Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Comments (Page 2,561)

Showing posts 51,201 - 51,220 of68,349
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

DEMOCRACY IS FAUX:

There aren't any faux democracies anywhere in the world. This is because democracy itself is faux - a veiled autocracy in the essence! People's participation stops at the ballot box and where the process of voting is concerned many subtle and overt gimmicks and mind control techniques are employed by politicians backed by filthy rich sponsors with vested interests to con the sheeple into voting for so and so candidate and the pliable and venal mass media plays the biggest role in influencing voter's choices by carrying out biased reporting.....
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
It is disheartening that much of the western media opinion is now against the military. Especially since almost every first hand account coming from the people, those who are not fanatics, is in favor of it.
thank you frijoles i appreciate that, more than you can understand.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Egypt's military and the Muslim Brotherhood are controlled by one global cabal who loves to play off one side against the other to con ordinary people into thinking that conflicts are real and not engineered. The top leadership of both sides to any major conflict is always affiliated to the same global source of power. It's a huge network of contacts and further contacts with the aim being global domination and making humankind subservient to one diabolical control. LOL.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
It is disheartening that much of the western media opinion is now against the military. Especially since almost every first hand account coming from the people, those who are not fanatics, is in favor of it.
rabbee: yes it is.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

MUSINGS:

1) Religion is rubbish.

2) Rituals are mind control exercises and sources of evil and ignorance.

3) Prophets are frauds, sorcerers, mass murderers and sex perverts and their parents are usually of low or of criminal character.

4) Scriptures are hogwash.

5) God or G-d is any typal being of any cosmic plane who arrogates to itself the egoistical title of God or G-d.

6) The blood-thirsty asura powers usually assume the grand title of God or G-d and indulge in violent power struggles with rival typal beings whose ill-effects effects often spill onto the terrestrial plane giving rise to genocides, tribalism and fanaticism.

7) God or G-d, a lump of shit, angels, mountains, penis, vagina, hair, thunder, rain, mind, emotions, life force, man, pig, rat, germ and in short everything that exists is a graded formation of a singularity in manifestation.

8) The ultimate reality is beyond God or G-d and originates from a self-existent supracosmic field of conscious energy that has its in-built causal mechanism.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

i fear for democracy, that has fought for thousands of years to obtain it. and this nation, this nation trying so hard to get rid of it.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Singapore -- Home of Hot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
The fickle nature of Western media has one advantageous result. It virtually guarantees the conflict will go on and on for years, maybe even decades.

As long as Egypt is embroiled in a self-destructive civil war, they won't have the time or inclination to make mischief for Israel.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

RELIGIOUS NUTS:

1) I laugh when I come across people who take their respective religion seriously or who fight over trivia like ethno-religious type or who squabble over my religion and yours or who take time off to indulge in weekly or monthly or yearly ritualistic nonsense which are nothing more than dangerous mind control exercises devised by diabolical sorcerers who have established the religion.

2) These religious idiots are filled with scriptural humbug and having not a jot of direct mystical experience are as such clueless about the true nature of the various gross and subtle forces and their inter-play in and around them.

3) These religious fools who're shut tight in the black hole of the ordinary consciousness-energy field have not the least idea about the reality. Ha ha ha.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
I know.
I laughed at your "revelation" since it's an ignorant sweeping generalization.
Look here, the reality is this - many fashion designers are either gay or bisexual. But, not all are.
Fashion critics are usually women who could be bisexual.
Again, it's the few flamboyant gays in the haute fashion industry who make ordinary people generalize about the sexual orientation of all of those involved in high fashion.
Never make sweeping generalizations and that too based on hearsay or newspaper gossip.
You've no experience of haute couture nor do you wear any haute attires for known reasons and so your dealing with people (men and women) in the high fashion industry is acquired from hearsay or from tabloid gossip columns which is mostly conjecture, selective representation or sensationalization.
Gays dominate the film industry and then, too, most of these so-called gays are actually bisexuals.
Most people in fashion, too, are bi.
In fact, most people in the world are bisexual.
So you are saying you are bi?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Never make sweeping generalizations and that too based on hearsay or newspaper gossip.
Now THATS funny. I will remind you of that.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
The fickle nature of Western media has one advantageous result. It virtually guarantees the conflict will go on and on for years, maybe even decades.
As long as Egypt is embroiled in a self-destructive civil war, they won't have the time or inclination to make mischief for Israel.
That is true too. But I find the fickleness offensive. Enough that I am willing to send back my liberal ID card to Mother Jones. Even John McCain, permanent war hawk, who is now advocating defunding, has it wrong on this one.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Singapore -- Home of Hot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>That is true too. But I find the fickleness offensive. Enough that I am willing to send back my liberal ID card to Mother Jones. Even John McCain, permanent war hawk, who is now advocating defunding, has it wrong on this one.
It would be nice if you could count on foreign policy being somewhat consistent. Even if it's only consistent to the ideology of the party in power.

A foreign policy that changes every four to eight years is highly preferable to one that changes every five minutes.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

So you are saying you are bi?
ha ha ha

Why, are you interested in me?(no offense intended)

(smiles)

I'm asexual having overcome sleep, the sex urge etc. I've said this on many occasions in the past.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Now THATS funny. I will remind you of that.
Please do.

Can you point out a couple of sweeping generalizations that I may have made in the past?
Eric

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Please do.
Can you point out a couple of sweeping generalizations that I may have made in the past?
Jews have low IQ's

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>

Jews have low IQ's
Yes, in a general way, it's 100% true.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

I wonder why he turns every innocent statement into a sexual one. I'm not available to satisfy his fetishes. He should find a cute puppy, instead.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Eric,

Do you consider yourself intelligent? Why?

(smiles)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
I wonder why he turns every innocent statement into a sexual one. I'm not available to satisfy his fetishes. He should find a cute puppy, instead.
If you look at my choice of language, I was trying to keep the conversation on the high road.

Furthermore, yours was not an innocent statement - you gave a full fashion column. Thats fair game, I'm sorry.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Please do.
Pretty almost every comment about the Jewish religion, of which you have yet to demonstrate even a basic familiarity with. And most of your comments about Israel. And lets not forget your 911 truthing. Shall we go on?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 51,201 - 51,220 of68,349
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Pinos Altos Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pinos Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••