Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,097
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#57750 Sep 4, 2013
Conscious energy, frequency and vibration are the key-terms in understanding the secret of universal existence. Everything else in existence is either a manifestation of these related aspects or else fiction.

Location hidden

#57751 Sep 4, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>

rabbee: and you still have not figured out, why you are so ill begotten?
Hi,

How're you doing?

Wishing you well.

Take care.
Frijoles

Stamford, CT

#57753 Sep 4, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
One warning - if ignoring a person who rattles you with bitter truths about yourself or avoiding a person simply because you cannot get the better of him is your pet policy, then, well, I must say that you're a big loser since only those with cunning, calculating and prejudiced minds indulge in such devious and childish behavior.
Get out of this bad habit at once and deal with everyone - opponents and allies - with equanimity and poise.
Take care.
Dont be so optomistic about yourself.

I ignore you because you shower us with a large volume of nonsensical masturbations. I dont even bother to scan it for content.

I doubt anyone else does either.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#57754 Sep 4, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>

'a person who rattles you with bitter truths'
If you're genuinely implying that is yourself it may be one of the funniest things ever said.

Surely you can't be that self-unaware, can you?

Location hidden

#57755 Sep 4, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Dont be so optomistic about yourself.

I ignore you because you shower us with a large volume of nonsensical masturbations.

I dont even bother to scan it for content.

I doubt anyone else does either.
Ok, no problem.

You're still my favorite poster who I love and adore.

Stay safe.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#57756 Sep 4, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Adam---I am interested in the original and care LITTLE for what language it is written in.
HughBe---Driven by the fact that YOU do not care you were moved to ask the question that follows.
Adam---If the early Christians were Jews, wouldn't they have written in Hebrew to convince the Jews of the messiah?
HughBe---Let me tell you a secret, many Jews in the time of Jesus spoke Greek.
Have you every heard of the word, Hellenism? Explain it.
OK, do you have anything they wrote of Jesus in any language

Location hidden

#57757 Sep 4, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, I guess that you have NEVER read the Tanach. Tell me about the ORIGIN of the word Jew/Israelite.
How did it come about?
What exactly does that have to do with who is a Jew?

Location hidden

#57758 Sep 4, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Conversion to what? Is it Eastern RELIGION?
Tell me about the Jews who are NOT religious and for you I give an example ATHEISTS.
In what sense are they JEWS?
Jews are both a religious and ethnic group. Some Jews are not observant but nevertheless they are Jews through ethnicity
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57759 Sep 4, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: i have avoided nothing, that you have all already avoided here in TheTorah. as you must ask a true question, to expect a true response here in TheTorah thrice again. and yet you cannot understand, the term thrice again. for all the true questions, you could ask of your grandfather adam, all you ask for is lies to approve of your vanity.
It was not for you.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57760 Sep 4, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Deep
not
Hugh---Being your father you ought to know what Satan would do. Nevertheless even you know that his doings would not be in harmony with the way that I travel.

Frijoles---Deep

HughBe--- Correct and more importantly it is factual.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57761 Sep 4, 2013
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, do you have anything they wrote of Jesus in any language
Adam---If the early Christians were Jews, wouldn't they have written in Hebrew to convince the Jews of the messiah?

HughBe---Have you every heard of the word, Hellenism? Explain it.

Adam---do you have anything they wrote of Jesus in any language

HughBe--- Unfortunately no as my personal collections of the originals were all destroyed.

Do NOT forget to address the matter of Hellenism.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57762 Sep 4, 2013
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
What exactly does that have to do with who is a Jew?
HughBe---Tell me about the ORIGIN of the word Jew/Israelite.
How did it come about?

Adam----What exactly does that have to do with who is a Jew?

HughBe--- Are you DRUNK? Take your time and reread my comments and get someone with sense to explain them to you.

You really ought to take all the time that is needed for you to understand my words. Don't worry, I know that it will take a long time and I am now assuring you that I am prepared to let you have the time needed.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57763 Sep 4, 2013
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews are both a religious and ethnic group. Some Jews are not observant but nevertheless they are Jews through ethnicity
Son EVERY people under the sun starting from ancient days are both religious and ethnic. However, their RACE is independent of RELIGION and moreover in any RACE of people there are those who are NOT religious.

Now stop this self-deception that you are practicing.

Finally, Israel of old NEVER ever followed the laws of God. So your man-made and TWISTED idea of who is a Jew has NOTHING to do with God. He gave the name Israel to Jacob and it was NOT conditional upon religious observance.

