Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,008
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57577 Sep 2, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Classic
"within you" ...backpedalling
You dont even have the balls to call Satan real, when challenged
Religious coward!
1. My dear Einstein, Satan cannot be within you as I have said if he is not real.

2. I have big BRASS balls and not the small white spongy balls that you have.

3. Is there any among your group that can make me a coward? NO!

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#57578 Sep 2, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Hugh---It is a pity that your fuzz is grey and that you consider your white wart infested butt as beautiful.
Oh Hugh,

I love provoking you in order to elicit a comical response and you never fail to have me in splits. Thank you.

Chill.

Location hidden

#57579 Sep 2, 2013
"There may be a relative abundance of less-educated men, but the increasing willingness of educated women to marry down, and of less-educated men to marry up, in terms of education has created a shortage of men who have the means to support a family."

- The Mail & Globe

Comment: Some kind of education-based hypogamous unions taking place. LOL.

Location hidden

#57580 Sep 2, 2013
Flesh, bones, skin, muscles, nerves, hair, semen, blood, gastric juices, hormones and saliva are forms of typal matter and the typal matter which makes up the bodily composition is condensed typal energy with its innate degree of consciousness to support and guide the process.

Location hidden

#57581 Sep 2, 2013
ERRORS IN TALKING ABOUT CONSCIOUSNESS & THE CORRECT VIEW:

1) It's an error to say that consciousness can exist independent of energy.

2) This is because neither is consciousness or awareness composed of substance nor can it be isolated from energy by logical, physico-chemical, or mystical means. It's simply a perception and the very act of perception no matter how subtle also requires energy for its operation and sustenance.

3) Consciousness is simply awareness of energy field which inheres in energy itself which then brings us to the term conscious energy constituting the warp and woof of existence.

4) What about all that bull shit found in the Vedas or in the teachings of Aurobindo and others who talk in terms of consciousness often excluding energy from their expostulations? They're in error.

5) Obviously, consciousness cannot have a separate existence from energy for reasons mentioned above.

6) Irrespective of the degree of awareness the awakened psychic has ascended to during trance, the irrefutable fact remains that the very process of ascent of the psychic being into the subtler planes itself is a dynamic process that can be executed only by use of energy inherent in the psychic or by drawing in extra energy needed for the yogic ascent of the psychic from the universal field. Besides, the plane of existence ascended to would obviously need energy to manifest and sustain it in its typal spatio-temporal dimension.

7) Deluded seers who, during trance or stasis, become ultra-aware of self or cosmos on high planes of existence, simply get so involved in the awareness aspect that they forget to take note of the supporting energy and as such they fail to understand that energy itself is aware - Energy is conscious!

Location hidden

#57583 Sep 2, 2013
Conscious energy as the warp and woof of existence - a new epistemology based on sound reason and experiential proof.

Location hidden

#57585 Sep 2, 2013
The constant, immobile or enduring witness state of existence is an equilibrium poise in conscious energy. The ripples of conscious energy peculiar to that state of existence abate and the outcome is pure witnessing of its own state or of any other associated poise of conscious energy that may or that may not have attained to equilibrium.
Frijoles

Stamford, CT

#57586 Sep 2, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
1. My dear Einstein, Satan cannot be within you as I have said if he is not real.
2. I have big BRASS balls and not the small white spongy balls that you have.
3. Is there any among your group that can make me a coward? NO!
So if you dont believe in Satan, why do you believe in Jesus? There is about the same amount of evidence for either.

Location hidden

#57587 Sep 2, 2013
Is there any evidence to support the existence of YHVH, or is YHVH as fictitious as Jesus? LOL.

Location hidden

#57588 Sep 2, 2013
The Babylonian deity El/YHVH is.......(fill in the blanks). LOL.

Location hidden

#57589 Sep 2, 2013
Satan = ........(Fill in the blank). LOL.

Location hidden

#57590 Sep 2, 2013
FROM THE HORSE'S MOUTH:

"Most Jews do not like to admit it, but our god is Lucifer (Satan)- so I wasn't lying - and we are his chosen people. Lucifer is very much alive.'"

- Harold Rosenthal

(assistant to Sen. Jacob Javits of New York)

(smiles)
Frijoles

Stamford, CT

#57591 Sep 2, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
FROM THE HORSE'S MOUTH:
"Most Jews do not like to admit it, but our god is Lucifer (Satan)- so I wasn't lying - and we are his chosen people. Lucifer is very much alive.'"
- Harold Rosenthal
(assistant to Sen. Jacob Javits of New York)
(smiles)
Oh that proves everything
Frijoles

Stamford, CT

#57592 Sep 2, 2013
FROM THE HORSE'S MOUTH:

"I have no penus"

Joel Pastakia

Location hidden

#57593 Sep 2, 2013
ha ha ha ha ha

Location hidden

#57594 Sep 2, 2013
The proof of Satan is in the teachings of the Tanakh. Mystically, it is self-evident.

Location hidden

#57595 Sep 2, 2013
Satan is the author of the Tanak...(complete the last letter). LOL.

Location hidden

#57596 Sep 2, 2013
The pre-Hebrew Babylonian communities and Jews worship the same typal being named .........(complete the blank) and indulge in human sacrifices and incest. LOL.

Location hidden

#57597 Sep 2, 2013
G-d demanded human sacrifices and many centuries later settled for animal offerings.

Location hidden

#57598 Sep 2, 2013
G-d taught the Hebrews to eat human flesh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you have VERIZON and you didn't have service... Dec 13 yankeedudell 2
Experience Victorian Christmas tonight at Silve... (Dec '09) Dec 9 billie 4
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Dec 9 MSGT Don 49
* the Silver City Daily Press * Dec 9 billie 1
Getting into the spirit of Christmas, a look at... Dec 9 billie 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Dec 7 Insect Trust 44
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Nov '14 Realist 615
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pinos Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pinos Altos News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pinos Altos

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:49 am PST

Bleacher Report11:49AM