Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 70,577
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
former res

Cheshire, CT

#52913 May 21, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
and you hate gay people
...and Jews who self-identify as ethnoreligious?

How dare they?!!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#52914 May 21, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
He could be your adopted son, or your disciple.
Billions of people call Pope as father. Pope is nothing but Papa in Italian.
Don't make things up.

The English word Pope derived from Latin word papa. If we want to call our father (no reference to any pope, bishop etc) we say papā, not papa. To note the accent on the last vowel. We don't call our father as papa, which is a title refered only to the monarch of the Church.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#52915 May 21, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't make things up.
The English word Pope derived from Latin word papa. If we want to call our father (no reference to any pope, bishop etc) we say papā, not papa. To note the accent on the last vowel. We don't call our father as papa, which is a title refered only to the monarch of the Church.
You say toma-toes, we say tomah-toes...

Location hidden

#52916 May 21, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't make things up.
How do you get the ` accent above your letter on your typeface? Do you have a special key on your keyboard? I dont have one.

Location hidden

#52917 May 21, 2013
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
...and Jews who self-identify as ethnoreligious?
How dare they?!!
and dont forget Rabbis. Hughbe HATES Rabbis...(I would bet 100 bucks he never knowingly met one in person)
Voluntarist

United States

#52918 May 21, 2013
former res wrote:
ATF
Have you ever voted for a dem? a liberal? a person of color?
Obama?
did you vote for our first MBA/retarded president? I bet you did.
Sorry, don't mean to judge you.
:))
Everyone has a color , the answer is no.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#52919 May 21, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you get the ` accent above your letter on your typeface? Do you have a special key on your keyboard? I dont have one.
I do have a qwerty keyboard with vowels and vowels with accents. I don't recollect at the moment English words that use vowels with accent. So I'm not surpising you don't find them in your keyboard. I think my keyboard is set for Italian language, that require vowels with accents, so we have them together with other letters, while yours for English one, are not present in your keyboard.

I guess that if you make a research on your pc system you should find other characters that in general we don't use. There you might find vowels with accents and other things/signs as well. How to find them, it depends what kind of OS you use, i.e. MAC, WIN, etc.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#52920 May 21, 2013
ONE GOD AMONG MANY GODS:

1) Jews believe there's one God among many.

2) This means that among the numerous competing beings or deities they choose one and began worshipping it as God.

3) Of course, the Hebrews borrowed their God and most of their beliefs from the barbaric Baal worshipping cultures that pre-date Judaism.

4) El, with its etymological variant Allah, is a savage Baal. YHVH is a form of El.

LOL.

Location hidden

#52922 May 21, 2013
CONCLUSION: Nothing about Judaism is original. It is simply a continuation of the ancient and barbaric Baal-worshipping cults of the Middle East.

Location hidden

#52923 May 21, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
I do have a qwerty keyboard with vowels and vowels with accents. I don't recollect at the moment English words that use vowels with accent. So I'm not surpising you don't find them in your keyboard. I think my keyboard is set for Italian language, that require vowels with accents, so we have them together with other letters, while yours for English one, are not present in your keyboard.
I guess that if you make a research on your pc system you should find other characters that in general we don't use. There you might find vowels with accents and other things/signs as well. How to find them, it depends what kind of OS you use, i.e. MAC, WIN, etc.
Interesting.

I know Spanish has the ~ sign, which similarly I cant put above the letter.

Location hidden

#52924 May 21, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
ONE GOD AMONG MANY GODS:
1) Jews believe there's one God among many.
2) This means that among the numerous competing beings or deities they choose one and began worshipping it as God.
3) Of course, the Hebrews borrowed their God and most of their beliefs from the barbaric Baal worshipping cultures that pre-date Judaism.
4) El, with its etymological variant Allah, is a savage Baal. YHVH is a form of El.
LOL.
Who are you to label someone else as barbaric?

Location hidden

#52925 May 21, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Who are you to label someone else as barbaric?
A cursory study of scripture with its overdose of mass murders, wars, jealousy, stoning rebellious progeny to death, incest, human/animal blood sacrifices, threats, abuses, curses and warnings to apostates and opponents reveals the barbarism of the cult called Judaism that's a continuation of the savage Babylonian Baal-worshipping cults.

