Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,266
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#55202 Jun 20, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
Wow. I didnt think Yoda could go more than a day without a revelation.
What is your understanding of the word ethnic.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#55203 Jun 20, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: it is the main cult, from which all the beatniks, hipnicks, jazzniks, bopniks, bugniks, jewnicks, christnicks and other splinter adam and evenick cults come from.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#55204 Jun 20, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
The answer is 42.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#55205 Jun 20, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Like if an ordinary and adult person expresses his thoughts about politic, literature, science, math, religion etc, but in the other side there are 11-15 years kids acting like if they are adults. That person would find their thoughts to be childish, poor, pathetic and low in reasoning for the most parts.
The same feelings that person has talking with them kids are more or less the same of a Mensa talking with ordinary people.
Well, in that case, I'm all for them keeping to themselves.

Many would be considered socially awkward anyway so they would probably want to be among their own kind - the socially inept.

You could be their leader.

Would you like that?
former res

Cheshire, CT

#55206 Jun 20, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said I don't trust Wikipedia. The issue was another thing.
The footnoted and sourced are needed just to know whether or not that particular sentence is genuine. But the source doesn't assure you the sentence is true.
And this is valid not just for Wikipedia but to all encyclopedias and books.
So what and whom do you trust?

Multiple sources is the way to go IMHO.

What say you?
former res

Cheshire, CT

#55207 Jun 20, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You crack me up
You REALLY think that Mensa people are more sophisticated?
Hint- FR, COR and I all qualify to be members. And I suspect so does Rick Moss.
You forgot Huggybear.

Or maybe not

:)
former res

Cheshire, CT

#55208 Jun 20, 2013
HughBe wrote:
HughBe--- No doubt in your world it is like you being WHITE. In my world there is a difference between you being white which is a function of GENES while your homosexual ways have nothing to do GENES. Instead it has to do with a CORRUPTED mind.
That sounds ugly and hateful. Is that they way you are?

I never said it had to do with genes but it might. Experts disagree but it is clearly not a choice, except maybe in prison but then it is not who they are but simply what they are doing at the time. As in "any old port in a storm."
HughBe wrote:
Former---Do not believe everything your preacher and
your "sacred" texts tell you.
HughBe--- What a flocking idiotic question. I don't esteem the opinion of any man. On the other hand I believe every God Almighty thing in the Tanach and the NT.
These words were written by men you fool.
HughBe wrote:
HughBe--- Some will say that you were and are a mistake but be comforted God did not make you.
Former---God did not make man?
HughBe--- God did not make YOU. God made a man.
What does this mean?
HughBe wrote:
Former---I am speaking of the specific sins of gay people.
HughBe--- Every sin is a sin. The sin of homosexuality SHALL always be a sin. Your fellows can call it acts of righteousness if they want to but it shall always be a sin.
Judgmental, small-minded words from a 3rd world idiot.

All due respect of course.
HughBe wrote:
Former---Gay people do not make the choice to be gay.
HughBe--- Prove your LIE. Cite the scientific evidence that says that homosexuality is traced to a gene. Have you ever heard about diabetes? Can it be traced to genes?
Homosexuality is not a disease anymore than heterosexuality is.

Dummy.
HughBe wrote:
Former---The same god who created you, correct?
HughBe--- No god created me.
Former--Again, do you not believe that god created man?
HughBe--- NO
You said above that he did.

If not, who did. Your mom?

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#55209 Jun 20, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
The answer is 42.
Yes, but what is the question?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#55210 Jun 20, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
The answer is 42.
HughBe ---what is your understanding of the word ethnic.

Frijoles---The answer is 42.

HughBe---I thought it was 24
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#55211 Jun 20, 2013
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot Huggybear.
Or maybe not
:)
Frijoles---You crack me up

Former---You forgot Huggybear.

Or maybe not

HughBe--- Correct, Former. He is speaking about the lower stream of Mensa. Keep in mind that when you look up you are able to see me in the higher/top stream.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#55212 Jun 20, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well one of you, is dyslexic.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#55213 Jun 20, 2013
HughBe--- No doubt in your world it is like you being WHITE. In my world there is a difference between you being white which is a function of GENES while your homosexual ways have nothing to do GENES. Instead it has to do with a CORRUPTED mind.

Former---That sounds ugly and hateful. Is that they way you are?

HughBe--- Strange comment. I find nothing UGLY with being white and NO, I am not white.

Former---I never said it had to do with genes but it might.

HughBe--- So what is your flocking point? Being white is not a choice it is determined by GENES. Any form of sex has to do with choice unless you are a PSYCHOTIC.

Former--- Experts disagree but it is clearly not a choice, except maybe in prison but then it is not who they are but simply what they are doing at the time. As in "any old port in a storm."

