, 2013
KRISHNA

An exegesis of Krishna showing him as a sex pervert and a mass murderer will follow.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#58437 Sep 19, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I never understood that term anyway.
But I would grant you, as a Christian, if you are one, the right to label and dislabel as you choose the members of your religion.
As I would expect you would grant me the same right for mine. According the customs, conventions, norms, and laws of my religion, that group that Christians call "messianic Jews" are not Jews like us. Perhaps they are not Christians either - thats your call - but they are not Jews.
rabbee: does it really make any difference, if those who know who their messiah is, don't really know who their messiah really is anyway?

too many who think they know who the messiah is, don't even really know or recognize who the real messiah is. and they even complicate this more, with their deducing who are HaMosheeach.

in another of one of those, not singular He/She plural words. so you are not looking for one, but two persons as one HaMosheeach. who could easily be, messy antics at first. but The She is not here yet, so what's the point in discussing Who The She is. and hopefully her name, is not ever susan.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#58439 Sep 19, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh so you are a selective collectivist, those military people "militants" are part of a terrorist organization known as , dba THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
rabbee: well not if your on the side, of the united states. because who are the terrorist, is relative to the side you are on.

to the rebels, assad is the rebel terrorist. and to assad, the rebels are the terrorist. so in this case both sides, are each half right. with their reasoning still, all 100% wrong.

the use of violence, to end all violence, is never ending.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#58440 Sep 19, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a conspiracy, I tell you. Why do you think Greeks like American democracy so much? It's so that they can hold on to their diner monopoly and rule the gastro-economy.
It also provides them an opportunity to insert GPS chips in the Souvlaki

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#58441 Sep 19, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh so you are a selective collectivist, those military people "militants" are part of a terrorist organization known as , dba THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
Buddy, you need a new hobby. Your current pursuit is obviously causing you too much angst. Might I suggest interior decorating?

Location hidden

#58442 Sep 19, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>

rabbee: a scientific method, of verifying a postulate to verify a theorem using established axioms and vice versa.
Hey Satanic Lunatic,

You've claimed to have studied at Caltech, Stanford and other elite universities in the US and also to have researched at a top US lab.

Can you prove for rocket propulsion - a very simple proof,

v = u ln Mo/(Mo - rt),

where,

u = constant velocity at which gas is ejected at time t,

Mo = mass of rocket with fuel at time t = 0

r =-dM/dT, constant rate at which gas is ejected

(smiles in advance)

Location hidden

#58443 Sep 19, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>

rabbee: is that jordache to levi's, or levites to jordache?
Yuck!

You obviously cannot afford haute jeans from any of the leading fashion designers.

Never mind, stick to cheap mall wear which suits your pocket and your personality.

LOL.
Voluntarist

United States

#58444 Sep 19, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Buddy, you need a new hobby. Your current pursuit is obviously causing you too much angst. Might I suggest interior decorating?
Deflection of criticism, have you been doing that your whole life?
Do you ever admit to others when you are wrong?

Location hidden

#58445 Sep 19, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>

rabbee: well try humming a few bars, and well let you know.
Satanic Fool,

How do you calculate the value of a physical constant like g at or near the surface of the earth? Show the working steps.

Will a sack of oranges bought at the equator sell for more or less at the north pole? Why?

(smiles in advance)
Voluntarist

United States

#58446 Sep 19, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well not if your on the side, of the united states. because who are the terrorist, is relative to the side you are on.
to the rebels, assad is the rebel terrorist. and to assad, the rebels are the terrorist. so in this case both sides, are each half right. with their reasoning still, all 100% wrong.
the use of violence, to end all violence, is never ending.
You can be objective and view both sides.
I am not on anyone's side, I do not condone violence.

Location hidden

#58447 Sep 19, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>

rabbee: well apparently your religion, has captured a lot of hooey.
as if jainism is not enough, G-D help us if their is ever a joelism.
Hey Crazed Demon-Worshipper,

What do you know about Jainism?

Are Abraham, Elijah, David, Noah and Moses fit enough to polish the shoes of Mahavira, the founder of the heterodox sect, Jainism?

LOL.

Location hidden

#58448 Sep 19, 2013
Yawn. I'm bored dealing with dunces. I am getting myself a salad. ROFL.

Location hidden

#58449 Sep 19, 2013
No one can be wholly objective since the objective stems from the subjective and the subjective is native to the subject (individual). So, all talk of an fully objective analysis is hogwash. One can approach a position of non-prejudice or neutrality but no one can become any of these fully.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#58450 Sep 19, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Satanic Lunatic,
You've claimed to have studied at Caltech, Stanford and other elite universities in the US and also to have researched at a top US lab.
Can you prove for rocket propulsion - a very simple proof,
v = u ln Mo/(Mo - rt),
where,
u = constant velocity at which gas is ejected at time t,
Mo = mass of rocket with fuel at time t = 0
r =-dM/dT, constant rate at which gas is ejected
(smiles in advance)
rabbee: what you can't even remember the name of the colleges and universities i attended. i am retired, why do i care any more?

don't know what you are talking about. but here are the formulas as i think i remember them.

f=qve+(pe-pa)Ae
p=mv

f - dp/dt or f=ma
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#58451 Sep 19, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Yuck!
You obviously cannot afford haute jeans from any of the leading fashion designers.
Never mind, stick to cheap mall wear which suits your pocket and your personality.
LOL.
rabbee: those who have $3000+ tailor made suits, usually do not wear jeans.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#58452 Sep 19, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Satanic Fool,
How do you calculate the value of a physical constant like g at or near the surface of the earth? Show the working steps.
Will a sack of oranges bought at the equator sell for more or less at the north pole? Why?
(smiles in advance)
rabbee: well 175.56 lbs for me, is all i care about. so i avoid going to the north or south pole, where i'll weigh about 7.1 more pounds than that. even if you don't even deserve this answer, after your derogatory statement.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mimbres area 19 hr Wherda 2
Grant County Corruption (Apr '10) Oct 21 silly12 6
A Possible Situation? Oct 13 yankeedudell 3
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Oct 13 yankeedudell 47
Forgery Cover up by GCSO Oct 13 Nick Jonas 2
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Sep 29 Insect Trust 32
Hearse from Pinos Altos Hearst Church moved to ... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Lorina 2
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match

Pinos Altos Jobs