Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 70,617
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#55472 Jun 25, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: christian - anointed or messiah like, aka follow the leader. does an apprentice, following the steps of their master, mean they have a messiah complex? does anyone doing what G-D, says to do to be holy. mean it is, a deity complex? does pleasing the boss, make you the boss?
What you are describing is a prophet.

What i was referring to was a messiah, in the Christian tradition. Huggy is Christian (or something like that.

Location hidden

#55473 Jun 25, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Kinsey was a pervert, but that answer was non-responsive
You asked where the classifications and the declassifications came from i.e. were they Psychiatrists?

I provided you an answer as to the history. He was not a shrink.

Your issue if you didnt like the fact I answered your question
Voluntarist

United States

#55474 Jun 25, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You asked where the classifications and the declassifications came from i.e. were they Psychiatrists?
I provided you an answer as to the history. He was not a shrink.
Your issue if you didnt like the fact I answered your question
you are a real idiot douchbag

Kinsey's contribution to dsm-IV ?
former res

Cheshire, CT

#55475 Jun 25, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Kind of like delusional thinking that government is there to protect you.
I feel safer in NYC and even Stamford knowing there are cops around.

I do believe our military will defend us against any foreign attacks.

I also believe the courts will generally protect my rights as spelled out in the law.

Am I crazy?
former res

Cheshire, CT

#55476 Jun 25, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe those that actually have a conscience.
Cops and doctors (esp psychiatrists) are in the position of almost playing god. Getting dumped on all the time.

You have to listen to and take all this crap and you can't really act out or express yourself honestly. You swallow a lot crap.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#55477 Jun 25, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
These are the type of experts that you refer to.
Only a fool stops learning and revising his opinion.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#55478 Jun 25, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Former is not my adversary, I am just bruising him.
And you said no rough stuff. Baxtard!

Location hidden

#55479 Jun 25, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a real idiot douchbag
Kinsey's contribution to dsm-IV ?
His contribution was to the evolution and refinement of how scientists view gender attraction.

This is getting old. I posted the article. That is relevant to your original question. Read the daam thing.

I dont waste time here going round and round on your personal political issues.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#55480 Jun 25, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
What you are describing is a prophet.
What i was referring to was a messiah, in the Christian tradition. Huggy is Christian (or something like that.
rabbee: whether true or false, all on earth are prophets at least at some point in time. a messiah can be as little as, somebodies hero. and people who want to emulate their hero, does not make it a messiah complex. the word christian, is like say we are trying to emulate our savior. that is not enough evidence, to call it a messiah complex.

i did not let, my hair and beard grow. because i just, felt like it. something happened, in my life to cause it. even if none of you can accept it, that i have seen and spoke with G-D. and i was so totally impressed, that i want to be like G-D.

that does not give me a deity complex, with just trying to be like my HERO. G-D is my ONE True Love, and if the world does not like it. they can all, stay here in hell and go deeper too. even if there is not one, to truly love me here in TheTorah today. G-D, does.

but i can only go so far with that, because i am only The-His-Male-Child. since G-D claimed to have, taken my girly side away. half way to paradise, is not actually paradise. without the holy woman, there is no way to make it there. and if G-D, can deliver me with the perfect mate, it's G-D'S fault not mine. since it obviously is not going to be this worlds grandmother, and all of the her forever grandbrats.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#55481 Jun 25, 2013
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel safer in NYC and even Stamford knowing there are cops around.
I do believe our military will defend us against any foreign attacks.
I also believe the courts will generally protect my rights as spelled out in the law.
Am I crazy?
rabbee: no amount of police, military, or courts, can replace a blessing from G-D. nor can they prevent, a curse from G-D. since all your kings horses, and all of your kings men, cannot protect you without G-D blessing it so.

no police, military, or court can defeat me without G-D'S say so. nobody but G-D, can change my life story here in TheTorah. we cannot change the destiny, of the cursed or the blessed. all we can do, is encourage the cursed to repent! so G-D can change their destiny to more favorable.

