Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,008
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#58416 Sep 19, 2013
The pre-Big Bang state of "nothing" is not a void but a "mathematical nothing" - a qm vacuum which is something that is a singularity of fine energy that is a supra-4-dimensional-spatio-tem poral matrix.

Location hidden

#58417 Sep 19, 2013
Nothing cannot be defined and cannot be experienced in any state of existence - because nothing does not exist.

Location hidden

#58418 Sep 19, 2013
What is meant by proof?

Location hidden

#58419 Sep 19, 2013
We observe, experience, sense and feel the internal and the external aspects of nature-being through the conscious nervous system with numerous genes firing on in the process.

Location hidden

#58420 Sep 19, 2013
Theory is worked out in consciousness, experiment is designed in consciousness and observation takes place in consciousness. Science has not solved the question of consciousness. However, the experimental work is worked out in conscious-energy field.

Location hidden

#58421 Sep 19, 2013
Consciousness is not quantifiable or replicable.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#58422 Sep 19, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no such thing as a born again Christian.
I never understood that term anyway.

But I would grant you, as a Christian, if you are one, the right to label and dislabel as you choose the members of your religion.

As I would expect you would grant me the same right for mine. According the customs, conventions, norms, and laws of my religion, that group that Christians call "messianic Jews" are not Jews like us. Perhaps they are not Christians either - thats your call - but they are not Jews.

Location hidden

#58423 Sep 19, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Please cite some evidence beyond your assertion.
How many innocent lives have been taken by drones?
US Air Force is predominately dominated by "born again" Christians.

Blame them.

I agree with COR. The one thing fundamentalist Muslims seem to be good at is blowing people up.

Location hidden

#58424 Sep 19, 2013
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hughbe is confused, he would like to be a literalist only when it suits him. When he isn't a literalist he is for parables
He is also emphatically homophobic. Making many of us here suspecting he is still in the closet.

And yes, he only picks and chooses from his OT.

Location hidden

#58425 Sep 19, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
If we're going to argue over which has done the most harm, I'll take the position that bad diner food has done more harm than drones and terrorists combined.
Lucky for us, we have some excellent diners here. And of course, who runs them? Greeks!

Location hidden

#58426 Sep 19, 2013
NON-RANDOM RANDOMNESS:

Now that geneticists are saying that random genetic mutations are non-random it thus stands to reason - as it was obvious since the beginning to intelligent observers - that by randomness is not meant something erratic or lacking in fundamental pattern but an intelligent process that because of its complexity appears a method based on chance. Randomness has its own method just as there's method in madness.

Location hidden

#58427 Sep 19, 2013
Since epigenetic changes can modify the activation of certain genes but not the sequence of DNA, I wonder what brings about these changes.

Location hidden

#58428 Sep 19, 2013
The one thing that perverted Zionists excel at is killing entire populations of goyim as we happening in the Middle East.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#58429 Sep 19, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Lucky for us, we have some excellent diners here. And of course, who runs them? Greeks!
It's a conspiracy, I tell you. Why do you think Greeks like American democracy so much? It's so that they can hold on to their diner monopoly and rule the gastro-economy.

Location hidden

#58430 Sep 19, 2013
Just as the term Messianic Jews and Born Again Christians are modern inventions that have nothing to do with classical Judaism and with the native Christian faith, similarly, the term "liberal Jew" is another recent invention that strays far away from the original teachings of the Tanakh that're based on fanaticism, tribalism, blood sacrifices, war, infanticide, homophobia, misogyny, slavery, rape and draconian punishments like stoning to death. A true Jew, in the classical sense, is one who follows the Tanakh.
Voluntarist

United States

#58431 Sep 19, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
US Air Force is predominately dominated by "born again" Christians.
Blame them.
I agree with COR. The one thing fundamentalist Muslims seem to be good at is blowing people up.
Oh so you are a selective collectivist, those military people "militants" are part of a terrorist organization known as , dba THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#58432 Sep 19, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
What is meant by proof?
rabbee: a scientific method, of verifying a postulate to verify a theorem using established axioms and vice versa.

Location hidden

#58433 Sep 19, 2013
Life is an adventure of consciousness.

Location hidden

#58434 Sep 19, 2013
JUDAISM VERSUS BUDDHISM:

In the near future, I shall be quoting entire verses and at times full chapters taken directly from the Tanakh to demonstrate its evil practices and the falsehood of its teachings. I will also show there exists not one original nor a single refined spiritual teaching in this barbaric manual called the Tanakh that's devoted to demon worship. Next, I shall do a comparison of the barbaric Tanakh with the sublime teachings of Buddhism by quoting from its texts.

Location hidden

#58435 Sep 19, 2013
JESUS

I will also undertake a comprehensive review of the teachings/deeds of Jesus to prove he was a mentally ill sorcerer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you have VERIZON and you didn't have service... Dec 13 yankeedudell 2
Experience Victorian Christmas tonight at Silve... (Dec '09) Dec 9 billie 4
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Dec 9 MSGT Don 49
* the Silver City Daily Press * Dec 9 billie 1
Getting into the spirit of Christmas, a look at... Dec 9 billie 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Dec 7 Insect Trust 44
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Nov '14 Realist 615
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pinos Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pinos Altos News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pinos Altos

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:44 am PST

NBC Sports10:44AM