Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 70,105
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
Voluntarist

United States

#52606 May 16, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
What does that have to do with what we are talking about?
focus, please
Tell your friend to focus I'm always focused.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#52607 May 16, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

No dear, I like you as a person but I have no sexual interest in you or any MAN.
Are you not sexually attracted to Frijoles?

He's got eyes for someone else...(I am not telling).
former res

Cheshire, CT

#52608 May 16, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
When you are dealing with facts it is black and white, and you just like so many prosecutors and politicians have none.
So I take it you don't know the difference between something being factual vs truthful/true.

What kinds of facts do you mean? The kind the courts can take years to hammer out? Doesn't seem so back and white if you were to actually think about it. Try it.

You're not alone though. Children tend to see the world in black and white too. Very simplistic view of things.(Are you simple?)

I think Fox viewers fall victim to this tiny mental trap as well. Though this can happen at most any age.
Voluntarist

United States

#52609 May 16, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Also you ignored the very relevant point I brought up earlier.
Applying for an exemption in the tax code is not a RIGHT, its asking for a PRIVILEDGE. At that point, the rules are set, the public accepts them, and the public is asking for an exemption
DO you understand the difference?
Also, how can you get upset about any of this when you dont even believe in government OR the ability of government to tax?
How can you get get teary eyed about a bunch of Tea Partiers or Liberals asking for government handouts (the priviledge of exemption), and from a system that you dont even recognize?
You are totally inconsistent.
It's government that is asking for the handout.

I don't care , but it's fun rubbing it in your face how corrupt this administration is while you make excuses for the marionette.
Voluntarist

United States

#52610 May 16, 2013
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
I take it you're "cycling" this week.
You should have at least warned us.
You sound cranky. Get some rest.
Do you not think you do a disservice to actual slaves
and camp victims with your comparison? I mean, really, all I'm doing is paying my taxes. Get a grip.
Are you familiar with Godwin's Law. It's a favorite of our very intelligent friend, Frijoles.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin 's_law
A free man usually became a serf
because he owed a large debt. He would
make an agreement with the Lord of the
land. The Lord would keep him safe, give
money for his debt, and give him land to
work on, and he would do work for the
Lord. All his children would become
serfs.

Benefits of serfdom
A serf had some freedom. A serf could
get and keep property and money. Some
serfs had more money and property than
their free neighbors. A serf could
sometimes buy his freedom.
Voluntarist

United States

#52611 May 16, 2013
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
So I take it you don't know the difference between something being factual vs truthful/true.
What kinds of facts do you mean? The kind the courts can take years to hammer out? Doesn't seem so back and white if you were to actually think about it. Try it.
You're not alone though. Children tend to see the world in black and white too. Very simplistic view of things.(Are you simple?)
I think Fox viewers fall victim to this tiny mental trap as well. Though this can happen at most any age.
I am talking about rules of evidence, legal facts.

Location hidden

#52612 May 16, 2013
GODWIN'S LAW - A TOOL OF IDIOTIC JEWS & DELUDED NON-JEWS:

The law states: "As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches. In other words, Godwin said that, given enough time, in any online discussion— regardless of topic or scope — someone inevitably makes a comparison to Hitler or the Nazis.

COMMENTS:

Nonsense.

Only idiots like the Jews or deluded non-Jews would refer to Hitler in contexts that are far removed from war crimes.

His name ought to come up only in the context of racism or war.

The intellectually inferior people keep referring to Hitler, keep condemning him or like our deceitful Jews use his actions to demand official privileges - like anti-Semitic laws - that they use as a shield to deflect attention from their innate weaknesses and criminal activities.

LMAO.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#52613 May 16, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
it's a yes or no question damn what's wrong with you, your wife must think that you're an asshole I'll bet she has more sense than you.
She appreciates that I'm sure. And it's probably true/factual!

Are you Dr. Phil? Do you do marriage counseling on the side?
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Are the prices fixed or not?
I'm not an expert on Medicare but I think I intimated the reimbursements are likely capped as with any other insurance.
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Healthcare is too expensive, there are many factors involved there, 1 being supply and demand.
Really? Please expand on this thought. I can't wait.
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
So your solution is to let idiot politicians with alpha bets next to their names like frijjoles run the entire system?
They can't solve anything have you checked out the national debt?
Medicare has low overhead and a high satisfaction rate.