Your masters have misled you and you lack both the sense and the sight to know this self-evident truth.

Take a break and THINK.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57764 Sep 4, 2013
"Why then is this people of Jerusalem slidden back by a perpetual backsliding? they HOLD fast DECIT, they refuse to return."
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57765 Sep 4, 2013
I shall return
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57766 Sep 4, 2013
1. Clarify your own thoughts and explain the things that you have in mind when you speak of "contemporaneous".

2.Have you every heard of the word, Hellenism? Explain it.

3. YOU were asked to explain the text(Psalm)

4.have you ever read the ORIGINAL of the Tanach?

5.Are you really saying that unless someone is a contemporary of an event or personality they cannot WRITE on the subject?

6.Prove your words, Adam---"The NT was written by anonymous authors well after the Jewish Christians died."

Location hidden

#57767 Sep 4, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Son EVERY people under the sun starting from ancient days are both religious and ethnic. However, their RACE is independent of RELIGION and moreover in any RACE of people there are those who are NOT religious.
Now stop this self-deception that you are practicing.
Finally, Israel of old NEVER ever followed the laws of God. So your man-made and TWISTED idea of who is a Jew has NOTHING to do with God. He gave the name Israel to Jacob and it was NOT conditional upon religious observance.
Your masters have misled you and you lack both the sense and the sight to know this self-evident truth.
Take a break and THINK.
I didn't know the French, the Chinese and the Japanese are both a religion and an ethnicity. There is only 1 race and its called the human race. You might as well date yourself to antebellum times when you refer to 'races'.

What Israel or Jews do or do not do is not your domain. Who put you in charge of determining religiosity and observance? But that really isn't the issue. DNA shows Jews are more closely related to each other than to any other people on the planet. Therefore, they represent a people and an ethnicity in spite of your racism.

Israel never followed the laws? Which ones are you referring to?

Location hidden

#57768 Sep 4, 2013
HughBe wrote:
1. Clarify your own thoughts and explain the things that you have in mind when you speak of "contemporaneous".
2.Have you every heard of the word, Hellenism? Explain it.
3. YOU were asked to explain the text(Psalm)
4.have you ever read the ORIGINAL of the Tanach?
5.Are you really saying that unless someone is a contemporary of an event or personality they cannot WRITE on the subject?
6.Prove your words, Adam---"The NT was written by anonymous authors well after the Jewish Christians died."
Second Request...

Are you going to provide the original N T text or not?

Location hidden

#57769 Sep 4, 2013
HughBe wrote:
"Why then is this people of Jerusalem slidden back by a perpetual backsliding? they HOLD fast DECIT, they refuse to return."
Who's the sovereign in the land of Israel today?

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#57770 Sep 4, 2013
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know the French, the Chinese and the Japanese are both a religion and an ethnicity. There is only 1 race and its called the human race. You might as well date yourself to antebellum times when you refer to 'races'.
What Israel or Jews do or do not do is not your domain. Who put you in charge of determining religiosity and observance? But that really isn't the issue. DNA shows Jews are more closely related to each other than to any other people on the planet. Therefore, they represent a people and an ethnicity in spite of your racism.
Israel never followed the laws? Which ones are you referring to?
I am watching all this with amusement.

Hughbe, a viciously homophobic and antisemetic Jamaican who doesnt even have the guts to call himself Christian (its like pulling teeth to get him to admit that) is preoccupied with redefining Jews and Judaism. Despite the fact he has never knowingly met an observant (i.e. orthodox) Jew up front live.

He has yet to agree with the obvious concept of ethnoreligious.

Anyone whio disagrees with him is considered a "spawn of satan"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you have VERIZON and you didn't have service... Dec 13 yankeedudell 2
Experience Victorian Christmas tonight at Silve... (Dec '09) Dec 9 billie 4
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Dec 9 MSGT Don 49
* the Silver City Daily Press * Dec 9 billie 1
Getting into the spirit of Christmas, a look at... Dec 9 billie 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Dec 7 Insect Trust 44
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Nov '14 Realist 615
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pinos Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pinos Altos News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pinos Altos

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:27 pm PST

NBC Sports 5:27PM
Cardinals won't release Fitzgerald
Yahoo! Sports 5:46 PM
Packers, Steelers and Cowboys head to playoffs
Bleacher Report 6:00 PM
Colts Have Puncher's Chance in Playoffs Despite Flaws
NBC Sports 6:27 PM
Cardinals jump out to big 3-0 lead on Seahawks
NBC Sports 6:50 PM
How well do Cardinals' fans know Ryan Lindley?