Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,069
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
Eric

Villa Park, IL

#57265 Aug 23, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say that people should stop having sex.
I said one should not indulge in sex with multiple partners as that would be damaging to one's force's fields.
Actually what you said was that sex was masturbation in a woman's vagina.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#57266 Aug 23, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
REACTION OF FEMALES TO AN EXTRA-HANDSOME YOUNG MALE:
Wherever I go, females (18 to 45) keep giving me the hot look, at times some of them lower their eyes in a self-conscious way, many turn to look at me under some pretext or the other, some avert direct eye contact and have a slight smile on their parted lips, others blush and in short all of them are very aware of my presence. I know what they want from me. It's disconcerting. Recently, I read in a local magazine that 3 young men holding Qatari citizenship who were visiting Saudi Arabia were deported by the Saudi religious police for being "toooo handsome" - the reason given by the Saudi police was that young Saudi females would fall head-over-heels in love with them and so these men were a threat.
Are you sure it wasnt simply because your fly was unzipped?

Location hidden

#57267 Aug 23, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say that people should stop having sex.
I said one should not indulge in sex with multiple partners as that would be damaging to one's force's fields.
It doesnt matter what exactly you say.

The point remains. By your own admittance, you have no experience in these matters. And by you own admittance, you are disgusted by these matters.

So why would you offer advice to others on these matters?

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#57268 Aug 23, 2013
I can easily perceive the aura of people and those who're promiscuous have the most messed up ones and this psycho-vital-physical pollution gets reflected in their life.

Location hidden

#57269 Aug 23, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Are you sure it wasnt simply because your fly was unzipped?
What nonsense is this!

Many people of Middle Eastern ancestry that have some European blood in their veins due to inter-marriage are very good looking.

It's because of my extra-good looks that most females keep behaving in that manner in my presence.

Most people in my family are very good looking, extra-handsome, I'd say.

Location hidden

#57270 Aug 23, 2013
Talking of "zips and flys", once in a crowded departmental store, a female in her early 20s who had been giving me the stares somehow managed to brush past me with a loaded shopping bag and as she did so the back of her right hand holding the bag rubbed against my crotch. It was deliberate but she made it appear an accident. I was disgusted at this immoral, sex-starved bitch.

Location hidden

#57271 Aug 23, 2013
Listening to some great songs.
Eric

Villa Park, IL

#57272 Aug 23, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Listening to some great songs.
This one?

Location hidden

#57275 Aug 23, 2013
The Punch and Judy show now extends to Syria - Assad is a Free Mason and a crypto-Jew and the Islamist opposition is a creation of the Free Masonic Western-based intel agencies. The control extends beyond to a powerful clique of the most powerful people in the world who're heavily involved in the occult that gives them full control over human society and most of the world's natural resources. Edgar Cayce said that WW3 would begin from the region near Libya and Syria. WW 3, as the past two world wars, will be another orchestrated conflict by the shadow government. It'll be the last major war fought on earth that its creators envisage will wipe out most of humankind - as a blood ritual to their Babylonian God, the Asura of Death/Falsehood - with the survivors living in a strict police state run along occult lines of the malevolent kind. They plan the event for 2015 or so. Let's see.

Location hidden

#57276 Aug 23, 2013
typo - months, not moths

Location hidden

#57277 Aug 23, 2013
I'm feeling sad...I'm going over to the Shamiana, the 24 hour coffee shop in the Taj, to meet friends who're sitting there since the last 2 hours. Bye.

Location hidden

#57278 Aug 23, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
What nonsense is this!
Many people of Middle Eastern ancestry that have some European blood in their veins due to inter-marriage are very good looking.
It's because of my extra-good looks that most females keep behaving in that manner in my presence.
Most people in my family are very good looking, extra-handsome, I'd say.
Or maybe you had ketchup on your face
Eric

Villa Park, IL

#57279 Aug 23, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Or maybe you had ketchup on your face
Please, ketchup is way too common for Joel. Grey Poupon

Location hidden

#57280 Aug 23, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, ketchup is way too common for Joel. Grey Poupon
Which was exactly my intent.

Location hidden

#57281 Aug 23, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
I'm feeling sad...I'm going over to the Shamiana, the 24 hour coffee shop in the Taj, to meet friends who're sitting there since the last 2 hours. Bye.
I approve. Barristo is an honorable job. Serve them well.
Eric

Villa Park, IL

#57282 Aug 23, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I approve. Barristo is an honorable job. Serve them well.
Wow, excellent idea. Gets him out of apartment. Interacting with people. I take it that the people at the "Taj" our upscale so he won't object to associating with the clientele.

Location hidden

#57283 Aug 23, 2013
Back from the Taj. No fun sitting in the Shamiana and then moving on to Starboard - same faces, same talk, same ambience, same victuals. Can't study. No interest in inferential knowledge - only knowledge gained through identification in consciousness of the subject with the object interests me - this is the best way of acquiring knowledge and becoming one with nature and self. Can't sleep since the level of consciousness with its accompanying energy in me is high enough to do away with sleep. No one interesting or kind to relate with. No one to understand the spontaneous recurring yogic experiences. No one to share in the broadest secularism that is a part of my personality - I meet only retards and fanatics everywhere in person or inline. No one to discuss the deepest aspects of existence that break all barriers and that reach out to the highest frontiers of consciousness. No one to know how seriously family damaged me in mind-emotion when alive. No one to understand the routine attacks from the hostile forces. No one to know how badly that sorcerer has damaged my mind-emotions. No one to perceive the adverse being he's put on me which keeps retreating for a time and then is back to torture and upset me. No permanent descent of the higher force in its highest degree of activation that can take me a mile ahead in the supramental yoga - the higher force on me is always present but its power is not sufficient to make that decisive difference and drag me out of the mess and its degree of activation keeps varying: this will not do. I need to be more plastic and more poised to attract the higher ranges of the higher force that can push me ahead but need a true guru for that. No pleasure in cars, electronics, sex, partying, yachts, holidays abroad, clothes, money, books. Marriage won't work out since my broken mind/damaged emotions and the adverse being put on me by him will destroy the relationship as it has done on many occasions in the past till the recent. No true guru to guide me in the integral yoga the way Sri Aurobindo was there to guide his closest disciples - his help is with me at all times though he's not there in flesh and blood at present - it makes a big difference having the guide in person. Don't know how long all this will go on before cracking point arrives with premature death as the finale. A sheer waste of life, potential, beauty and resources. Simply sitting down.