Medicare for everyone. Single payer. Do it now!!

Location hidden

#52614 May 16, 2013
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

Idiot,

Fact and truth are related terms....
Voluntarist

United States

#52615 May 16, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Also you ignored the very relevant point I brought up earlier.
Applying for an exemption in the tax code is not a RIGHT, its asking for a PRIVILEDGE. At that point, the rules are set, the public accepts them, and the public is asking for an exemption
DO you understand the difference?
Also, how can you get upset about any of this when you dont even believe in government OR the ability of government to tax?
How can you get get teary eyed about a bunch of Tea Partiers or Liberals asking for government handouts (the priviledge of exemption), and from a system that you dont even recognize?
You are totally inconsistent.
Everything is a privilege when you are dealing with governments, there is no absolute right, so what are you yanking off about now?

Location hidden

#52617 May 16, 2013
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

Children tend to see the world in black and white too.
LMAO.

Most things in existence are either black or white with a few like say moral issues (within certain limits) being grey.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#52618 May 16, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
So you do not believe in private property or you aren't principled when it comes to private property.
Do you believe in doing no harm to others?
Yes I believe in the Golden Rule and nonmaleficence.

I do believe in private property rights.

Paying ones taxes is a separate issue.

I thought I explained all this. But you enjoy
your circles.

Do you ever get dizzy?

Location hidden

#52619 May 16, 2013
Gold seems to attract gold, and nothing would be more fatal than wanting to accumulate riches before distributing them. But also, nothing would be more fatal than a rash prodigality which, from lack of discernment, would squander a fortune without benefiting anyone.

Location hidden

#52620 May 16, 2013
Let us never confuse disinterestedness, which is one of the conditions of true charity, with a lack of concern that springs from idle thoughtlessness. Let us learn, therefore, to make judicious use of what we may have or earn while giving the least possible play to our personality and, above all, let us not forget that charity should not be confined to material aid alone.

Location hidden

#52621 May 16, 2013
FRIJOLES - AMERICAN DOCTORATE HOLDER IN SCIENCE LACKS ORDINARY MATHEMATICAL APTITUDE:

Thank God, I'm not a numerically challenged Ph.D. like Frijoles with the IQ of a 14 year old.

How do such individuals with zero reasoning skills and with no aptitude for even ordinary mathematical reasoning ever become doctorate holders in the sciences?

Shocking and shameful.

It shows the US educational system in a poor light.

No wonder the Asians who excel at anything to do with numbers are at the top in scientific circles in the US.

ROFL.

Location hidden

#52622 May 16, 2013
Let us never confuse disinterestedness, which is one of the conditions of true charity, with a lack of concern that springs from idle thoughtlessness. Let us learn, therefore, to make judicious use of what we may have or earn while giving the least possible play to our personality and, above all, let us not forget that charity should not be confined to material aid alone

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#52623 May 16, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything is a privilege when you are dealing with governments, there is no absolute right, so what are you yanking off about now?
Oh I am sorry, I sometimes forget I am conversing with someone whose views are so bizarrely out there and lacking in practical common sense that they do not share the same vocabulary or definitions as the rest of us folks here in America

My apologies

Location hidden

#52624 May 16, 2013
Indeed, to give someone a thing he has no need of is as great a lack of charity as to deny him what he truly needs.

Location hidden

#52625 May 16, 2013
Charity, like all things, must be the result in us of a conscious and reasoned will, for impulse is synonymous with error and above all egoism.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#52626 May 16, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
It's government that is asking for the handout.
I don't care , but it's fun rubbing it in your face how corrupt this administration is while you make excuses for the marionette.
IN other words, you have no regard to the set of beliefs you claim to hold

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mimbres area 22 hr Wherda 2
Grant County Corruption (Apr '10) Oct 21 silly12 6
A Possible Situation? Oct 13 yankeedudell 3
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Oct 13 yankeedudell 47
Forgery Cover up by GCSO Oct 13 Nick Jonas 2
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Sep 29 Insect Trust 32
Hearse from Pinos Altos Hearst Church moved to ... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Lorina 2
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match

Pinos Altos Jobs