Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 69,415
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
TWP

Wichita Falls, TX

#57419 Aug 26, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
He uses quite a bit of Britishisms as well. I am convinced he is Indian...
Oh... well as long as YOU believe him than HE MUST BE...!

Right...?!!!

So tell us "Frijoles"...

What exactly makes you the ultimate authority here...?

Because YOU say so...?!!!

You sound like as much an egotistical fool as Joey P.

Forgive me if I laugh in your face Bean Boy...!

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#57420 Aug 26, 2013
TWP wrote:
<quoted text>
Right...?!!!
So tell us "Frijoles"...
and your point is....(like I care...)
Here is One

Sacramento, CA

#57421 Aug 26, 2013
TWP wrote:
<quoted text>
Right...?!!!
So tell us "Frijoles"...
Gawd you're a fornicating moron! The world would be a better place if someone shoved the barrel of a pistol up your but and popped a cap.
TWP

Wichita Falls, TX

#57422 Aug 26, 2013
Here is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Gawd you're a fornicating moron! The world would be a better place if someone shoved the barrel of a pistol up your but and popped a cap.
Wow...!

You can really just feel all the love and compassion from a true Obama Liberal when they threaten to kill you...!!!

Remember Road Toa d...

I know where you live...!

http://www.merrystandish.com/dolanloses.html

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#57423 Aug 26, 2013
Don't know what the real name of Joel Pastakia is, but I knew he used the name Arup Isaacs, as I pointed out two years ago.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#57424 Aug 26, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
He uses quite a bit of Britishisms as well. I am convinced he is Indian. But now we know more about Arup's online career.
Everyone on the Internet is the smartest, best-looking, most well-loved person they know. How could it be other?

As for me, I'm a former male supermodel who had to quit being an astronaut because it took too much time away from my combined law and medical practice.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57425 Aug 26, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just pissed because WE see you as dog sht.
Frijoles---You are just PISSED because WE see you as dog sht.

HughBe--- Speaking about being pissed it is clear to me that refuse like WE are looking into the mirror to describe their better/HughBe.

WE WE, you and ALL other WE WE who share your opinion are nobodies are are jealous worthless cruffs. Indeed, the opinion expressed on behalf of WE is truly a reflection of the DOG SH-T value that WE have in character, integrity and personal worth.

Who the FLOC do you/WE think that you/WE are?

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57426 Aug 26, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times do I have tell you that, unlike to you, it doesnt matter to me what your religion is?
Regardless of whether you are in ancestry, what you really are is a LOON.
Whats important is that we found your real name, and with it, the links to the rest of postings...
Frijoles---Whats important is that WE found your(Joel) real name

HughBe--- You are a flocking ass.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57427 Aug 26, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Isaacs sounds Christian, right?
The Isaacs name itself should have warned you that the name attributed to me is fake.
Someone has been copying and pasting my articles from this thread and the Allah thread on other sites for long and has used various names including Joel and now this Christian name Isaacs.
I am not a Christian or a Hindu.
Please believe me.
I leave it to you.
Joel---The Isaacs name itself should have warned you that the name attributed to me is FAKE.

HUgh--Judaism has stymied the small brain that he/Frijoles has. He is a DUNCE and a deceiver.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57428 Aug 26, 2013
Frijoles, did you go to your rabbi for that second circumcision?

I am sure that he was looking forward to seeing you and I know the you were looking forward to the SUCKING that your rabbi would do to your little DICK after he has removed more of your foreskin.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57429 Aug 26, 2013
the=that
Siraj

Mumbai, India

#57430 Aug 26, 2013
Mr Joel:

I am a Muslim from India. I would like to know your opinion on caste system. Why all these differences among Hindus with respect to caste?

Please tell why Hindus worship Hanuman who looks like a monkey.

Thanks you.

Location hidden

#57431 Aug 27, 2013
Hughbe is throwing a tantrum....

What cute behavior

if one is 3 years old....

Location hidden

#57432 Aug 27, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
Don't know what the real name of Joel Pastakia is, but I knew he used the name Arup Isaacs, as I pointed out two years ago.
You Italians always claim to be the first to discover everything....

Location hidden

#57433 Aug 27, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone on the Internet is the smartest, best-looking, most well-loved person they know. How could it be other?
As for me, I'm a former male supermodel who had to quit being an astronaut because it took too much time away from my combined law and medical practice.
I can relate. After I discovered the cure for polio, I also had to cut down my modeling career so as to spend more time working to eradicate world hunger and still be available for autographs.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#57434 Aug 27, 2013
TWP wrote:
<quoted text>

Isn't is funny how old Joey Pastakia claims to have been born and raised in India but uses contemporary American slang and phrasing...?

And isn't it funny how old Joey Pastakia claims to live in India but only seems to post his "profound intelligence and deep yogic experiences" during what is "daytime" in North America and the middle of the night in "India"...?

