Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,188
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#56102 Jul 20, 2013
COR wrote:
1. Still no citation from you. I'll take that as admission of defeat from you on that point.

2. What Europe does is their business, not mine. Europe also has a VAT tax. You don't see me complaining about that either, do you?

3. I gave you the reason why Europe has those laws. You seem to have conveniently side stepped discussion around that. Not surprising.

4. Yes, Islam is a global phenomenon. Unfortunately, viruses have a way of spreading globally.
Ans.

1. If you think these discussions are like a “wresting match”, then I could have declared you a “winner” even before we started it.

2. To we people Europe and USA are part of the same Western culture, tomorrow you may say, that is the rule of This State and I do not live in that state.

3. Every one has “reason” to justify their laws, but you people have “difficulty” in understanding about Islamic laws and teachings and that is your basic problem’

4. You are right, Islam is like a Global Virus, but it is too late now, it has already “affected” your bodies, it is only a matter of time, when it consumes you. You are fighting a loosing battle, my dear!!
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#56103 Jul 20, 2013
Frijoles wrote:

Why are you talking about Europe when neither you nor I live there? Might as well be talking about New Zealand - that is equally relevant

Now you are comparing clothing bans with homosexuality?

I cant recollect a time on this forum where you ever got the culture and politics of the US right.

What you promote as "Islam" has virtually no commonality with what is practiced in the U.S. Thank Allah.
Ans.

1. Please see my answer to COR, US and Europe are part of the “western culture” that is competing with Islam.

2. You can Thank Allah that you are away from Islamic teachings, but time is near when you will Thank Allah that now you are following His Guidance!!

It is a matter of time, my dear, only a matter of time.
Eric

Downers Grove, IL

#56104 Jul 21, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Confrontation and aggression are two different things.
Confrontation? How about assault? At Common Law, an intentional act by one person that creates an apprehension in another of an imminent harmful or offensive contact.
Eric

Downers Grove, IL

#56105 Jul 21, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>

2. To we people Europe and USA are part of the same Western culture, tomorrow you may say, that is the rule of This State and I do not live in that state.
Sounds very "Hughesque"! But, when the converse is applied (i.e., that all Muslims are terrorists because of the action of a few), the Muslims wince.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#56106 Jul 21, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
1. Please see my answer to COR, US and Europe are part of the “western culture” that is competing with Islam.
We have stated and explained REPEATEDLY that the European political and legal culture is VASTLY different than our American culture, but yet you keep ignoring this and lumping us in.

And you accuse US of stereotyping and predjudice?

Location hidden

#56107 Jul 21, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds very "Hughesque"! But, when the converse is applied (i.e., that all Muslims are terrorists because of the action of a few), the Muslims wince.
lol..I just made the same point

Location hidden

#56108 Jul 21, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
4. You are right, Islam is like a Global Virus, but it is too late now, it has already “affected” your bodies, it is only a matter of time, when it consumes you. You are fighting a loosing battle, my dear!!
Thats really funny. Most muslims I know here in the US would read that post and tell me you are a loon who promotes a religion that is un Islamic.

Location hidden

#56109 Jul 21, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
And the conspiracy continues
More a question of someone who needs meds than anything else.

Location hidden

#56110 Jul 21, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
1. If you think these discussions are like a “wresting match”, then I could have declared you a “winner” even before we started it.
The point is that you made an inaccurate statement and both COR and myself asked you to either back it up with citations, or admit you posted a falsehood.

This is what polite people do here on Topix.(In contrast, impolite people might just respond with a vulgarity)

Now, I am reasonably sure your religion forbids the willful propagation of falsehoods. All civilized religions do.

The polite response at this time might be an acknowledgement that your original post was a mistake, and then to move on.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#56111 Jul 21, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
We have stated and explained REPEATEDLY that the European political and legal culture is VASTLY different than our American culture, but yet you keep ignoring this and lumping us in.
And you accuse US of stereotyping and predjudice?
When you regularly comment on ME affairs, what is wrong if we comment on European matters? If you do not like it, ignore it.

Don't you lump ALL Muslim nations in your comments?

Why we are having this useless chit chat?

I am not the guy for such "endless and looped back" type of discussions.

For me Europe and USA are as Tweedledee and Tweedledum, they have same values and same materialistic philosophy.

The difference is only minor, but at core they are same white race people.

Location hidden

#56112 Jul 21, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
When you regularly comment on ME affairs, what is wrong if we comment on European matters? If you do not like it, ignore it.
I am not the guy for such "endless and looped back" type of discussions.
For me Europe and USA are as Tweedledee and Tweedledum, they have same values and same materialistic philosophy.
You made a statement about Burkas being illegal- Us Americans replied otherwise.

