Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Comments (Page 2,489)

Showing posts 49,761 - 49,780 of68,123
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Singapore -- Home of Hot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

The Phanton Hell Rider wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah Right..lol''
Funny I Like Watching Scienfield..Bt Tht other Slut gt's 2 Go.
I'm going out on a limb here and guessing you weren't overburdened with an excess of education.

Correct?
JOEL

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Leaving for the mock test. It's going to b e tough. Bye.

1) SUNTA: Why do you believe in such scriptural nonsense - that stars serve as missiles to drive away satan?

1) BUNTA: Because my religious book says so.

2) SUNTA: Why do you believe in soul when evidently existence at all levels, universal as well as individual, can be cogently explained exclusively in terms of consciousness, energy and matter?

2) BUNTA: Because my book says so.

3) SUNTA: Why do you believe the silly tales taught by your religious book?

3) BUNTA: Because my religious book says so.

4) SUNTA: How do you know satan exists?

4) BUNTA: Because my religious book says so.

(smiles)
JOEL

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

The barc entrance exam and personal interview thoroughly test the basic concepts and mathematical skills of the candidates . Extremely tricky /penetrating questions are asked from the combined syllabi from grade 11 to master's level, Success at these crucial stages - entrance and interview - catapults the candidates into the embrace of research. I won't be posting after some time and will stay away from topix as my plan unfolds. I'll be bidding goodbye to Topix in the near future. Bye.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Hope you comeback with more SUNTA - BUNTA monologues!!
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

JOEL wrote:
Most phds awarded in us universities in a subject like say engineering go to foreign born students a majority of these being asian. Bye. Have to study. I am taking a mock test that will be administered by an ex-barc scientist. He said the level of difficulty of the questions will be extremely high. I am revising the key concepts and then will move to his residence to take the test.
rabbee: i think you, are all fantasy bs. i have attended two universities, and three colleges. and i have worked in areas of science, engineering, and technology, for most all of my life time. and at no time have i witnessed, your fantasizing version as true. either in the work places, or in the universities and colleges. you! appear, to be all prideful delusional superiority complex bragging.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
How is it that Asians take away the maximum number oif phds in engineering and math - as high as 75% or more - in the US?
Can you even compete with say an Indian or South Korean able high schoooler in math/physics/chem? No way, dunce.
You're too inferior in math, physics and chemistry and for a native speaker your English is below par.
Considering your low level of intelligence and zero aptitude for math, physics and chem, you should have specialized in history, feminism, Hebrew or theology.
ROFL.
My profound apologies

I misspoke

This is what I should of said:

"INDIANS, once they learn to speak English, make the BEST call center employees...."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: must be something wrong, with your math. out of the thousands of other phd's, i have met with. no where near 75% of them, were asian.
Lets just say there is a reason why all the Call Centers are in Mumbai and not San Francisco.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

MUQ wrote:
Hope you comeback with more SUNTA - BUNTA monologues!!
I think I will wait for the movie.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Singapore -- Home of Hot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
My profound apologies
I misspoke
This is what I should of said:
"INDIANS, once they learn to speak English, make the BEST call center employees...."
As someone who has spent a lot of years running just those type of centres ... I can tell you that is not the case.

They actually make incredibly poor centre employees -- but, you can hire four of them for every US-based employee and still save a lot of money.
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
As someone who has spent a lot of years running just those type of centres ... I can tell you that is not the case.
They actually make incredibly poor centre employees -- but, you can hire four of them for every US-based employee and still save a lot of money.
That is why you are hiring them four for every US and STILL save money!!

No doubt US going down the drain. Had it not been for their Arms industry and "twisting" arms of friendly nations, it would be all over.

No problem, Eat McDonald and drink plenty of wine.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt US going down the drain. Had it not been for their Arms industry and "twisting" arms of friendly nations, it would be all over.
No problem, Eat McDonald and drink plenty of wine.
McDonalds growth in the US has been flat over the last 40 years, but its growth internationally has been linear. So perhaps you should watch your McDonalds consumption not us.

As far as wine goes, thanks! Good for the heart.

Its not our arms industry you should worry about. Its our aviation industry. And by the way, those things you hear are not mosquitoes.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Simply because Indians, unlike Americans, poor workers they may be, are at least willing to do such shtty jobs.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
You might call them poor workers, but try to get them off script sometime and God forbid, actually solve a problem.

Thats why I chuckle at Yodas nonsense.

Furthermore, I went to school with plenty of foreign grad students (yes, it was quite a while ago). Understanding that it is impossible to generalize an international phenomena, one thing that impressed me was their work ethic. They put in hours no sane American would bother to do.

