Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,553
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#57632 Sep 3, 2013
Faith is blind and baseless and constitutes the mainstay of superstitious idiots, whereas certitude based on objective proof and/or subjective experiences with externalized manifestation are/is aimed at rational individuals and gifted intuitionalists.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57635 Sep 3, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Since we BOTH accept the TEXT of the Tanakh as being at least INSPIRED by G-d--if not some of it actually dictated by G-d, it makes no difference who actually penned the Tanakh.
You, however, said that the New Testament was written by Jews. I don't accept that premise. I believe that the EXTANT New Testament was largely written by Romans long after the purported authors died.
Your inability to recognize and thus accept truth is not my fault. It is far easier to prove that the writers of the NT were Jews than to prove that Moses wrote the Torah.

Put it this way, I have no evidence that Moses wrote the Torah. YOU should produce the EVIDENCE that you have as I have NONE.

Think for a change, please.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57636 Sep 3, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
All a tangent to the fact that you believe in a fairy tale.
Sounds pretty satanically inspired to me.
HughBe--- Do you believe in Abraham, Isaac and Jacob?
Compare the evidence that supports the idea that they were real historical figures with the evidence for Jesus, the Christ.
Do not dodge.

FRijoles---All a tangent to the fact that you believe in a fairy tale.

HughBe--- So Jesus is a fairy tale but Moses is real. No doubt you hold such a belief because your masters/rabbis told you so.

Frijoles---Sounds pretty satanically inspired to me.

HughBe--- Mark this day because it is the day when you were told that your god-men or rabbis shall not be able to deliver you or themselves in the day of Judgment. It shall be a day when ALL like you including rabbis who hold your IRREVERENCE shall burn like the fat of lambs.
Frijoles

Stamford, CT

#57637 Sep 3, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe--- Do you believe in Abraham, Isaac and Jacob?
Compare the evidence that supports the idea that they were real historical figures with the evidence for Jesus, the Christ.
Do not dodge.
FRijoles---All a tangent to the fact that you believe in a fairy tale.
HughBe--- So Jesus is a fairy tale but Moses is real. No doubt you hold such a belief because your masters/rabbis told you so.
Frijoles---Sounds pretty satanically inspired to me.
HughBe--- Mark this day because it is the day when you were told that your god-men or rabbis shall not be able to deliver you or themselves in the day of Judgment. It shall be a day when ALL like you including rabbis who hold your IRREVERENCE shall burn like the fat of lambs.
King Hughbe
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57638 Sep 3, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
King Hughbe
Try god HughBe. Say it with respect as well.

Later.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#57639 Sep 3, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Your inability to recognize and thus accept truth is not my fault. It is far easier to prove that the writers of the NT were Jews than to prove that Moses wrote the Torah.
Put it this way, I have no evidence that Moses wrote the Torah. YOU should produce the EVIDENCE that you have as I have NONE.
Think for a change, please.
The NT was written by anonymous authors well after the Jewish Christians died.

Location hidden

#57640 Sep 3, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Psalm 146:3

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#57641 Sep 3, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why it's called faith.
Yes I know where irrationality is concerned you believers are the first.

Location hidden

#57642 Sep 3, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why it's called faith.
Since it's based on faith why did you ask to him to prove Jews wrote the NT when in his sentence he used words like believe and trust?

Location hidden

#57643 Sep 3, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Prima facie evidence, Matthew, Mark, John are JEWISH names. Paul was a former PHARISEE of the tribe of Benjamin.
Paul's words "I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin."
Give me proof of the authors of the Tanach.
Well no, Mark is a Latin name. And for your information also Luke is.

Of the four only Matthew and John have hebrew names.

Location hidden

#57644 Sep 3, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Try god HughBe. Say it with respect as well.
Later.
But how many gods that idiot needs to have? He already has plenty of rabbis as gods, isn't it?!...

