Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Comments (Page 2,537)

Showing posts 50,721 - 50,740 of65,116
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Not that a virtual community can substitute in anyway for a real community, but your standing here would improve considerably if you stopped unilaterally disparaging other viewpoints. Responding to others is fair game, but launching scurrilous and prejudiced attacks is not a winning formula for companionship.
But isn't he giving you a taste of your own medicine?
JOEL

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

French Letters....
JOEL

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Hugh tenderly and lovingly washes his boyfriend's noodle each time the guy pierces dear Hugh's coal-black butt. LOL.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

GOOD, BAD & TRANSCENDENT:

Good and bad, that're aspects of the ordinary and exteriorized consciousness, are relative and interchangeable terms that have no fixed definitions since what's good under one set of circumstances may be bad in another situation.

And, besides, what good you did yesterday may turn out to be bad when applied today even under the same set of circumstances.

Also, you may regret your "good" deed later on but at the time it was performed you felt it was the best possible thing you could do.

All of this indicates that the ordinary consciousness is ignorant and does not comprehend an event in its totality beginning with the root cause that unfolds as the it (cause) begins manifesting as the effects.

Many events of the distant past are still manifesting their results or effects till the present and adding to the complexity of the causation of a particular event are interventions from other fields of action including one's own deeds in the same line of causation that may pile up and begin altering the outcome.

All this is too complex for the ordinary deductive mind or mathematical formula to understand or predict with precision.

The play of the forces of consciousness, energy and matter are fluidic.

Good and bad can be visualized as the 2 tines or the 2 aspects of a unified field in which the opposites - good and bad - are so closely united that they are incapable as such of displaying their individual properties nor can they clash with each other for supremacy as they do when separated.

So, in the unified state we see neither of the dualism exhibited and being united a different set of phenomena or a different set of laws comes into play that is other than those that we observe when the good and the bad get separated from the unified state.

This unified state has ascending degrees and is the state of transcendence. From this supra-dual state, one perceives an event in a comprehensive manner with all the possible solutions and with all the possible outcomes arising in the awakened consciousness and so it becomes easy to catch hold of the entire causal chain of a particular event in terms of its precedents, root causes, past, present and future outcomes and possible interventions from the same or from other closely allied causal chains that may alter the outcome.

In the superior transcendental state, the contradictions get resolved into harmonies.

So, in the dual state, when good and bad are free to play and clash, we see murder, injustice, charity, kindness, fanaticism, and the like with all these actions/conditions/incidents being born of limited and flawed perceptions, ideas and attitudes.

No one has and no one can and if anyone claims that so and so god, prophet, thinker or scientist has set a standard of what constitutes goodness or badness within the spatio-temporal dualisms then it is an egoistical declaration and a rash conclusion that reek of ignorance about the true and complete mechanism of causation of nature and being. This is why the puerile teachings of the religions have been debunked and the prophets exposed as frauds, ignoramuses and savage egoists.

There's so much more to add....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

JUDGING:

If you judge from the ordinary consciousness or from a higher state of consciousness that is not high enough or if you frame rules and regulations from this ordinary or not-so-high state of consciousness, you're sure to err seriously and cause more loss than profit.

Besides, if you judge from a higher state of consciousness as did our prophets still colossal blunders can be made and much damage caused since that higher state of consciousness of the prophet is insufficient to perceive the causal chain in its entirety nor is that higher state of consciousness potent enough to regenerate and transform the unregenerate event or entity beginning from its roots and this is why these prophets have failed, their teachings debunked, their laws the cause of more harm than benefit and their egoism, megalomania and imperfections exposed...This only shows that the state of consciousness of Abraham, Moses, Elijah, Jesus, Rama, Krishna, Buddha, Mohammad, Zoroaster, Baha'ullah and others was not high enough which is why they committed serious blunders/errors.

Further, remember, the subjective has its objective aspects...
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

JOEL wrote:
Hugh tenderly and lovingly washes his boyfriend's noodle each time the guy pierces dear Hugh's coal-black butt. LOL.
Butt Joel, I am not into anal I am into Volvo :D
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

For the otherwise, replace the Volvo,a car, in my post above with vulva.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

HughBe wrote:
Hey Cruff,

Do you find that intellectually inferior, highly biased and fast graying Jewish fanatic, Frijoles, hot?

