Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 69,956
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
former res

Cheshire, CT

#55636 Jun 29, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Its a relative comparison.
Huggy also likes his men sheepy.
As opposed to a non-relative comparison?

:)

Is that like a free gift?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#55637 Jun 29, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it curious that he continues to assume that anyone would bother to indulge
It just goes to show how one sided his use of this media is. The communication ends at the depression of his return key.
A little research on his end will answer all his questions. But we all know that in his mind, his fantasy supersedes reality.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#55638 Jun 29, 2013
Atheists unveil monument, and plans for more, at Bradford County Courthouse

Read more at Jacksonville.com : http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/2013-06-29...

Location hidden

#55639 Jun 29, 2013
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
As in one might not be fat compared to others, but one might be fatter compared to themself, hence the perception of shrinkage....

For you, you can have the gift for half price.

Location hidden

#55640 Jun 29, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you farm in Arid land like Israel and leave the "bulk of land" to be taken over by weeds and thorns.
I thought that you are supposed to be the "genius" on this thread.
But may be it is for Hugh Be and Joel and the gang.
I have no idea what you mean by "bulk of land..", so I can not comment on that

But my point is that if you ONLY introduce the nutrients needed to grow your crop, in the proper amounts and ratios, then you really shouldnt be feeding the weeds. Basic 20th or 21th century agriculture.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#55641 Jun 29, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you farm in Arid land like Israel and leave the "bulk of land" to be taken over by weeds and thorns.
I thought that you are supposed to be the "genius" on this thread.
But may be it is for Hugh Be and Joel and the gang.
rabbee: well they have not yet figured out, how to rid themselves of the Palestinian thistles and thorns yet. if you do not cultivate properly, you end up with like christian weeds in your scriptures. and then it is a real mess, trying weed them out.

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

#55642 Jun 29, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
But my point is that if you ONLY introduce the nutrients needed to grow your crop, in the proper amounts and ratios, then you really shouldnt be feeding the weeds. Basic 20th or 21th century agriculture.

Having made a study of Production Horticulture I can say the weed which is best described as any plant growing in the wrong place,(Jew), is at a decisive advantage, when nutrients are applied, compared to plants (Palestinians) in nearly all crops .
Sugar Cane, in an advanced stage of growth is a noted exception.
Cereal cropping relies on that same principal of speedy establishment but is not as effective because of sunlight's penetration.
What is required to speed growth of the desired plant to blanket top and under soil is nutrients which benefit weeds as well as well.(62 years is only a speck of time).
Actually the relationship between weed and plant is most definitely " mutualism " one, so far as nutrients go.
Some crops can however be fed with a nitrogen soluble in the irrigation .
But only in the early stages of development this sometimes is moderately successful , but more often than not it doesn't work.
The idea of starving the crop to disadvantage the weed deems itself as another Jewish propaganda invention.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#55643 Jun 29, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
What I meant by "Bulk of Land" was that Arid land is not used worldwide for agriculture purposes.

So they use weedkillers and fertilizers and every other means to curtail weeds and thorns and maximize the yield of corn and crops.

This is a general statement, which every one should have understood.

How a genius like you missed it?

Location hidden

#55644 Jun 30, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
So they use weedkillers and fertilizers and every other means to curtail weeds and thorns and maximize the yield of corn and crops.
I am not sure if that above is linked to your Bulk of land comment - it doesnt make sense if it is - so I will answer this separately.

As you should know, there are a variety of cropping systems. Till vs No Till, organic vs conventional, monoculture vs polycutlure, vs cover crop monoculture, GMO vs nonGMO, etc etc...as well as a variety of weeding techniques

All of these have different ramifications the generation of weeds, and the strategies to address them

Speaking in generalities is useless, and makes me wonder if you know anything about farming other than the tiny bit of experience from your poverty stricken origins.

Location hidden

#55645 Jun 30, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
What I meant by "Bulk of Land" was that Arid land is not used worldwide for agriculture purposes.
Your earlier statement "Yes you farm in Arid land like Israel and leave the "bulk of land" to be taken over by weeds and thorns...."

Not sure where you were going with that...but at face value your statement indicates you have an archaic value system.

Just because arid land is not being farmed doesnt mean it is useless. Most of arid land has conservation value as open space, and some of it is just unsuitable for ag except by local traditional subsistence methods (i.e. unsuitable for the large ag you are referring to).

In Israel, Syria, Jordan, and others there are large tracts of open space such as this.

former res

Cheshire, CT

#55646 Jun 30, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
As in one might not be fat compared to others, but one might be fatter compared to themself, hence the perception of shrinkage....
I see a "relative comparison" in either case. One with one's former thinner self; the other with "others." But so true in any case. Fat guys in the locker room suffer by comparison with their own mass. Craig Ferguson enjoys such observations/humor.
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
For you, you can have the gift for half price.
Hey, half a gift is better than none at all! I'll take it.

