Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,008
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#57338 Aug 25, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Pyramids were built by human sorcerers of Egypt having deep knowledge about engineering/architecture based on the ancient science of vaastu that determines the basic premises of a physical structure after studying the play of the gross and subtle forces in and around the structure.
The pyramids were built by ordinary Egyptians under the strict scrutiny of Egyptian architect/engeneer.
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>As for aliens, well, aliens could exist....keep an open mind.
I never denied their existence. Read carefully my post. I personally think there is a high probability they do exist.
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>I came into direct contact with one called Lam that was invoked by the ace Free Mason, Aleister Crowley, through a spatio-temporal portal linking the vital plane with the gross physical. It was a horrific experience...
Well, anyway.
LOL

I thought the only alien you have been in contact with was Frijoles...

Location hidden

#57339 Aug 25, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not possible for an ordinary person who lives in the lower consciousness vibrating in the 4-dimensional space-time to revive detailed and complete memories of past existences.
This is because these mental, vital-emotional and physical vibrations of past lives are imprinted in a force formation that has a high frequency of vibration thus making it difficult for the average person who lives immersed in the ordinary physical extension of consciousness that vibrates at a much lower rate in the 4-dimensional space-time.
Only when a person's consciousness vibrates at the right frequency for a time does he enter that superior force domain and extracts bits of information of his past lives.
This state of subtle awareness lasts for a short time and is insufficient for him to get at all the details except for a few bits of information of a past life.
Besides, the physical consciousness of the present life always interferes with a such a subtle reading and adds it own adulterated inputs which further dilute the experience.
Past life memories are a phenomena of a subtle range of consciousness that vibrate in the person's force fields at a higher rate that exceeds the 4-dimensional space-time and so the information about the past existence is beyond reach of the ordinary surface consciousness that's trapped in the gross physical 4-dimensional space-time fabric.
When you will show any proof for that we can talk about it, meantime I'll leave that to you.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#57340 Aug 25, 2013
ha ha ha

Location hidden

#57341 Aug 25, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Any future event.
Giving a vague answer doesn't help you to get a point.

Location hidden

#57343 Aug 25, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>

Giving a vague answer doesn't help you to get a point.
You're stupid.

Doesn't matter.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#57344 Aug 25, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Pyramids were built by human sorcerers of Egypt having deep knowledge about engineering/architecture based on the ancient science of vaastu that determines the basic premises of a physical structure after studying the play of the gross and subtle forces in and around the structure.
As for aliens, well, aliens could exist....keep an open mind.
I came into direct contact with one called Lam that was invoked by the ace Free Mason, Aleister Crowley, through a spatio-temporal portal linking the vital plane with the gross physical. It was a horrific experience...
Well, anyway.
rabbee: well joel - because of you. we already know, aliens exist. but not in the way, alleged experts say. as you are certainly scanning, for possible abductees. now where oh where, did i leave my tin hat?

Location hidden

#57346 Aug 25, 2013
Rabbee,

Are you a shape-shifting reptilian?

(smiles)
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#57347 Aug 25, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Any future event.
rabbee: can you be more specific, as to which one of the many? and can you tell us the weather tomorrow, for kalamazoo and tenbuckstoo.

and if not - how about, the winning lottery numbers. so i know what numbers, not to choose.

Location hidden

#57348 Aug 25, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
You're stupid.
Doesn't matter.
LOL

Said by one who makes questions based on shallow reasonings and being unable to back up his useless affermations and lies in pragmatic and specific ways, I can only laugh at it and you.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#57349 Aug 25, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
You're stupid.
Doesn't matter.
rabbee: well i don't know, but your reply. seems to me to be, one of the most stupid i have seen. but i have faith, i know you can do better.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#57350 Aug 25, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Rabbee,
Are you a shape-shifting reptilian?
(smiles)
rabbee: no i am nothing, like you. so you'll have to look somewhere else, for a lizard lip friend. but i am sure, there are plenty of talking lizards where you live. you just have to, get out more often to find each other.

Location hidden

#57352 Aug 25, 2013
Alisha Chinai also sings well in English. I love her English rendition of Made in India.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#57353 Aug 25, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
One cannot foresee the future because they don't know how many and what variables may interfere and change the outcome of an action.
rabbee: oh i don't know, about that. i have faith in your ability to make the same mistakes, and expect different results. because even you, have traditions.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#57354 Aug 25, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Assuming you believe that any 4000-6000 years ago the story repeat itself... we already know that what happened 6000 years ago is not happening now.
rabbee: the mental error of your assuming, it is not all happening again is not a fact.

so let's put this in perspective, TheTorah Cycle for this dishonest world is always 6818 years. which means - you are all making the exact same mistakes today, as you did 6818 years ago and the previous 6818 years.

and that selectively again, your not about to see and truly observe, what you don't want to. you have already biased yourself, against seeing this. all time is based, on a linear rotating axis destined to repeat.