I guess Frijoles is at present cooped up with his boyfriend in some cheap motel in a neighboring town and he has the cheek to call that a vacation. He never travels abroad to the world's hotspots in Europe and Asia. Mmmm he's low on money. What else can you expect from him when his office is his tiny 2 bedroom hovel that he sits in 24/7 checking how many calls he gets online and then if the odd client seeks his services in doing some job in his area of specialty that he hardly knows much about he drives off in his battered car, deals with the client and pockets a few dollars which make his day. Shame.

(smiles)
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

HughBe wrote:
The Volvo used to be an exceptional automobile.

Where is Frijoles ? Did he go on vacation with his husband?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Frijoles is on vacation with his husband and his dog and is pretty relaxed after having sex multiple times with his special man and the dog. LOL.
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Frijoles is on vacation with his husband and his dog and is pretty relaxed after having sex multiple times with his special man and the dog. LOL.
I wonder which lasts longer the dog or his man.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>

I wonder which lasts longer the dog or his man.
Frijoles is too soft and unmanly to last long.

Do you think they're having a menage-a-trois - Frijoles-boyfriend-dog?

(wink wink wink)
JOEL

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

I think the boyfriend and the dog are giving him a CHUBBY right now.

(smiles)
HughBe

Portmore, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
how many calls he gets online and then if the odd client seeks his services in doing some job in his area of specialtyHey Cruff,
Do you find that atintellectually inferior, highly biased and fast graying Jewish fanic, Frijoles, hot?
I guess Frijoles is at present cooped up with his boyfriend in some cheap motel in a neighboring town and he has the cheek to call that a vacation. He never travels abroad to the world's hotspots in Europe and Asia. Mmmm he's low on money. What else can you expect from him when his office is his tiny 2 bedroom hovel that he sits in 24/7 checking that he hardly knows much about he drives off in his battered car, deals with the client and pockets a few dollars which make his day. Shame.
(smiles)
Hugh----Frijoles being Jewish is totally irrelevant to him being "intellectually inferior, highly biased and fast graying" etc.

Think about it.

You,Joel, have fallen victim to the ploy of his masters/rabbis who seek to confuse and to deceive everyone including Jews as to what it means to be a Jew. His masters as a group are a set of deceptive, lying power hungry bunch that seek their own interest ABOVE those of the Jewish people.

Joel---I guess Frijoles is at present cooped up with his boyfriend in some cheap motel in a neighboring town and he has the cheek to call that a vacation. He never travels abroad to the world's hotspots in Europe and Asia. Mmmm he's low on money.

Hugh--- I doubt it very much that he is in "some cheap motel" as clearly where he is there is neither electricity, computers nor internet otherwise he would still be posting his BS.
HughBe

Portmore, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
The Volvo used to be an exceptional automobile.
Where is Frijoles ? Did he go on vacation with his husband?
It is possible that Frijoles is in a hole that lacks modern facilities e.g. electricity.

It is also possible that he is on vacation with his husband however it is more likely that he is on vacation from the forum.

Indeed the Volvo was a good car and nothing has changed.
HughBe

Portmore, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

JOEL wrote:
I think the boyfriend and the dog are giving him a CHUBBY right now.
(smiles)
He has an obsession with animals and men.
HughBe

Portmore, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
(wink wink wink)
Joel---Do you think they're having a menage-a-trois - Frijoles-boyfriend-dog?

Hugh--- Try this menage-a-trois; Frijoles-Former-COR. I believe that all 3 are missing from the forum?
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
(wink wink wink)
I think Frijoles is the catcher not the pitcher.
HughBe

Portmore, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Frijoles is the catcher not the pitcher.
Are you saying that his posts are feminine?
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying that his posts are feminine?
Yes I thought Frijoles was a girl when I first ran into him.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 50,721 - 50,740 of65,116
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pinos Altos Discussions

Search the Pinos Altos Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Community education classes continue in April 15 min Carrie Nation 2
NM Republican Martinez claims NM governor's seat (Nov '10) Thu Joe 221
No charges yet in deadly shooting (May '11) Thu Silver 11
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Thu Silver 43
New Mexico to receive new veterans cemeteries Apr 16 all well 1
Silver City-Grant County TEA Party Patriots hos... Apr 5 Jackie 1
Santa Clara Police Officer Arrested (Feb '12) Apr 4 Peon 16
•••
•••