Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 70,612
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#52631 May 16, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

I am truly a PUSSYcat man.
Ok, you're BISEXUAL - more gay than straight.

However, FRIJOLES, the man you're sexually attracted to, is living with his male friend though he tries to cover that up and tell us that he's married to a woman.

Anyway, sexual orientation is a personal thing.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#52632 May 16, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
A free man usually became a serf
because he owed a large debt. He would
make an agreement with the Lord of the
land. The Lord would keep him safe, give
money for his debt, and give him land to
work on, and he would do work for the
Lord. All his children would become
serfs.
Benefits of serfdom
A serf had some freedom. A serf could
get and keep property and money. Some
serfs had more money and property than
their free neighbors. A serf could
sometimes buy his freedom.
Do you pay rent? Do you have a mortgage?
A car loan? Student loans? Credit card debt?

Congratulations. You're a serf.

As the bumper sticker says:

"I owe, I owe. It's off to work I go!"
former res

Cheshire, CT

#52633 May 16, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
I am talking about rules of evidence, legal facts.
In courts, the jurors (or the judge) are the "finders of fact."

As I said, many cases take quite a long time to determine just what the facts are.

Have you ever watch Judge Judy?

Sometime it ain't easy.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#52634 May 16, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot,
Fact and truth are related terms....
Of course they are. Never said otherwise.

What's the relationship?

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#52635 May 16, 2013
If a man shares a live-in relationship with his male sexual partner, then, how can he claim that he's married to a female? LOL.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#52636 May 16, 2013
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you pay rent? Do you have a mortgage?
A car loan? Student loans? Credit card debt?
Congratulations. You're a serf.
As the bumper sticker says:
"I owe, I owe. It's off to work I go!"
He owns a phone. Therefore he pays telecommunication tax.

He is just as much a serf as everyone else here.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#52637 May 16, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, you're BISEXUAL - more gay than straight.
However, FRIJOLES, the man you're sexually attracted to, is living with his male friend though he tries to cover that up and tell us that he's married to a woman.
Anyway, sexual orientation is a personal thing.
Are you that bored?

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#52638 May 16, 2013
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

Of course they are. Never said otherwise.
Really?

This is what you said:

FORMER RES: "So I take it you don't know the difference between something being factual vs truthful/true."

The word vs (versus) indicates that fact is independent of truth.

Your reply implies that the two - fact and truth - are unrelated and now you're claiming that you never said so.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#52639 May 16, 2013
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

What's the relationship?
What's the relationship between fact and truth?

You don't know such a simple thing?(smiles)

Go figure.

I'll explain later.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#52640 May 16, 2013
You cant make this stuff up

----

Conservative group says AARP promotes radical “homosexual agenda”

http://www.salon.com/2013/05/16/conservative_...
former res

Cheshire, CT

#52641 May 16, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
This is what you said:
FORMER RES: "So I take it you don't know the difference between something being factual vs truthful/true."
The word vs (versus) indicates that fact is independent of truth.
Your reply implies that the two - fact and truth - are unrelated and now you're claiming that you never said so.
Even if they are opposites, that constitutes a relationship.

There is fine interplay.

I would vigorously disagree that the juxtaposition indicated by "versus" constitutes independence from one another. Quite the opposite (so to speak).
Voluntarist

United States

#52642 May 16, 2013
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
In courts, the jurors (or the judge) are the "finders of fact."
As I said, many cases take quite a long time to determine just what the facts are.
Have you ever watch Judge Judy?
Sometime it ain't easy.
Lol doofus

can't make a finding of fact unit someone gives facts.
Voluntarist

United States

#52643 May 16, 2013
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
So I take it you don't know the difference between something being factual vs truthful/true.
What kinds of facts do you mean? The kind the courts can take years to hammer out? Doesn't seem so back and white if you were to actually think about it. Try it.
You're not alone though. Children tend to see the world in black and white too. Very simplistic view of things.(Are you simple?)
I think Fox viewers fall victim to this tiny mental trap as well. Though this can happen at most any age.
Very simple what facts do you rely on that the constitution and code are applicable to me and the court has jurisdiction over me.

What's so hard?
Voluntarist

United States

#52644 May 16, 2013
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if they are opposites, that constitutes a relationship.
There is fine interplay.
I would vigorously disagree that the juxtaposition indicated by "versus" constitutes independence from one another. Quite the opposite (so to speak).
Do you ever admit when you're wrong?
former res

Cheshire, CT

#52645 May 16, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol doofus
can't make a finding of fact unit someone gives facts.
Regardless, the facts to which you refer
did not produce the judgment with which you
agree and/or can come to terms with.

And that fact is much more important than your
underlying "facts."

And it is this fact that you cannot seem to get over.

And that's MR. Doofus - thank you.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#52646 May 16, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Very simple what facts do you rely on that the constitution and code are applicable to me and the court has jurisdiction over me.
What's so hard?
Your head.

LOL LOL !!!!!

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#52647 May 16, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Very simple what facts do you rely on that the constitution and code are applicable to me and the court has jurisdiction over me.
What's so hard?
Violate a criminal law and then get caught.

For someone who disdains lettered people, you sure overthink things

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#52648 May 16, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever admit when you're wrong?
Speaking of loose ends that are purposely ignored for obvious reasons, I am still waiting that critique of the CO2 article I posted
Voluntarist

United States

#52649 May 16, 2013
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Regardless, the facts to which you refer
did not produce the judgment with which you
agree and/or can come to terms with.
And that fact is much more important than your
underlying "facts."
And it is this fact that you cannot seem to get over.
And that's MR. Doofus - thank you.
.

You're an infant.
Voluntarist

United States

#52650 May 16, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Violate a criminal law and then get caught.
For someone who disdains lettered people, you sure overthink things
I've beaten a traffic ticket or two but I don't make a habit out of violating people's rights, I leave that to the government

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Nov 21 savant 40
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Nov 7 Realist 615
Hearing set for teen who allegedly shot father ... (Jan '11) Oct 29 Circe 6
Mimbres area Oct '14 Wherda 2
Grant County Corruption (Apr '10) Oct '14 silly12 6
A Possible Situation? Oct '14 yankeedudell 3
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Oct '14 yankeedudell 47
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match

Pinos Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pinos Altos News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pinos Altos

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:21 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:21PM
Broncos cut kicker Brandon McManus, sign Connor Barth
Yahoo! Sports 1:32 PM
Broncos waive K McManus, sign Barth
ESPN 1:37 PM
Cards sign M. Bush to aid anemic run attack
Bleacher Report 2:37 PM
Cards Sign Veteran RB Michael Bush
Bleacher Report 4:24 PM
Will Hawks or 49ers Make the Playoffs?