Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 69,993
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#57283 Aug 23, 2013
Back from the Taj. No fun sitting in the Shamiana and then moving on to Starboard - same faces, same talk, same ambience, same victuals. Can't study. No interest in inferential knowledge - only knowledge gained through identification in consciousness of the subject with the object interests me - this is the best way of acquiring knowledge and becoming one with nature and self. Can't sleep since the level of consciousness with its accompanying energy in me is high enough to do away with sleep. No one interesting or kind to relate with. No one to understand the spontaneous recurring yogic experiences. No one to share in the broadest secularism that is a part of my personality - I meet only retards and fanatics everywhere in person or inline. No one to discuss the deepest aspects of existence that break all barriers and that reach out to the highest frontiers of consciousness. No one to know how seriously family damaged me in mind-emotion when alive. No one to understand the routine attacks from the hostile forces. No one to know how badly that sorcerer has damaged my mind-emotions. No one to perceive the adverse being he's put on me which keeps retreating for a time and then is back to torture and upset me. No permanent descent of the higher force in its highest degree of activation that can take me a mile ahead in the supramental yoga - the higher force on me is always present but its power is not sufficient to make that decisive difference and drag me out of the mess and its degree of activation keeps varying: this will not do. I need to be more plastic and more poised to attract the higher ranges of the higher force that can push me ahead but need a true guru for that. No pleasure in cars, electronics, sex, partying, yachts, holidays abroad, clothes, money, books. Marriage won't work out since my broken mind/damaged emotions and the adverse being put on me by him will destroy the relationship as it has done on many occasions in the past till the recent. No true guru to guide me in the integral yoga the way Sri Aurobindo was there to guide his closest disciples - his help is with me at all times though he's not there in flesh and blood at present - it makes a big difference having the guide in person. Don't know how long all this will go on before cracking point arrives with premature death as the finale. A sheer waste of life, potential, beauty and resources. Simply sitting down.

Location hidden

#57284 Aug 23, 2013
typo -

No one to share in the broadest secularism that is a part of my personality - I meet only retards and fanatics everywhere in person or ONLINE.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#57286 Aug 23, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Back from the Taj. No fun sitting in the Shamiana and then moving on to Starboard - same faces, same talk, same ambience, same victuals. Can't study. No interest in inferential knowledge - only knowledge gained through identification in consciousness of the subject with the object interests me - this is the best way of acquiring knowledge and becoming one with nature and self. Can't sleep since the level of consciousness with its accompanying energy in me is high enough to do away with sleep. No one interesting or kind to relate with. No one to understand the spontaneous recurring yogic experiences. No one to share in the broadest secularism that is a part of my personality - I meet only retards and fanatics everywhere in person or inline. No one to discuss the deepest aspects of existence that break all barriers and that reach out to the highest frontiers of consciousness. No one to know how seriously family damaged me in mind-emotion when alive. No one to understand the routine attacks from the hostile forces. No one to know how badly that sorcerer has damaged my mind-emotions. No one to perceive the adverse being he's put on me which keeps retreating for a time and then is back to torture and upset me. No permanent descent of the higher force in its highest degree of activation that can take me a mile ahead in the supramental yoga - the higher force on me is always present but its power is not sufficient to make that decisive difference and drag me out of the mess and its degree of activation keeps varying: this will not do. I need to be more plastic and more poised to attract the higher ranges of the higher force that can push me ahead but need a true guru for that. No pleasure in cars, electronics, sex, partying, yachts, holidays abroad, clothes, money, books. Marriage won't work out since my broken mind/damaged emotions and the adverse being put on me by him will destroy the relationship as it has done on many occasions in the past till the recent. No true guru to guide me in the integral yoga the way Sri Aurobindo was there to guide his closest disciples - his help is with me at all times though he's not there in flesh and blood at present - it makes a big difference having the guide in person. Don't know how long all this will go on before cracking point arrives with premature death as the finale. A sheer waste of life, potential, beauty and resources. Simply sitting down.
See, thats the thing with following self-centered and self-absorbed lifestyle. Sure, you have spectacular experiences. But you have no one to share or relate them with.

The antidote is to relearn how to interact with the greater world. Practice, practice, practice. At some point you will DEVELOP commonalities with the peons. Thats how life works. If you give it a chance.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#57287 Aug 23, 2013
Eric wrote:
yes, please
Ans.

Here we go:

22.“Remember Moses said to his people “O my people! Call in remembrance the favors of God unto you, when He provided prophets amongst you, made you kings and gave you what He had not given to any other amongst the peoples”

23.“O my people! Enter the holy land which God has assigned for you, and turn not back ignominiously, for then will you be overthrown to your own ruins”

24.“They said “O Moses! In this land are a people of exceeding strength; never shall we enter it untill they leave it: if (once) they are leave, then shall we enter.

