Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 69,431
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57766 Sep 4, 2013
1. Clarify your own thoughts and explain the things that you have in mind when you speak of "contemporaneous".

2.Have you every heard of the word, Hellenism? Explain it.

3. YOU were asked to explain the text(Psalm)

4.have you ever read the ORIGINAL of the Tanach?

5.Are you really saying that unless someone is a contemporary of an event or personality they cannot WRITE on the subject?

6.Prove your words, Adam---"The NT was written by anonymous authors well after the Jewish Christians died."

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#57767 Sep 4, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Son EVERY people under the sun starting from ancient days are both religious and ethnic. However, their RACE is independent of RELIGION and moreover in any RACE of people there are those who are NOT religious.
Now stop this self-deception that you are practicing.
Finally, Israel of old NEVER ever followed the laws of God. So your man-made and TWISTED idea of who is a Jew has NOTHING to do with God. He gave the name Israel to Jacob and it was NOT conditional upon religious observance.
Your masters have misled you and you lack both the sense and the sight to know this self-evident truth.
Take a break and THINK.
I didn't know the French, the Chinese and the Japanese are both a religion and an ethnicity. There is only 1 race and its called the human race. You might as well date yourself to antebellum times when you refer to 'races'.

What Israel or Jews do or do not do is not your domain. Who put you in charge of determining religiosity and observance? But that really isn't the issue. DNA shows Jews are more closely related to each other than to any other people on the planet. Therefore, they represent a people and an ethnicity in spite of your racism.

Israel never followed the laws? Which ones are you referring to?

Location hidden

#57768 Sep 4, 2013
HughBe wrote:
1. Clarify your own thoughts and explain the things that you have in mind when you speak of "contemporaneous".
5.Are you really saying that unless someone is a contemporary of an event or personality they cannot WRITE on the subject?
6.Prove your words, Adam---"The NT was written by anonymous authors well after the Jewish Christians died."
Second Request...

Are you going to provide the original N T text or not?

Location hidden

#57769 Sep 4, 2013
HughBe wrote:
"Why then is this people of Jerusalem slidden back by a perpetual backsliding? they HOLD fast DECIT, they refuse to return."
Who's the sovereign in the land of Israel today?

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#57770 Sep 4, 2013
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know the French, the Chinese and the Japanese are both a religion and an ethnicity. There is only 1 race and its called the human race. You might as well date yourself to antebellum times when you refer to 'races'.
What Israel or Jews do or do not do is not your domain. Who put you in charge of determining religiosity and observance? But that really isn't the issue. DNA shows Jews are more closely related to each other than to any other people on the planet. Therefore, they represent a people and an ethnicity in spite of your racism.
I am watching all this with amusement.

Hughbe, a viciously homophobic and antisemetic Jamaican who doesnt even have the guts to call himself Christian (its like pulling teeth to get him to admit that) is preoccupied with redefining Jews and Judaism. Despite the fact he has never knowingly met an observant (i.e. orthodox) Jew up front live.

He has yet to agree with the obvious concept of ethnoreligious.

Anyone whio disagrees with him is considered a "spawn of satan"

yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#57771 Sep 4, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi,
How're you doing?
Wishing you well.
Take care.
rabbee: well as much as i would, like to wish you well. you keep screwing it up, with your own typographical phalanges.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57772 Sep 4, 2013
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe----Son EVERY people under the sun starting from ancient days are both religious and ethnic. However, their RACE is independent of RELIGION and moreover in any RACE of people there are those who are NOT religious.

Adam---I didn't know the French, the Chinese and the Japanese are both a religion and an ethnicity.

HughBe--- It goes to show that you know very little.

Adam---There is only 1 RACE and its called the human race. You might as well date yourself to antebellum times when you refer to 'races'.

HughBe--- noted

Adam---What Israel or Jews do or do not do is not your domain.

HughBe--- Really? Explain.

Adam---Who put you in charge of determining religiosity and observance?

HughBe--- I am reminded of this passage "Who made thee a prince and a judge over us?"

To answer your question, I shall tell YOU that God gave me ability and the authority to declare His TRUTH. I have the God given authority to represent Him and to call ALL distortions of His words LIES.

Adam--- DNA shows Jews are more closely related to each other than to any other people on the planet.

Explain--- Are Jews more closely related to each other than Chinese are related to each other? Do you know who are chinese? What about Africans?

The DNA of Jews that that you speak of and that shows RELATEDNESS is is a RELIGIOUS doctrine or is it a BIOLOGICAL fact ?