Location hidden

#57284 Aug 23, 2013
typo -

No one to share in the broadest secularism that is a part of my personality - I meet only retards and fanatics everywhere in person or ONLINE.

Location hidden

#57286 Aug 23, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Back from the Taj. No fun sitting in the Shamiana and then moving on to Starboard - same faces, same talk, same ambience, same victuals. Can't study. No interest in inferential knowledge - only knowledge gained through identification in consciousness of the subject with the object interests me - this is the best way of acquiring knowledge and becoming one with nature and self. Can't sleep since the level of consciousness with its accompanying energy in me is high enough to do away with sleep. No one interesting or kind to relate with. No one to understand the spontaneous recurring yogic experiences. No one to share in the broadest secularism that is a part of my personality - I meet only retards and fanatics everywhere in person or inline. No one to discuss the deepest aspects of existence that break all barriers and that reach out to the highest frontiers of consciousness. No one to know how seriously family damaged me in mind-emotion when alive. No one to understand the routine attacks from the hostile forces. No one to know how badly that sorcerer has damaged my mind-emotions. No one to perceive the adverse being he's put on me which keeps retreating for a time and then is back to torture and upset me. No permanent descent of the higher force in its highest degree of activation that can take me a mile ahead in the supramental yoga - the higher force on me is always present but its power is not sufficient to make that decisive difference and drag me out of the mess and its degree of activation keeps varying: this will not do. I need to be more plastic and more poised to attract the higher ranges of the higher force that can push me ahead but need a true guru for that. No pleasure in cars, electronics, sex, partying, yachts, holidays abroad, clothes, money, books. Marriage won't work out since my broken mind/damaged emotions and the adverse being put on me by him will destroy the relationship as it has done on many occasions in the past till the recent. No true guru to guide me in the integral yoga the way Sri Aurobindo was there to guide his closest disciples - his help is with me at all times though he's not there in flesh and blood at present - it makes a big difference having the guide in person. Don't know how long all this will go on before cracking point arrives with premature death as the finale. A sheer waste of life, potential, beauty and resources. Simply sitting down.
See, thats the thing with following self-centered and self-absorbed lifestyle. Sure, you have spectacular experiences. But you have no one to share or relate them with.

The antidote is to relearn how to interact with the greater world. Practice, practice, practice. At some point you will DEVELOP commonalities with the peons. Thats how life works. If you give it a chance.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#57287 Aug 23, 2013
Eric wrote:
yes, please
Ans.

Here we go:

22.“Remember Moses said to his people “O my people! Call in remembrance the favors of God unto you, when He provided prophets amongst you, made you kings and gave you what He had not given to any other amongst the peoples”

23.“O my people! Enter the holy land which God has assigned for you, and turn not back ignominiously, for then will you be overthrown to your own ruins”

24.“They said “O Moses! In this land are a people of exceeding strength; never shall we enter it untill they leave it: if (once) they are leave, then shall we enter.

25.“(But) amongst (their) God fearing men were two (Islamic writings name them as Joshua and Caleb – MUQ) on whom God had bestowed His grace: they said “assault them at the (proper) gate: when once you are in, victory will be yours”

26.“But on God put your trust, if you have faith”

27.“They said O Moses! While they remain there, never shall we be able to enter, to the end of time.

“Go you and your Lord and fight you two, while we sit here (and watch”

28. He (Moses) said “O my Lord! I have power only over myself and my brother : so separate us from these rebellious people”

29.“ God Said “Therefore will the land be out of their reach for forty years: in distraction will they wander through the land: but sorrow you not over these rebellious people”

Chapter 5, AL MAIDA, Verses 22-29) English translation by Abdullah YOUSUF Ali)

Comments:

1. What a nice summary, by some one who was unable to read and write.

2. No English translation can bring out the grace, majesty and economic use of original Arabic text.

3. From where our prophet got the knowledge to “edit” the Biblical narrative and get Moses and Aaron out of any wrong doings?

That is why I say, if you want to see the Prophets in their true colors and what positions they have in the eyes of God, read Quran and not Bible.

Reading Bible would generally result in you passing uncouth and superficial remarks about these great men, the perfect humans, the pillars and shining lights, that have provided directions to millions for centuries and shall continue to do so.

May Allah’s Grace, Mercy and Blessings be on all of His Prophets and Messengers, sent to all nations of the world , Amen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you have VERIZON and you didn't have service... Dec 13 yankeedudell 2
Experience Victorian Christmas tonight at Silve... (Dec '09) Dec 9 billie 4
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Dec 9 MSGT Don 49
* the Silver City Daily Press * Dec 9 billie 1
Getting into the spirit of Christmas, a look at... Dec 9 billie 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Dec 7 Insect Trust 44
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Nov '14 Realist 615
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pinos Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pinos Altos News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pinos Altos

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:07 am PST

NFL11:07AM