Location hidden

#57645 Sep 3, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
It is far easier to prove that the writers of the NT were Jews than to prove that Moses wrote the Torah.
Are there any NT texts written in Hebrew?
Frijoles

Stamford, CT

#57646 Sep 3, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
But how many gods that idiot needs to have? He already has plenty of rabbis as gods, isn't it?!...
Speaking of idiots, have you discovered the New World yet?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#57647 Sep 3, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Faith is blind and baseless and constitutes the mainstay of superstitious idiots, whereas certitude based on objective proof and/or subjective experiences with externalized manifestation are/is aimed at rational individuals and gifted intuitionalists.
rabbee: faith is not nearly as blind, or as baseless as you say. when some of it is based, on the testimony of others and or oneself experiences. where the faith comes into play, is with regard as to whether the confidence in persons involved as either true or false.
there are many witnesses to the return, of Adam here in TheStory. even if you all reject, you are here in TheStory from G-D again. indicating that you all have no faith, in TheG-D of Only TheTorah. so therefor indicating your faith, must be somewhere else.
everyone has the same amount of faith, whether it is concentrated in one direction, or diversely divided. whereas diversely divided faiths, has the tendency to be naturally weaker than any concentrated faith. but generally concentrated faith, has little supporting or fabricated evidence.
but like me, i do not need faith to know of the existence of TheG-D WHO has visited me. so my faith is based on the fact, that THIS G-D of TheTorah, shall walk and talk Like TheG-D of Only TheTorah.
so i believe THIS G-D, who calls me adam, who came to tell me about the woman chaooah. as i later found out, this story is exactly the same as in TheTorah. with THIS SAME G-D, WHO placed adam and his mate in charge the last time. has been and is doing, it all again. in this world that never takes the time, to really notice This Story we are all here in, from TheG-D of Only TheTorah is in TheHappening.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57648 Sep 3, 2013
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
The NT was written by anonymous authors well after the Jewish Christians died.
Greetings Adam, please supply your proof for your words.

In giving your evidence please reconcile them to the following---

1. "Paul and Timotheus, the servants of Jesus Christ, TO all the saints in Christ Jesus which are at Philippi, with the bishops and deacons"

2. "The salutation of Paul with mine own hand, which is the token in every epistle: so I WRITE"

3. "James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, TO the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting"

Do the words indicate the writers?

Do you have any more revelations?

You sound like a Judahite, are you?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57649 Sep 3, 2013
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Psalm 146:3
Psalm 146:3 "Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help"

Please explain it for me, Adam.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57650 Sep 3, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems the more the merrier.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57651 Sep 3, 2013
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are there any NT texts written in Hebrew?
Not to my knowledge.Why do you ask?

Do you want to study it in Hebrew?

Location hidden

#57652 Sep 3, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Greetings Adam, please supply your proof for your words.
There is no proof any of the NT were written contemporaneously. If you have it, I'd like to see it.

Location hidden

#57653 Sep 3, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Psalm 146:3 "Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help"
Please explain it for me, Adam.
The last word is salvation.

Jesus claimed to be the Son of Man. Right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Arts Scene Wed Judith Meyer 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Feb 24 guest 46
Former Santa Clara clerk accused of stealing ut... (Apr '10) Feb 16 his ex married lover 93
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Feb 15 Steve 52
Do you know how safe your kids are around trust... Feb 9 asdf 2
Former Lt. Gov. Mike Runnels dies in Ruidoso Feb 7 Michele Rebstock 1
Hearse from Pinos Altos Hearst Church moved to ... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Lorina 2
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pinos Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:39 pm PST

NFL 5:39PM
Peyton Manning, Broncos working on contract
Yahoo! Sports 6:15 PM
AP source: Manning, Broncos talking about reworking contract
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Breaking Down Broncos' Options at DT in 2015
Bleacher Report11:49 AM
Buzz: Manning Expected to Push for Julius' Return
Bleacher Report10:03 PM
Can Osweiler Be the Broncos' Heir to Manning?