Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
47,481 - 47,500 of 68,989 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
former res

Cheshire, CT

#52908 May 21, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Their employer? a fictitious entity?
Do you avail yourself of some of the services I listed?
former res

Cheshire, CT

#52909 May 21, 2013
ATF

Have you ever voted for a dem? a liberal? a person of color?

Obama?

did you vote for our first MBA/retarded president? I bet you did.

Sorry, don't mean to judge you.

:))
former res

Cheshire, CT

#52910 May 21, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Former---Have you ever voted for a dem? a liberal? a person of color?
Obama?
HughBe--- Yes for Obama as I am an American.
Yes for "a person of colour" providing you regard WHITE as a colour. If not yes for the white as a colour tell me what WHITE is.
Yes for the other two given that I flip-flop.
Former--did you vote for our first MBA/retarded president? I bet you did.
Sorry, don't mean to judge you.
HughBe--- Before you open your mouth you are forgiven, by me.
So, there is no need to be sorry. To whom little is given little is expected.
You voted for Obama? You're an American?

Color me confused.

(I actually meant this note for the Voluntarist.)
former res

Cheshire, CT

#52911 May 21, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text> HughBe--- I believe in the Holy Spirit.
So if you believe in all 3 parts of the trinity, why not in the trinity itself?

And a side question...who are you to say it is a false belief when one all faith is based on belief alone?

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe--- It seems that learning is not your forte. Listen well, my memory tells me that nearly 50 % of Jews are SECULAR meaning ATHEISTS etc. This means that THEY would NEVER call themselves any RELIGIOUS anything. They certainly will use the word ETHNIC. Get it?
You would deny the association between Judaism and the Jewish people? That is their traditional religion?

Why do you feel the need to opine on this at all?
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Former---You folks can hopefully agree to disagree but yours is very much a minority opinion, something I'm sure you're used to.
HughBe--- I am so wounded by your put-down and STUPIDITY it hurts.
How did I put you down? I didn't mean to.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#52912 May 21, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

HughBe--- noted.
Former---Not determined by others. Determined by our duly elected representative gov't.
HughBe--- If you voted for the people of NO COLOUR would you regard the person of COLOUR who won to have been elected by YOU?
Make the connections to your point.
True and racism is alive and well here and everywhere.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#52913 May 21, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
and you hate gay people
...and Jews who self-identify as ethnoreligious?

How dare they?!!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#52914 May 21, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
He could be your adopted son, or your disciple.
Billions of people call Pope as father. Pope is nothing but Papa in Italian.
Don't make things up.

The English word Pope derived from Latin word papa. If we want to call our father (no reference to any pope, bishop etc) we say papÓ, not papa. To note the accent on the last vowel. We don't call our father as papa, which is a title refered only to the monarch of the Church.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#52915 May 21, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't make things up.
The English word Pope derived from Latin word papa. If we want to call our father (no reference to any pope, bishop etc) we say papÓ, not papa. To note the accent on the last vowel. We don't call our father as papa, which is a title refered only to the monarch of the Church.
You say toma-toes, we say tomah-toes...

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#52916 May 21, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't make things up.
The English word Pope derived from Latin word papa. If we want to call our father (no reference to any pope, bishop etc) we say papÓ, not papa. To note the accent on the last vowel. We don't call our father as papa, which is a title refered only to the monarch of the Church.
How do you get the ` accent above your letter on your typeface? Do you have a special key on your keyboard? I dont have one.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#52917 May 21, 2013
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
...and Jews who self-identify as ethnoreligious?
How dare they?!!
and dont forget Rabbis. Hughbe HATES Rabbis...(I would bet 100 bucks he never knowingly met one in person)
Voluntarist

United States

#52918 May 21, 2013
former res wrote:
ATF
Have you ever voted for a dem? a liberal? a person of color?
Obama?
did you vote for our first MBA/retarded president? I bet you did.
Sorry, don't mean to judge you.
:))
Everyone has a color , the answer is no.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#52919 May 21, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you get the ` accent above your letter on your typeface? Do you have a special key on your keyboard? I dont have one.
I do have a qwerty keyboard with vowels and vowels with accents. I don't recollect at the moment English words that use vowels with accent. So I'm not surpising you don't find them in your keyboard. I think my keyboard is set for Italian language, that require vowels with accents, so we have them together with other letters, while yours for English one, are not present in your keyboard.