HughBe--- It is clear only to those with an UNCLEAN agenda and desire.

Former---Do not believe everything your preacher and
your "sacred" texts tell you.

HughBe--- What a flocking idiotic question. I don't esteem the opinion of any man. On the other hand I believe every God Almighty thing in the Tanach and the NT.

Former---These words were written by men you fool.

HughBe--- Listen well ANUS, do you understand the difference between a scribe and an author? Tell me the difference.

HughBe--- Some will say that you were and are a mistake but be comforted God did not make you.

Former---God did not make man?

HughBe--- God did not make YOU. God made a man.

Former---What does this mean?

HughBe--- Please identify the words that are giving you a challenge.

Former---I am speaking of the specific sins of gay people.

HughBe--- Every sin is a sin. The sin of homosexuality SHALL always be a sin. Your fellows can call it acts of righteousness if they want to but it shall always be a sin.

Former---Judgmental, small-minded words from a 3rd world idiot.

HughBe--- My guess is that it makes you feel superior to call me 3rd world. In my mind there is one world and there are Flockers like you everywhere. On the other hand, if you were not as STUPID you would have known that even in your neck of the hole there are people who share my views. So 3rd world is irrelevant.

By the way, no man-made classification that is used and or created by those who desire to elevate themselves above their true lesser state is meaningful to me e.g. 3 rd world and 1st world.

Former---Gay people do not make the choice to be gay.

HughBe--- Prove your LIE. Cite the scientific evidence that says that homosexuality is traced to a gene. Have you ever heard about diabetes? Can it be traced to genes?

Former--Homosexuality is not a disease anymore than heterosexuality is.
Dummy.

HughBe--- Speaking about DUMMY. The language is above your head. I did not call homosexuality a disease. I have been speaking about things that are determined by genes e.g. RACE/white and this is NOT a disease. I then spoke about diabetes to underscore the role of genes.

Recall, homosexuality was classified as a PSYCHIATRIC disorder/DISEASE and I believe that the initial classification was and is correct.

Former---The same god who created you, correct?

HughBe--- No god created me.

Former--Again, do you not believe that god created man?

HughBe--- NO

Former--You said above that he did.

HughBe--- Are you a native speaker of French?

Former---If not, who did. Your mom?

HughBe--- I was not created.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#55214 Jun 20, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well one of you, is dyslexic.

Rabbee: well one of you, is dyslexic.

HughBe--- As you know he has a nasty habit of going backwards.

Location hidden

#55215 Jun 21, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but what is the question?
Didn't you ever read Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy?
former res

Cheshire, CT

#55216 Jun 21, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles---You crack me up
Former---You forgot Huggybear.
Or maybe not
HughBe--- Correct, Former. He is speaking about the lower stream of Mensa. Keep in mind that when you look up you are able to see me in the higher/top stream.
If you are speaking of the streams of the Mensa members, perhaps you are the bathroom attendant at the Mensa clubhouse.

I'm ready for a clean towel now and a little splash of Old Spice please. Thank you.

Location hidden

#55217 Jun 21, 2013
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrases_from_The... 's_Guide_to_the_Galaxy#Answer_ to_the_Ultimate_Question_of_Li fe.2C_the_Universe.2C_and_Ever ything_.2842.29

Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything (42)[edit]

The Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, The Universe, and Everything.

In the first novel and radio series, a group of hyper-intelligent pan-dimensional beings demand to learn the Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, The Universe, and Everything from the supercomputer, Deep Thought, specially built for this purpose. It takes Deep Thought 7˝ million years to compute and check the answer, which turns out to be 42.

Deep Thought points out that the answer seems meaningless because the beings who instructed it never actually knew what the Question was.

When asked to produce The Ultimate Question, Deep Thought says that it cannot; however, it can help to design an even more powerful computer that can.

This new computer will incorporate living beings into the "computational matrix" and will run for ten million years. It is revealed as being the planet Earth, with its pan-dimensional creators assuming the form of mice to observe its running. The process is hindered after eight million years by the unexpected arrival on Earth of the Golgafrinchans and then is ruined completely, five minutes before completion, when the Earth is destroyed by the Vogons to make way for a new Hyperspace Bypass.

In The Restaurant at the End of the Universe, this is revealed to have been a ruse: the Vogons had been hired to destroy the Earth by a consortium of psychiatrists, led by Gag Halfrunt, who feared for the loss of their careers when the meaning of life became known.[1]

Lacking a real question, the mice decide not to go through the whole thing again and settle for the out-of-thin-air suggestion "How many roads must a man walk down?" from Bob Dylan's song "Blowin' in the Wind".

