Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Comments (Page 2,603)

Showing posts 52,041 - 52,060 of68,123
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

HughBe wrote:
"The Harold Wallace Rosenthal Interview 1976
"Most Jews do not like to admit it, but OUR god is LUCIFER."
My next door neighbor said "Most Jamaicans dont admit it, but all Jamaicans are a**holes"

So it MUST be true.

Idiot.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to your nearest synagogue and there you shall get the link that you seek. The rabbis made the abominable law so they can tell you all about it.
In other words, you admit making it up

Slick.

not

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

yehoshooah adam wrote:
Oh, by the way, even the Hebrew on the label has a typo

It is supposed to say Shechita Beit Joseph

what it actually says is Shechita Cheit Joseph

oops

(reminds me of the uneducated who buy Kosher products ON Passover that arent Kosher FOR passover because they cant read the label properly in Hebrew, and because the supermarkets constantly put the wrong stuff out)
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Lobster isnt kosher
and I dont always keep kosher - not that this is any of your business, because clearly it isnt.
stop digging your hole. Stop the lies.
1.Lies are a feature of you and your masters and it has now reached the point where you call TRUTH lies and LIES truth.

2. I asked you to explain your reasons for eating lobster. I NEVER said that it was kosher, you illiterate LIAR.

3. Get a non-rabbi to explain my words i.e. explain why YOU as an observant Jew eat things like lobster? Is it BECAUSE the LOBSTERS that you eat have scales and fins?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: here is the post i responded to from you -
"Adam, understand the following.
1. Your motives are impure and originate from your father/god Lucifer who dwells in you.
2. The Spirit of God that dwells in me is FAR greater that the evil force within you.
3. The wisdom given to me cannot me matched by you and ALL like you."
these are your words, i put in quotes. you made a direct accusation to this Adam, as a homosexual with the attribute of looseefer. and you did so, without any justifiable collaborating evidence. don't make accusations, if you have supporting evidence.
don't know what your talking about, because it does not appear to be what i responded to.
Y. Adam---you made a direct accusation to this Adam, as a homosexual with the attribute of looseefer

HughBe--- Tell me where in my quote below is there any mention of homosexuality.

1. Your motives are impure and originate from your father/god Lucifer who dwells in you.

2. The Spirit of God that dwells in me is FAR greater that the evil force within you.

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
My next door neighbor said "Most Jamaicans dont admit it, but all Jamaicans are a**holes"
So it MUST be true.
Idiot.
HughBe---"The Harold Wallace Rosenthal Interview 1976

Frijoles---My next door neighbor said "Most Jamaicans dont admit it, but all Jamaicans are a**holes"
So it MUST be true.

HughBe--- I take it that you are calling Harold Wallace Rosenthal a LIAR. In my mind you should know that he is a LIAR. Based on your position you should also call him an EVIL man.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, you admit making it up
Slick.
not
Look here B....Boy, I would NEVER make up things and LIE on others, I would literally rather die and I am NOT joking.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Lobster isnt kosher
and I dont always keep kosher - not that this is any of your business, because clearly it isnt.
stop digging your hole. Stop the lies.
Frijoles---I dont always keep kosher - not that this is any of your business, because clearly it isnt.

HughBe--- Did YOU know that it was none of my business when YOU of your own free will shared your eating of it many times in the past?

Why now the RUDE ejaculation, is it that your cycle is now upon you or is it time for you to take your psychotic medication?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe---"The Harold Wallace Rosenthal Interview 1976
Frijoles---My next door neighbor said "Most Jamaicans dont admit it, but all Jamaicans are a**holes"
So it MUST be true.
HughBe--- I take it that you are calling Harold Wallace Rosenthal a LIAR. In my mind you should know that he is a LIAR. Based on your position you should also call him an EVIL man.
Dont be a twit

have to go, cant keep Satan waiting

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Why now the RUDE ejaculation, is it that your cycle is now upon you or is it time for you to take your psychotic medication?
Excuse me?

Do I spend my time online 24/7 posting hate?

Step away from the ledge, boy, step away from the ledge....
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting story
To jump to the finish line:
"....From what was on the label most likely the machine came from a store that sold kosher. He said an employee punched the key to print labels and put the labels the machine printed on the packages. When it was brought to his attention he had a person from where he bought the machine delete the words. The machine now can’t print any kosher labels—I saw it myself this morning and had labels printed which I took with me...."
Obviously it was a mistake. Also, nowhere on the package did it say it was Kosher. All it said in Hebrew was "slaughtered by House of Joseph".
But interesting story none the less
rabbee: well i kind of thought, it was cute too.

but may i assume now "the house of joseph", is a kosher pork slaughter house?

well their is the other method, is to give the pork the blessing of the holy mackerel! monty python can't always be wrong. can, he?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont be a twit
Frijoles--have to go, cant keep Satan waiting

HughBe---Go quickly as he is awaiting you with open arms and more.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me?
Do I spend my time online 24/7 posting hate?
Step away from the ledge, boy, step away from the ledge....
HughBe---Why now the RUDE ejaculation, is it that your cycle is now upon you or is it time for you to take your psychotic medication?

Frijoles---Excuse me?

