Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,246
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#57556 Sep 1, 2013
And there are plenty of dunces in science who have Ph.D. degrees.
Eric

Villa Park, IL

#57557 Sep 1, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
And there are plenty of dunces in science who have Ph.D. degrees.
And then there are the dunces from India who just play scientists on topix.

Location hidden

#57558 Sep 1, 2013
PSEUDO-LOGIC, HUGH THE JUG-HEAD & SATAN:

1) It's easy to label a person who refers to the devil as anachronistic or retrograde simply because the one making the accusation is not intuitive, logical or mystical enough to perceive the unbalanced aspects of conscious energy that in simplistic terms manifest in the human being (or in animals) as insanity, cruelty, murder, deceit, bloodthirstiness, sado-masochism, anger, vindictiveness, hardheartedness and other negative aspects of personality. No darkness, no light; no evil, no goodness - within the lower dimensions of mind, vital-emotions and matter, the universal consciousness force manifests as a dualism or in terms of the opposites. The higher realms are free of the dualisms and the unified principle comes into the play with neither good nor bad given freedom to act independent of each other and so logically speaking when the opposites are united neither good nor bad can manifest and as such something other than they - the root mechanism of both but which exceeds both these aspects - comes into manifestation. This is the nondual transcendental state that gets progressively more and more refined as one progresses up the cosmic hierarchy.

2) Of course, dear Hugh is simply talking about the devil, or about G-d, or about heaven, or about hell, through his stinking black ar-se that's covered with ugly warts and black fuzz.

3) Hugh knows nothing about any these supraphysical entities referred to above through direct experiences in supersenuous states of consciousness but like a dumbo he's simply referring to them or believes in them because he's read about these things in scriptures.

4) Since Hugh Jughead repeatedly refers to the devil, doesn't he know that there's no mention of Satan in the Tanakh which is because YHVH is itself an asura and so how can an asura talk about itself or of any of its minions in a negative light? And, surely, dear Hugh bum, has read about the devil being referred to several times by that dumb-ass Jesus in the NT. Ironically, while Jesus warned people about the devil he himself was unaware of the fact that his heavenly father was the devil itself in view of the fact that Jesus considered himself an incarnation of YHVH - the devil.

Location hidden

#57559 Sep 1, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>

who have such a strong base in math and science that they can make American dunces like Frijoles who have a Ph.D. in science look a fool.

Frijoles or COR or Former or any of the American scientists here are no match for me in math/science. This harsh fact has been demonstrated on many occasions in the past.

LOL.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#57560 Sep 1, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
who have such a strong base in math and science that they can make American dunces like Frijoles who have a Ph.D. in science look a fool.
Frijoles or COR or Former or any of the American scientists here are no match for me in math/science. This harsh fact has been demonstrated on many occasions in the past.
LOL.
rabbee: "The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." "Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." Einstein... there is no greater threat to creativity, than our standard of education. your reality is merely an illusion, no matter how persistently mentally delusional it is.
Eric

Villa Park, IL

#57561 Sep 1, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.

Location hidden

#57562 Sep 1, 2013
My late sister's birthday is a few days away. She died in tragic circumstances. Rest in peace. Despite the strained relationship we shared, remember, your brother loves you and is fondly thinking of you. I am unwell here and may well succumb to all the recurring adverse force attacks sent my way by that evil sorcerer of an ex-guru of mine. You'd warned me against affiliating myself to that devilish man and now look what a terrible price all of us have paid - only death, suffering and destruction in this family despite all the great material resources and superior intellectual talents. Given my terrible state in mind, emotions and body, it's best if everything ends for me, too, at the earliest. I want to live but have lost the will to live and have no means of ever recovering. It's almost over for your brother - me. I may soon join Dad, Mom and you in the supraphysical planes. Thinking of you all with affection and love. Until then.

Location hidden

#57563 Sep 1, 2013
It's 10 pm. Good night. I need to rest.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#57564 Sep 1, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
...She died in tragic circumstances...
I'm assuming you have an alibi.
Voluntarist

United States

#57566 Sep 1, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm assuming you have an alibi.
You are a tad bit touched in your skull.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#57567 Sep 1, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>You are a tad bit touched in your skull.
We won't delve into where you've been touched. When or by which inappropriate adults.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#57568 Sep 2, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when Joel has joined scientific community? He is "expert" in all other fields except science.
What he wrote about weirdos in scientific community are exception, while what I wrote about Film and Music and Show biz in their normal condition.
It is strange that you people know EVERYTHING about Islam and Muslims while you claim that we do not know ANYTHING about US and its culture.
May be we can meet midway!!
You have a pretty darn big chip on your shoulder.

Location hidden

#57569 Sep 2, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
chuckle

Do you know what the word "egomaniac" means any chance?

Location hidden

#57570 Sep 2, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe---Trust me YOU have been DECEIVED by the SATAN within you.
Classic

"within you" ...backpedalling

You dont even have the balls to call Satan real, when challenged

Religious coward!

Location hidden

#57571 Sep 2, 2013
ha ha ha ha ha. dunces. ha ha ha.

Location hidden

#57572 Sep 2, 2013
A close reading of Vedic and Avestan sources reveals that the original home of the Aryans - or that, at the least, one can say that the original home of that branch of the Aryans who settled in Persia, Afghanistan and India - was in the North Polar or in the northern circum-polar region in an inter-glacial period. Bal Gangadhar Tilak investigated the scriptural leads in detail and arrived at the same conclusion. Well, whatever.