Wonder why that is...?
LMAO.

So, you're convinced that I am an American posting from the US?

Well, what that does me being a "US citizen" make me - WASP? Jewish? Hindu? Sikh? African, Zoroastrian (since Pastakia is a Zoroastrian surname. Note - Joel is my actual name but the surname, Pastakia, is assumed for security purposes but a few months ago I discarded the Pastakia part)???????

I have overcome the need to sleep due to the integral yoga which is why I stay up at night and in the past would keep posting till the wee hours of the morning. I am awake 24/7 and am fresh, energetic and alert at all times.....

Anyway, thanks for thinking about me.

Best Regards.

Well, you're free to believe whatever you want about me.

Location hidden

#57435 Aug 27, 2013
Siraj wrote:
Mr Joel:

I am a Muslim from India.

I would like to know your opinion on caste system.

Why all these differences among Hindus with respect to caste?

Thanks you.
Hi Siraj.

Welcome to the discussion.

I'll answer your questions in 2 parts:

1) CASTE SYSTEM:

After a thorough re-think, I've concluded that the Hindu caste system is mumbo jumbo - there's neither a logical nor a scientific basis to support this weird, silly and discriminatory hypothesis.

This caste system is supposedly based on group genetic distinctiveness that sets aside groups of people having similar natural instincts.

Well, if a Brahmin is genetically distinct from a person of the lowest caste called Shuddra, then, the differences fail to show up in brain wiring, hormonal functioning, genetic patterns and the like.

There's no biological proof to support the caste claims of Hindu retards.

A person's force fields are closely tied with his physical basis and so if a Brahmin is said to have a finer or a superior force field when compared to the lower castes which are Kashtriya, Vaishya and Shuddra then these differences in the force fields ought to have manifested in the genetic makeup, brain wiring, hormonal functioning and the like. But, there is no observable differences in these biological characteristic of people belonging to the different castes. We often see Shuddras having better martial and endurance instincts than the warrior caste which is the Kshatriya caste, we regularly see Vaishyas outperforming Brahmins in intellectual activity, we observe Brahmin businessmen outperforming the others, we also observe many of the lower castes being spiritually and morally superior to the Brahmins.

Despite the so-called virtues of the caste system, India is home to the largest number of sex perverts, thieves, sexually dysfunctional, murderers, male chauvinistic pigs, racists, demon-worshippers, demon-possessed gurus, prostitutes, wife-beaters, AIDS patients, beggars, goons, mass murderers, cowards, diseased and mentally ill humans. LOL.

Besides, we see people of different ethnicities like the Europeans, Japs, South Koreans and Chinese being saner and healthier and far more creative and wealthier than the Hindus and they easily outperform the high caste Hindus in every constructive task and also display better ethics and show more valor than these so-called caste Hindus.

Well, there are many other pertinent points that can be raised to demolish the superstitious and ignorant hypothesis of caste and its so-called superiority.

Well, sexual compatibility among human beings of any ethnic background is a fact. One should only not marry those with debilitating diseases or in the same family. The rest is fine and so anyone can marry anyone else without fear of being labeled low caste or of abnormal breed and the like which are only so many superstitions of the Hindu sages.

2) HANUMAN:

Many myths surround this half ape-half human form.

Even assuming he was fully human his murderous, violent, intolerant and brain-washed instincts indicate that he was a pervert who was the personal body guard of the mass-murderer and male chauvinistic pig - Rama.

Hanuman like so many other witches had developed vital powers through sorcery and used it to maim, bully, threaten, kill and destroy people and cities.

In brief, Hanuman was a mass-murdering sorcerer - a typical case of a mentally ill person with asuric or devilish instincts.

Location hidden

#57436 Aug 27, 2013
Siraj wrote:
Mr Joel:

I am a Muslim from India.

I would like to know your opinion on caste system. Why all these differences among Hindus with respect to caste?

Thanks you.
1) HINDU CASTE SYSTEM:

After a thorough re-think, I've concluded that the Hindu caste system is mumbo jumbo - there's neither a logical nor a scientific basis to support this weird, silly and discriminatory hypothesis.

This caste system is supposedly based on group genetic distinctiveness that sets aside groups of people having similar natural instincts.

Well, if a Brahmin is genetically distinct from a person of the lowest caste called Shuddra, then, the differences fail to show up in brain wiring, hormonal functioning, genetic patterns and the like.

There's no biological proof to support the caste claims of Hindu retards.

A person's force fields are closely tied with his physical basis and so if a Brahmin is said to have a finer or a superior force field when compared to the lower castes which are Kashtriya, Vaishya and Shuddra then these differences in the force fields ought to have manifested in the genetic makeup, brain wiring, hormonal functioning and the like. But, there is no observable differences in these biological characteristic of people belonging to the different castes. We often see Shuddras having better martial and endurance instincts than the warrior caste which is the Kshatriya caste, we regularly see Vaishyas outperforming Brahmins in intellectual activity, we observe Brahmin businessmen outperforming the others, we also observe many of the lower castes being spiritually and morally superior to the Brahmins.

