Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Comments (Page 2,560)

Showing posts 51,181 - 51,200 of68,124
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Is it BEYOND your comprehension skills to understand that there is such a thing as kosher pork?
there isnt

You always seem to think that by creating private definitions, they have meaning outside your little world. They don't.

get over it.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Rick Moss wrote:
Has it ever occurred to you that this thread has degenerated into three certifiably insane persons screaming nonsense to the aether.
And we're just stupid enough to listen to them?
rabbee: only three?? then i must ask, what or who is your reference standard for sanity?

even on the fringes of the normally insane - sane, are all the radicals of the abnormally insane - insane. but there ain't nobody sane in this world, according to G-D.

and may G-D help those, who only think they are normally sane, in this whole normally insane going more insane world.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

The Mercedes ML 500 SUV is a real beauty. Simply gr8. Love it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Explain the BAN on IMPORTED pork, in Israel, but NOT the sale, distribution and consumption of pork that is locally produced and sold to Jews.
Hey Dumb Cruff,

Kashrut is part of the official policy of the Zionist state of Israel and so it could be that the Israeli government does not wish to give the pork industry too much publicity for fear of upsetting the irrational orthodoxy among observant Jews who ignorantly think that they're "pure" or "holy" by abstaining from pork and the abstinence from pork is simply because some ancient religious lunatics banned its consumption because they foolishly thought that certain anatomical shapes render an animal "impure".

At the same time, the local pig industry provides Christians, non-Jewish visitors and non-observant/atheist Jews with pork to satisfy their taste buds without drawing much attention to the non-kosher dietary practice.

Besides, the ban on imported pork boils down to simple economics.

It's a way to provide employment to local animal rearers, butchers, food processors and other Israelis involved with the pork industry.

Why import when you can rear and process it locally?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Polishing will not help in any way as it is covered with fur.
Atavistic feature.

I'm reminded of the furry buts of apes.

(smiles)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

What a party! A lakeside villa in suburban Mumbai. Fab music. Great international food. Jet-setting party crowd. The party's still rocking. My attire - A Shahab Durazi beige, handwoven, pure linen baggy party pajama with side pockets lined with gold corduroy; a Versace slim-fit white silk shirt with Swarovski cuff links and off white and cream collar insides that could be seen; pure beige cotton socks; light brown slip on suede shoes with heels from Gucci; Mont Blanc wrist watch; HJ sunglasses.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Hugh---Hey there lonely boy, get Frijoles and company to play with.
Perv.

I decline your invite to step into the shower with you.

(grins)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

"The key to happiness is not to be identified with what is impermanent."

- George Gurdjieff
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
"The key to happiness is not to be identified with what is impermanent."
- George Gurdjieff
rabbee: then why i am not surprised, that you even listen to the impertinent george.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
What a party! A lakeside villa in suburban Mumbai. Fab music. Great international food. Jet-setting party crowd. The party's still rocking. My attire - A Shahab Durazi beige, handwoven, pure linen baggy party pajama with side pockets lined with gold corduroy; a Versace slim-fit white silk shirt with Swarovski cuff links and off white and cream collar insides that could be seen; pure beige cotton socks; light brown slip on suede shoes with heels from Gucci; Mont Blanc wrist watch; HJ sunglasses.
Honestly, I dont know of any straight fashion columnists.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Honestly, I dont know of any straight fashion columnists.
ha ha ha ha.....
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

man i sure wished i had some, standard military ammunition. i could donate to my favorite, egyptian military charity.

i guess egypt is not the only country, that has a problem with charlatans running for democratic office.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

i mean you have to salute these people in egypt, that won't settle for any faux democracy.

and is it any surprise, how much this alleged anti-terrorist world. supports the innocent muslim mothers' brothers-hoods terrorist organization?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

oh! lets be nice to the terrorist organization. with our rainbow painted, finger nails.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

i swear are you all, personally trying to make this more difficult for HaMasheeach when they have both been already arrived?

when TheOUR IMAGE of G-D, is not he and he, or she and she but He And She.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

well i could not believe at first, that this whole world is as stupid as G-D said. but i, sure do now. with G-D Personally, making a believer out of me.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

my cup floweth over, cannot explain any ten gallon yameecha not being able to contain it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

yehoshooah adam wrote:
i mean you have to salute these people in egypt, that won't settle for any faux democracy.
and is it any surprise, how much this alleged anti-terrorist world. supports the innocent muslim mothers' brothers-hoods terrorist organization?
It is disheartening that much of the western media opinion is now against the military. Especially since almost every first hand account coming from the people, those who are not fanatics, is in favor of it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
ha ha ha ha.....
that wasnt a joke

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

that wasnt a joke
I know.

I laughed at your "revelation" since it's an ignorant sweeping generalization.

Look here, the reality is this - many fashion designers are either gay or bisexual. But, not all are.

Fashion critics are usually women who could be bisexual.

Again, it's the few flamboyant gays in the haute fashion industry who make ordinary people generalize about the sexual orientation of all of those involved in high fashion.

Never make sweeping generalizations and that too based on hearsay or newspaper gossip.

You've no experience of haute couture nor do you wear any haute attires for known reasons and so your dealing with people (men and women) in the high fashion industry is acquired from hearsay or from tabloid gossip columns which is mostly conjecture, selective representation or sensationalization.

Gays dominate the film industry and then, too, most of these so-called gays are actually bisexuals.

Most people in fashion, too, are bi.

In fact, most people in the world are bisexual.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 51,181 - 51,200 of68,124
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Pinos Altos Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pinos Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••