25.“(But) amongst (their) God fearing men were two (Islamic writings name them as Joshua and Caleb – MUQ) on whom God had bestowed His grace: they said “assault them at the (proper) gate: when once you are in, victory will be yours”

26.“But on God put your trust, if you have faith”

27.“They said O Moses! While they remain there, never shall we be able to enter, to the end of time.

“Go you and your Lord and fight you two, while we sit here (and watch”

28. He (Moses) said “O my Lord! I have power only over myself and my brother : so separate us from these rebellious people”

29.“ God Said “Therefore will the land be out of their reach for forty years: in distraction will they wander through the land: but sorrow you not over these rebellious people”

Chapter 5, AL MAIDA, Verses 22-29) English translation by Abdullah YOUSUF Ali)

Comments:

1. What a nice summary, by some one who was unable to read and write.

2. No English translation can bring out the grace, majesty and economic use of original Arabic text.

3. From where our prophet got the knowledge to “edit” the Biblical narrative and get Moses and Aaron out of any wrong doings?

That is why I say, if you want to see the Prophets in their true colors and what positions they have in the eyes of God, read Quran and not Bible.

Reading Bible would generally result in you passing uncouth and superficial remarks about these great men, the perfect humans, the pillars and shining lights, that have provided directions to millions for centuries and shall continue to do so.

May Allah’s Grace, Mercy and Blessings be on all of His Prophets and Messengers, sent to all nations of the world , Amen.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#57288 Aug 24, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
REACTION OF FEMALES TO AN EXTRA-HANDSOME YOUNG MALE:
Wherever I go, females (18 to 45) keep giving me the hot look, at times some of them lower their eyes in a self-conscious way, many turn to look at me under some pretext or the other, some avert direct eye contact and have a slight smile on their parted lips, others blush and in short all of them are very aware of my presence. I know what they want from me. It's disconcerting. Recently, I read in a local magazine that 3 young men holding Qatari citizenship who were visiting Saudi Arabia were deported by the Saudi religious police for being "toooo handsome" - the reason given by the Saudi police was that young Saudi females would fall head-over-heels in love with them and so these men were a threat.
Why does he come up with the funniest stuff while I'm away for Shabbat?

If he's taking the piss then this stuff is comedy gold. However, if he actually believes this stuff then this is the third saddest thing I've ever heard.

The first saddest thing was about a little girl who drowned trying to save a puppy.

Location hidden

#57289 Aug 24, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

See, thats the thing with following self-centered and self-absorbed lifestyle.
Oh (papa), if only you knew me personally you wouldn't say that. I'm a giving type and think the least about my own good. I go out of my way to secure anyone who's in trouble and who's known to me and on many occasions I've also taken great pains to see that even strangers in trouble are not left to fend for themselves.
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Sure, you have spectacular experiences. But you have no one to share or relate them with.
When one's consciousness is undeveloped or underdeveloped, then, one needs to share one's feelings and experiences with others but as soon as the cosmic experiences of identification of the psychic with the self or with the cosmic wideness or with the many-in-one and other such superior experiences begin then one does not feel any need to seek support from others nor does one feel any desire to share one's experiences since the psychic acquires cosmic dimensions. This is an advanced stage of the integral yoga.

Location hidden

#57290 Aug 24, 2013
QUESTION:

Why don't we remember our past life experiences?

Location hidden

#57291 Aug 24, 2013
QUESTION:

Why do we remember the past but are clueless about what's to come in the future despite the fact that past, present and future are closely related as they're shaped by cause-effect mechanisms?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#57292 Aug 24, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
QUESTION:
rabbee: you are not allowed, to keep any sins upon return. with a whole life of sinning, you have nothing to remember. you are returned as a clean, clay tablet again. even if you chose, to dirty it all over again.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#57293 Aug 24, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
QUESTION:
Why do we remember the past but are clueless about what's to come in the future despite the fact that past, present and future are closely related as they're shaped by cause-effect mechanisms?
rabbee: because you have never been, true to G-D here in TheTorah Happening again. you can read in TheTorah, what has always happened to this disbelieving world here in IT. G-D is not going to change it, unless we change our free will attitudes against G-D. this is just the end of the sixth day again, in this world that still rejects being here in IT from G-D.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#57294 Aug 24, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh (papa), if only you knew me personally you wouldn't say that. I'm a giving type and think the least about my own good. I go out of my way to secure anyone who's in trouble and who's known to me and on many occasions I've also taken great pains to see that even strangers in trouble are not left to fend for themselves.
LOL

