Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 69,541
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
JOEL

Pune, India

#55342 Jun 24, 2013
Ha ha ha ha ha...the Jamaican retard is online posting nonsense.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#55343 Jun 24, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets just say there is a reason why all the Call Centers are in Mumbai and not San Francisco.
rabbee: as easy as finding an aero-space engineer in Houston, after the big layoff. when all you had to do is say, hey waiter.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#55344 Jun 24, 2013
JOEL wrote:
Hugh,
You may love Frijoles siknce you're sexually attracted to him.
Well, that's besides the point.
Anyway, both of you are sailing in same boat as Frijoles and you lack intelligence and are religious fanatics.
This has made me review my earlier opinion about Frijoles.
He's adorable in some ways when he's in a humoros mood but that innate fanaticism, tribalism, bias, injustice and non-intelligence always accompany his fun-loving moods and this is a huge put off that show him in a very poor light.
If I ever were to meet Frijoles in person, I'd have simply wished him well, made small talk and sat aside busying myself with intelligent, non-sectarian and refined people while he cozied up to fellow Zionists and non-intellectuals. He does not exude class, intelligence and fair-mindedness.
You can have him.
1.He is fair-minded provided it has nothing to do with his CULT.

2. I am not attracted to men sexually.

3. I believe that we including Frijoles could have enjoyable fellowship as long as religion is omitted.

4. Based on what he has said about qualifying for Mensa he is no doubt very bright in his neck of the woods/country. However, if a comparison was made with my bloodline he would occupy a special class consisting of ONE at the bottom.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#55345 Jun 24, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
But one of the best religious experiences a man can have is a good crp.
Very true.

But Huggy babbling in one's ear would only diminish the experience.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#55346 Jun 24, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldnt say I am attracted to you per se, but you do seem possessed with following me around, so maybe that would suffice to make your comment valid.
rabbee: you are just sooo tooo lucky, i guess - better you, than me.
JOEL

Pune, India

#55347 Jun 24, 2013
The word origin need not refer to a point in time when the act of creation engineered by an extra-cosmic god took place when nothing existed and so at this point energies, consciousnesses and materials needed to be created from nothing. What is nothing? No one can define nothing. No one can think in terms of nothing. It's logical to assume that the pre-manifestation and post-manifestation phases of the singularity (unmanifest unified field of consciousness-energy) work under causal and conservation laws. So, the word origin could refer to the commencement of a new cycle of manifestation from a state of involution. The involved contents of the cosmic singularity evolves or begins emerging in stages in the manifested spatio-temporal matrix that is aother aspect of the evolution from a state of involution.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#55348 Jun 24, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
and a few years later, after reviewing the SCIENCE, the same group of people updated it to not being a disease.
Wish you could the same to your belief system
HughBe--Finally, keep in mind that HughBe did not originate and attach the label of MENTAL illness to homosexuality, your doctors and scientists did.
I simply accept the label to be correct.

Frijoles---and a few years later, after reviewing the SCIENCE, the same group of people updated it to not being a disease.

HughBe--- define few years. Are you saying that your kind were given inappropriate psychiatric drugs to treat your condition?

Tell me about the peer review that you recently boasted about why did it FAIL?

Frijoles---Wish you could the same to your belief system

HughBe--- My belief system is eternal, it is not rabbinic.
JOEL

Pune, India

#55349 Jun 24, 2013
Existence simply is - it has no beginning and no ending but simply goes through cycles of evolution and involution being driven by inbuilt causal laws.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#55350 Jun 24, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Good. From what you are implying, just because you are dope, that there is still hope for the rest of your sorry island. I would like to believe that too.
HughBe--- I have been teaching you for a long time that large sample sizes of ONE in the context of hundreds of millions is BS but you cannot seem to understand.
Why I am not surprised that you are not impressed? Could it be because you believe that when dealing with a population of hundreds of millions that a sample size of ONE is adequate? YES and that underscores your level.

Frijoles---Good. From what you are implying, just because you are dope, that there is still hope for the rest of your sorry island. I would like to believe that too

HughBe--- Good, there is hope for YOU as your words suggest that you are learning. Note also your description of my country does not make it a reality. What it does is to expose your IGNORANCE among other things.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#55351 Jun 24, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

3. I believe that we including Frijoles could have enjoyable fellowship as long as religion is omitted.

4. Based on what he has said about qualifying for Mensa he is no doubt very bright in his neck of the woods/country. However, if a comparison was made with my bloodline he would occupy a special class consisting of ONE at the bottom.
3. It would have to be a mutual omission, but I have no reason to believe you are a freak of nature like some people here, and therefore no reason not to get along.