I guess that if you make a research on your pc system you should find other characters that in general we don't use. There you might find vowels with accents and other things/signs as well. How to find them, it depends what kind of OS you use, i.e. MAC, WIN, etc.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#52920 May 21, 2013
ONE GOD AMONG MANY GODS:

1) Jews believe there's one God among many.

2) This means that among the numerous competing beings or deities they choose one and began worshipping it as God.

3) Of course, the Hebrews borrowed their God and most of their beliefs from the barbaric Baal worshipping cultures that pre-date Judaism.

4) El, with its etymological variant Allah, is a savage Baal. YHVH is a form of El.

LOL.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#52922 May 21, 2013
CONCLUSION: Nothing about Judaism is original. It is simply a continuation of the ancient and barbaric Baal-worshipping cults of the Middle East.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#52923 May 21, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
I do have a qwerty keyboard with vowels and vowels with accents. I don't recollect at the moment English words that use vowels with accent. So I'm not surpising you don't find them in your keyboard. I think my keyboard is set for Italian language, that require vowels with accents, so we have them together with other letters, while yours for English one, are not present in your keyboard.
I guess that if you make a research on your pc system you should find other characters that in general we don't use. There you might find vowels with accents and other things/signs as well. How to find them, it depends what kind of OS you use, i.e. MAC, WIN, etc.
Interesting.

I know Spanish has the ~ sign, which similarly I cant put above the letter.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#52924 May 21, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
ONE GOD AMONG MANY GODS:
1) Jews believe there's one God among many.
2) This means that among the numerous competing beings or deities they choose one and began worshipping it as God.
3) Of course, the Hebrews borrowed their God and most of their beliefs from the barbaric Baal worshipping cultures that pre-date Judaism.
4) El, with its etymological variant Allah, is a savage Baal. YHVH is a form of El.
LOL.
Who are you to label someone else as barbaric?

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#52925 May 21, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Who are you to label someone else as barbaric?
A cursory study of scripture with its overdose of mass murders, wars, jealousy, stoning rebellious progeny to death, incest, human/animal blood sacrifices, threats, abuses, curses and warnings to apostates and opponents reveals the barbarism of the cult called Judaism that's a continuation of the savage Babylonian Baal-worshipping cults.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#52929 May 21, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
A cursory study of scripture with its overdose of mass murders, wars, jealousy, stoning rebellious progeny to death, incest, human/animal blood sacrifices, threats, abuses, curses and warnings to apostates and opponents reveals the barbarism of the cult called Judaism that's a continuation of the savage Babylonian Baal-worshipping cults.
You missed the question

Who are YOU to label something as barbaric?

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#52930 May 21, 2013
GAY INSTINCTS:

1) Homosexuality is not the outcome of demon-possession, warped thinking or abnormal genes.

2) Homosexuality is common to thousands of species - I can't imagine warped thinking leading to homosexuality in say a fly or a rat.

3) These lower species have a rudimentary mind and rely mostly on vital instincts backed with a semblance of mentality. So, naturally, warped thinking being the cause of homosexuality in the lower species can be ruled out.

3) Gay instincts is simply a mode of sexuality.

4) As far as gay relationships being unproductive in terms of their lack of capacity to procreate, well, prior to IVF and cloning coming to the rescue of infertile and gay couples desirous of having babies, a man could easily introduce his masturbated semen via a hollow pipe into a woman's vagina which could possibly lead to pregnancy. The Times of India reported such an instance a week or so ago of a British mother injecting her 14 year old daughter with borrowed semen that resulted in the teen getting pregnant.

PS: Anal sex between man-man or man-woman can unsettle the spinal nerve currents leading to the brain centers.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#52931 May 21, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Who are YOU to label something as barbaric?
Why, does one need the permission of a rabbi to make such a pronouncement?

Anyone is free to label a cult or practice barbaric after study.

Where Judaism is concerned its sky-high barbarism, as seen in its teachings and practices, is visible even to a cursory reader.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Aug 26 Insect Trust 26
Mimbres Valley woman still missing Aug 25 Insect Trust 6
To ban or not to ban - the future of plastic ba... Aug 24 American Citizen 10
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Aug 2 Shantane 44
Review: High Country Collision Specialist Jul '14 Jeff 1
Hall retires from magistrate judge post (Dec '10) Jul '14 Jim Spainhower 9
NM Republican Martinez claims NM governor's seat (Nov '10) May '14 kyle richards 232
•••
•••
•••

Pinos Altos Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pinos Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Pinos Altos News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pinos Altos
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••