i don't need, police or an army to defeat those, who have already defeated themselves against G-D here in TheTorah. when even the jews in ysrael, are really busy trying to defeat themselves for not being true to G-D, here in TheTorah. you all do not need any enemies to defeat yourselves, your already doing such a wonderful job against G-D yourselves. your not the way, to prevent the diluvium thrice again.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#55482 Jun 25, 2013
Two weeks until I leave for Comic Con!
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#55483 Jun 25, 2013
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a fool stops learning and revising his opinion.
rabbee: and accepting all the antiG-D, opinions and advice and counsel are worth nothing in the end. the whole world will still be almost completely destroyed because of it. and the ark, shall be afloat again.

the best advice and counsel in this world against G-D, is still all eternal genocide.
JOEL

Thane, India

#55484 Jun 25, 2013
Science deals with phenomena, not noumena. The question of origins and most causal mechanisms stay beyond the narrow scope of material sciences and math.
JOEL

Thane, India

#55485 Jun 25, 2013
Kinsey is a joker. Ask him the root causes of sexuality and he'll start making excuses or come up with some silly crass materialistic hypothesis. Of course there exist no genes that define personality traits. Genes account for our physical characteristics. This is only to be expected since genes being bits of chemicals can account for the coding or decoding of physical molecules that account for purely physical traits like bone desnity formation of organs, height, skin color, muscle strength, hair color and so on, while our emotional and psychological traits remain beyond the reach of matter and so one cannot expect mere chemical bits to account for these. Mind-matter are causally related with one impacting the other but to discover the roots of emotional-mental traits one has to enter the realm of the supraphysical fields where the roots of emotions and psychological traits lie, whereas to know the secrets of matter, one has study the properties of matter. I also don't trust this Kinsey's studies on sexual frequency or scale of sexual orientation since these are subjective phenomena with the shrink having no way of knowing if the participants to the survey are telling the truth. So, science remians clueless regarding the question of origins and subtle mechanisms of mind-emotions that exceed matter.
JOEL

Thane, India

#55486 Jun 25, 2013
The so-called scientific method of inquiry and analysis is neither flawless nor is it comprehensive. In fact, in most instances, it's quite questionable. Besides, its scope is limited.
JOEL

Thane, India

#55488 Jun 25, 2013
Kinsey is supposed to have befriended a young boy of 13 or 14 and to test how many times in a day a boy of that age can ejaculate, he aroused the boy and got him to stay with him (Kinsey) for a couple of days. Kinsey repeatedly aroused and masturbated the boy and discovered the boy ejaculated 28 times in 24 hours. He later made this into a universal rule. Pervert. This juicy account should arouse our in-house homos like Frijoles, Rick, Former and Hugh. LOL.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#55489 Jun 25, 2013
Can a system with n bits of information transmute into a system with (n+1) or (n+3) bits of information? Yes, say our foolish macro-evolutionists. LOL.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#55490 Jun 25, 2013
Effect is nothing else but the cause in partial or complete manifestation and so the cause should be at least as great as the effect in terms of information content, otherwise the causal mechanism will malfunction leading to the breakdown of the system. Yeah!!!
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#55491 Jun 25, 2013
Rick,

Is your boyfriend, Frijoles, a good lover?

Does Frijoles kiss and fondle you in full public view or within the privacy of your bedroom?

(smiles)

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#55492 Jun 25, 2013
I'm flattered you would choose me to fantasize over. I don't find that the least bit creepy, really.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Nov 21 savant 40
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Nov 7 Realist 615
Hearing set for teen who allegedly shot father ... (Jan '11) Oct 29 Circe 6
Mimbres area Oct '14 Wherda 2
Grant County Corruption (Apr '10) Oct '14 silly12 6
A Possible Situation? Oct '14 yankeedudell 3
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Oct '14 yankeedudell 47
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match

Pinos Altos People Search