Adam--- Therefore, they represent a people and an ethnicity in spite of your racism.

HughBe--- Spoken like a blind DUMB sheep. Were you being a RACIST when you said "DNA shows Jews are more closely related to each other than to any other people"

Adam---Israel never followed the laws? Which ones are you referring to?

HughBe--- The laws of God.

1.Tell me why they went into captivity.

2. Tell me the reasons for their expulsion from the Holy Land given that in your sick mind they were OBSERVANT.

3. Explain the text which follows and then call your Maker a LIAR.

Jeremiah 7-- "SINCE the day that your fathers came forth out of the land of Egypt UNTO this day I have even sent unto you all my servants the prophets, daily rising up early and sending them:

26 Yet they HEARKENED NOT unto ME, nor inclined their ear, but hardened their neck: they did worse than their fathers."
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57773 Sep 4, 2013
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's the sovereign in the land of Israel today?
HughBe---"Why then is this people of Jerusalem slidden back by a perpetual backsliding? they HOLD fast DECIT, they refuse to return."

Adam---Who's the sovereign in the land of Israel today?

HughBe--- Your rhetorical question is basically saying that both your God and the prophet Jeremiah are LIARS.

Note, the quote above were NOT my words.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57774 Sep 4, 2013
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Second Request...
Are you going to provide the original N T text or not?
Adam---Second Request...

HughBe--- YOU are fortunate that this is only your second request. I am not so lucky as I have been REPEATEDLY asking you to respond to the following---

Adam---Are you going to provide the original N T text or not?

HughBe--- Clearly you are NOT a native speaker of English. Get someone to explain these words.

Unfortunately NO as my personal collections of the originals were all destroyed.

HughBe---Tell me about the ORIGIN of the word Jew/Israelite.
How did it come about?

Adam----What exactly does that have to do with who is a Jew?

HughBe--- Are you DRUNK? Take your time and reread my comments and get someone with sense to explain them to you.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#57775 Sep 4, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
It was not for you.
rabbee: well did not, address it to adam? isn't that like saying, "hey you!". with half a dozen hey you's, on this message thread?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#57776 Sep 4, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
One warning - if ignoring a person who rattles you with bitter truths about yourself or avoiding a person simply because you cannot get the better of him is your pet policy, then, well, I must say that you're a big loser since only those with cunning, calculating and prejudiced minds indulge in such devious and childish behavior.
Get out of this bad habit at once and deal with everyone - opponents and allies - with equanimity and poise.
Take care.
rabbee: oh wow! a water eyed, cotton tailed, bitter spitten mouth, rattle finger mock-a-sin.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57777 Sep 4, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well did not, address it to adam? isn't that like saying, "hey you!". with half a dozen hey you's, on this message thread?
I should have been more specific and addressed it to the young 36 year-old Adam.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#57778 Sep 4, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're genuinely implying that is yourself it may be one of the funniest things ever said.
Surely you can't be that self-unaware, can you?
rabbee: he's as self declared intellectual, looking for his own lost shaker of his own salt. but his bitter, is more like tincture of wormwood in the no longer emetic "nukes vomita". as it is, outdated too.

and still he cannot figure out, why his boomerang won't come back. baffled in his, own bullshitvek.

mind control does not work on those wearing, tin yameecha's. and reflects supermental energy, back to its source. thus hypnotizing himself, with his own bored bullshitvek words. in beyond the stuck-p, is the self convinced.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#57779 Sep 4, 2013
IS THERE ANYTHING LIKE ETHNO-RELIGIOUS JEWS?

1) If the Jews are an ethnoreligious community - a particular genetic community - considering their tribal beliefs that they've adhered to over millennia despite intermarriage with people of other ethnicities/beliefs, then, yes, the genome of such a closed community would generate certain patterns that reflect the mental beliefs and physical practices of the community.

2) Now, most importantly, what happened to the ethnic character of the Jews prior to following Judaism?

3) It's obvious that prior to turning to the worship of the Babylonian deity El, the community was devoted to the worship of another God or they worshiped many other Gods except El.

4) So, if religious beliefs have an impact on genes in view of the mind-matter nexus then shouldn't the earlier religious beliefs have imprinted themselves on the genes/psychology of the people who were later known as Jews who worshipped El?

5) What happened to the pre-El genetic patterns that defined the ethnicity of this group of people who were devotees of another God or who worshipped other Gods other than El/YHVH?

