Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Comments (Page 2,577)

Showing posts 51,521 - 51,540 of65,117
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
And you forget that when you have a compound object preceding the subject and verb, the verb does not necessarily relate to the first object as to tense.
And you still haven't stated why you reject my passage as proof that Moses didn't cross the Jordan because he failed in his behavioral obligations.
1. Eric, the deceiver---Isaac already had the Land of Canaan.

HughBe--- Compare his BLATANT LIE and attempted DECEPTION to the scriptures and what God Himself said to Isaac.-

"Genesis 26:2-3 "And the LORD appeared unto him(Isaac), and said, Go not down into Egypt; DWELL in the land which I SHALL TELL thee OF: SOJOURN in this land, and I will be with thee(Isaac), and will bless thee; for unto THEE, and unto thy seed, I WILL GIVE all these countries, and I will perform the oath which I sware unto Abraham thy father"

Clearly, Isaac did NOT have the land. Note, I believe that Eric is a rabbi, he sounds like one in his deceptive and lying manner.

2. I KNOW that Moses was SUPERIOR to ALL of your rabbis in terms of being OBEDIENT to Gods requirements so explain the reason why God allowed even ONE rabbi,past or present, to live in Israel.

Is He PARTIAL?

3.Address the other matters including being SPECIFIC about the CONDITIONS that should have been met by Abram, Issac and Jacob to inherit the promised land. These conditions are listed in YOUR Tanach, so quote them.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

HughBe---Tell me Eric, was the land COVENANT between God and Abram based on behavioural obligations on Abram's part? If yes list the obligations as found in your Tanach.

Also was the land covenant based on PHYSICAL descent or SEED?

Given that you are simple, was the GIFT of the land of Israel based on "behavioural obligations" that Abraham should fulfill or was it based on an OATH made by God Himself?

Cite scriptures as support.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>

Is there any past life experience to begin with? If yes then prove it.
There are many instances encountered where memories of past life experiences have been independently verified provided the past life was within a span of a few decades or a century otherwise surviving proof gets destroyed. Talk to psychiatrists working in the field. There are many books written by psychiatrists on the subject.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Joel---I'm certain Hugh the homo would let out a wolf whistle if he were to meet me in person

Hugh---Indeed, Hugh the Homo sapiens would whistle in order to call you. However, you the homosexual would whistle when you see me because the magnetism would be too great for you to resists.Your level of arousal would be too much for you to handle.
Much love, MON.
Yeah.

(smiles)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

QUESTION:

Are there any logical objections to reincarnation?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

QUESTION:

What could possibly happen to the disembodied consciousness with its concomitant energy field after clinical death?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

There's a rare book that if I recall correctly goes by the translated title - Buddhist Techniques of Reviving Past Births. The book mentions certain meditational techniques to revive memories associated with past lives.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

QUESTION:

How is it possible for a subject to speak a foreign language that he's never been exposed to or that he's never learned after entering deep into his consciousness during trance or hypnosis - a case of xenoglossy?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

HIGHLIGHT:

The knowledge that one can be born Jewish in one lifetime and Christian in another could have prevented the Holocaust. Similarly, if Israelis knew they could be born Palestinian and Sunnis could be reborn Shiite; conflicts based on these cultural differences would diminish.

(smiles)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

EVIL MEN: ABRAHAM, MOSES, ELIJAH, MUHAMMAD, HITLER & CAUSAL EFFECTS

1) Give up religious/cultural parochialism - each individual's present reflects the sum total of all of his past impressions gained over several different incarnations in different physical and cultural milieu manifesting through genes-behavioral patterns in the present.

2) I laugh when I come across a religious fanatic who clings to some mumbo jumbo cult glorifying murder, hatred of other cults, blood sacrifices, insistence of the cult's superiority over others and the like.

3) The fool could have been in the past a member of the cult that he hates in the present round of incarnation and perhaps in the next existence he could be born into a totally new milieu that could place place emphasis on hating the cult that he's born into in the present cycle.

4) So, fanaticism and clinging to religious ritualistic nonsense like shabbath, salat, pooja and the like is futile and in fact religious ritualistic rubbish serve as a block or an impediment to the stability or growth of consciousness. For instance, the disembodied conscious energy fields of evil men like Abraham, Moses, Elijah, Hitler, Chengiz Khan or Muhammad and of lunatics like say Jesus could either still be vibrating at an abnormal frequency in a supra-4-dimensional state of existence given the perversity of their actions when in the embodied state or perhaps the disembodied conscious energy fields of these destructive and deranged personalities could have been embodied thereafter on several occasions in degraded milieus on account of their savage past deeds - causation at work.

