Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72039 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#57687 Sep 3, 2013
Prophets, patriarchs and avatars are usually men of low character, inhuman instincts and perverse deeds.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#57688 Sep 3, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Among the Semitic cults figures, only Jesus claimed, during moments of deep monistic trance leading to the recall of his supporting typal nature, that he was an incarnation of El on earth, while the Hebrew patriarchs and Muhammad made no such claim about themselves and simply announced that they were messengers of their common G-d. Of course, the Hebrew patriarchs and Muhammad were suitable human media that were penetrated by certain aspects of the plenitude of El's typal nature which as a result manifested in them in the infused form as a voice, sound, light, heat, cold, shivering, frothing at the mouth, burning bush, ascending stairway and the like which are typical vital forms.
rabbee: well this is what your, proposed talking critter cult says is true to you anyway. what are the chances that any of you, subtle talking critters have any truth at all?

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#57689 Sep 3, 2013
Scripture is the residue of ignorance.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57690 Sep 3, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot,
Are you in your proper senses or are you high after drinking the blood of your slain lord, Jesus?
You're trivializing a serious matter that has marred history with barbarism of the worst kind which continues till the present times.
The more the number of competing Gods, the more the struggle, the more the fights and the more the jealousy - the Tanakh is proof of this savagery of El fiercely competing with co-existent Gods for supremacy with this supraphysical strife reflected on earth among the human followers of the various Gods that gave rise to recurring genocides, bloodshed, iconoclasm, hatred, slavery, human sacrifices, pillage and other ills.
Think a little before you post.
noted

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#57691 Sep 3, 2013
Rituals like shabbath, church service, mosque attendance, pooja, pilgrimage and the like are for the dregs or the riff raffs of human society.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#57692 Sep 3, 2013
The priestly class is invariably constituted of intellectual pygmies and spiritual zeros.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57693 Sep 3, 2013
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Focus....If they weren't contemporaneous they weren't written by the supposed authors. Therefore the authors were anonymous, thus the caption...The Gospel 'According' to...not the Gospel 'by'
HughBe---You said, "The NT was written by anonymous authors well after the Jewish Christians died."

YOU were asked to PROVE your "ANONYMOUS authors" and "after the JEWISH Christians died". YOU have FAILED to do so.
Now you have introduced CONTEMPORARY.

Adam---Focus....IF they weren't contemporaneous they weren't written by the supposed authors. Therefore the authors were anonymous, thus the caption...The Gospel 'According' to...not the Gospel 'by'

HughBe--- If you are a comic then surely you must be starving.

Are you really saying that unless someone is a contemporary of an event or personality they cannot WRITE on the subject?

Clarify your own thoughts and explain the things that you have in mind when you speak of "contemporaneous".
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57694 Sep 3, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Satan loves you.
But you are his lover
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57695 Sep 3, 2013
I gave an apology to both Joel and Adam because of my mix-up and it has disappeared.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#57696 Sep 3, 2013
Labeling someone Judahite, Levite, Luddite or any other "ite" is meaningless and draws away from the discussion on teachings, principles, laws, paranormal phenomena, being, becoming, self, vibration, consciousness, rituals and the like. Grow up.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#57697 Sep 3, 2013
What is spirit? No one has been able to cogently answer this question till today.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57698 Sep 3, 2013
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, do you have an original or an anonymous version?
I accept that you want to study the NT in Hebrew. The problem is, even when it is plain to the average 10 year-old that the author is Paul or James you shall call the author anonymous.

So, seek elsewhere for the Hebrew but in the meantime continue using the English versions.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57699 Sep 3, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well the difference is that the son of man, is not TheSon of G-D Adam - aka Benee Adam. as i fear the mistranslations, of Benee Adam were on purpose. the son of man, is someone with all the alleged as true knowledge of men, without any true knowledge of G-D.
Thanks Adam and I am still waiting on the poster to answer. I have some VIP lessons for him to learn.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57700 Sep 3, 2013
Adam---The NT was written by anonymous authors well after the Jewish Christians died.

HughBe---Greetings Adam, please supply your proof for your words.

In giving your evidence please RECONCILE them to the following---

1. "Paul and Timotheus, the servants of Jesus Christ, TO all the saints in Christ Jesus which are at Philippi, with the bishops and deacons"

2. "The salutation of Paul with mine own hand, which is the token in every epistle: so I WRITE"

3. "James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, TO the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting"

Do the words indicate the writers?

Do you have any more revelations?

You sound like a Judahite, are you?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#57701 Sep 3, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Scripture is the residue of ignorance.
rabbee: according to your, residue of ignorance only.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57702 Sep 3, 2013
Adam, remember this---Have you every heard of the word, Hellenism? Explain it.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57703 Sep 3, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: out of the very few who were fluent in greek. there were almost none, learned enough to write it. latin would have been, a more likely scenario at that time. but i seriously doubt, there were that many in ysrael who could write latin either. when there were most likely not that many romans that could read and write latin either.
then was no where like, after the industrial revolusion. where large numbers of people, were taught how to read and write. where production lines, required people who knew how to read and write instructions. prior to that, reading and writing was for the elite few.
Do some research on the matter it will be enlightening.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#57704 Sep 3, 2013
A law is a habit of conscious energy. Like every habit, it can be controlled or broken if one knows how to go about the task.

Adam 36

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#57705 Sep 3, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well the difference is that the son of man, is not TheSon of G-D Adam - aka Benee Adam. as i fear the mistranslations, of Benee Adam were on purpose. the son of man, is someone with all the alleged as true knowledge of men, without any true knowledge of G-D.
The son of man is a mortal individual. For Jesus to have died he could not have been a savior as a mortal individual according to Jewish beliefs

Adam 36

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#57706 Sep 3, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I accept that you want to study the NT in Hebrew. The problem is, even when it is plain to the average 10 year-old that the author is Paul or James you shall call the author anonymous.
So, seek elsewhere for the Hebrew but in the meantime continue using the English versions.
You sound confused. I am interested in the original and care little for what language it is written in. Do you have it or not?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Jul '17 Tony 630
News Experience Victorian Christmas tonight at Silve... (Dec '09) Jun '17 AmPieJam UncleSam 5
News Twenty-five car pile-up leaves six people dead Jun '17 Budda Gojkovich 2
News Fiesta Latina heats things upJune 19th, 2017 Jun '17 I love the southwest 1
News 16-year-old student dies (May '07) Jun '17 Cherie griego 10
News Man caught hunting out of season fined $4k Jun '17 Bob 1
News Doctor accused of inappropriate exam behavior t... (Nov '09) Jun '17 Yimminy Rickets 356

Pinos Altos Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pinos Altos Mortgages