Here we go:
22.Remember Moses said to his people O my people! Call in remembrance the favors of God unto you, when He provided prophets amongst you, made you kings and gave you what He had not given to any other amongst the peoples
23.O my people! Enter the holy land which God has assigned for you, and turn not back ignominiously, for then will you be overthrown to your own ruins
24.They said O Moses! In this land are a people of exceeding strength; never shall we enter it untill they leave it: if (once) they are leave, then shall we enter.
25.(But) amongst (their) God fearing men were two (Islamic writings name them as Joshua and Caleb MUQ) on whom God had bestowed His grace: they said assault them at the (proper) gate: when once you are in, victory will be yours
26.But on God put your trust, if you have faith
27.They said O Moses! While they remain there, never shall we be able to enter, to the end of time.
Go you and your Lord and fight you two, while we sit here (and watch
28. He (Moses) said O my Lord! I have power only over myself and my brother : so separate us from these rebellious people
29. God Said Therefore will the land be out of their reach for forty years: in distraction will they wander through the land: but sorrow you not over these rebellious people
Chapter 5, AL MAIDA, Verses 22-29) English translation by Abdullah YOUSUF Ali)
1. What a nice summary, by some one who was unable to read and write.
2. No English translation can bring out the grace, majesty and economic use of original Arabic text.
3. From where our prophet got the knowledge to edit the Biblical narrative and get Moses and Aaron out of any wrong doings?
That is why I say, if you want to see the Prophets in their true colors and what positions they have in the eyes of God, read Quran and not Bible.
Reading Bible would generally result in you passing uncouth and superficial remarks about these great men, the perfect humans, the pillars and shining lights, that have provided directions to millions for centuries and shall continue to do so.
May Allahs Grace, Mercy and Blessings be on all of His Prophets and Messengers, sent to all nations of the world , Amen.