Despite the so-called virtues of the caste system, India is home to the largest number of sex perverts, thieves, sexually dysfunctional, murderers, male chauvinistic pigs, racists, demon-worshippers, demon-possessed gurus, prostitutes, wife-beaters, AIDS patients, beggars, goons, mass murderers, cowards, diseased and mentally ill humans. LOL.

Besides, we see people of different ethnicities like the Europeans, Japs, South Koreans and Chinese being saner and healthier and far more creative and wealthier than the Hindus and they easily outperform the high caste Hindus in every constructive task and also display better ethics and show more valor than these so-called caste Hindus.

Well, there are many other pertinent points that can be raised to demolish the superstitious and ignorant hypothesis of caste and its so-called superiority.

Well, sexual compatibility among human beings of any ethnic background is a fact. One should only not marry those with debilitating diseases or in the same family. The rest is fine and so anyone can marry anyone else without fear of being labeled low caste or of abnormal breed and the like which are only so many superstitions of the Hindu sages.

2) HANUMAN:

Many myths surround this half ape-half human form.

Even assuming he was fully human his murderous, violent, intolerant and brain-washed instincts indicate that he was a pervert who was the personal body guard of the mass-murderer and male chauvinistic pig - Rama.

Hanuman like so many other witches had developed vital powers through sorcery and used it to maim, bully, threaten, kill and destroy people and cities.

In brief, Hanuman was a mass-murdering sorcerer - a typical case of a mentally ill person with asuric or devilish instincts.

Location hidden

#57437 Aug 27, 2013
Joel/Arrup invented an imaginary friend to talk to. How cute.

Location hidden

#57439 Aug 27, 2013
GOD, ABSOLUTE & KRISHNA THE SEX PERVERT & MURDEROUS MANIAC:

1) Well, Hindus worship Krishna as Bhagwan/God. LOL.

2) Does Krishna qualify for this grand title considering the fact that he was a sex pervert and an instigator of mass murder?

3) Does God here mean the Absolute Field of Conscious-Energy?

4) The Absolute is the basis of existence and everything can trace its origin back to it.

5) Krishna is no exception.

6) Krishna is simply a typal formation of a plane of cosmic consciousness that Aurobindo identified as the overmind.

7) Now, a more serious question - Can the Absolute manifest on earth in its pristine nature?

8) I am bringing this pertinent point into the conversation since Hindus and Christians believe that their prophets were none other than God on earth.

9) Of course, they're ignorant of the wide difference that exists in meaning, nature and function between the terms God and Absolute.

10) They equate God with the Absolute Field which is wrong.

11) Vedanta talks about the absolute as the Brahman but wrongly equates it with Pure Consciousness.

12) This Vedantic conclusion is illogical since Consciousness has no compositional basis nor can it exist independent of Energy.

13) Energy can be conscious but Consciousness cannot exist separate from Energy.

14) So, the intuitive person, and yes the intelligent yogi, concludes that Energy is conscious and so to speak of Pure Consciousness devoid of Pure Energy is silly and irrational.

15) The Pure Consciousness of Vedanta serving as the Absolute is pure mumbo jumbo.

16) So, what is God? What is the Absolute?

17) God is merely a typal being, a force formation, of any cosmic plane, whereas the Absolute Field is the origin of the entire ranges of supracosmic and cosmic existence.

18) If people believe that God can come to earth, then it's true since a typal being of any cosmic or supracosmic plane can incarnate on earth via human parents, but this is not possible for the Absolute Field itself.

19) The Absolute Field cannot manifest on earth nor can it incarnate here because if it ever decides to do so it can only incarnate on the terrestrial plane by manifesting on it through any intervening supracosmic or cosmic plane and this then would highly diminish or greatly modify its absolute nature and reduce it to the level of a diminution.

20) Krishna, Jesus, Buddha etc are God in various forms since these personalities are the manifest form of various typal beings of different cosmic planes.

21) However, Krishna, Jesus or Buddha is not the Absolute Field of Conscious Energy in manifestation for reasons explained above.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WNMU students graduate from Police Academy (Jun '10) 22 hr Really 8
To ban or not to ban - the future of plastic ba... 22 hr Really 12
Black Range Artist plan plein air show Sep 18 I love the southwest 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Sep 17 Insect Trust 30
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Sep 11 FEDUPw-dumb-mean-... 45
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Sep 7 Tony 608
Mimbres Valley woman still missing Sep 5 Raquel Placencio 7
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Grant County was issued at September 21 at 3:12PM MDT

•••