Location hidden

#57295 Aug 24, 2013
Dear Hugh,

Do you think it would be advisable if I request Frijoles or Eric to make room for me in their houses? I gel quite well with them, share a common ethnic background and they know almost everything about me and they're also aware of my precarious condition. If they refuse to take me in for lack of space or any other reason, would it be feasible for me to move somewhere near them or perhaps I could fund a large house say something like a 5 bedroom house so that the one who takes me in would have the rest of the house to himself and his family except for 1 bedroom that would be mine. Would this move help me stabilize and prevent my self-destruct? Getting US citizenship should not pose a problem for me considering my educational qualifications and socio-economic status. Back here in Mumbai, I'm dying a slow death for known reasons.

Please advise.

Thanking you in advance.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#57296 Aug 24, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
QUESTION:
Is there any past life experience to begin with? If yes then prove it.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#57297 Aug 24, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: G-D is only, giving TheTorah. even if most of you and your grandmother of all, never make it past the third or fourth visitation.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57298 Aug 24, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
I'm certain Hugh the homo would let out a wolf whistle if he were to meet me in person.
(smiles)
Joel---I'm certain Hugh the homo would let out a wolf whistle if he were to meet me in person

Hugh---Indeed, Hugh the Homo sapiens would whistle in order to call you. However, you the homosexual would whistle when you see me because the magnetism would be too great for you to resists.Your level of arousal would be too much for you to handle.

Much love, MON.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57299 Aug 24, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
And you forget that when you have a compound object preceding the subject and verb, the verb does not necessarily relate to the first object as to tense.
And you still haven't stated why you reject my passage as proof that Moses didn't cross the Jordan because he failed in his behavioral obligations.
1. Eric, the deceiver---Isaac already had the Land of Canaan.

HughBe--- Compare his BLATANT LIE and attempted DECEPTION to the scriptures and what God Himself said to Isaac.-

"Genesis 26:2-3 "And the LORD appeared unto him(Isaac), and said, Go not down into Egypt; DWELL in the land which I SHALL TELL thee OF: SOJOURN in this land, and I will be with thee(Isaac), and will bless thee; for unto THEE, and unto thy seed, I WILL GIVE all these countries, and I will perform the oath which I sware unto Abraham thy father"

Clearly, Isaac did NOT have the land. Note, I believe that Eric is a rabbi, he sounds like one in his deceptive and lying manner.

2. I KNOW that Moses was SUPERIOR to ALL of your rabbis in terms of being OBEDIENT to Gods requirements so explain the reason why God allowed even ONE rabbi,past or present, to live in Israel.

Is He PARTIAL?

3.Address the other matters including being SPECIFIC about the CONDITIONS that should have been met by Abram, Issac and Jacob to inherit the promised land. These conditions are listed in YOUR Tanach, so quote them.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57300 Aug 24, 2013
HughBe---Tell me Eric, was the land COVENANT between God and Abram based on behavioural obligations on Abram's part? If yes list the obligations as found in your Tanach.

Also was the land covenant based on PHYSICAL descent or SEED?

Given that you are simple, was the GIFT of the land of Israel based on "behavioural obligations" that Abraham should fulfill or was it based on an OATH made by God Himself?

Cite scriptures as support.

Location hidden

#57301 Aug 24, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>

There are many instances encountered where memories of past life experiences have been independently verified provided the past life was within a span of a few decades or a century otherwise surviving proof gets destroyed. Talk to psychiatrists working in the field. There are many books written by psychiatrists on the subject.

Location hidden

#57302 Aug 24, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Joel---I'm certain Hugh the homo would let out a wolf whistle if he were to meet me in person

Hugh---Indeed, Hugh the Homo sapiens would whistle in order to call you. However, you the homosexual would whistle when you see me because the magnetism would be too great for you to resists.Your level of arousal would be too much for you to handle.
Much love, MON.
Yeah.

(smiles)

Location hidden

#57303 Aug 24, 2013
QUESTION:

Are there any logical objections to reincarnation?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Possible Situation? Oct 13 yankeedudell 3
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Oct 13 yankeedudell 47
Forgery Cover up by GCSO Oct 13 Nick Jonas 2
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Sep 29 Insect Trust 32
WNMU students graduate from Police Academy (Jun '10) Sep 20 Really 8
To ban or not to ban - the future of plastic ba... Sep 20 Really 12
Hearse from Pinos Altos Hearst Church moved to ... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Lorina 2
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match

Pinos Altos Jobs