Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 70,988
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#57242 Aug 22, 2013
Baby, you're one of my broken souvenirs...

Location hidden

#57243 Aug 22, 2013
Abraham, Moses, Elijah, Solomon, David, Jesus and Muhammad - evil sorcerers who worshipped Satan, El, as G-d! LOL.

Location hidden

#57244 Aug 22, 2013
The G-d of the Babylonians, Jews, Christians and Muslims is Satan.

Location hidden

#57245 Aug 22, 2013
Jesus, the lunatic, even claimed he was an incarnation of Satan! Son of G-d = Son of Satan, El/YHVH = The asura of the cosmic vital plane. LOL.

Location hidden

#57246 Aug 22, 2013
El/YHVH is Satan = The asura of the cosmic vital plane.
A Weiner

AOL

#57247 Aug 22, 2013
yes

Location hidden

#57248 Aug 22, 2013
WHAT IS YHVH?

What most people fail to understand is that the tetra-syllabic YHVH is the mantra or vibrational form of El, the Babylonian deity that was later worshipped by the Hebrew patriarchs, Jesus and Muhammad as G-d. The correct pronunciation of the syllables of YHVH and concentrated meditation on it in the appropriate force center which should be the vital-emotional aspect of the heart center progressively activates the mantra YHVH and the force associated with the mantra YHVH permeates the aura of the meditator and if the aspiration is intense enough the vibration YHVH materializes in the mental-vital space of the person as a vital-force or it manifests as fire or a burning bush and its Voice can be heard internally.....

Location hidden

#57249 Aug 22, 2013
EL is the typal consciousness-force principle, while YHVH is its vibrational form.

Location hidden

#57250 Aug 22, 2013
EL, a typal consciousness-force principle of the cosmic vital plane, functions and manifests in the vital, mind-in-vital, physico-vital, material vital, subtle physical and gross physical spatio-temporal dimensions through its root vibration, YHVH.

Location hidden

#57251 Aug 22, 2013
Having multiple sexual affairs is not cool. It is harmful and invites psychological, emotional and physical damage. Stick to just one partner and protect the stability of your force fields.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#57254 Aug 23, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Having multiple sexual affairs is not cool. It is harmful and invites psychological, emotional and physical damage. Stick to just one partner and protect the stability of your force fields.
Oh stop it already

You are self-admitted 28 year old virgin who believes sex and masturbation to be disgusting

What do you know about life?

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#57255 Aug 23, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>Oh stop it already

You are self-admitted 28 year old virgin who believes sex and masturbation to be disgusting

Well, he IS the smartest, richest, most spiritually enlightened person in India. So there's that.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#57256 Aug 23, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I have no problem with him. In my value system, objective discussion and criticism does not translate into a demeaning of character. I understand you come from a different system. Fundamentalists are a little touchy, which holds them back intellectually.
As far as leader vs led - by all counts what you have described is a failed leader. How can you be a leader if you cant persuade your flock?
Those who do nothing, can do nothing and have not done anything are usually the "experts" in finding faults or others.

What Moses single handedly achieved, no other Jew can match it in a million of years.

He got them out of Egypt and brought law for them and united them into one people.

What Moses could get out of those "stiff necked" people shows what a brilliant and practical leader he was.

If he would have got some more support from that lot of worthless people, he would have taken them into far more glory.

But to a "couch philosopher", sitting in an armchair with a glass of cool bear, all Moses did was what a failed leader can do.

And they call themselves "realists"!!

Location hidden

#57257 Aug 23, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, he IS the smartest, richest, most spiritually enlightened person in India. So there's that.
We're not worthy!

We're not worthy!

Location hidden

#57258 Aug 23, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Those who do nothing, can do nothing and have not done anything are usually the "experts" in finding faults or others.
What Moses single handedly achieved, no other Jew can match it in a million of years.
He got them out of Egypt and brought law for them and united them into one people.
What Moses could get out of those "stiff necked" people shows what a brilliant and practical leader he was.
If he would have got some more support from that lot of worthless people, he would have taken them into far more glory.
But to a "couch philosopher", sitting in an armchair with a glass of cool bear, all Moses did was what a failed leader can do.
At the very end, he couldnt close the deal!

fail.
Eric

Villa Park, IL

#57259 Aug 23, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you still working on the list of Quran verses you promised?

Location hidden

#57261 Aug 23, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Oh stop it already

I didn't say that people should stop having sex.

I said one should not indulge in sex with multiple partners as that would be damaging to one's force's fields.

Location hidden

#57262 Aug 23, 2013
REACTION OF FEMALES TO AN EXTRA-HANDSOME YOUNG MALE:

Wherever I go, females (18 to 45) keep giving me the hot look, at times some of them lower their eyes in a self-conscious way, many turn to look at me under some pretext or the other, some avert direct eye contact and have a slight smile on their parted lips, others blush and in short all of them are very aware of my presence. I know what they want from me. It's disconcerting. Recently, I read in a local magazine that 3 young men holding Qatari citizenship who were visiting Saudi Arabia were deported by the Saudi religious police for being "toooo handsome" - the reason given by the Saudi police was that young Saudi females would fall head-over-heels in love with them and so these men were a threat.

Location hidden

#57263 Aug 23, 2013
I'm certain Hugh the homo would let out a wolf whistle if he were to meet me in person.

(smiles)

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#57264 Aug 23, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
REACTION OF FEMALES TO AN EXTRA-HANDSOME YOUNG MALE:
Wherever I go, females (18 to 45) keep giving me the hot look, at times some of them lower their eyes in a self-conscious way, many turn to look at me under some pretext or the other, some avert direct eye contact and have a slight smile on their parted lips, others blush and in short all of them are very aware of my presence. I know what they want from me. It's disconcerting.
LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you have VERIZON and you didn't have service... Dec 13 yankeedudell 2
Experience Victorian Christmas tonight at Silve... (Dec '09) Dec 9 billie 4
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Dec 9 MSGT Don 49
* the Silver City Daily Press * Dec 9 billie 1
Getting into the spirit of Christmas, a look at... Dec 9 billie 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Dec 7 Insect Trust 44
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Nov '14 Realist 615
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pinos Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pinos Altos News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pinos Altos

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:00 am PST

Bleacher Report10:00AM