4. Honestly, I am not only bright but often a genius.:) HOWEVER< that has NOTHING to do with qualifying for Mensa. My opinion, is that the minimum test scores for eligibility are not that high for the AVERAGE intelligent (i.e. educated) fellow here. I went to high school and college with a lot of ABOVE-Average intelligent people, and their scores were much much higher.

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#55352 Jun 24, 2013
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no problem with honest employment.
As long as you don't bother your clients with your religious
drivel. They are only there to take care of personal business.
HughBe---I am a bathroom attendant....

Former---I have no problem with honest employment.

HughBe--- Working with your displayed lack of understanding I shall say that your original words were ones of contempt for those people so employed.

Now for your first lesson of the day. I did NOT say that I was EMPLOYED as a bathroom attendant. Go learn English and learn to read with understanding.

Former---As long as you don't bother your clients with your religious

HughBe--- I have no such clients, dear. In addition, it seems to me that you view public restrooms as places for socializing. Why?

Certainly you shall not meet females there. So why?

Location hidden

#55353 Jun 24, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe--Finally, keep in mind that HughBe did not originate and attach the label of MENTAL illness to homosexuality, your doctors and scientists did.
I simply accept the label to be correct.
Frijoles---and a few years later, after reviewing the SCIENCE, the same group of people updated it to not being a disease.
HughBe--- define few years. Are you saying that your kind were given inappropriate psychiatric drugs to treat your condition?
Tell me about the peer review that you recently boasted about why did it FAIL?
Frijoles---Wish you could the same to your belief system
HughBe--- My belief system is eternal, it is not rabbinic.
But it didnt fail. Thats why they changed the designations. DOnt you understand how science EVOLVES?

On that subject

Christian ministry that backed ‘gay therapy’ apologizes, shuts down

http://tv.msnbc.com/2013/06/20/christian-mini...

Location hidden

#55354 Jun 24, 2013
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true.
But Huggy babbling in one's ear would only diminish the experience.
Thank you (not) for the visuals....
JOEL

Pune, India

#55355 Jun 24, 2013
MATH QUESTIONS:

1) Prove that the complex cube roots of unity are 1,-1 +(3)^1/2 .i/2 and -1 -(3)^1/2 . i/2. The symbols have their usual meanings. Show all the working steps.

2) a = alpha

If 1, a1, a2,.......a(n-1) are the n roots of unity, then show that:

(1 - a1) x (1 - a2) x (1 - a3).......(1 - a(n-1))= n.

(IIT JEE, 2 marks)

PS: Now, how many A-level students or British undergrads or those with master's level degrees from British universities can correctly solve these ordinary questions? Not even a handful. Anyway.
JOEL

India

#55356 Jun 24, 2013
Nothing cannot be defined nor can it even be conceived. Existence simply is. Existence refers to the reals - consciousness, energy and matter - that form a self-existent unified field whose perpetual movement is from unmanifest to manifest, subtle to gross and involution to evolution (emergence) and vice-versa. LOL.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#55357 Jun 24, 2013
HughBe--- You are correct that being gay is NOT a choice as no one chooses to be mentally ill.

Former--Being gay is as much a mental illness as being straight is.And as much of a choice.

HughBe---Foolish opinion noted. Are you really saying to me that when a man sticks his Dick into a woman's VaGina it is the same as when he sticks it into an orifice of SHiT and stirs it?

Are you saying that sticking your finger into a woman's VagiNa is the same as sticking your finger in a man's ANUS?

Are you totally SICK?

Former--I shouldn't have blamed it on your geography.

HughBe--- 3rd world has nothing to do with geography it is political and in my mind it is racial

Former--Yes, but whether you live there or not depends on YOUR geography.

HughBe--- Geography was not the determinant it was based on ALIGNMENT to the west.

Former---Do you believe the relationship to race is via correlation/association or more or causative relationship?

HughBe--- The relationship to race is in my mind due to both.

Former---Were you created in Jamaica?

HughBe--- No.

Former---Where you conceived? Delivered? Brought into the world?

