Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Comments (Page 2,571)

Showing posts 51,401 - 51,420 of68,163
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Bible has presented very false notion of what is the character of a True Prophet of God.
They indulge in all sorts of actions and commit acts which show a very low moral character.
The way you have criticized Moses, one of greatest prophets of God and great benefactory of Jewish people shows the honor and respect that you have for true prophets of God.
In Quran these prophets of God are presented in a totally different light. They are presented as perfect role models for their followers.
Islamic and Quranic position of Prophets of God is much superior to what we find in both OT and NT books.
People forget that Prophethood is the highest level to which any human can reach... they are as perfect human beings as any human can become.
It pains us Muslims when people use uncouth words about these prophets and talk about them as they are talking about any Tom, Dick and Harry.
Look at your own post and what serious charges you have brought against Moses, a Mighty prophet of God.
Now if on the day of judgement, God asks you to stand face to face with Prophet Moses and repeat and prove your charges....what will be your position?
Hey, Eric is just writing about it as it is written. I suppose you could rewrite the tanach to make it happier.

Oh yeah, you did.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
According to Quran, the Israelis, the Jews accompanying Moses refused to go and fight the people occupying the land of Palestine.
Moses tried and tried and did every thing in his power to ask his people to stand up and fight and take possession of this land.
And according to Quran, in the end they said to Moses "You and your Lord go and fight, while we sit and wait till they get these people out".
At that point , Moses prayed to God and asked Him "To make permanent seperation between him and this rebellious people".
And answering to that prayer of Moses, God decreed "These people shall wonder in the desert for 40 years and none of them shall ever enter the promised land".
And that is how the matter ended....that generation was dead and buried in the desert and the next generation of Jews became young and fought under Joshua and got possession of Palestine.
You will not find a single word in Quran criticizing Moses or Aaron or any prophet of God for doing any thing wrong.
Compare Quranic version with what we find written in OT books where God is supposed to have warned Moses for want of faith...
That is what I say, if you want to know about Prophets of God and their status in the eyes of God, you should study Quran and not Ot or NT books.
Yet the Jews and Christians say that our prophet "copied" tails from OT and NT books....which hand "prevented" him from saving Moses from the criticism?
And when our prophet was mistreated by some of his own people, he wanted to retaliate....but he said "may Alalh have mercy on Moses, he was much more troubled by his people, but he showed patience and perseverance"
Prophets of God are best example of humanity and human behaviour and they are the lights and lamps which guide their people for centuries upon centuries. But most people do not realize what they owe to their prophets.
PS:
Want Quranic references for what I wrote above?
So according to the Quran, Moses was an excellent "prophet" but a total failure as a leader? Thanks for clearing that up for us.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are feeling better, Joel.
If ever he was really down in the first place.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Singapore -- Home of Hot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
If ever he was really down in the first place.
Like a sexually ambivalent bear in Alaska.

I believe he's Bi-Polar.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
Like a sexually ambivalent bear in Alaska.
I believe he's Bi-Polar.
Or an articulate troll
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
So according to the Quran, Moses was an excellent "prophet" but a total failure as a leader? Thanks for clearing that up for us.
There was nothing wrong in the leader....is was the led that had all the problem.

A leader is not wanting if the people he gets are lousy... now why you are picking on Moses?

What enmity you have with him?
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Eric is just writing about it as it is written. I suppose you could rewrite the tanach to make it happier.
Oh yeah, you did.
I told Eric that what is written in Bible is all muddled up...if they want to know the truth, they should read Quran.

Why should I rewrite Tanakh? It is your problem not mine.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>

Actually, not. I'm under no obligation to be fair because I'm not trying to push a belief system on you.

I'm not pushing my beliefs on anyone. If fact, I don't want you to believe what I believe. If you did, it would be a pretty clear indicator that what I believe is wrong.