However, hours do not compensate for lack of creativity - and often it seemed like a mask for for the fact many simply didnt understand our culture and ways of doing things to get things done - i.e. they NEEDED to put these hours in to survive in our system. Efficiency wise, I was not impressed.
former res

Cheshire, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

HughBe wrote:
HughBe--- You are correct that being gay is NOT a choice as no one chooses to be mentally ill.
Being gay is as much a mental illness as being straight is.
And as much of a choice.
HughBe wrote:
Former--- Experts disagree but it is clearly not a choice, except maybe in prison but then it is not who they are but simply what they are doing at the time. As in "any old port in a storm."
HughBe--- It is clear only to those with an UNCLEAN agenda and desire.
As much as being straight is.
HughBe wrote:
Former---These words were written by men you fool.
HughBe--- Listen well ANUS, do you understand the difference between a scribe and an author? Tell me the difference.
Former--Sure I do. But you have not one shred of evidence these words were dictated by your god almighty or that he ever did or does now exist. You are truly lost.
HughBe --- I am still waiting for the difference.
The explanation is being offered by you, not me.

You have the burden of proof, not me.
HughBe wrote:
Former--I shouldn't have blamed it on your geography.
HughBe--- 3rd world has nothing to do with geography it is political and in my mind it is racial
Yes, but whether you live there or not depends on YOUR geography.

Do you believe the relationship to race is via correlation/association or more or causative relationship?
HughBe wrote:
Former--Is where you were born a choice or an accident of birth?
HughBe--- Intelligent.
Always.
HughBe wrote:
Former---Were you created in Jamaica?
HughBe--- No.
Where you conceived? Delivered? Brought into the world?
HughBe wrote:
HughBe--Recall, homosexuality was classified as a PSYCHIATRIC disorder/DISEASE and I believe that the initial classification was and is correct.
Former---I believe that changed over 40 years ago.
HughBe--- But not the disease.
So you are again calling homosexuality a disease?

Is it difficult to keep track of your own inconsistencies?

Remember, the truth is easier - it never changes.
HughBe wrote:
Former--Is it ok if we evolve and learn as we go?
HughBe--- Only if TRUE.
Any is this up to you and your ancient texts written by men to decide?
HughBe wrote:
HughBe--- Evil is NEVER correct....

Calling a black person diseased or a gay person diseased sounds evil to this white man.

ps..Why do you say you were not created? Explain please.
former res

Cheshire, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a bathroom attendant....
I have no problem with honest employment.

As long as you don't bother your clients with your religious
drivel. They are only there to take care of personal business.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

former res wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no problem with honest employment.
As long as you don't bother your clients with your religious
drivel. They are only there to take care of personal business.
But one of the best religious experiences a man can have is a good crp.
JOEL

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

FRIJOLES is neither creative nor logical nor does he have an aptitude for math/science.Had this retard been in India, he'd have stood no chance in the entrances and would have ended up a rabbi, a Hebrew teacher or a mohel (given his attraction to dicks). An average Asian high schooler can easily outwit this Zionist idiot in math and science. In the US, it's possible for a substandard student to gain entry to grad school and complete a doc but not in asia. Besides, the grad schools in the US are becoming increasingly dominated by foreign born students mainly asians who take away most of the phds in engineering and math. So, given the low intellectual standards of Frijoles, it's certain this mathematicall y and scientifically challenged dunce studied at a third rate college where low academic standards prevail. I laugh at this retard and homo - Frijoles. LMAO.
JOEL

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Today's mock test was difficult.I did pretty well but missed out on certain questions for lack of time. The test lasted 3 hours and was corrected by this ex-barc scientist thereafter. The next hour or so was spent understanding key concepts explained by him.
JOEL

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

HUGH,

I will post an ordinary question on the cube roots of unity followed by a rather challenging application question of the IIT JEE level. The barc level of questions includes the level of difficulty of the IIT JEE/Math Olympiad and goes beyond and the range of topics of the barc entrance to doctorate programs expectedly covers the syllabi of grades 11 to the master's level. Let's discover the depth of your British A level education. You couldn't solve that 5 seconds simple question concerning the greased pole. Shame.
HughBe

Spanish Town, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

JOEL wrote:
No, Hugh, I'm not bringing in ex-master's assertion nor my own yogic experiences when referring to the afterlife. Objectively speaking, it's obvious that when the indwelling consciousness-energy exits the body leading to a condition called death, it's only logical to assume that the disembodied consciousness and energy are not destroyed in keeping with the principle of conservation and if we bring in causation as a logical necessity then it's easy to understand that the disembodied consciousness and energy survive the death of the body and that in the disembodied state they vibrate at their respective frequencies that're largely determined by the psychological, emotional and physical tendencies of the same (consciousness and energy) when they were embodied. Now, what those experiences of the disembodied consciousness and energy are have to be experienced but religious explanations of the afterlife are silly tales with emphasis on physical heavens and physical hells.
Joel---Objectively speaking, it's obvious that when the indwelling consciousness-energy exits the body leading to a condition called death, it's only logical to assume that the disembodied consciousness and energy are not destroyed in keeping with the principle of conservation

Hugh--- Are you really talking about a principle that states that energy cannot be created or destroyed? Yes you are.

Show me the scientific evidence for the ORIGIN of energy.

Finally, it seems to me to be a principle based on FAITH and not on OBJECTIVITY.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 49,761 - 49,780 of68,123
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Pinos Altos Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pinos Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••