Location hidden

#52929 May 21, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
A cursory study of scripture with its overdose of mass murders, wars, jealousy, stoning rebellious progeny to death, incest, human/animal blood sacrifices, threats, abuses, curses and warnings to apostates and opponents reveals the barbarism of the cult called Judaism that's a continuation of the savage Babylonian Baal-worshipping cults.
You missed the question

Who are YOU to label something as barbaric?

Location hidden

#52930 May 21, 2013
GAY INSTINCTS:

1) Homosexuality is not the outcome of demon-possession, warped thinking or abnormal genes.

2) Homosexuality is common to thousands of species - I can't imagine warped thinking leading to homosexuality in say a fly or a rat.

3) These lower species have a rudimentary mind and rely mostly on vital instincts backed with a semblance of mentality. So, naturally, warped thinking being the cause of homosexuality in the lower species can be ruled out.

3) Gay instincts is simply a mode of sexuality.

4) As far as gay relationships being unproductive in terms of their lack of capacity to procreate, well, prior to IVF and cloning coming to the rescue of infertile and gay couples desirous of having babies, a man could easily introduce his masturbated semen via a hollow pipe into a woman's vagina which could possibly lead to pregnancy. The Times of India reported such an instance a week or so ago of a British mother injecting her 14 year old daughter with borrowed semen that resulted in the teen getting pregnant.

PS: Anal sex between man-man or man-woman can unsettle the spinal nerve currents leading to the brain centers.

Location hidden

#52931 May 21, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Who are YOU to label something as barbaric?
Why, does one need the permission of a rabbi to make such a pronouncement?

Anyone is free to label a cult or practice barbaric after study.

Where Judaism is concerned its sky-high barbarism, as seen in its teachings and practices, is visible even to a cursory reader.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#52932 May 21, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone has a color , the answer is no.
Figures.

Third time:

Do you avail yourself of some of the services I listed?

(You must be ashamed to say just how many services you do utilize but don't think you should have to pay for - correct?

And you never told me why you pay your taxes? Pragmatism?)

Location hidden

#52934 May 21, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, does one need the permission of a rabbi to make such a pronouncement?
Anyone is free to label a cult or practice barbaric after study.
Where Judaism is concerned its sky-high barbarism, as seen in its teachings and practices, is visible even to a cursory reader.
I have not been impressed with your "study" of Judaism, to put it charitably.

Who said anything about Rabbis? Are you joining Hughbe strangely bizarre and utterly creepy Jihad against Rabbis? If so, what are your motivations? I am sure you dont want save my soul.
Voluntarist

United States

#52935 May 21, 2013
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Figures.
Third time:
Do you avail yourself of some of the services I listed?
(You must be ashamed to say just how many services you do utilize but don't think you should have to pay for - correct?
And you never told me why you pay your taxes? Pragmatism?)
I pay gas tax through the purchase of gasoline, the others you listed are either not necessary or wouldn't apply to me.

Location hidden

#52936 May 21, 2013
Sorry Hughbe

http://www.salon.com/2013/05/21/you_are_less_...

You are less beautiful than you think
Dove's viral video gets it wrong: Psychological research says we're not as attractive as we'd like to believe
former res

Cheshire, CT

#52937 May 21, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
Sorry Hughbe
http://www.salon.com/2013/05/21/you_are_less_...
You are less beautiful than you think
Dove's viral video gets it wrong: Psychological research says we're not as attractive as we'd like to believe
Poor Huggy.

I had a feeling this might be the case.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Nov 21 savant 40
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Nov 7 Realist 615
Hearing set for teen who allegedly shot father ... (Jan '11) Oct 29 Circe 6
Mimbres area Oct 24 Wherda 2
Grant County Corruption (Apr '10) Oct '14 silly12 6
A Possible Situation? Oct '14 yankeedudell 3
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Oct '14 yankeedudell 47
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match

Pinos Altos People Search