The day I tell anyone to emulate everything in the bible, the good and the bad, then you have leave to point out the flaws in my argument. But, I'm not doing that. I'm not telling anyone what to believe.

For example, if I took words at random from the glossary of a 1st year physics text and strung them together in an attempt to make it sound like an actual physical theory in attempt to justify my absurd spiritual beliefs. Then you would have the right to tell me that I'm just writing gibberish. But, I'm not doing that.
However, it's not an issue because you have no idea in what I believe. You can't (honestly) criticize that which you don't know.
You're a retard and an evil man.

If you're not trying to evangelize, then at least have the minimal decency to quit the demon-worshipping cult that're born in. It'll make you a better human being.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Moses was neither a prophet nor an excellent leader - he was what he was: a mass murdering, demon-worshiping lunatic born of incestuous stock. Moses is in hell with other evil sub-human types.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>

I see you are feeling better, Joel.
Not really.

Thanks for your concern.

Best Regards.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Or an articulate troll
Hi retard, demon-worshipper, Zio-terrorist.

(smiles)

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Singapore -- Home of Hot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a retard and an evil man...
You know. I kind of expected more eloquence from a super-genius, who is also the richest man in India and the holder of the secrets of the universe.

What a let down.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
There was nothing wrong in the leader....is was the led that had all the problem.
A leader is not wanting if the people he gets are lousy... now why you are picking on Moses?
What enmity you have with him?
Actually I have no problem with him. In my value system, objective discussion and criticism does not translate into a demeaning of character. I understand you come from a different system. Fundamentalists are a little touchy, which holds them back intellectually.

As far as leader vs led - by all counts what you have described is a failed leader. How can you be a leader if you cant persuade your flock?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a retard and an evil man.
If you're not trying to evangelize, then at least have the minimal decency to quit the demon-worshipping cult that're born in. It'll make you a better human being.
Better human being? What do you know? By your own admission you are a failure. One minute you are pining away about how pathetic your life is, and the next minute you are lost in a fog of egoism.
Eric

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>

Want Quranic references for what I wrote above?
yes, please

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I told Eric that what is written in Bible is all muddled up...if they want to know the truth, they should read Quran.
Why should I rewrite Tanakh? It is your problem not mine.
Sarcasm flew right over that head.....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

BMZ (SINGAPORE) TYPED ON THE ALLAH THREAD:

"To me, YHWH or YHVH or Yahweh is no name."

JOEL:

El is the name of the typal being, whereas YHVH is it vibrational mantra that, in its activated form, can take the tranced consciousness of the seeker into the realm of the vital plane to meet it or to merge with it in a monistic union.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Dear Hugh,

Are you a zoophile?

(smiles)
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Hughie,

Should Chubby Baby visit Jamaica or the US?

(wink wink wink)
JOEL

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

CURRENT YOGA EXPERIENCE:

A new sub-frequency of the supramental acting in the psycho-physical is preparing to descend into me.....the body is heating up and a scratching sensation is beginning to makes its presence felt. If the force coming down is powerful enough as it appears to be then the body temperature will shoot up dramatically after a time and glow like a dull fire. Once during such a descent, the heat generated was so intense that water touching my body would evaporate, eyes became bloodshot and upturned and the skin along the spine was burned due to the heat and the heat of the descending higher force became so intense after a time that when it entered the solar plexus region - the center of the lower vital consciousness force -. the food in the stomach/gut liquified and I began getting loose motions. The force descent was so powerful. I could not bear it and aspired for it to stop which it did in 10 minutes. The yoga of transformation via the descent of the higher force is painful, extreme and difficult. If taken to its logical conclusion, the end-result would be immortality and injvincibility, the opening up of the supramental faculties in the brain, nerves and sense organs and much more.....need to rest as I'm entering trance, the heat being produced by the descent is getting intense, my entire body is scratching like mad and there's a fiery glow all over my skin.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 51,401 - 51,420 of68,163
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Pinos Altos Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pinos Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••