Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 70,157
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#51850 May 6, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
conĚtract (kntrkt)
n.
a. An agreement between two or more parties, especially one that is written and enforceable by law. See Synonyms at bargain.
b. The writing or document containing such an agreement.
I.E. it doesnt necessarily have to have its elements spelled out, it can be oral and implied
rabbee: oral agreements gets, kind of sticky. since should it involve the courts, you need at a least one credible wittness who heard the agreement. one persons word against another, is a tough road to hoe.

and most major contracts, are generally filed with the courts or magistrates office, or county clerk etc. and you will find that many contracts, are on court available forms. or court acceptable forms, as modified by an attorney.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#51851 May 6, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
You've failed to understand the context and meaning of the line - "quality is inversely proportional to quantity".
Let's analyze the logic to show that you're wrong.
Here goes:
We clearly have 2 distinct sets of people in the world -
1) The intellectual elites who're as expected very few in number.
2) The masses who constitute the majority.
So, in this sense, when we talk of the masses who comprise the overwhelming majority of people, we invariably observe a dramatic drop in quality (whereas the intellectual elites who're in a minority constitute the high quality people in the world).
Now, let's push the analysis further.
The intellectual elites are always in a minority but usually it's seen that whatever they think, say or do is usually of a consistently high quality and so logically speaking we set up a direct proportion for this relationship - a top notch intellectual is highly productive and so the number of his high quality thoughts, words and deeds number a lot and as these are consistently of a high quality thus the output (number of high quality thoughts, words and deeds) of a top-end intellectual is high and since these are usually of a high quality thus there exists a direct relationship (proportion) between the two.
So, to reiterate the point, we see a direct proportionality between the large number of an intellectual's thoughts, words and deeds and the high quality of the same.
So, you're wrong in your reasoning as usual.
ROFL.
You should have given that clarification, when you made that Single line statement.

I consider that rule is valid for number of posts one posts on these threads. Quality is inversely proportional to the quantity.

The more number of posts you do, the quality goes down.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#51852 May 7, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it.
Every town has local regulations - some towns are subdivisions of the state and given that power.

Speed on a local road. That will be the proof.

Location hidden

#51853 May 7, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if it is oral or implied there are still elements that have to be there to make the provisions of the contract enforceable.
We are talking about social contracts, not lawyer tools. Expand your mind a little, understand a little about political theory.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_contract

In political philosophy the social contract or political contractis a theory or model, originating during the Age of Enlightenment, that typically addresses the questions of the origin of society and the legitimacy of the authority of the state over the individual.[1] Social contract arguments typically posit that individuals have consented, either explicitly or tacitly, to surrender some of their freedoms and submit to the authority of the ruler or magistrate (or to the decision of a majority), in exchange for protection of their remaining rights. The question of the relation between natural and legal rights, therefore, is often an aspect of social contract theory.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#51854 May 7, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>

You should have given that clarification, when you made that Single line statement.

I consider that rule is valid for number of posts one posts on these threads. Quality is inversely proportional to the quantity.
The more number of posts you do, the quality goes down.
The problem with you is that you're not intelligent and so you tend to generalize based on your superficial and narrow outlook.

Where personality is concerned, remember each individual is unique and so there cannot be sweeping generalizations.

Anyway, good luck and take care.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#51856 May 7, 2013
INSIGHTS ON THE PHYSICO-VITAL CONSCIOUSNESS-FORCE:

1) The life-force is an aspect of the vital consciousness-force.

2) When the life-force with its pentuple currents infuses the physical plane, it is known as the physico-vital.

3) The physico-vital force animates the physical energies and it also enlivens matter and works the organ systems. It's not surprising to know that there exist 5 fundamental physical forces - electrical, magnetic, gravitation, strong nuclear force and weak nuclear force. So, it's evident that the 5 life-force currents animate the 5 fundamental physical forces in nature.

4) When the physico-vital vibrations get into a state of disorder or when they begin vibrating in an irregular fashion, the result is diseases and when the physico-vital force permanently quits the body the condition is known as death.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#51857 May 7, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe--- Our local flesh is NOT SWEET it is closer to being salt than sweet.
Clearly there I was referring to the milo.
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you be interested in EATING our salt FISH?

Yes I would and anything else you recommend. I am very adventurous when it comes to trying different cuisines.
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Former--Was that a yes or no about the Red Strip beer?
HughBe-- I am not a consumer of beer
No alcohol at all?
former res

Cheshire, CT

#51858 May 7, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
And what are the elements of a contract and are they present in government dealings?
No. Never said they were.

