Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 70,145
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#57000 Aug 19, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Pretty almost every comment about the Jewish religion, of which you have yet to demonstrate even a basic familiarity with.
Ask any averagely intelligent and unbiased person about Judaism and he'll spit or call it overt demon worship given the horrific and barbaric details contained in the tanach.

Location hidden

#57001 Aug 19, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

And most of your comments about Israel.
What's so great about a stupid nation like Israel? Nothing, nothing, at all.

It's a filthy and illegitimately established nation and ranks among the most hated nations in the world even among unbiased non-observant Jews/ex-Jews and most Westerners.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#57002 Aug 19, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
What nonsense is this!
You don't move with the high-end social types and so you wouldn't know that they talk a lot about haute couture fashion, designer drugs, rave parties, holiday hotspots, top political contacts, uber-chic cafes, fast cars, buying/selling prime real estate and lucrative financial deals. All this talk has nothing to do with sexual orientation.
So, in ignorance, you keep making ignorant generalizations.
That was not a generalization, that was an inference based upon interpretation of available data. And you claim to be versed in science?

Three posts later and NOW it occurs to you that I was spoofing on you? Thats slow, man.

And by the way, I dont need to know ANYTHING about fashion. I only need to be able to READ what others say about it. Your style rivaled any fashion column I have read. OWN IT, girl. And please, consider a more realistic self-concept. You will feel better, I promise.

Location hidden

#57003 Aug 19, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask any averagely intelligent and unbiased person about Judaism and he'll spit or call it overt demon worship given the horrific and barbaric details contained in the tanach.
there you go again.

Location hidden

#57004 Aug 19, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

And lets not forget your 911 truthing.
9/11 was executed by Mossad-CIA using Arab mercenaries - there's enough proof to suggest this and the fact that Osama was a Western intel agent.

What about the Lavon Affair and other false flags executed by Israel? There's sufficient proof.

If you find ignorant men and filthy sorcerers like Abraham, Solomon, Elijah, David, Daniel and Moses "spiritual" then you're a fool.

Location hidden

#57005 Aug 19, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Having to ask a question like that HAS to be an indication of something about the inquisitor....(and probably something not too flattering either)
LOL.

I want Eric to say if he considers himself "intelligent" or not and if answers in the affirmative then it'll be the joke of the year and then I'll go about clearly showing why he's a retard like you.

Get it?

Location hidden

#57006 Aug 19, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

That was not a generalization, that was an inference based upon interpretation of available data. And you claim to be versed in science?

Three posts later and NOW it occurs to you that I was spoofing on you? Thats slow, man.

And by the way, I dont need to know ANYTHING about fashion. I only need to be able to READ what others say about it. Your style rivaled any fashion column I have read. OWN IT, girl. And please, consider a more realistic self-concept. You will feel better, I promise.
Stop.

I don't want to converse about any aspect of the high life (of which you know nothing) with a low class impoverished guy like you.

Location hidden

#57007 Aug 19, 2013
The brainless homo desires me....

Sorry, I'm not available to satisfy his man-boy fetishes.

LOL.

Location hidden

#57008 Aug 19, 2013
Admit it openly that you want to OWN ME sexually. Thank you, I'm not available.
Eric

Villa Park, IL

#57009 Aug 19, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, in a general way, it's 100% true.
"in a general way"; i.e., sweeping generalization.

Location hidden

#57010 Aug 19, 2013
I'm bored with the dunces and beggars, here.

Location hidden

#57011 Aug 19, 2013
Bye, kids.
Eric

Villa Park, IL

#57012 Aug 19, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
I'm bored with the dunces and beggars, here.
i.e., sweeping generalization.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#57013 Aug 19, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
...high-end social types...
In India

http://images1.makefive.com/images/entertainm...

Location hidden

#57014 Aug 19, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
What's so great about a stupid nation like Israel? Nothing, nothing, at all.
It's a filthy and illegitimately established nation and ranks among the most hated nations in the world even among unbiased non-observant Jews/ex-Jews and most Westerners.
There you go again

Location hidden

#57015 Aug 19, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
9/11 was executed by Mossad-CIA using Arab mercenaries - there's enough proof to suggest this and the fact that Osama was a Western intel agent.
What about the Lavon Affair and other false flags executed by Israel? There's sufficient proof.
If you find ignorant men and filthy sorcerers like Abraham, Solomon, Elijah, David, Daniel and Moses "spiritual" then you're a fool.
There you go again

A perfect trifecta

Location hidden

#57016 Aug 19, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop.
I don't want to converse about any aspect of the high life (of which you know nothing) with a low class impoverished guy like you.
Turning tail and running. Cool. Let me know if that works.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#57017 Aug 19, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
RELIGIOUS NUTS:
1) I laugh when I come across people who take their respective religion seriously or who fight over trivia like ethno-religious type or who squabble over my religion and yours or who take time off to indulge in weekly or monthly or yearly ritualistic nonsense which are nothing more than dangerous mind control exercises devised by diabolical sorcerers who have established the religion.
2) These religious idiots are filled with scriptural humbug and having not a jot of direct mystical experience are as such clueless about the true nature of the various gross and subtle forces and their inter-play in and around them.
3) These religious fools who're shut tight in the black hole of the ordinary consciousness-energy field have not the least idea about the reality. Ha ha ha.
rabbee: your just jealous because, because nobody wants to fight over your trivia religiously. even charles manson, had more followers than you.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57018 Aug 19, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Perv.
I decline your invite to step into the shower with you.
(grins)
my heart is broken
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57019 Aug 19, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
Is the dog OK?
No the dog is not ok as Frijoles ate him as hot dog.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hearing set for teen who allegedly shot father ... (Jan '11) Wed Circe 6
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Oct 26 Insect Trust 37
Mimbres area Oct 24 Wherda 2
Grant County Corruption (Apr '10) Oct 21 silly12 6
A Possible Situation? Oct 13 yankeedudell 3
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Oct 13 yankeedudell 47
Forgery Cover up by GCSO Oct 13 Nick Jonas 2
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match

Pinos Altos People Search