Location hidden

#55647 Jun 30, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Having made a study of Production Horticulture I can say the weed which is best described as any plant growing in the wrong place,(Jew), is at a decisive advantage, when nutrients are applied, compared to plants (Palestinians) in nearly all crops .
Sugar Cane, in an advanced stage of growth is a noted exception.
Cereal cropping relies on that same principal of speedy establishment but is not as effective because of sunlight's penetration.
You obviously be better off studying Darwin than horticulture, because your premises are flawed
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>What is required to speed growth of the desired plant to blanket top and under soil is nutrients which benefit weeds as well as well.(62 years is only a speck of time).
Actually the relationship between weed and plant is most definitely " mutualism " one, so far as nutrients go.
Some crops can however be fed with a nitrogen soluble in the irrigation .
But only in the early stages of development this sometimes is moderately successful , but more often than not it doesn't work.
You are on the right track here...and it does work. Organic methods which utilize the mutualisms, and use of cover crops, are a few examples. But originally I suggested something even more fundamental - not over fertilizing - i.e. determining the plant requirements, and applying the nutrients as needed, in the PROPER ratios, instead of blasting with a high inorganic NPK. I doubt MUQ has even heard of soil testing for nutrient analysis.
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>The idea of starving the crop to disadvantage the weed deems itself as another Jewish propaganda invention.
then you loose it with blind hatred. I pity your mind.

Location hidden

#55648 Jun 30, 2013
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
I see a "relative comparison" in either case. One with one's former thinner self; the other with "others." But so true in any case. Fat guys in the locker room suffer by comparison with their own mass. Craig Ferguson enjoys such observations/humor.
<quoted text>
Hey, half a gift is better than none at all! I'll take it.
But the bigger question, is why, if ones body mass is increasing, why it doesnt show up in those "delicate" places?

Speaking of delicate - I heard something quickly in the locker room TV this morning about another Bobbitizing somewhere.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#55649 Jun 30, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
Atheists unveil monument, and plans for more, at Bradford County Courthouse
Read more at Jacksonville.com : http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/2013-06-29...
This is really great. I love it.

"President David Silverman said they intend to start placing monuments next to every public religious display in America, and they’ve secured anonymous funding to build and place up to 50."

Don't point out to Huggy that their leader is yet another Jew-turned-atheist.

Wouldn't want him to think he was right about anything he's been saying.

I attribute it to the cerebral, perhaps liberal bent of the culture - if that's ok to say - and not reverse bigotry.

Location hidden

#55650 Jun 30, 2013
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
This is really great. I love it.
"President David Silverman said they intend to start placing monuments next to every public religious display in America, and they’ve secured anonymous funding to build and place up to 50."
Don't point out to Huggy that their leader is yet another Jew-turned-atheist.
Wouldn't want him to think he was right about anything he's been saying.
I attribute it to the cerebral, perhaps liberal bent of the culture - if that's ok to say - and not reverse bigotry.
I think its great too. Fair is fair.

Though as a Jew, I wasnt too crazy when the Chabad movement started putting menorahs next to public Christmas displays. My preference is to have NO public displays.

Yes, Silverman. Jews make the BEST atheists. Because we are "bred" to question and more important, to express our questions.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#55653 Jun 30, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Though as a Jew, I wasnt too crazy when the Chabad movement started putting menorahs next to public Christmas displays. My preference is to have NO public displays.
Yes, Silverman. Jews make the BEST atheists. Because we are "bred" to question and more important, to express our questions.
I like Xmas / Chanukah lights -- they're festive. Who doesn't like a bit of tacky festive from time to time?

What is more cool than an aluminum Xmas Tree (Chanukah Bush)?

Location hidden

#55654 Jul 1, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
I like Xmas / Chanukah lights -- they're festive. Who doesn't like a bit of tacky festive from time to time?
What is more cool than an aluminum Xmas Tree (Chanukah Bush)?
It brings back too many memories of being forced via peer pressure to sing xmas carols in public school. I doubt that would happen today in my area though, as xtainity is not the dominant religion anymore and white Europeans do not dominate anymore- but back then....

And in some of the communities here the chabad are just as bad/pushy as the evangelicals...Its hard to legitimately criticize the evangelicals when the chabad pretty much do the same thing.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#55655 Jul 1, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
But the bigger question, is why, if ones body mass is increasing, why it doesnt show up in those "delicate" places?
We only gain weight in certain places and not others.

Often fat people look like they have little heads.

And women always say they gain and lose first in their breasts.

Adipose tissue tends to collect here more than there?? And some guys get fat all over while others keep skinny arms and legs and get big guts. Some people get big behinds and others don't...etc
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of delicate - I heard something quickly in the locker room TV this morning about another Bobbitizing somewhere.
Yeah I saw something about that. An Asian import wife cut it off and put it in the blender.

She was just sentenced I believe.

One lady over in Asia somewhere cut if off and attached it to a balloon I read.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#55656 Jul 1, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah why do we need to advertise our religious beliefs? Or promote them?

BTW, I attended service at the First Congregational Church of Cheshire yesterday; Really gorgeous and old church with much history; and NO KNEELING! Also great music and a nice people.
(We had gone to the Strawberry Festival there a few weeks back.)

The pastor graduated from Staples HS in '86 and Yale Divinity School. Good sermon too.

I plan to return.

Not too preachy and very positive.
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I like that. Have always been told I'm "too philosophical." Whatever that means.

My dad graduated #2 in his law school class. If I had it to do over I'd probably have gone that way.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#55657 Jul 1, 2013
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles --- Its a relative comparison. Huggy also likes his men sheepy.

Former---As opposed to a non-relative comparison?:) Is that like a free gift?

HughBe--- Greetings to both of my "men". I have a short time and so this is a quick stop.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Possible Situation? Oct 13 yankeedudell 3
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Oct 13 yankeedudell 47
Forgery Cover up by GCSO Oct 13 Nick Jonas 2
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Sep 29 Insect Trust 32
WNMU students graduate from Police Academy (Jun '10) Sep 20 Really 8
To ban or not to ban - the future of plastic ba... Sep 20 Really 12
Hearse from Pinos Altos Hearst Church moved to ... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Lorina 2
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match

Pinos Altos Jobs