I asked you about social contracts.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#51859 May 7, 2013
HOW DOES THE PHYSICO-VITAL FORCE VIVIFY THE BODY?

1) The physico-vital force has a rapid in and out motion which can be compared to a fast-moving sewing needle that moves in and out of the fabric in quick succession as it stitches.

2) The physico-vital force, with its pentuple currents, runs in and out of cells and tissues at a tremendous speed and in doing so it creates a fast-moving peristaltic wave in the medium it infuses and this is what causes the infused medium to get vivified and with this animation in place the indwelling mental consciousness gets in to a state of greater awareness and this accounts for the domination of the mental being (human being) over all other sentient species.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#51860 May 7, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
A truly voluntary government would need consent of all parties.
An hoa is just an example.
If only the government would stick to protecting life, liberty and property we wouldnt have these problems.
If you buy into a community with an HOA in place, you must comply.

If you live in the USA, you must comply with the rights, privileges and responsibilities of being a US citizen.

America: Love it leave it.

We'll miss you.

BTW - where should we forward your mail?
former res

Cheshire, CT

#51861 May 7, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
We are talking about social contracts, not lawyer tools. Expand your mind a little, understand a little about political theory.
In political philosophy the social contract or political contractis a theory or model, originating during the Age of Enlightenment, that typically addresses the questions of the origin of society and the legitimacy of the authority of the state over the individual.[1] Social contract arguments typically posit that individuals have consented, either explicitly or tacitly, to surrender some of their freedoms and submit to the authority of the ruler or magistrate (or to the decision of a majority), in exchange for protection of their remaining rights. The question of the relation between natural and legal rights, therefore, is often an aspect of social contract theory.
I posted this for him - see top post on this page where he replied to me and ignored my question about this exact same paragraph.

It might be too abstract for him to consider.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#51862 May 7, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: oh no, the city of aurora is in arapahoe and adams counties, not even in the city and county of denver.
Oh I see why now.

Some years ago I was in Denver and Aurora, the two cities were/are very close to each other, only 20-30 minutes by car so I thought Aurora was in the county of Denver.

Location hidden

#51863 May 7, 2013
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted this for him - see top post on this page where he replied to me and ignored my question about this exact same paragraph.
I know, I stole it from your post

ATF would benefit to understand that his outlook is not only nothing new, but it has been developed into greater levels of sophistication by previous social philosophers - many of them, such as Hobbes, acknowledged as starchly conservative.
Voluntarist

United States

#51864 May 7, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Every town has local regulations - some towns are subdivisions of the state and given that power.
So the Constitution is meaningless once again?
Why dont those elected law makers just delgate someone else to sit and vote on their behalf so they can stay home all day.
Voluntarist

United States

#51865 May 7, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mean a speed limit on a road?

They can not post a sign without nannies permission.
Voluntarist

United States

#51866 May 7, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Someones philosophy is as meaningful and holds as much force as a fart in church.

I am asking for facts that the constitution and code are applicable.
You make a whole lot of sense, well your honor we have this philosopher and he was a conservative and that is a fact that we are relying on to charge voluntarist with this code violation.
Voluntarist

United States

#51867 May 7, 2013
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Never said they were.
I asked you about social contracts.
Irelevant i have no social contract with anyone, so please provide the facts that the constitution and code are applicable.
Voluntarist

United States

#51868 May 7, 2013
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
If you buy into a community with an HOA in place, you must comply.
If you live in the USA, you must comply with the rights, privileges and responsibilities of being a US citizen.
America: Love it leave it.
We'll miss you.
BTW - where should we forward your mail?
What facts do you rely on to presume that the constituton and code are applicable to me?
Voluntarist

United States

#51869 May 7, 2013
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats just an opinion, i am shocked at you, someone who is an athiest should be looking for facts.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#51870 May 7, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Irelevant i have no social contract with anyone, so please provide the facts that the constitution and code are applicable.
You're asking the wrong person.

I've told you, I'm much more of pragmatist than an idealist.

I know what the rules are and how to stay out of jail.

Not sure what your point is. Do you?5008

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hearing set for teen who allegedly shot father ... (Jan '11) Wed Circe 6
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Oct 26 Insect Trust 37
Mimbres area Oct 24 Wherda 2
Grant County Corruption (Apr '10) Oct 21 silly12 6
A Possible Situation? Oct 13 yankeedudell 3
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Oct 13 yankeedudell 47
Forgery Cover up by GCSO Oct 13 Nick Jonas 2
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match

Pinos Altos People Search