Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,044
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#57445 Aug 27, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You Italians always claim to be the first to discover everything....
Where did I say I was the first?

Complex of inferiority always played an important role in your personality as evident.

Here is the proof that two years ago I recognize the so called Joel Pastakia as Isaac Arup. Comment #87816 page 4177 Jul 8, 2011

"... I won't be surprised if Joel aka Isaac Arup will come out by telling he is the disciple that Jesus loved the most."

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/pagan-wic...

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#57446 Aug 27, 2013
Yes, I was a direct disciple of Krishna and Jesus - both perverts. I regret such discipleship. In this existence, too, I had the misfortune of meeting a guru who is a demon in disguise. I have kicked him out of my life and never want to have anything to do with this satanic man. I'm harmed beyond measure by that evil man. Before I am killed via occult force attacks engineered by him or before I pull the trigger on my head, I'll make sure that I get that ex-guru of mine murdered. I have already made plans. I swear, I'll do it. Mom and Dad, I'm coming over to the other side, soon. Despite all the family mess, I know you love me, genuinely. Mom and dad, I fell down some time ago after returning home and am limping. Your daughter, my sister, is also dead. I, too, want to join all of you on the other side. Soon.

Location hidden

#57447 Aug 27, 2013
Mom, I see you at times in visions in the waking consciousness and can feel your force fields and know that you're upset with the way your son's life is going. It near the end, Ma. Don't worry, Ma, we'll soon meet on the other side of this spatio-temporal fabric. Thinking of you and desperately wanting to join both of you, soon, very soon. Take care of Dad. He's weak and cruel. I love both of you very much. We'll meet soon. Good night, Ma.

Location hidden

#57448 Aug 27, 2013
I promise you, Mom, we'll soon meet in the supraphysical dimensions. Your loving son.

Location hidden

#57449 Aug 27, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Yes, I was a direct disciple of Krishna and Jesus - both perverts. I regret such discipleship. In this existence, too, I had the misfortune of meeting a guru who is a demon in disguise. I have kicked him out of my life and never want to have anything to do with this satanic man. I'm harmed beyond measure by that evil man. Before I am killed via occult force attacks engineered by him or before I pull the trigger on my head, I'll make sure that I get that ex-guru of mine murdered. I have already made plans. I swear, I'll do it. Mom and Dad, I'm coming over to the other side, soon. Despite all the family mess, I know you love me, genuinely. Mom and dad, I fell down some time ago after returning home and am limping. Your daughter, my sister, is also dead. I, too, want to join all of you on the other side. Soon.
LOL

Anyways, you've talked of a master... Does he go by the name of ANANT SRI BABA?

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#57450 Aug 27, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did I say I was the first?
Complex of inferiority always played an important role in your personality as evident.
Here is the proof that two years ago I recognize the so called Joel Pastakia as Isaac Arup. Comment #87816 page 4177 Jul 8, 2011
"... I won't be surprised if Joel aka Isaac Arup will come out by telling he is the disciple that Jesus loved the most."
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/pagan-wic...
sense of humor you have not

I said "Italians" always think they are the first

"..In fourteen hundred ninety-two
Columbus sailed the ocean blue..."

Location hidden

#57451 Aug 27, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
sense of humor you have not
I said "Italians" always think they are the first
"..In fourteen hundred ninety-two
Columbus sailed the ocean blue..."
You just don't like to be caught in error hence the excuse of "sense of humor". Once again your inferiority complex on display. YAWN

I said I already recognized JP as Isaac Arup two years ago but you interjected by saying we Italians always think they're the first.

Where was it there to begin with?

Now the non-sense (due to your inferiority complex)- Columbus sailed the ocean blue. So what? What this has to do with your made up affermation Italians always think they are the first.

Location hidden

#57452 Aug 27, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
You just don't like to be caught in error hence the excuse of "sense of humor". Once again your inferiority complex on display. YAWN
I said I already recognized JP as Isaac Arup two years ago but you interjected by saying we Italians always think they're the first.
Where was it there to begin with?
Now the non-sense (due to your inferiority complex)- Columbus sailed the ocean blue. So what? What this has to do with your made up affermation Italians always think they are the first.
Idiot, I was poking fun at the Italian heritage

Why do you belabor this?

Location hidden

#57453 Aug 27, 2013
YAWN

A psychiatrist for this American imbecile ASAP to find out the roots of his inferiority complex. LOL

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#57454 Aug 27, 2013
I used to have an inferiority complex -- before I came here.

It helps to put things in perspective.

Location hidden

#57455 Aug 27, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
I used to have an inferiority complex -- before I came here.
It is kind of amazing, isnt it?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57457 Aug 27, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
It is kind of amazing, isnt it?
Rick Moss --I used to have an inferiority complex -- before I came here.

Frijoles---It is kind of amazing, isnt it?

HughBe--- I agree that it is amazing given that USED TO is a reference to the past. However, I am confident that the D should not have been attached. He really is speaking about confirmation from being here.

Location hidden

#57458 Aug 27, 2013
When I'd spoken of a master or a guru for years, no one believed me and they said I was delusional but ironically now they want me to acknowledge whether so and so was my guru in the past. I will reveal his actual name and exact whereabouts in due course of time. This vile man posing as a guru will not survive. I'll soon be going after him and after a couple of his closest disciples with the aim of eliminating them. He's willfully targeting me using his occult power and my life's hell. He destroyed my family as well. If he doesn't stop targeting me, he'll be eliminated. After that I'm free to join my parents. I have decided on my future course of action.