Dont deflect. We are not asking for endless loops. In fact, I am keeping you on topic.

Location hidden

#56114 Jul 21, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Is asking you to back up your hyperbole endless chit chat?

Location hidden

#56115 Jul 21, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>

If we are the same as Europe kindly explain to me why

1) There are no muslims rioting in our country, but in Europe

2) Why Burkas and other veils are not only legal but socially acceptable in our country and not Europe

Location hidden

#56116 Jul 21, 2013
That Aussie kid 123456789 wrote:
Well can't they just share with the Palestinians
You probably need to direct that to those Palestinians and Arabs who keep attacking the country.

Why cant white Australians just give back their land to the aboriginal owners?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#56117 Jul 21, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>

It sounds like you have quitted this forum. If it's so goodbye and good luck. Talk with you few months later.
Not as yet.

I'm still around.

It's just that I am putting in more effort in studying and preparing.

Thanks for the good wishes, anyway.

Will come online tomorrow, hopefully.

Ta ta.
JOEL

Thane, India

#56118 Jul 21, 2013
It's funny reading the childish exchanges between a brainless Zionist and a semi-literate Islamist on versions of Islam as followed by Muslims in the ME, Europe and the US and about sartorial styles for females in Islam . Both the posters are hardcore bigots and intellectual retards. At least the Saudi-based Islamist of Indian origin is open about his rabid beliefs but the satan-worshipping American Zionist pretends he's a liberal when it's evident he's a thorough dyed-in-the-wool Zio-fanatic and a shameless Israel ass licker. Expected. LOL.
JOEL

Thane, India

#56119 Jul 21, 2013
Back to study. Bye.
JOEL

India

#56120 Jul 21, 2013
Who says lying and deceiving kafirs are not permitted in Islam? Muslims are permitted to lie and deceive the kafirs if they sense their interests will be protected/promoted, if Islam is to be promoted through stealth or when living in a dar-ul-harb. These dictates fall under the doctrine of taqiya. Muhammad himself was a liar, a deceiver and one who broke pacts/treaties when he sensed an easy victriy through stealth or via force. The peace proferred by Islam is to be shared only among Muslims. The peace of Islam is sectarian and not universal. True peace is shared with one and all regardless of religion, nationality, race and socio-economic status. The peace offered by the so-called "prince of peace", Jesus, was also sectarian. The true universal peace transcending all barriers and bypassing every form of pettiness was manifested only by the Buddha and by Mahavir.
Eric

Downers Grove, IL

#56124 Jul 21, 2013
That Aussie kid 123456789 wrote:
Well can't they just share with the Palestinians
Please remember that sharing the land was the original plan. The Arabs got 2/3 and the Israelis got 1/3 of the original mandate. IT WAS THE ARABS THAT DIDN'T WANT TO SHARE. They started a war. Lost the war. Their leaders refused to negotiate peace so that their refugees could return to their land.

So NOW you fault the Israelis for not sharing? Think what the Arab population could have accomplished if they would have only negotiated peace, or, even better, not started the war to begin with.

And, please remember that there are Arab citizens of Israel. They even serve in the Knesset.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#56125 Jul 21, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
3. Every one has “reason” to justify their laws, but you people have “difficulty” in understanding about Islamic laws and teachings and that is your basic problem’
1. Thank you for admitting that you were talking out of your a$$ when you made those hyperbolic statements without supporting citations. It's a step in the right direction of correcting your mistakes.

2. By using the phrase "we people" and " you people" you inherently set up an us versus them mentality that can never lead to anywhere other than strife. Children behave that way. As an adult, you should know better, but it appears you don't.

3. Of course there are reasons to justify laws. Otherwise, why create them. The issue is not with non-Muslims not understanding Islamic laws and teachings. The problem is with Muslims who use Islamic laws and teachings to justify strapping bombs on their bodies and blowing up innocent civilians. Hence, European laws are passed to make it harder for them to do so. Get it?

4. I'm glad you agree with the notion that Islam is like an intrusive and unwanted virus. Like all viruses, we have one of three choices. Let it consume and ultimately destroy civil society; contain it and make it benign like other religions; or eliminate it. I'm perfectly content with the second option.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you have VERIZON and you didn't have service... Dec 13 yankeedudell 2
Experience Victorian Christmas tonight at Silve... (Dec '09) Dec 9 billie 4
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Dec 9 MSGT Don 49
* the Silver City Daily Press * Dec 9 billie 1
Getting into the spirit of Christmas, a look at... Dec 9 billie 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Dec 7 Insect Trust 44
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Nov '14 Realist 615
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pinos Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pinos Altos News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pinos Altos

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:40 pm PST

Bleacher Report 1:40PM