TIP: Follow the natural laws of being and becoming.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

REWARD & RETRIBUTION ARE CHILDISH IDEAS:

1) Reward and retribution are infantile ideas.

2) The common ignorant ignorant belief promoted by immature religions and by ignorant "prophets"/"pat riarchs" is that if a man does good, he is rewarded by his God/G-d in some heaven in the afterlife which usually is described in gross physical terms or as sensual excesses. None of this is true.

3) Now, what happens is this - if a person's heredity, environment, thoughts, words and deeds are beneficial to himself and/or to his immediate surroundings, his conscious energy fields get stamped by favorable impressions that when accumulated to a sufficient degree cause the force fields to vibrate at a frequency that brings in harmony and stability with few blocks or impediments and this is the source of progress and happiness to him and conversely if he indulges in karma and/or if his heredity and/or environment are detrimental to his own force fields and/or to his surroundings then after a certain critical limit has been reached the person's force fields begin vibrating at a disordered frequency bringing him much disturbances in life which constitute the source of suffering and lack of progress. Inherited personality defects from ancestors usually set up damaging or unbalanced frequencies in the offspring's force fields which is the cause of much distress. The causation at work is very complex in every case and everything is connected at a fundamental level.

4) These causal movements of the force fields continue even in the disembodied state.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

Tender bitter gourd, garden fresh green peas, succulent French beans and leafy fenugreek happen to be my favorite vegetables.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Tender bitter gourd, garden fresh green peas, succulent French beans and leafy fenugreek happen to be my favorite vegetables.
Who is your favorite nut?

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Jake Troth wrote:
<quoted text>The first Christians were all Messianic Jews
That term has no logical meaning.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Singapore -- Home of Hot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Jake Troth wrote:
<quoted text>The first Christians were all Messianic Jews
Actually not. The Xtian church began in in the Eastern Roman Empire. All the scriptures of the Xtian church were written in Greek or Latin.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Who is your favorite nut?
2 tap dancing gay twins - Doughnut and Hughnut!

(smiles)

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
QUESTION:
Why do we remember the past but are clueless about what's to come in the future despite the fact that past, present and future are closely related as they're shaped by cause-effect mechanisms?
One cannot foresee the future because they don't know how many and what variables may interfere and change the outcome of an action.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: G-D is only, giving TheTorah. even if most of you and your grandmother of all, never make it past the third or fourth visitation.
Assuming you believe that any 4000-6000 years ago the story repeat itself... we already know that what happened 6000 years ago is not happening now.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
There are many instances encountered where memories of past life experiences have been independently verified provided the past life was within a span of a few decades or a century otherwise surviving proof gets destroyed. Talk to psychiatrists working in the field. There are many books written by psychiatrists on the subject.
There are many books written by many PHD's telling that the pyramids were built by aliens. Am not gonna buy those stories, anyway.

I already have seen whether a person is able to see past experience(s), and there was never a case that got rid of all doubts about it, leaving therefore the matter opens.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>

One cannot foresee the future because they don't know how many and what variables may interfere and change the outcome of an action.
True, but what about the point when all the variables that contribute to the future event (in keeping with the cumulative causation) are in place? Then, too, we don't perceive the coming event until it manifests under suitable conditions and at the right time in the 4-dimensional gross physical space-time.

Even when all the intervening variables get into place and the force formation of an event is complete, yet we don't see it coming or we know nothing about it until it manifests in the gross physical in our lives. This is because the force formation is too subtle for human perception and it stays in its high rate of vibration in the finer dimensions that exceed the ordinary perception that's native to 4-dimensional space-time.

Besides, the subtle force formation manifests, by lowering its rate of vibration, in the 4-dimensional gross physical field only when the gross 4-dimesional spatio-temporal conditions are conducive for the force formation of a particular event to manifest and so this is when the event which is an effect of past cause(s) becomes tangible or perceptible to the individual.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 51,521 - 51,540 of65,117
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pinos Altos Discussions

Search the Pinos Altos Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Community education classes continue in April 8 hr Carrie Nation 2
NM Republican Martinez claims NM governor's seat (Nov '10) Thu Joe 221
No charges yet in deadly shooting (May '11) Thu Silver 11
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Thu Silver 43
New Mexico to receive new veterans cemeteries Apr 16 all well 1
Silver City-Grant County TEA Party Patriots hos... Apr 5 Jackie 1
Santa Clara Police Officer Arrested (Feb '12) Apr 4 Peon 16
•••
•••