Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 70,102
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
former res

Cheshire, CT

#53496 May 27, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
There were some. So instead of removing the hazardous trees, they removed all the trees, including those with no defects, and those that were leaning away from the road, and those whose fall zone was not even near the road. It was a logging operation, not a selective cut. And then the paper published puff piece on how nice a thing they were doing. The Merritt Parkway Conservancy rolled over totally on this one.
All they had to do was remove a selected number of the trees.
That really sxcks. Total overreaction to a few incidents sounds like.

Rt 8 is still a pretty ride. Mountain views etc.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#53497 May 27, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. I had heard they were making a comeback in the area. The wooded area bordering Stamford/Greenwich behind the Subaru dealership off exit 6 appears to be their home base.
The worst I've seen in my area is a fox, but they are fairly docile and scared of humans.
I am only a mile from there. Did someone tell you this?

Our theory is that they are living in the Westover school area.

I am not amused by any of this.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#53498 May 27, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
Frijoles / Former,
How goes it? I see some things never change.
The homophobic, anti-Semitic Jamaican is still playing silly word games.
The conspiracy theorist is still obsessed with the bogey man.
And the former Yogi is still craving attention.
Happy Memorial Day!
Hey CoR, hope all is good!

The only thing new is I'm a fellow nutmegger as of last month.

Good to hear from you.

Location hidden

#53499 May 27, 2013
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Rt 8 is still a pretty ride. Mountain views etc.
I like route 8 a lot. I plan on hiking a bunch in Litchfield and E Hartford via that corridor. Despite the local lore about that valley and all the fun we used to make of the people who lived there when I was a kid (hillbillies of CT).

Been reading a great book on CT geology - "The Face of CT". Did you know that you live in the red soil area of CT?(brownstone valleys with basaltic trap rock ridges, formed back in the days of the dinosaurs (Mesozoic) under a tropical climate - just like the Newark basin in NJ)

Location hidden

#53500 May 27, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles, the moronic DECEIVER---You speak for all 2 Billion Christians? Even the secular Christians,...
HughBe---Compare his IDIOTIC and self-contradicting words below. By the way is this the same fellow who repeatedly sits on this forum and speak for ALL Jews in a RELIGIOUS context? YES.
He speaks as if ALL Jews are religious and he is without excuse but he is a SLAVE to his masters.
Frijoles---Christianity is a FAITH, not a tribe.
Frijoles----Even the SECULAR Christians
HughBe--- I take it that in the RELIGION called Judaism some of its members are SECULAR and some RELIGIOUS.
Everybody knows that such things are mutually exclusive but the Judahites don't know. Pathetic.
There are NO SECULAR Christians. Christianity is a RELIGIOUS system which is the opposite of NON-RELIGIOUS or SECULAR.
Frijoles is just trying his DECEPTION because he wants to push the LIE that Jews cannot be IRRELIGIOUS or SECULAR.
He wants to help his masters to push the LIE that JEWS =RELIGION and it has NEVER meant that. Such is the EVIL of these people.
There are NO secular Christians?

LMAO

What is FR, chopped liver?

You can dish it out but you sure cant take your sht back.

Location hidden

#53501 May 27, 2013
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
I suspect someones brother-in-law got the contract for the tree removal.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#53502 May 27, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO
Frijoles---There are NO secular Christians?
LMAO

HughBe--- Correct. You should stop laughing through your ASS.

Secular=non-religious while Christianity is religious in nature.
The concepts are OPPOSITES, you DECEIVER.

Frijoles---What is FR, chopped liver?

HughBe--- He is a far more honest person than you are and I should add intelligent as well. He does NOT call himself Christian or SECULAR CHRISTIAN. He is not that STUPID.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#53503 May 27, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Former--Too bad. The worst you can hope for is to become a super power one day.
HughBe--- did the US become a super power after the Korean war?
We were always great and could squash you people like a bug.
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Former--If you wish to get "better" at doing something the wrong way, then follow your own advice.
HughBe--- My son, be it good or bad, repetition will lead to perfection of skills. Take the case of crooks they practice over and over to get better at what they do. Were you ignorant of this?
If you are practicing swinging a baseball bat the wrong way, you are hot getting better. You making the incorrect swing more permanent than perfect. dig?
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe--- Correct at the lower level of thinking and reasoning. The evidence that I have gives me FAITH in the unseen.
Slick. The evidence you speak of is of the created not the creator.
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Former---Can we all agree they are made by humans using machines?
HughBe--- Ok but the real principle is that things are MADE. Can we agree that OBJECTS don't make themselves?
To an extent. We don't know about the universe.
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe---When I see the vastness of the universe I see the EVIDENCE of a Maker. I do NOT see the Maker but I see the
HughBe--- Let me use your words to comment. Previously YOU said, "We KNOW who made the car" and now you are accusing me of LIES. Explain to me my source of KNOWLEDGE about the car maker.
I have never READ ABOUT ANY CAR MAKER. WHAT I KNOW ABOUT CARS comes from my personal experience of the driving it plus the experiences of others. In essence I KNOW about the car maker ONLY from the cars/products.
We know the cars are made by humans. We agreed on that, right?

We know nothing about who or what created the universe.
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Former---I know that I know nothing
Socrates
HughBe--- Not totally true but the principle is correct.
You might try admitting it as well.

It would be very refreshing.

For you and us.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#53504 May 27, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO
Provide your private definition of SECULAR.

Location hidden

#53505 May 27, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Provide your private definition of SECULAR.
more word games.

you introed the term first. you define it first.

