Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 71944 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#52195 May 11, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Deception? AM I the one who keeps IGNORING the subsequent posts?
No dear, YOU are the one introducing them to lead the discussion AWAY from the ORIGINAL point.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#52196 May 11, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Hugh,
Where art thou?
Dick-watching in a public loo?
(smiles)
No, dick-washing i.e. my own. Sorry to disappoint you I know that you were hoping to get information that would EXCITE you.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#52197 May 11, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Where's Hugh?
(smiles)
I my drawers
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#52198 May 11, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop with the poppa thing please. It is more creepy than discussing your erections.
Frijoles---It is more creepy than discussing your erections.

HughBe--- In other words, you are far more interested in talking about your "son's" erection. I knew.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#52199 May 11, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't discuss lewd things with you, Papa. Period.
But I can discuss my lack of erections and period.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#52200 May 11, 2013
I=in
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#52201 May 11, 2013
HUGH,

Please, stop the nonsense.

Thanks.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#52202 May 11, 2013
Hugh,

Please, spare me the lurid details...

Ok.

Location hidden

#52203 May 11, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

But I can discuss my lack of erections and period.
Not interested.

Thank you.

Location hidden

#52206 May 11, 2013
While dad Kabir Bedi (pronunciation - bay-dee) went gallivanting in Europe and Hollywood and having a string of affairs and marriage tie-ups with several women, mom, Protima Bedi streaked along Mumbai's seafront and later moved in with a German man who she deserted after a few years. Pooja has admitted to being sexually abused by her mother's German boyfriend which left her scarred.

Location hidden

#52207 May 11, 2013
typo

and HAD a string of affairs and marriage tie-ups
Bongo

Bayport, NY

#52208 May 11, 2013
The decorum of this forum is appalling. All of you quarrelsome jews should learn the teaching of our savior Jesus.

Location hidden

#52209 May 11, 2013
Bongo wrote:
The decorum of this forum is appalling. All of you quarrelsome jews should learn the teaching of our savior Jesus.
Get lost.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#52210 May 12, 2013
http://www.salon.com/2013/03/24/tea_partiers_...

Tea Partyers boycott Fox News for being too “left”

Location hidden

#52211 May 12, 2013
Heredity that's free of genetic distortions like incest and hypogamy, debilitating diseases and serious personality defects and the active involvement in good karma - good thoughts, good words and good deeds - hold the key to the true inner and outer progress along higher lines of existence.

Location hidden

#52212 May 12, 2013
Belief in an archetypal being calling itself God is not important and in fact it should be avoided as it limits one's personal growth and introduces in one's subconscient the seeds of murder, hatred, jealousy, illogic and fanaticism if the scripture one follows contains such perverse teachings. If the book is free of these evil teachings, then, too, the observance of its tenets is a limitation as it would be based on the limitations of the archetypal being and the prophet through which these were revealed and practiced. What counts above all is an integral approach to the reality via sound heredity, deep aspiration and good karma that lead to being and becoming.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#52213 May 12, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Not interested.
Thank you.
Joel---Not interested.Thank you

Hugh---No dear, you misunderstood the intent.

Let me put it together for you.

Joel--I can't discuss lewd things with you, Papa. Period.

Hugh---But I can discuss my lack of erections and period.

Putting it together reads--I can't discuss lewd things with you, Papa. Period BUT I can discuss my lack of erections and period.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#52214 May 12, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Heredity that's free of genetic distortions like incest and hypogamy, debilitating diseases and serious personality defects and the active involvement in good karma - good thoughts, good words and good deeds - hold the key to the true inner and outer progress along higher lines of existence.
rabbee: you do not know, the history of this world at all. untill the transportation age, of the 19th century. people did not move, or marry anyone outside of about a ten mile radius. most villages and towns, were all family and married within the family. but no matter how you look at it, your all incestors of adam and his mate.

diseases and personality defects, are not from incest. they are curses sent from G-D, due to the rejection of G-D. all pestilence, plague, and famine, are your rewards for belief in other g-ds.

and if you are not true to G-D, you are a personality defect.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#52220 May 12, 2013
Abolish The Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok chicken little, lets give blood & gore trading some more money .
http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-pn-co...

WASHINGTON -- Climate change could lead to the widespread loss of common plants and animals around the world, according to a new study released Sunday in the journal Nature.

The study’s authors looked at 50,000 common species. They found that more than half the plants and about a third of the animals could lose about 50% of their range by 2080 if the world continues its current course of rising greenhouse gas emissions.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#52221 May 12, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-pn-co...
WASHINGTON -- Climate change could lead to the widespread loss of common plants and animals around the world, according to a new study released Sunday in the journal Nature.
The study’s authors looked at 50,000 common species. They found that more than half the plants and about a third of the animals could lose about 50% of their range by 2080 if the world continues its current course of rising greenhouse gas emissions.
rabbee: it is a very sad day, when you fear the climate change. instead of TheG-D, WHO commanded it. because you have all been, very very very naughty grandchildren. with all your not here, in TheStory from G-D again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Aug 21 Pied Piper 50
News A local intstitution Aug 14 EarthwrightsDesigns 1
Federal law enforcement agencies conduct meth s... Aug '15 dmac2030 4
News Yankie Street whitewater Jul '15 Msgtdon 1
News Luna County enters Joint Powers Agreement for C... Jul '15 American Citizen 4
News Hearse from Pinos Altos Hearst Church moved to ... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Lorina 2
News Tour of the Gila benefits everyone not just cyc... (May '12) May '12 Old Man 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pinos Altos Mortgages