At the end of the radio series, the television series and the novel The Restaurant at the End of the Universe, Arthur Dent, having escaped the Earth's destruction, potentially has some of the computational matrix in his brain. He attempts to discover The Ultimate Question by extracting it from his brainwave patterns, as abusively[2] suggested by Ford Prefect, when a Scrabble-playing caveman spells out forty two. Arthur pulls random letters from a bag, but only gets the sentence "What do you get if you multiply six by nine?"

"Six by nine. Forty two."
"That's it. That's all there is."

"I always thought something was fundamentally wrong with the universe"[1]

Six times nine is actually fifty-four. The program on the "Earth computer" should have run correctly, but the unexpected arrival of the Golgafrinchans on prehistoric Earth caused input errors into the system—computing (because of the garbage in, garbage out rule) the wrong question—the question in Arthur's subconscious being invalid all along.[1]
former res

Cheshire, CT

#55218 Jun 21, 2013
HughBe wrote:
Huggy - Instead it [gayness] has to do with a CORRUPTED mind.
Former---That sounds ugly and hateful. Is that they way you are?
HughBe--- Strange comment. I find nothing UGLY with being white and NO, I am not white.
I was obviously referring to the "corrupted mind" comment.

You do enjoy your silly games, much like a child.
HughBe wrote:
Former---I never said it had to do with genes but it might.
HughBe--- So what is your flocking point? Being white is not a choice it is determined by GENES. Any form of sex has to do with choice unless you are a PSYCHOTIC.
Psychosis is detachment from reality which is the definition of one who thinks being gay is a choice when clearly (like being straight) it is not. So that makes you psychotic.
HughBe wrote:
Former--- Experts disagree but it is clearly not a choice, except maybe in prison but then it is not who they are but simply what they are doing at the time. As in "any old port in a storm."
HughBe--- It is clear only to those with an UNCLEAN agenda and desire.
It is clear to anyone with brain who does their own thinking and doesn't accept words, rules, laws, truths written by old men thousands of years ago.
HughBe wrote:
Former---These words were written by men you fool.
HughBe--- Listen well ANUS, do you understand the difference between a scribe and an author? Tell me the difference.
Sure I do. But you have not one shred of evidence these words were dictated by your god almighty or that he ever did or does now exist. You are truly lost.
HughBe wrote:
Former---Judgmental, small-minded words from a 3rd world idiot.
HughBe--- My guess is that it makes you feel superior to call me 3rd world. In my mind there is one world and there are Flockers like you everywhere. On the other hand, if you were not as STUPID you would have known that even in your neck of the hole there are people who share my views. So 3rd world is irrelevant.
You are correct. Idiots can live anywhere.

I shouldn't have blamed it on your geography.

Is where you were born a choice or an accident of birth?

Were you created in Jamaica?
HughBe wrote:
HughBe--- Speaking about DUMMY. The language is above your head. I did not call homosexuality a disease. I have been speaking about things that are determined by genes e.g. RACE/white and this is NOT a disease. I then spoke about diabetes to underscore the role of genes.
Oh, ok. It sure sound like you were comparing homosexuality with a disease. I stand corrected.
HughBe wrote:
Recall, homosexuality was classified as a PSYCHIATRIC disorder/DISEASE and I believe that the initial classification was and is correct.
I believe that changed over 40 years ago.

Is it ok if we evolve and learn as we go?

We also used to burn witches and hang black people from trees.

Was that also correct?
HughBe wrote:
Former---If not, who did. Your mom?
HughBe--- I was not created.
You did not exist one day and then you did.

You were created.

Why do you play games? What is your point?

Do you even know?

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#55219 Jun 21, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you ever read Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy?
They made the movie in to a BOOK?!

Location hidden

#55220 Jun 21, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
They made the movie in to a BOOK?!
Next thing we know they are going permit dancing as well.

Location hidden

#55221 Jun 21, 2013
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are speaking of the streams of the Mensa members, perhaps you are the bathroom attendant at the Mensa clubhouse.
I'm ready for a clean towel now and a little splash of Old Spice please. Thank you.
I dont think Huggy would qualify (yet) since he would have to take the American exams. His educational system is based on the British exam model.

I wonder if they have a "special" Mensa just for "special" Jamaicans.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you have VERIZON and you didn't have service... Dec 13 yankeedudell 2
Experience Victorian Christmas tonight at Silve... (Dec '09) Dec 9 billie 4
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Dec 9 MSGT Don 49
* the Silver City Daily Press * Dec 9 billie 1
Getting into the spirit of Christmas, a look at... Dec 9 billie 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Dec 7 Insect Trust 44
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Nov '14 Realist 615
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pinos Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pinos Altos News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pinos Altos

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:06 pm PST

Bleacher Report12:06PM