Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 69,387
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#53516 May 27, 2013
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey CoR, hope all is good!
The only thing new is I'm a fellow nutmegger as of last month.
Good to hear from you.
Excellent. Where did you move to?

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#53517 May 27, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Is it a matter that birds of a feather Flock together?
Yes, the law of matter says that unlike electrostatic charges and unlike magnetic poles attract but a little higher up the scale of existence we see the law of consciousness putting in an appearance with its emphasis on attraction being a case of likes attracting likes except in the sexual department where heterosexuality is concerned.

ROFL.

Location hidden

#53518 May 27, 2013
typo -

France is in decline and the immigrants have made things worse there

Location hidden

#53519 May 27, 2013
COR, the PSEUDO-INTELLECTUAL, is back. He's your typical copy and paste artist who quotes a lot from wiki or from those ordinary text books where matters concerned science are concerned - so unoriginal and so flawed and so incomplete in most ways. It's so easy debunking his missives. It's amusing reading his nonsense and besides he has no style nor a conscience. Typical American filth - low down on intelligence, low down on style, low down on ethics. LOL.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#53520 May 27, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
Hey FR
How do you celebrate Christmas? Do you give presents? Have a tree? Eat a meal with your greater family?
I can answer YES to all of that.

In addition, I've been known to frequent churches as well.

And yet, I'm an atheist.

A secular Christian is one who par takes in Christian traditions for, well, traditions sake, without the underlying belief system, but I suspect Huggy knew that but chose to ignore it as it doesn't jive with his narrative.

Location hidden

#53521 May 27, 2013
I was just wondering where this sewer rat called COR was and here he is online. LOL.

Location hidden

#53522 May 27, 2013
"push comes to shove" - eeeks, what an unoriginal phrase and so middle classish.

Location hidden

#53523 May 27, 2013
Secular could also mean unbiased or equally accepting of all faiths without making distinctions of any kind but usually it means a complete divorce from matters of faith/religion, or in other words it refers to a crass materialistic type.

Location hidden

#53524 May 27, 2013
Now, where's that fanatical dunce? LOL.

Location hidden

#53525 May 27, 2013
For the mathematically challenged dunce who holds a doctorate:

1 + 3 =?

LOL.

Location hidden

#53526 May 27, 2013
WHO IS AN ATHEIST?

While the standard definition of an atheist is one who does not believe in God - yes, the extra-cosmic, anthropomorphic, anthropopathic, creationist deity is pure fiction - from another perspective, an atheist is a crass materialist who believes or who assumes that sentience somehow arose from insentient matter. What a shocking paradox! How naive!

(smiles)

Location hidden

#53527 May 27, 2013
RELIGION:

1) Religion from the Latin "religare" means to bind, to yoke or to unite. Unite with what?- With the unregenerate passions. So, religion is all about the consciousness getting immersed with the play of the lower emotions or the baser passions.

2) Religion is based on unregenerate instincts.

3) Reason is above instincts and so it's superior to religion.

4) Intuition exceeds reason.

5) If the intuition is true, and not a delusion or a hallucination arising from the subconscient, then it is always supported by refined instinct and higher reason from below.

6) The ideal situation would be a perfect harmonization of instinct, reason and intuition for best results.

Location hidden

#53529 May 27, 2013
Religion is 1% psychological fact, 99% crap.

Location hidden

#53530 May 27, 2013
Science is about 15 % materialistic fact, 85% crap

Location hidden

#53531 May 27, 2013
The ideal situation would be a perfect harmonization of instinct, reason and intuition for best results.

Location hidden

#53532 May 27, 2013
A fact need not be a truth.

Location hidden

#53533 May 27, 2013
Au revoir.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#53534 May 27, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I had to chase a 40 lb coyote out of my backyard yesterday after dinner. You remember where I live? Its not exactly wooded. Its urban.
Wow - in PA we had groundhogs, possums, even a fox, of course deer, many deer - and here we had a wild turkey the other day.

Small world. My wife read that we shouldn't feed the wild turkey as they attract coyotes, evidently their only natural predator in these parts.

And if we still had a small dog, coyotes would be a bad thing.(We may get a dog again one day....a toy poodle could make a nice snack for a wild dog)
former res

Cheshire, CT

#53535 May 27, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe--- Are you really saying that Jesus was not born? Prove otherwise.
It is on you to prove he was born and lived and esp that he was the son of your god.

It is not on me to prove a negative.

And, again, your education and thinking come into question.
Voluntarist

United States

#53536 May 27, 2013
Happy memorial day to all let us all take a moment of silence to remember those that made the ultimate sacrifice for all of you to continue your enslavement.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black Range Artist plan plein air show 18 hr I love the southwest 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Wed Insect Trust 30
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Sep 11 FEDUPw-dumb-mean-... 45
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Sep 7 Tony 608
To ban or not to ban - the future of plastic ba... Sep 5 Yes 11
Mimbres Valley woman still missing Sep 5 Raquel Placencio 7
NM Republican Martinez claims NM governor's seat (Nov '10) May '14 kyle richards 232
•••
•••

Pinos Altos Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Pinos Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Pinos Altos News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pinos Altos
•••