Location hidden

#53506 May 27, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles---There are NO secular Christians?
LMAO
HughBe--- Correct. You should stop laughing through your ASS.
Secular=non-religious while Christianity is religious in nature.
The concepts are OPPOSITES, you DECEIVER.
Frijoles---What is FR, chopped liver?
HughBe--- He is a far more honest person than you are and I should add intelligent as well. He does NOT call himself Christian or SECULAR CHRISTIAN. He is not that STUPID.
Ask him what he does for Christmas then

Location hidden

#53507 May 27, 2013
Hey FR

How do you celebrate Christmas? Do you give presents? Have a tree? Eat a meal with your greater family?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#53508 May 27, 2013
HughBe--- did the US become a super power after the Korean war?

Former--We were always great and could squash you people like a bug.

HughBe--- I am not a Korean. It seems that YOUR greatness resided more in the mind and this was demonstrated in the war with Korea.

HughBe--- My son, be it good or bad, repetition will lead to perfection of skills. Take the case of crooks they practice over and over to get better at what they do. Were you ignorant of this?

Former---If you are practicing swinging a baseball bat the wrong way, you are hot getting better. You making the incorrect swing more permanent than perfect. dig?

HughBe---What would happen is that you will develop a bad technique but although it is bad or not what is regarded as best practice it could still be effective.

HughBe--- Correct at the lower level of thinking and reasoning. The evidence that I have gives me FAITH in the unseen.

Former---Slick. The evidence you speak of is of the created not the creator.

HughBe--- Correct just like the car I see the car and NOT the maker.

Point is, the EVIDENCE of a maker is there i.e. car.

Former---Can we all agree they are made by humans using machines?

HughBe--- Ok but the real principle is that things are MADE. Can we agree that OBJECTS don't make themselves?

Former--To an extent.

HughBe--- massive progress.

Former---We don't know about the universe.

HughBe--- Use what is known and apply inductive reasoning.

HughBe---When I see the vastness of the universe I see the EVIDENCE of a Maker. I do NOT see the Maker but I see the

HughBe--- Let me use your words to comment. Previously YOU said, "We KNOW who made the car" and now you are accusing me of LIES. Explain to me my source of KNOWLEDGE about the car maker.
I have never READ ABOUT ANY CAR MAKER. WHAT I KNOW ABOUT CARS comes from my personal experience of the driving it plus the experiences of others. In essence I KNOW about the car maker ONLY from the cars/products.

Former--We know the cars are made by humans. We agreed on that, right?

HughBe--- I accept but I don't know. As far as I am concerned cars could be made by Martians. I have no EVIDENCE of the makers.

Former--We know nothing about who or what created the universe.

HughBe--- I KNOW that it is a power greater than humans.

Former---I know that I know nothing

HughBe--- Not totally true but the principle is correct.

Former--might try admitting it as well.

HughBe--- why should I admit to a LIE? I KNOW many things.

Former---It would be very refreshing.

HughBe--- If you truly want to be refreshed embrace my words.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#53509 May 27, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
more word games.
you introed the term first. you define it first.
I have defined it many times. Are you sleeping?

SECULAR= NOT Religious.

YOU define secular and reconcile it to Christianity which YOU call a FAITH.

Explain FAITH.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#53510 May 27, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask him what he does for Christmas then
Former declares himself to be an ATHEIST and by definition he believes in no GOD or god.

Your STUPIDITY and attempted DECEPTION is nauseating.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#53511 May 27, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
Hey FR
How do you celebrate Christmas? Do you give presents? Have a tree? Eat a meal with your greater family?
I eat a meal with my extended family at CHRISTMAS but I do NOT celebrate Christmas. I have NEVER given my children Christmas presents.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#53513 May 27, 2013
GOD OR G-D IS A TEMPORARY FORMATION:

So much for this G-d or God! LOL.

Various beings of the various planes call themselves G-d or God.

God is a temporary formation of consciousness and energy of any plane.

There exist various such typal formations of consciousness and energy on the lower planes of existence and so there exist a variety of typal beings each called God by their respective human followers.

With the dissolution of the universe into its seed elements of consciousness and energy, all the formations, including the formations called God or G-d, get dissolved and disappear as such.

Only the undifferentiated and unified field of consciousness-energy remains and with the energy component entering a state of dormancy in this unified state, only consciousness remains in its manifest form.

ROFL.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#53514 May 27, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I am only a mile from there. Did someone tell you this?
Our theory is that they are living in the Westover school area.
I am not amused by any of this.
There was an article in the paper about it a few months ago. If I recall correctly, you have a pit bull, right? I'm pretty sure he can defend himself (and you) if push comes to shove.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#53515 May 27, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

I love the language and the letters.
French is too complex in the sense that it's not straight forward and at the same time it's a rigid language that does not permit innovation in terms of creation of new twists to words or to grammar rules.

My late mom who had a master's degree in English Lit spoke fluent French and had tremendous style.

France as a holiday destination has lost its appeal....I used to love Paris at one point but no longer.

What strikes me about the French is their clear mental perspicuity ( If I'm not wrong I think France holds the record for receiving the highest number of Field's Medals for mathematics - math happens to be my favorite subject) and great sense of aesthetics.

France is in decline and the immigrants have things worse there. The banlieues are Muslim ghettos - awful sight.

Better stick to Angelina's, Marcovaldo and to the uber-stylish Christian Dior haute coutre clothes salon. LOL.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#53516 May 27, 2013
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey CoR, hope all is good!
The only thing new is I'm a fellow nutmegger as of last month.
Good to hear from you.
Excellent. Where did you move to?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mimbres area 52 min Wherda 2
Grant County Corruption (Apr '10) Oct 21 silly12 6
A Possible Situation? Oct 13 yankeedudell 3
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Oct 13 yankeedudell 47
Forgery Cover up by GCSO Oct 13 Nick Jonas 2
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Sep 29 Insect Trust 32
Hearse from Pinos Altos Hearst Church moved to ... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Lorina 2
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match

Pinos Altos Jobs