Location hidden

#57459 Aug 27, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>It is kind of amazing, isnt it?
Like playing tennis with toddlers.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57460 Aug 27, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
When I'd spoken of a master or a guru for years, no one believed me and they said I was delusional but ironically now they want me to acknowledge whether so and so was my guru in the past. I will reveal his actual name and exact whereabouts in due course of time. This vile man posing as a guru will not survive. I'll soon be going after him and after a couple of his closest disciples with the aim of eliminating them. He's willfully targeting me using his occult power and my life's hell. He destroyed my family as well. If he doesn't stop targeting me, he'll be eliminated. After that I'm free to join my parents. I have decided on my future course of action.
Joel---He's willfully targeting me using his occult power and my life's hell.

Hugh--- In my very early exchanges with you Joel, I warned you about the occult dangers of your chosen path.

Note, I may not have used the word occult but the essence was spoken of.

Do you remember my warning?

Location hidden

#57461 Aug 27, 2013
My parents had strictly warned me about the dangers of mixing with this ex-guru of mine and my late mom would yell out harsh words whenever she'd hear me talking about him. My parents and close friends, why even the household helps, had warned me about the grave dangers of pursuing such gurus knowing they were frauds and sorcerers who would mind control and damage a person's being after possessing him with occult power. I did not listen then and recklessly gave in to that satanic guru's hypnotic lures. In desperation, my parents once called in the community elders and local rabbi to convince me to give up but I only had scorn for their advice. They knew I was non-observant since years which they didn't mind but they were highly upset that I was getting into a worse situation and into a vicious trap by joining the evil ashram run by that satanist. They preferred my non-observant stance but were ill at ease about my affiliation to that diabolical guru. They were many unpleasant showdowns at home over him and family life deteriorated after that evil man came into my life the reason being he'd cast a sinister occult influence over me and it was this diabolical power of his that was creating greater havoc in our lives. I should have listened and cut off all connections with him then and there but after pursuing him due to my own stupidity all I have received in return is the untimely death of family and my own destruction of mind and emotions that's now made me decide to settle the matter once and for all using violent means.
Abolish The Fed

United States

#57462 Aug 27, 2013
Larry Summers
and the Secret "End-Game"
Memo
Thursday, August 22, 2013
By Greg Palast for Vice Magazine
When a little birdie dropped the End Game
memo through my window, its content was
so explosive, so sick and plain evil, I just
couldn't believe it.
The Memo confirmed every conspiracy
freak's fantasy: that in the late 1990s, the
top US Treasury officials secretly conspired
with a small cabal of banker big-shots to
rip apart financial regulation across the
planet. When you see 26.3%
unemployment in Spain, desperation and
hunger in Greece, riots in Indonesia and
Detroit in bankruptcy, go back to this End
Game memo, the genesis of the blood and
tears.
The Treasury official playing the bankers'
secret End Game was Larry Summers.
Today, Summers is Barack Obama's leading
choice for Chairman of the US Federal
Reserve, the world's central bank. If the
confidential memo is authentic, then
Summers shouldn't be serving on the Fed,
he should be serving hard time in some
dungeon reserved for the criminally insane
of the finance world.
The memo is authentic.
http://www.gregpalast.com/larry-summers-and-t...

Location hidden

#57464 Aug 27, 2013
Hinduism and Christianity have greatly damaged humankind by perverting the meaning of Godhead - by making Godhead out of perverted human beings. While the Absolute or the Supreme Godhead cannot incarnate on earth for reasons tackled in a previous post, a man claiming to be a prophet cannot arrogate to himself the grand title of Godhead or of the Absolute incarnate when in reality these mangods are nothing more than charlatans or at the most they're physical manifestations of lowly typal beings of questionable nature. They pose as divine beings - Godhead/Absolute - after fooling the gullible masses with demonstrations of occult power and besides the occult power they wield is of a satanic nature. Beware. If observant, stick to cultivating a practical earth-based tie with the simple, impersonal, unmanifest representation of God or whatever you take as God and take advice of truly spiritual or well-meaning menwomen who see themselves as mere messengers and nothing more. If you're a non-dualist then the approach is mystical. Take care lest you get caught by the adverse powers.

Location hidden

#57465 Aug 27, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
http://youtu.be/OFAUq9cqC9k

Location hidden

#57466 Aug 27, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

In my very early exchanges with you Joel, I warned you about the occult dangers of your chosen path.

Note, I may not have used the word occult but the essence was spoken of.

Do you remember my warning?
Yes, I recall your warnings. But, by then, I was too deep into it and too damaged in mind and emotions to pay heed. Now, the spell has lifted and I'm out of it and have broken ties with that evil guru but the damage persists and besides I have lost so much in life and have turned into a suicidal wreck.

Wish me well.

I want to live.

I don't want to die.

Had I listened to my parents then, I'd have completed the doctorate in a hard physical science by now and been in the US or perhaps at the BARC in Mumbai using my incisive intellectual talents.

But, now, everything is in a big mess.

The future looks bleak and I will have to take violent action against that evil ex-gurus given the fact that he's destroyed my family, ruined my life and is still targeting me with his occult power till now.

BTW, your conclusion about my actual ancestral faith (or ethno-religious background) that you'd given around 2 years ago is correct and most importantly your warnings about the grave dangers of the occult have been bang on target.

Best Regards.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you have VERIZON and you didn't have service... Dec 13 yankeedudell 2
Experience Victorian Christmas tonight at Silve... (Dec '09) Dec 9 billie 4
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Dec 9 MSGT Don 49
* the Silver City Daily Press * Dec 9 billie 1
Getting into the spirit of Christmas, a look at... Dec 9 billie 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Dec 7 Insect Trust 44
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Nov '14 Realist 615
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pinos Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pinos Altos News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pinos Altos

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM