Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 70,992
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#55973 Jul 18, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
which is why your science and math are so poor, dunce. LOL.
and I suppose your elite schools teach manners
Eric

Downers Grove, IL

#55974 Jul 18, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
In the city where both Volunloony and I live, we have several PUBLIC magnet schools that specialize in science.
Then why is he so skeptical?[No pun intended.]

There are many science magnet schools in Chicago too.

IMSA is a state-wide, residential high school run by the state university system. Admission is by SAT score.
Voluntarist

United States

#55975 Jul 18, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
And you impute all of this just by what they wear?
<quoted text>
How sexy is science to the average teenager when your political party does everything it can do belittle it publically? What do you expect?
There is something wrong with your comprehension, what is my political party?

You totally didn't get what I said about thug mentality, you are really a brainless wonder.
You lilly white liberals are all the same and are usually closet racists.

Let me ask you when you go to a business meeting in your profession do you dress like a thug? Why or why not?
Voluntarist

United States

#55976 Jul 18, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
IMSA is a state-wide, residential high school run by the state university system. Admission is by SAT score.
Do they wear thug uniforns in those schools?
Voluntarist

United States

#55977 Jul 18, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a reason why it's called the Illinois Mathematics and Science Academy
You still aren't getting it, when I turn on my television (if I ever did) would I see mtv "scientists cribs" ?
Eric

Downers Grove, IL

#55978 Jul 18, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
They wear whatever they want.
Eric

Downers Grove, IL

#55979 Jul 18, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
You still aren't getting it, when I turn on my television (if I ever did) would I see mtv "scientists cribs" ?
wouldn't it be incongruous to find scientists on a music channel?

You can, however, buy nobel prize winner trading cards.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#55980 Jul 18, 2013
Shameless man.

(smiles)
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#55981 Jul 18, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Citation needed.
<quoted text>
If they do it out of their own free volition, then that is their prerogative. But how many women in middle-eastern, theocratic countries have the benefit of that option without facing severe consequences or threats from either government or fanatics?
What citations? Do you not read news papers? May be in "your" papers, they hide such news.

What is this "law against Burqas" in most European countries? Why do they not give the "choice" to women to dress any way they like?

It is you people who in West beat your drum loudest in support of Freedom of Choice, why it gets changed in the matter of Muslim women?

Location hidden

#55982 Jul 19, 2013
MUQ: "Why do they (Western governments) not give the "choice" to women to dress any way they like?"

JOEL: Do women living in Islamic nations have freedom of choice when it comes to dressing? Is a person free to question the teachings of Islam and/or quit the cult (Islam) in Muslim countries? MUQ is a hypocrite.

Location hidden

#55983 Jul 19, 2013
Muslims are keen to follow/implement sharia but at the same time they wish to make use of the wonders of modern science and technology which is odd and hypocritical.If Muslims wish to follow sharia they're free to do so but then they should not seek modern technology and modern medical care since these subjects find no mention in the Quran nor have they been developed by Muslims. LOL.

Location hidden

#55984 Jul 19, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Because, as we already know, he is divorced from reality

Location hidden

#55985 Jul 19, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
What citations? Do you not read news papers? May be in "your" papers, they hide such news.
What is this "law against Burqas" in most European countries? Why do they not give the "choice" to women to dress any way they like?
It is you people who in West beat your drum loudest in support of Freedom of Choice, why it gets changed in the matter of Muslim women?
There is no law against Burqas in the US. I even have women in my neighborhood who wear them.

We do have some restrictions in certain states against wearing a veil during Driver License photos (for obvious reasons) but those laws are equally appropriate for men and nonIslamists - should any be interested.

Location hidden

#55986 Jul 19, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
They seem to have shows for everything these days so it would not suprise me.

MTV is not iconic of the youth culture. It wants to be. But it isnt.

Location hidden

#55987 Jul 19, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
There is something wrong with your comprehension, what is my political party?
You totally didn't get what I said about thug mentality, you are really a brainless wonder.
You lilly white liberals are all the same and are usually closet racists.
Let me ask you when you go to a business meeting in your profession do you dress like a thug? Why or why not?
Libertarian.

And even if it isnt, my comment still stands. Its hard to take your momentary hankering for science seriously considering 80% of the conversations we have here are about you defying science.

Location hidden

#55989 Jul 19, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Was Trayvon Martin in school, or walking around outside?

Do the children who attend our local public science schools wear their uniforms during the after hours? If you saw one of them wearing a hoodie after school, would you shoot at him as well?

Location hidden

#55991 Jul 19, 2013
Sensible and progressive people shun religious nonsense and damaging mind-control rituals like shabbath, ramadhan, salat, animal sacrifice, sunday church service, pooja, yagna and the like.

Location hidden

#55992 Jul 19, 2013
European countries ban burqa but promote nudity. Freedom in choosing one's attire should be given to all. Sensible people will instinctively keep away from both repressive dressing as seen in the burqa as well as permissive dressing seen in skimpy outfits like the bikini. LOL.

Location hidden

#55993 Jul 19, 2013
One should neither blindly accept science nor stubbornly defy science. One should weigh everything on the basis of merit which calls for logic, proof and utility. Just as there is what we call religious superstitions, there's also a mass of what can be termed scientific superstitions. Don't accept anything blindly.

Location hidden

#55994 Jul 19, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Its hard to take your momentary hankering for science seriously considering 80% of the conversations we have here are about you defying science.
You're the last person who should take offense at Voluntarist's defiance of science considering the fact that your knowledge and aptitude where science and math are concerned are pathetic - you really have very little intelligence and poor skills/understanding in science/math.

Sham ph.d. holder.

Given your feeble brain capacity and womanish traits, you should have specialized in language, history, theology, feminism, gay studies or whatever.

Retard.

LMAO.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you have VERIZON and you didn't have service... Dec 13 yankeedudell 2
Experience Victorian Christmas tonight at Silve... (Dec '09) Dec 9 billie 4
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Dec 9 MSGT Don 49
* the Silver City Daily Press * Dec 9 billie 1
Getting into the spirit of Christmas, a look at... Dec 9 billie 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Dec 7 Insect Trust 44
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Nov '14 Realist 615
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pinos Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pinos Altos News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pinos Altos

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 9:00AM