Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 70,612
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#57913 Sep 7, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is a QUOTE of your words, "as your accusation of THIS adam, being a worshiper of halooseefer was indeed unfounded."
Get behind me, you are not well.
rabbee: here is the response, to Adam 36 the subject.

"Adam, understand the following.

1. Your motives are impure and originate from your father/god Lucifer who dwells in you.

2. The Spirit of God that dwells in me is FAR greater that the evil force within you.

3. The wisdom given to me cannot me matched by you and ALL like you."

this Adam 36, is the subject of your, making a false accusation. at no time was the context, about me being accused. other than in your own, wishful thinking.

and to continue this line of thought, defending an error. is to prove, The Spirit of G-D dwells not in you. because The-Spirit of G-D is not a lying spirit.

you would have been better off, just acknowledging the error, rather than trying to defend the error.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#57914 Sep 7, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Y. Adam---did i say THIS adam, or THIS Adam? nor did i say, you accused me?
HughBe--- YES you did, see YOUR post 57884 below. The thing is I was NOT chatting to YOU.
rabbee: here is the post i RESPONDED to from you -
"Adam, UNDERSTAND the following.
1. Your motives are impure and originate from your father/god Lucifer who dwells in you.
2. The Spirit of God that dwells in me is FAR greater that the evil force within you.
these are your words, i put in quotes. you made a DIRECT accusation to THIS Adam, as a homosexual with the attribute of looseefer. and you did so, without any justifiable collaborating evidence. don't make accusations, if you have supporting evidence.
don't know what your talking about, because it does not appear to be what i responded to.
rabbee: did you or did you not, respond to Adam 36 with false testimony? did you or did you not falsely accuse, Adam 36 of being a homosexual worshiper of halooseefer?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#57915 Sep 7, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: since when does lying, automatically make anyone a child of hasatan?
HughBe--- From the beginning of TIME as lying lips are an ABOMINATION to God. God's children will do His will and so they do NOT practice LYING, DECEPTION etc. Note, these TWO attributes are the dominant ones of Satan.
God's children are not immune from telling lies however they do NOT make a habit of it and they REPENT of it. Children of Lucifer have no problem with lying and telling BLATANT lies and are unrepentant as their father the Devil is well please with them.
rabbee: well your lying fingers, seem to be doing a lot of abominable flapping here. and where do you get this false testimony that only hasatan, and halooseefer are the only angels given with the attribute of false testimony?

and i have yet to observe, you repent of your lie also. you flat out lied when you accused, Adam 36 of being a worshiper of halooseefer. now your arrogance, is outshining your ignorance of the situation. and just whose attribute, is that associated with?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57916 Sep 7, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: did you or did you not, respond to Adam 36 with false testimony? did you or did you not falsely accuse, Adam 36 of being a homosexual worshiper of halooseefer?
You are SICK.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57917 Sep 7, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well your lying fingers, seem to be doing a lot of abominable flapping here. and where do you get this false testimony that only hasatan, and halooseefer are the only angels given with the attribute of false testimony?
and i have yet to observe, you repent of your lie also. you flat out lied when you accused, Adam 36 of being a worshiper of halooseefer. now your arrogance, is outshining your ignorance of the situation. and just whose attribute, is that associated with?
You need to seek attention elsewhere as I am not a psychiatrist.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57918 Sep 7, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: here is the response, to Adam 36 the subject.
"Adam, understand the following.
this Adam 36, is the subject of your, making a false accusation. at no time was the context, about me being accused. other than in your own, wishful thinking.
and to continue this line of thought, defending an error. is to prove, The Spirit of G-D dwells not in you. because The-Spirit of G-D is not a lying spirit.
you would have been better off, just acknowledging the error, rather than trying to defend the error.
Drop dead or better yet, go walk on the ocean.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#57919 Sep 7, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
You are SICK.
rabbee: your the sicko, saying that. with this telling me, you lost the argument already?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#57920 Sep 7, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to seek attention elsewhere as I am not a psychiatrist.
rabbee: you believe in your g-ds, and i shall continue to believe in G-D. as you follow the standard defense, for losing an argument.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#57921 Sep 7, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Drop dead or better yet, go walk on the ocean.
rabbee: already been there, done that. you got any more advice, from your being a sore loser?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57923 Sep 7, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: already been there, done that. you got any more advice, from your being a sore loser?
Walk on water again but this time get CNN to video it. Try the ocean this time and not water spilled on the floor.
samson2