HughBe--- You are excused and forgiven but still I would like to know if both things mentioned above are the cause of your rude ejaculation and if not which one.

Frijoles----Do I spend my time online 24/7 posting hate?

HughBe--- Seriously NO you don't. You do promote it but not 24/7 in my mind. What is promoted 24/7 by you are LIES and DECEPTION which can cause hate.

Frijoles---Step away from the ledge, boy, step away from the ledg

HughBe--- In your other post you mentioned that you had to go and I did not realize then that you had to pee as well. I now realize it because you are now looking at your pencil when you speak of boy.

Much love mom. When all is said and done I do like you even though you are a defender of BS and you know it. Be loyal to God.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont be a twit
By the way, Harold Wallace Rosenthal surely will appreciate you implying that he is LIAR and more.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: do you understand the accusation, of someone worshiping looseefer, baal hamolech, or hasatan? when they are not, the same same same angels? they all have, very different, and distinct given attributes.
as your accusation of this adam, being a worshiper of halooseefer was indeed unfounded. i could understand your accusing, frijoles, and eric of the worship of halooseefer. but not this, other adam guy or jews as a whole stereotype individually.
and i can even understand the comment to joel, as being well disserved satire/sarcasm. with joel doing, his own arrogant boastfull joel thing.
but it only truly takes one salmonella egg, to poison the whole batch truly.
Y. Adam---as your accusation of this adam, being a worshiper of halooseefer was indeed unfounded

HughBe--- you have made a mistake.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont be a twit
Oh, go with the knowledge that Jesus, the God of Abraham and the prophets, loves you.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, by the way, even the Hebrew on the label has a typo
It is supposed to say Shechita Beit Joseph
what it actually says is Shechita Cheit Joseph
oops
(reminds me of the uneducated who buy Kosher products ON Passover that arent Kosher FOR passover because they cant read the label properly in Hebrew, and because the supermarkets constantly put the wrong stuff out)
rabbee: cheeet does not make any sense. are, you sure. you, read that right? cause i know that che-et, means diapered. cause i just read the story amused, not the label. gees i hate it when people use, the letter i for the ee in eevreet.

well everything i eat, is sea food. when i see food, i eat it. as i do not generally, check marie calenders dinners for kosher labels. and the price of lamb, here in colorado is outrageous. cheaper to go to the little jerusalem restaurant, near denver university.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Y. Adam---you made a direct accusation to this Adam, as a homosexual with the attribute of looseefer
HughBe--- Tell me where in my quote below is there any mention of homosexuality.
rabbee: yes halooseefer, the admiral of the fairy boat navy - main and most recognized attribute, is homosexuality. to accuse somebody of worshiping halooseefer, is to accuse them of some form of homosexuality.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Y. Adam---as your accusation of this adam, being a worshiper of halooseefer was indeed unfounded
rabbee: no i do not make, those kinds of mistakes. i do not accuse anyone of being with the attribute of halooseefer, unless i have proof of their being homosexual.

you made an unjust accusation, calling that adam, a homosexual by associating him with looseefer. your accusation was false, according to your non-evidence presented. and you cannot even prove he is a worshiper of baal hamolech, the baby murderer less hated than halooseefer.

so i know the difference in, the attributes of the three angels of sins and the more subtle than any other beast of the fields. there is little, or no room for error here.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: no i do not make, those kinds of mistakes. i do not accuse anyone of being with the attribute of halooseefer, unless i have proof of their being homosexual.
you made an unjust accusation, calling that adam, a homosexual by associating him with looseefer. your accusation was false, according to your non-evidence presented. and you cannot even prove he is a worshiper of baal hamolech, the baby murderer less hated than halooseefer.
so i know the difference in, the attributes of the three angels of sins and the more subtle than any other beast of the fields. there is little, or no room for error here.
Y. Adam---as your accusation of THIS adam, being a worshiper of halooseefer was indeed unfounded

rabbee: no i do not make, those kinds of mistakes.

HughBe--- I am telling you that YOU have made a mistake. You spoke about yourself. Recall, "THIS Adam". Prove that I accused you of being a worshipper of Satan.

Y.Adam---i do not accuse anyone of being with the attribute of halooseefer, unless i have proof of their being homosexual.

HughBe--- prove that I have called you a homosexual. Also, are you saying that homosexuality is the only "attribute" of Lucifer? What about LYING is it an "attribute" of Satan?

Y. adam---you MADE an unjust accusation, calling that adam, a homosexual by associating him with looseefer.

HughBe--- Based on your words it seems that you have no idea what an accusation is and so your working definition is perverted. Also, you have a very low level of reasoning skills.

Y. adam--- your accusation was false, according to your non-evidence presented.

HughBe---I am not YOU RABBEE and others like you. Learn this lack of evidence does not mean FALSE.

Y. Adam--- and you cannot even prove he is a worshiper of baal hamolech, the baby murderer less hated than halooseefer.

HughBe---- You are starting to weary me with your CS. Since you have commenced this satanic path I have said in plain words that children of Satan practice lies and deception and he has repeatedly LIED and this makes him a child of Satan, his father and god.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 52,041 - 52,060 of68,123
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Pinos Altos Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Pinos Altos Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••