6) Were the earlier pre-El ethnic/genetic patterns erased or were they overlaid with vibrational imprints of El worship that came into their lives later?

Location hidden

#57780 Sep 4, 2013
The unique gene patterns of Jews with the associated mental illnesses and bodily diseases that affect almost all Jews are on account of continuing incest that this community has been religiously practicing since millennia than due to any other factor like cult beliefs, dietary laws or cultural habits.

Location hidden

#57781 Sep 4, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe----Son EVERY people under the sun starting from ancient days are both religious and ethnic. However, their RACE is independent of RELIGION and moreover in any RACE of people there are those who are NOT religious.
Adam---I didn't know the French, the Chinese and the Japanese are both a religion and an ethnicity.
HughBe--- It goes to show that you know very little.
Adam---There is only 1 RACE and its called the human race. You might as well date yourself to antebellum times when you refer to 'races'.
HughBe--- noted
Adam---What Israel or Jews do or do not do is not your domain.
HughBe--- Really? Explain.
Adam---Who put you in charge of determining religiosity and observance?
HughBe--- I am reminded of this passage "Who made thee a prince and a judge over us?"
To answer your question, I shall tell YOU that God gave me ability and the authority to declare His TRUTH. I have the God given authority to represent Him and to call ALL distortions of His words LIES.
Adam--- DNA shows Jews are more closely related to each other than to any other people on the planet.
Explain--- Are Jews more closely related to each other than Chinese are related to each other? Do you know who are chinese? What about Africans?
The DNA of Jews that that you speak of and that shows RELATEDNESS is is a RELIGIOUS doctrine or is it a BIOLOGICAL fact ?
Adam--- Therefore, they represent a people and an ethnicity in spite of your racism.
HughBe--- Spoken like a blind DUMB sheep. Were you being a RACIST when you said "DNA shows Jews are more closely related to each other than to any other people"
Adam---Israel never followed the laws? Which ones are you referring to?
HughBe--- The laws of God.
1.Tell me why they went into captivity.
2. Tell me the reasons for their expulsion from the Holy Land given that in your sick mind they were OBSERVANT.
3. Explain the text which follows and then call your Maker a LIAR.
Jeremiah 7-- "SINCE the day that your fathers came forth out of the land of Egypt UNTO this day I have even sent unto you all my servants the prophets, daily rising up early and sending them:
26 Yet they HEARKENED NOT unto ME, nor inclined their ear, but hardened their neck: they did worse than their fathers."
He gave you the ability? Too bad you have squandered it.

Cherry picking phrases is the work of an uniformed individual more concerned with literal meanings than intended enlightenment.

Tell me, what does 'An eye for an eye' mean to you?
Frijoles

Stamford, CT

#57782 Sep 4, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
The unique gene patterns of Jews with the associated mental illnesses and bodily diseases that affect almost all Jews are on account of continuing incest that this community has been religiously practicing since millennia than due to any other factor like cult beliefs, dietary laws or cultural habits.
L'shana tovah to you too, Joel.

Location hidden

#57783 Sep 4, 2013
MENTAL ILLNESSES & NERVE DISEASES DUE TO INCEST DEFINES JEWS:

Rampant and continuing incest practiced for thousands of years till the present day by the miniscule Jewish community defines the peculiar mental illnesses and nerve diseases that affects most Jews. These abnormal diseased conditions of mind and body distinguishes the Jewish genome from the genomes of other communities.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#57784 Sep 4, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I should have been more specific and addressed it to the young 36 year-old Adam.
rabbee: yes that would tend to keep, every adam in the world at large from responding. much - appreciated.

Location hidden

#57785 Sep 4, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Adam---Second Request...
HughBe--- YOU are fortunate that this is only your second request. I am not so lucky as I have been REPEATEDLY asking you to respond to the following---
Adam---Are you going to provide the original N T text or not?
HughBe--- Clearly you are NOT a native speaker of English. Get someone to explain these words.
Unfortunately NO as my personal collections of the originals were all destroyed.
HughBe--- Are you DRUNK? Take your time and reread my comments and get someone with sense to explain them to you.
I'll take that as a NO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Mon SALLY 44 46
WNMU students graduate from Police Academy (Jun '10) Sep 20 Really 8
To ban or not to ban - the future of plastic ba... Sep 20 Really 12
Black Range Artist plan plein air show Sep 18 I love the southwest 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Sep 17 Insect Trust 30
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Sep 7 Tony 608
Mimbres Valley woman still missing Sep 5 Raquel Placencio 7
•••
•••
•••