Location hidden

#57355 Aug 25, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: oh i don't know, about that. i have faith in your ability to make the same mistakes, and expect different results. because even you, have traditions.
If it's possible to foresee the future and you got that on TheTorah, then can you tell me what exactly I'll do tomorrow, how I will dress and where I'll go?

If you aren't able to answer it after having the supposed answer in TheTorah I then rest in my case.

Location hidden

#57356 Aug 25, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: the mental error of your assuming, it is not all happening again is not a fact.
so let's put this in perspective, TheTorah Cycle for this dishonest world is always 6818 years. which means - you are all making the exact same mistakes today, as you did 6818 years ago and the previous 6818 years.
and that selectively again, your not about to see and truly observe, what you don't want to. you have already biased yourself, against seeing this. all time is based, on a linear rotating axis destined to repeat.
If the Earth cycle is of 6818 years, can you explain me why there are not televisions nor radios, smartphones, cars etc, 7000 years ago, in this planet nor on TheTorah? Or why we don't find any dinosaur who live roughly 6000 years ago but only those who lived million of years ago?

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#57357 Aug 25, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Alisha Chinai also sings well in English. I love her English rendition of Made in India.
You are such a flamer
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#57358 Aug 25, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
If it's possible to foresee the future and you got that on TheTorah, then can you tell me what exactly I'll do tomorrow, how I will dress and where I'll go?
If you aren't able to answer it after having the supposed answer in TheTorah I then rest in my case.
rabbee: show me where you are mentioned in TheTorah for tomorrow, then i can tell you what you shall be doing. your just one of those nobodies here in TheTorah, just like the last two times you weren't here in IT either...

i am not placed in charge yet, so it is still G-D'S Job till then. but i'll tell you what i would do if i were in charge now, i would tell you to put on your best and most expensive critter suit and go jump in a lake.

but in the mean time, you shall do as G-D commands for the talking critters to do. i do not care what kind of demonic domesticated idiot you want to be. your still a domesticated, talking critter idiot trying out for the title of a village moron.

you can see what i shall be doing, in TheTorah tomorrow. i have enough problems, without having to worry about what G-D shall have you do tomorrow. i am only concerned, with those names that are in TheTorah. and it is no wonder, that yours has never been in IT.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#57359 Aug 25, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
If the Earth cycle is of 6818 years, can you explain me why there are not televisions nor radios, smartphones, cars etc, 7000 years ago, in this planet nor on TheTorah? Or why we don't find any dinosaur who live roughly 6000 years ago but only those who lived million of years ago?
rabbee: what you do not think, you all did not have all this 6818 years ago? have you ever seen, a living breathing dinosaur? well guess what, nobody ever has. you cannot prove, that such critters actually did live. and that they are not just faux bones, painted in rock.

according to G-D i am well over, 20billion years old. and i have never seen, a living breathing dinosaur. nor have i ever seen the sun burn out, in the multiples of the next five billion years either. in just another scientific con-job, that can't ever be proven. real science is not about, some mythology you can never actually prove.

but i know one thing for sure, Noach is going to be returned again in Parashas Noach. and that every time i have been returned here, it is still the exact same situation, due to this world's disbelief in G-D.

and i shall be here, in the very next time G-D gives this exact same story, to this world rejecting being here in IT. for i know what TheG-D of only TheTorah says, is destined to happen to the world of disbelief.

maybe you do not know, the awesome power of G-D that i have actually seen. i know G-D has the power, to disassemble all of totality, and do it all again in less than 180 man days. i know G-D can do this, after having watched G-D stop all of totality for about half an hour to come and speak to me. and do it without even so much as one human hair, or anything else flying out of place. even you cannot calculate, how much awesome power that would require. without the sudden stop, killing everyone on earth then.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#57360 Aug 25, 2013
i should have billions of grandchildren by now, here in TheTorah but i don't have a single one here in TheTorah. you are all illegal aliens, as far as i am concerned.

G-D has promised me a son, and i had hoped it would have already happened. but this is not the way this story goes, in this world refusing to be all here in TheTorah.

and i cannot say i am happy, about having a son, at the young age of 130 years old. riding in on a white steed, looking for the sleeping beauty to not betray me.

only to find the one who has always, betrayed me for the evil and wicked another with the help of the whole world. still forever looking for the one true woman, to love me with G-D forever and always.

but after three to four million times, i am no longer as hopeful as i once was. truly truly verily there is no one on earth, to consort with in TheHisName of adam again.

i am alone in this world again, without any true love of G-D around me. rejected and despised by all my alleged grandchildren and their grandmother just again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you have VERIZON and you didn't have service... Dec 13 yankeedudell 2
Experience Victorian Christmas tonight at Silve... (Dec '09) Dec 9 billie 4
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Dec 9 MSGT Don 49
* the Silver City Daily Press * Dec 9 billie 1
Getting into the spirit of Christmas, a look at... Dec 9 billie 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Dec 7 Insect Trust 44
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Nov '14 Realist 615
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pinos Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pinos Altos News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pinos Altos

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:44 am PST

NBC Sports10:44AM