Location hidden

#57573 Sep 2, 2013
ORIGIN OF LIFE:

1) Various typal principles inhere in the universal conscious energy field that at various points in time get projected into subtle or physical form.

2) The living creatures inhabiting earth can trace their origin to such manifestations of prototypal principles of conscious energy that condensed and materialized at various points in time on earth.

3) It'll be paradoxical, unnatural and strained if we, like the crass materialists, simply assume that insentient energy/matter somehow developed sentience which as a result then gave rise to the first life forms which as a result of adaptations, mutations and natural selection further developed into more complex life forms.

4) The intelligent person avoids such pitfalls and directly takes the ordered movements of energy/matter and his own sentient and highly ordered physical form as proof that sentience naturally inheres in energy field and that when the typal principles involved in the conscious energy field materialized they took the forms of the various living creatures we see all around us.

5) Evolutionary forces act on species but they mostly create diversity within a species.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#57574 Sep 2, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
A close reading of Vedic and Avestan sources reveals that the original home of the Aryans - or that, at the least, one can say that the original home of that branch of the Aryans who settled in Persia, Afghanistan and India - was in the North Polar or in the northern circum-polar region in an inter-glacial period. Bal Gangadhar Tilak investigated the scriptural leads in detail and arrived at the same conclusion. Well, whatever.
Yes that's true, and Santa Claus is a far cousin of yours.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#57575 Sep 2, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
ORIGIN OF LIFE:
2) The living creatures inhabiting earth can trace their origin to such manifestations of prototypal principles of conscious energy that condensed and materialized at various points in time on earth.
Oh boy you are the most ignorant about the elementary notions of biology. Please remember us the names of the schools you got all your knowledge from? LOL
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
3) It'll be paradoxical, unnatural and strained if we, like the crass materialists, simply assume that insentient energy/matter somehow developed sentience which as a result then gave rise to the first life forms which as a result of adaptations, mutations and natural selection further developed into more complex life forms.
What about claiming that by the union of two forces thousands of Adam and Eve came out of nothing in this world? Isn't it more illogical,f false and superstitius?
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
4) The intelligent person avoids such pitfalls and directly takes the ordered movements of energy/matter and his own sentient and highly ordered physical form as proof that sentience naturally inheres in energy field and that when the typal principles involved in the conscious energy field materialized they took the forms of the various living creatures we see all around us.
An intelligent person would avoid anything backed up by superstitions and lack of objective evidence(s). Thus the materialization of thousands of Adam and Eve out of nothing is absurd and should be label as fairy tale.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57576 Sep 2, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
PSEUDO-LOGIC, HUGH THE JUG-HEAD & SATAN:
1) It's easy to label a person who refers to the devil as anachronistic or retrograde simply because the one making the accusation is not intuitive, logical or mystical enough to perceive the unbalanced aspects of conscious energy that in simplistic terms manifest in the human being (or in animals) as insanity, cruelty, murder, deceit, bloodthirstiness, sado-masochism, anger, vindictiveness, hardheartedness and other negative aspects of personality. No darkness, no light; no evil, no goodness - within the lower dimensions of mind, vital-emotions and matter, the universal consciousness force manifests as a dualism or in terms of the opposites. The higher realms are free of the dualisms and the unified principle comes into the play with neither good nor bad given freedom to act independent of each other and so logically speaking when the opposites are united neither good nor bad can manifest and as such something other than they - the root mechanism of both but which exceeds both these aspects - comes into manifestation. This is the nondual transcendental state that gets progressively more and more refined as one progresses up the cosmic hierarchy.
2) Of course, dear Hugh is simply talking about the devil, or about G-d, or about heaven, or about hell, through his stinking black ar-se that's covered with ugly warts and black fuzz.
3) Hugh knows nothing about any these supraphysical entities referred to above through direct experiences in supersenuous states of consciousness but like a dumbo he's simply referring to them or believes in them because he's read about these things in scriptures.
4) Since Hugh Jughead repeatedly refers to the devil, doesn't he know that there's no mention of Satan in the Tanakh which is because YHVH is itself an asura and so how can an asura talk about itself or of any of its minions in a negative light? And, surely, dear Hugh bum, has read about the devil being referred to several times by that dumb-ass Jesus in the NT. Ironically, while Jesus warned people about the devil he himself was unaware of the fact that his heavenly father was the devil itself in view of the fact that Jesus considered himself an incarnation of YHVH - the devil.
Joel---HUGH THE JUG-HEAD & SATAN

Hugh---Correcting your senior moment gives, "HUGH battles THE JUG-HEAD & SATAN"

Joel---Of course, dear Hugh is simply talking about the devil, or about G-d, or about heaven, or about hell, through his stinking black ar-se that's covered with ugly warts and black fuzz.

Hugh---It is a pity that your fuzz is grey and that you consider your white wart infested butt as beautiful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you have VERIZON and you didn't have service... Dec 13 yankeedudell 2
Experience Victorian Christmas tonight at Silve... (Dec '09) Dec 9 billie 4
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Dec 9 MSGT Don 49
* the Silver City Daily Press * Dec 9 billie 1
Getting into the spirit of Christmas, a look at... Dec 9 billie 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Dec 7 Insect Trust 44
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Nov '14 Realist 615
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pinos Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pinos Altos News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pinos Altos

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:13 pm PST

NBC Sports12:13PM