HughBe--- I have never asked my parents about the place of my conception but I was born in Jamaica.

HughBe--Recall, homosexuality was classified as a PSYCHIATRIC disorder/DISEASE and I believe that the initial classification was and is correct.

Former---I believe that changed over 40 years ago.

HughBe--- But not the disease.(TRUTH NEVER changes as you have said)

Former--So you are again calling homosexuality a disease?

Is it difficult to keep track of your own inconsistencies?

HughBe--- In the first instance, I reminded you of its classification and then described it appropriately in my second post.

Former---Remember, the truth is easier - it never changes.

HughBe--- I want you to sit in a corner and consider your own words.

Former--Is it ok if we evolve and learn as we go?

HughBe--- Only if TRUE.

Former--Any is this up to you and your ancient texts written by men to decide?

HughBe--- As you have said the TRUTH never changes. Was it a LIE when it was classified as a DISEASE?

HughBe--- Evil is NEVER correct....

Former---Calling a black person diseased or a gay person diseased sounds evil to this white man.

HughBe--- And that is why you are who you are. Now, to this BLACK man it does NOT sound that way.

To me a black person is DISEASED if s/he has a disease be it homosexuality or AIDS. The same applies to ALL there are no exceptions in terms of race, religion or nationality.

Former--Why do you say you were not created? Explain please.

HughBe--- Let us start with where you are at. What is creation?
former res

Cheshire, CT

#55358 Jun 24, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Now for your first lesson of the day. I did NOT say that I was EMPLOYED as a bathroom attendant. Go learn English and learn to read with understanding.
Most people would not volunteer to perform bathroom attendant duties for free.

Are you saying you volunteer to hang around in public men's rooms?
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Former---As long as you don't bother your clients with your religious
HughBe--- I have no such clients, dear. In addition, it seems to me that you view public restrooms as places for socializing. Why?
And this "seems to" you based on what?

The same thing your religion is based on?

Perhaps smoke and mirrors?

Show me the words I wrote to make you think this.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#55359 Jun 24, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
3. It would have to be a mutual omission, but I have no reason to believe you are a freak of nature like some people here, and therefore no reason not to get along.
4. Honestly, I am not only bright but often a genius.:) HOWEVER< that has NOTHING to do with qualifying for Mensa. My opinion, is that the minimum test scores for eligibility are not that high for the AVERAGE intelligent (i.e. educated) fellow here. I went to high school and college with a lot of ABOVE-Average intelligent people, and their scores were much much higher.
Frijoles---I have no reason to believe you are a freak of nature like some people here,

HughBe--- Intelligent.

Frijoles--- and therefore no reason not to get along.

HughBe--- Agree and I don't think that you are a hateful person. I think that your are protective because you are misguided.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#55361 Jun 24, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
That used to be true for a short period in the 90s and 2000s, but no longer the case as far as I know.
If you have any data to support your point, I am all ears...but I get the feeling that you are FOS as usual.
Did you have to practice your American English BEFORE they hired you at the center? Or do they provide the coaching after?
rabbee: so your saying, that if they lied to you before. you are willing to accept their lie today, because it fits you own preferred agenda.

and by the way, it was accepted as a mental abberation, in the early 70's. when tomorrow they could again, reverse their decision based in uncertainty.

so do not tell me that any not normal aberration, is not the result of some false mental conditioning. all you need, is some wizard of oz to approve of it.

but no talking wlizard, can replace TheTruth of G-D here in TheTorah. when all this does, is create more hell and death in defiance of G-D.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#55362 Jun 24, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
But it didnt fail. Thats why they changed the designations. DOnt you understand how science EVOLVES?
On that subject
Christian ministry that backed ‘gay therapy’ apologizes, shuts down
http://tv.msnbc.com/2013/06/20/christian-mini...
I see, your science is based on evolution and not on verifiable, replicable and objective things.

It seems to me that it is sheer FAITH.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Possible Situation? 10 hr yankeedudell 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Sep 29 Insect Trust 32
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Sep 22 SALLY 44 46
WNMU students graduate from Police Academy (Jun '10) Sep 20 Really 8
To ban or not to ban - the future of plastic ba... Sep 20 Really 12
Black Range Artist plan plein air show Sep 18 I love the southwest 1
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Sep 7 Tony 608
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match

Pinos Altos Jobs