Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 20 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

JOEL

Mumbai, India

#55167 Jun 18, 2013
Ya Ma.

(smiles)
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#55168 Jun 18, 2013
Hey Sister Hugh,

Where the fu-ck are you?

Strapping on your bra or preaching biblical shit about the exploits of your lord god of abraham to cruffs in Jam?

Cruff, you've failed to correctly answer a single elementary question posed to you.

(grins)

(smiles)
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#55169 Jun 18, 2013
Simpson's 1/3 rule:

Integral (b,a) ydx = h/3[(yo + yn)+ 4(y1 + y3 + y5 +........+yn-1)+ 2(y2 + y4 + y6+.........yn-2)]

LOL.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#55170 Jun 18, 2013
NOTES ALONG THE WAY:

1) LIFE is a specific frequency of vibration of the consciousness-energy field acting in matter.

2) DEATH is a property of energy-matter that under normal circumstances arises due to wear and tear, decomposition and diseases. Relative immunity to these adverse conditions would depend on genetic capacity and lifestyle. The total breakdown of the body (death) results in organ failure and the subsequent escape of the embodied consciousness-energy content into the universal force fields. The moot question is this - like everything in nature, does the disembodied consciousness-energy get recycled? How logical is this question?
yehoshooah adam

Anonymous Proxy

#55171 Jun 18, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I would love to try to calculate the slope of that function, but I have to admit my substandard education never prepared me to use imaginary numbers into that type of mathematical problem.
rabbee: just dial j, for the j-operators rotary club help.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#55172 Jun 18, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm starting to wonder if Joel is just a really bored call center employee with an overactive imagination.
Sometimes I wonder if he is a woman.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#55173 Jun 18, 2013
JOEL wrote:
Simpson's 1/3 rule:
Integral (b,a) ydx = h/3[(yo + yn)+ 4(y1 + y3 + y5 +........+yn-1)+ 2(y2 + y4 + y6+.........yn-2)]
LOL.
Yes, I can cut and paste from Wikipedia too!
yehoshooah adam

Anonymous Proxy

#55174 Jun 18, 2013
badbob wrote:
if you search for god in your heart and mind. he will give you direction as to how to live your life.
rabbee: if you search for G-D, in your own heart. it's probably just, only you in there. searching for G-D with your heart, is another matter.
yehoshooah adam

Anonymous Proxy

#55175 Jun 18, 2013
JOEL wrote:
Frijoles has a doc in science? LOl. Dunce. He's a mathematically and scientifically challenged dunce! Shame. Even a high schooler from India would know more than this fool in math, physics and chem. LMAO.
rabbee: yeah, in another twenty to thirty years. you'll wonder why you studied all that crap, instead of just taking up kodachrome. like the constipated mathmatition, who learned how to figure it out with a pencil.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#55177 Jun 18, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of "proof", wasnt the world supposed to end by now?
rabbee: anything over 100 proof, is acceptable. with 200 proof, being the maximum proof.
yehoshooah adam

Anonymous Proxy

#55178 Jun 18, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
Imagine the singularity of insecurity that must exist to feel the need to constantly proclaim your wisdom to complete strangers.
It is an insecurity so massive that not even sanity can escape its gravity.
And, to stay consistent with current thinking, it must inversely proportionate to the mass of the genitalia.
rabbee: well yeah! singularities, really do suck. whether a vacuum or singularity, they still all suck.
yehoshooah adam

Anonymous Proxy

#55179 Jun 18, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
Like many of nature's wonders -- perhaps it's better left unexamined. Simply be in awe of its enormity.
rabbee: hang! on slopey - slopey hang on?
yehoshooah adam

Anonymous Proxy

#55180 Jun 18, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>Which is why we are glad that you rather than us live in Kentucky.
rabbee: shoun't that be prou-nownced kaain-tuckey? kind of hard to type, with a drawl.
yehoshooah adam

