Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 71943 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Frijoles

Stamford, CT

#57592 Sep 2, 2013
FROM THE HORSE'S MOUTH:

"I have no penus"

Joel Pastakia

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#57593 Sep 2, 2013
ha ha ha ha ha

Location hidden

#57594 Sep 2, 2013
The proof of Satan is in the teachings of the Tanakh. Mystically, it is self-evident.

Location hidden

#57595 Sep 2, 2013
Satan is the author of the Tanak...(complete the last letter). LOL.

Location hidden

#57596 Sep 2, 2013
The pre-Hebrew Babylonian communities and Jews worship the same typal being named .........(complete the blank) and indulge in human sacrifices and incest. LOL.

Location hidden

#57597 Sep 2, 2013
G-d demanded human sacrifices and many centuries later settled for animal offerings.

Location hidden

#57598 Sep 2, 2013
G-d taught the Hebrews to eat human flesh.

Location hidden

#57599 Sep 2, 2013
G-d demanded that the Hebrews bash their babies against rocks.

Location hidden

#57600 Sep 2, 2013
G-d demanded that the Hebrews stone to death disobedient sons.

Location hidden

#57601 Sep 2, 2013
Satan oooops I mean G-d demanded that the Hebrews should procreate incestuously giving rise to a psycho-genetically unbalanced community of evil-minded people. LOL.

Location hidden

#57602 Sep 2, 2013
Filthy cult and a mother fu-king G-d!
Brit Expat

Nissan-lez-enserune, France

#57603 Sep 2, 2013
Just asking!

Are Messianic Jews of "the nodding Donkey variety", "wailing at the wall".

Cyril the atheist.
Frijoles

Stamford, CT

#57604 Sep 2, 2013
You DO realize that you have spent the last 12 posts on the topic of satan. And you claimed you are NOT possessed?

Location hidden

#57605 Sep 2, 2013
Kosher - a dietary paradigm shift into lunacy.

(smiles)

Location hidden

#57606 Sep 2, 2013
Now, here's a curious quote from Asit Chandmal - Mumbai's bon vivant:

"If there was only one meal to choose, I would any day choose Japanese. And if there were three great meals to eat, they would be French paired with French wines. And if I was told that I could have only one type of cuisine for the rest of my life, it would be Chinese."

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#57607 Sep 2, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
You DO realize that you have spent the last 12 posts on the topic of satan. And you claimed you are NOT possessed?
You have to be easy on him. India isn't used to this whole Internet thing yet. Hell, they've only had electricity since '87.

Soon he'll realize that LOL'ing your own posts is the Internet equivalent of dotting your "I's" with little hearts.

Location hidden

#57608 Sep 2, 2013
WORLD FOODS:

Mumbai's bob vivant, Asit Chandmal, holds Japanese, French and Chinese foods in great esteem. Japanese food is unfussy, light, delectable, nutritious and aesthetically presented - I'd say Japanese food is an art, nothing less. Global food genius, Tetsuya, has elevated Franco-Japanese fusion diet to epicurean heights; classical French cuisine is obscene and weight gaining, while its nouvelle counterpart is heritage-stuff; Chinese food sans MSG is palatable and bland or piquant as the province goes and has variety. Where does this leave Italian and Indian foods? Italian cooking is pedestrian and rustic - the cuisine for the undiscerning masses, while Indian food is meant for sweataholics who love clutter, monotonous taste and the smell of sweat permeated by the odor of strong spices.

Location hidden

#57609 Sep 2, 2013
typo - bon vivant not bob vivant

Location hidden

#57610 Sep 2, 2013
Plat du jour - dear Hugh's kosher-styled stir fried huge brass balls. Man, Hugh's ball-less!

Location hidden

#57611 Sep 2, 2013
It's 5:15 am here. Going for a brisk walk. suuuuuuu

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Federal law enforcement agencies conduct meth s... 16 hr dmac2030 4
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Jul 29 Thumper 47
News Yankie Street whitewater Jul 13 Msgtdon 1
News Luna County enters Joint Powers Agreement for C... Jul 8 American Citizen 4
News Luna County Commissioners plan to vote today on... Jun '15 Wizard_Not 1
News Hearse from Pinos Altos Hearst Church moved to ... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Lorina 2
News Tour of the Gila benefits everyone not just cyc... (May '12) May '12 Old Man 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pinos Altos Mortgages