New York, NY

#57924 Sep 7, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, in Saudi Arabia -- you can get the death penalty for "preaching" anything except Islam.
Jews don't preach -- we don't go knocking on people's doors and asking them if who they pray to or how they do it.
Most of us find it offensive and impolite.
actually you are wrong, just check out youtube of how christians are harassed and persecuted by jews in israel. it is also agains the law to preach anything but judaism in israel and you could run the risk of getting a long jail sentence or even killed by ultra-othodox jews who are intolerant of anyone else's faith. the talmud which is the supreme book in jewish theology is clear about killing those who preach anything but their brand of judaism.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#57925 Sep 7, 2013
samson2 wrote:
<quoted text>actually you are wrong, just check out youtube of how christians are harassed and persecuted by jews in israel. it is also agains the law to preach anything but judaism in israel and you could run the risk of getting a long jail sentence or even killed by ultra-othodox jews who are intolerant of anyone else's faith. the talmud which is the supreme book in jewish theology is clear about killing those who preach anything but their brand of judaism.
You read Talmud, do you? You're fluent in Hebrew and Aramaic?

If you want to talk about Jews, and don't want to come off sounding like a total moron, them I recommend not getting all your information off Rense and Stormfront.

Try actually talking to a real Jew. Such as your boss, your landlord, or your court-appointed lawyer. Unless, of course, you don't mind sounding like an ignorant arse.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#57926 Sep 7, 2013
samson2 wrote:
<quoted text>
actually you are wrong, just check out youtube of how christians are harassed and persecuted by jews in israel. it is also agains the law to preach anything but judaism in israel and you could run the risk of getting a long jail sentence or even killed by ultra-othodox jews who are intolerant of anyone else's faith. the talmud which is the supreme book in jewish theology is clear about killing those who preach anything but their brand of judaism.
Long jail sentence?
Killed for practicing Christianity?

Ummm.....According to wikipedia, 2% of Israelis are Christians. Are they all in jail or attending funerals?

(Thats 161,024 people by the way)

Do you even think before you write?

Location hidden

#57927 Sep 7, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, Harold Wallace Rosenthal surely will appreciate you implying that he is LIAR and more.
Feeling loved is what its all about.

Anyway, if he admitted worshipping Satan, why wouldnt he be a liar? I dont get your logic.

Location hidden

#57928 Sep 7, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles--have to go, cant keep Satan waiting
HughBe---Go quickly as he is awaiting you with open arms and more.
Only a Christian would ASSUME that Satan had arms.

Location hidden

#57929 Sep 7, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well i kind of thought, it was cute too.
but may i assume now "the house of joseph", is a kosher pork slaughter house?
only to some of the sephardim.

Where we live we have our own Va'ad. We wouldnt bother with someone else's.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#57930 Sep 7, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Walk on water again but this time get CNN to video it. Try the ocean this time and not water spilled on the floor.
rabbee: you need to get G-D'S, permission for all of that. you don't believe in G-D, so i have doubts of you getting G-D'S approval for that. because you were not or refused to be there, does not mean it did not actually happen.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#57931 Sep 7, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: i have seen hasatan, so there is no longer any assumption about it. hasatan can appear as the most perfect being, you have ever met, coming out of a cloud of dirt like mr clean in a man of the black suit. and is the most helpful, of all the decietfull persons you have ever met.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#57932 Sep 7, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
only to some of the sephardim.
Where we live we have our own Va'ad. We wouldnt bother with someone else's.
rabbee: well your kabootz, is not everyones kabootz.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57934 Sep 7, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles---Only a Christian would ASSUME that Satan had arms.

HughBe--- Only a Judahite would feel that Satan has no arms. Why? Their rabbis tell them so. The scriptures does indicate that Satan is NOT a formless being and neither is he the EVIL desires within them.

Look at the passage below and ask yourself, is Satan real? Is Satan merely the evil desires or inclinations within you?

If Satan is merely evil inclinations how then was the inclinations(Satan) able to go to and from the earth?

How was the evil inclinations(Satan) within you WALK on the earth?

How was the evil inclinations(Satan) within you able to present itself before the Creator?

You claim to be bright so think?

" The Lord said to the Adversary(Satan), "Where are you coming from?" And the Adversary(Satan) answered the Lord and said, "From going to and fro on the earth and from walking in it.""

2. Only a Judahite would FEEL that God has no face although he explicitly told Moses that he could not see His FACE.

3. Walk in the light as you are now been given.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Nov 21 savant 40
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Nov 7 Realist 615
Hearing set for teen who allegedly shot father ... (Jan '11) Oct 29 Circe 6
Mimbres area Oct '14 Wherda 2
Grant County Corruption (Apr '10) Oct '14 silly12 6
A Possible Situation? Oct '14 yankeedudell 3
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Oct '14 yankeedudell 47
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match

Pinos Altos People Search