Anonymous Proxy

#55181 Jun 18, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
Yes, India, suppliers of innovation - on the leading edge of tech!
----
http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Asia-South-Cen...
India to send world's last telegram. Stop.
Once a staple of authoritative communication across the Indian subcontinent, the telegram has lost too much ground to smartphones.
rabbee: no more dot-duh-duh-dot com?
yehoshooah adam

Anonymous Proxy

#55182 Jun 18, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm starting to wonder if Joel is just a really bored call center employee with an overactive imagination.
rabbee: or a telegraph operator, in need of a job soon?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#55183 Jun 18, 2013
JOEL wrote:
Hey Sister Hugh,
Where the fu-ck are you?
Strapping on your bra or preaching biblical shit about the exploits of your lord god of abraham to cruffs in Jam?
Cruff, you've failed to correctly answer a single elementary question posed to you.
(grins)
(smiles)
Hail Cruffier, explain the failure that you have imagined and give logic.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#55184 Jun 18, 2013
JOEL wrote:
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, dunces. LOL. Back to study. Just for a short time.
Joel---A veggie is plucked off a TREE without killing the tree/plant itself and another bathch of veggies grow in place of the plucked ones.

Joel--- ha ha.. DUNCES.

Hugh--- How are your Lettuce TREES and BROCCOLI trees etc?
JOEL

India

#55185 Jun 18, 2013
THE MOOT QUESTION:

1) The integral yoga has put me in direct touch with my psychic that retains the memories of past births and via this medium I could perceive several of my past births in the Middle East (namely the region comprising parts of present day Israel), India and in France.

2) All this is highly subjective.

3) The moot question is this: like everything in nature, does the disembodied individualized consciousness-energy get recycled? Or does the disembodied consciousness-energy scatter in the universal force fields? Or do parts of the disembodied consciousness-energy merge with the individualized consciousness-energy fields of living being in keeping with the law of affinity? Or does the disembodied consciousness-energy simply enter a state of static equilibrium? Which alternative is the most logical and/or which is supported by inferential proof?
JOEL

India

#55186 Jun 18, 2013
THE TRUE I:

The psychic is the consciousness-energy that organizes/supports the overlying instrumental parts of the mind, emotion-vital and physical. It stays in the background in the force field corresponding to the cardiac center in the middle of the chest. Only during the yogic experiences does it effulge and come to the forefront to dominate the being via psychichization. The activated psychic connects one with the universal force fields of consciousness-energy. The psychic consciousness-energy is perceived through the yogic vision as an oval, thumb-sized formation of consciousness-energy lodged in matter (body). Death occurs when the physical energies with a little of the animating consciousness-energy called the life-force leaves the body, while for 7 days after death, the larger part of the life-force and the whole mind consciousness-energy with the inlying psychic remain within the force fields of the corpse. On the 7th day, the psychic with its overlying vibrations of the mental and larger residual part of the life-force exit the body and merge with the universal force fields. This is the time when the body is truly emptied of all its indwelling consciousnesses and energies and now the body is free to disintegrate into the earth elements under the action of bacteria, worms and chemical reactions with the enveloping soil. So, burial as a method of disposal of the dead body is the best. Cremation forces the psychic with the overling mind and life-force layers to quit the body in a highly disarrayed/disorganized state.
JOEL

India

#55187 Jun 18, 2013
Back to study. Busy. Bye.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you know how safe your kids are around trust... 4 hr jbik 3
Federal law enforcement agencies conduct meth s... 11 hr Carnalito loco 1
Review: Custom Steelworks May 1 u know who 1
News Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Apr 13 Tony 617
News Barshaw on suicide watch (Dec '10) Apr 5 yankeedudell 57
News Carlsbad air service provider will not renew co... Apr '15 Tyler King 4
News Hearse from Pinos Altos Hearst Church moved to ... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Lorina 2
More from around the web

Pinos Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]