Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 69,458
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#55257 Jun 22, 2013
JOEL wrote:
SUNTA: How do you know if Adam and Eve existed?
BUNTA: Because my religious book says so.
LOL.
rabbee: because here are we actually again, in always TheTorah. i know this is true, because G-D did actually come and tell me about the woman thingy again. and this is the near end of the sixth day of G-D, again in always TheTorah.

and i saw G-D even before i saw, TheBook about us all here in IT again. so i can confirm, the actual accuracy and precision of being here in TheTorah again. even if you all deny, your grandmother and grandfather all here in IT again.

and it is not G-D, that is making the mistakes here in TheTorah. but it is all of you, making the same old mistake of not being here in IT again. as foolishly, you are all making the same genocidal mistakes, and naturally expecting different than diluvium results.

there is only about sixty years left, before G-D departs again for the day of rest. may you all make your peace, with G-D here in TheTorah before then.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#55258 Jun 22, 2013
JOEL wrote:
The proofs and logic favor the rationalistic assertions!
rabbee: proof from the antiG-D bias, of the village idiot you all choose listen to.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#55259 Jun 22, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not about what or whom you trust, but about the method to use.
Multiple, indipendent and unrelated sources saying the same thing is a good point.
Sometimes you can read many articles say something on a matter but almost all give different results. Then, IMO you should look at the one who made the affermation and gave something to support it, i.e. evidence(s).
rabbee: well you can all choose to disbelieve in G-D, here in TheTorah again. but your going to get, the same old hell from G-D for it.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#55260 Jun 22, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
Shavua Tov
Beliver: I don't give a fetid dingo's kidney if you do or do not believe in G-d. Why is it so important to YOU that I don't believe?
Rationalist: Because, I'm so insecure in my opinion that I don't feel comfortable unless everyone around me believes the same. Group-Think makes me feel less vulnerable in my opinions.
I know Jews are not usually guilty of this, but in my day to day experiences, it is usually the believer(typically the prostylitizing type) that exhibits the issues that you are projecting onto the strawman rationalist. I suspect that, like you, most atheists (barring the few activist types) just want to be left alone and not preached to. Wouldn't you agree?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#55261 Jun 22, 2013
COR, the brainless pseudo-intellectual, is online posting garbage as usual. LOL.
JOEL

India

#55262 Jun 22, 2013
SUNTA: Why do you say there's an afterlife?

(smiles)
JOEL

India

#55263 Jun 22, 2013
I was posting stuff on mind-matter and energy-matter and causation on the allah thread. taking time out to rest. Have to study at least 12 hours on sunday - today. It's almost 3 am here.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#55264 Jun 22, 2013
JOEL wrote:
I was posting stuff on mind-matter and energy-matter and causation on the allah thread. taking time out to rest. Have to study at least 12 hours on sunday - today. It's almost 3 am here.
rabbee: well we are not really as interested, in your religious studies as you are. you could spend 24/7, and we would not mind. contrary to your, the popular belief. we are more than capable of getting along, religiously without you.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#55265 Jun 22, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Slaves running from their masters was ince considered a mental illness, isnt it all just a farce?
I am sorry you will have to be more specific as to what "all" is.(I am not naturally tuned in to the same frequencies as you.)

Location hidden

#55266 Jun 22, 2013
JOEL wrote:
SUNTA: Why do you say there's an afterlife?
(smiles)
Another poke at Hughbe, I see.

Location hidden

#55267 Jun 22, 2013
JOEL wrote:
3) RATIONALIST: Why do you take a day off each week to pray to your God?
3) BELIEVER: My religious book says so.
Another poke at the Christians, I see.

Location hidden

#55268 Jun 22, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
Shavua Tov
Beliver: I don't give a fetid dingo's kidney if you do or do not believe in G-d. Why is it so important to YOU that I don't believe?
Rationalist: Because, I'm so insecure in my opinion that I don't feel comfortable unless everyone around me believes the same. Group-Think makes me feel less vulnerable in my opinions.
Happy Full Moon!

I am not convinced that this is the most burning of issues. Most of the vocal atheists I know (here in the U.S.) appear to responding to the provocations of the Christian right.

I just read an article discussing how North Carolina state legislature last year outlawed the use of scientific models by the State to measure sea level change. With denial like that, do you actually blame atheists or other people from pushing back?

Location hidden

#55269 Jun 22, 2013
NC Considers Making Sea Level Rise Illegal

http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/plugged-i...
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#55270 Jun 22, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy Full Moon!
I am not convinced that this is the most burning of issues. Most of the vocal atheists I know (here in the U.S.) appear to responding to the provocations of the Christian right.
I just read an article discussing how North Carolina state legislature last year outlawed the use of scientific models by the State to measure sea level change. With denial like that, do you actually blame atheists or other people from pushing back?
rabbee: did not know it requires, scientific modeling to use a yard stick or notches? when you can see that rock, it means is low tide. if it were to change, you would not see it any more. don't need scientific modeling, to replace a more valuable and reliable rock like that. and i have more than one rock, for an emergency back up system.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#55271 Jun 22, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
rabbee: continue to tick off G-D, and i can assure you that the present sea level rising is the least of your lack of security worries.

Location hidden

#55272 Jun 22, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: continue to tick off G-D, and i can assure you that the present sea level rising is the least of your lack of security worries.
But I like ticks.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#55273 Jun 22, 2013
JOEL wrote:
SUNTA: How do you know if Adam and Eve existed?
LOL.
We know Adam and Eve are real and the incident in the garden of Eden really happened because of its re enactment 29 1/2 years ago. This was a tremendous sign and wonder and God proved she is the first and by her presence today, is also the last.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#55274 Jun 22, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>I know Jews are not usually guilty of this, but in my day to day experiences, it is usually the believer(typically the prostylitizing type) that exhibits the issues that you are projecting onto the strawman rationalist. I suspect that, like you, most atheists (barring the few activist types) just want to be left alone and not preached to. Wouldn't you agree?
As a Jew, I've encountered enough missionaries in my life (religious and atheist) to choke a horse. In fact, one incident with a missionary did lead to the death of a small pony but that's another story.

What I find ironic here is that his missionary zeal is focused on Jews. The only of the world's major faiths that doesn't care in what he believes.

In fact, that the missionary and I believe differently is a constant source of joy and comfort to me.

If we did agree it would cause me to reexamine my beliefs.

Location hidden

#55275 Jun 22, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>We know Adam and Eve are real and the incident in the garden of Eden really happened because of its re enactment 29 1/2 years ago. This was a tremendous sign and wonder and God proved she is the first and by her presence today, is also the last.
I only have one question about the 're-enactment'. Was Eve hot.

Or did she look more like Australopithecus?

Location hidden

#55276 Jun 22, 2013
Frijoles wrote:

Would the law be retroactive? Because Sea Levels have been rising for the last 50,000 years and I would hate to see the courts tied up with all those preciousness prosecutions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) 11 hr Insect Trust 32
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Sep 22 SALLY 44 46
WNMU students graduate from Police Academy (Jun '10) Sep 20 Really 8
To ban or not to ban - the future of plastic ba... Sep 20 Really 12
Black Range Artist plan plein air show Sep 18 I love the southwest 1
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Sep 7 Tony 608
Mimbres Valley woman still missing Sep 5 Raquel Placencio 7

Pinos Altos Jobs

Pinos Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE