Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,135
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
Voluntarist

United States

#51707 May 4, 2013
former res wrote:
It’s good to be Alex Jones. Matt Drudge, the conservative Web entrepreneur and news aggregator, proved prophetic when he predicted that 2013 would be “the year of Alex Jones.” The longtime conspiracy broadcaster is finally breaking into the mainstream consciousness after a buzzy interview with Piers Morgan and his Boston bombing conspiracy, and traffic to his websites has never been higher. The conspiracy business is booming.
And make no mistake, it is a business. That’s not to say that Jones isn’t a believer — there are easier ways to make money — but Jones has built a multi-platform new media empire in his Austin, Texas, Free Speech Systems LLC that reaches millions of believers and promises advertisers that it will “direct lucrative buyers to you from our daily audience of active enthusiasts.” And all told, Jones is very likely raking in millions.
Jones didn’t invent the business model, but he may have perfected it. He comes from a long line of what historian Robert Goldberg calls “conspiracy entrepreneurs” that stretches back through at least the early Red Scare, and up through the John Birch Society, the JFK assassination and the Roswell incident to the Jones school of the New World Order. But while others merely got by on the sale of their books and tapes and lectures to a niche audience, Jones has industrialized conspiracy for a mass audience.
Jones’ company broadcasts around the clock from his state-of-the art, 7,600-square-foot radio and TV studio that employs 15 people and cleared $1.5 million in revenue in 2009, according to a Texas Monthly profile. But a lot has changed since then. In 2011, he launched the Infowars Nightly News TV program to anchor his new subscriber TV network, which has expanded its lineup as traffic to his websites and general visibility has exploded, meaning his revenue is probably much bigger than it was just four years ago....
http://www.salon.com/2013/05/02/alex_jones_co...
“Opinions are like asxholes; everyone's got one.”
― P.T. Barnum
“Never give a sucker an even break.”
― P.T. Barnum
As his popularity increases "main stream" media decreases.
Voluntarist

United States

#51708 May 4, 2013
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you believed in freedom.
You don't believe citizens should have the freedom to form organizations: businesses, town watch programs, clubs, sports teams, condo associations, corporations, local/state/national organizations for governing themselves (governments)???
As long as it is consensual.
Voluntarist

United States

#51709 May 4, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>They are dangerous because they both believe you have to be a member of their religion to live. Christians are full of hate toward anybody who does not share their beliefs and I think it's because they are so insecure. Jesus said the end would come within a generation of the people he spoke to and it obviously didn't. They've been waiting 2000 years, I'm wondering how much longer they'll wait for their god. The rapture and tribulation are Christian myths.
Just like governments believe that they have to be a member of their government to live.
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#51710 May 4, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus also included his second coming on the Mount of Olives within that generation. I take issue with your statement that your God is the same as the God of the Jews. There is one striking difference that separates them. The God of Israel is alive and your god is dead, earth is called "the land of the living" and the whole purpose of the resurrection is to transcend death. The second coming on the Mount of Olives would occur within a matter of days after the Messiahs execution, it is the third Day of the Lord and will be her glory. "My glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images", Christianity is idolatry. "Their molten images are wind and confusion"
SIGH no place to go on that one but He conquered spiritual death as well as HE rose from ggd dead Messiah will not die again as HE already did so ..But I though ghat Jewish people believed in a male Messiah who will come only in glory.. once. But hey maybe si am wrong on that or ..well anyway peace.. I fl believe in Creator God who spoke to Abraham and Moses and Noah
taulant

United States

#51711 May 4, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well so are, americans. and so is, every nation on earth. even 133,000 children murdered by muslems in somalia. and the whole world, does nothing about it. nobody screaming rape, must all be guilty of rape. you think this makes, me or G-D happy with any of you? you don't have peace on this earth, because you have all never made any real peace with G-D Truly.
your just another hypocrite crook calling all the others, for not being the same kind of crook as you.
Based on what you said,Germans made the right thing by killing pigs like you.you deserved it.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#51712 May 4, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
SIGH no place to go on that one but He conquered spiritual death as well as HE rose from ggd dead Messiah will not die again as HE already did so ..But I though ghat Jewish people believed in a male Messiah who will come only in glory.. once. But hey maybe si am wrong on that or ..well anyway peace.. I fl believe in Creator God who spoke to Abraham and Moses and Noah
99+% of the "suffering servant prophecies have been fulfilled and it's time for the conquering King. The same person in the flesh will fulfill all of them. "In thy book all my members were written" "Then said I, lo I come, in the volume of the book it is written of me"

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#51713 May 4, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as it is consensual.
can you give us an example of (voluntarist) consensual government?

Lacking an example, my belief is that your ideas are impractical over 20,000 years of human existence.

Location hidden

#51714 May 4, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont care who he was, point in fact that he does not cite any facts that the constitution and code are applicable.
Straw argument. That wasnt the point of that.

You really should study your political theory. Your fellow libertarians must be aghast.

Location hidden

#51715 May 4, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Will Smith has nothing to do with facts that the constitution and code are applicable.
Well, the fact is he got caught and had to pay a steep price. Thats good enough for the rest of us. And him. Government and laws exist.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#51716 May 4, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus also included his second coming on the Mount of Olives within that generation. I take issue with your statement that your God is the same as the God of the Jews. There is one striking difference that separates them. The God of Israel is alive and your god is dead, earth is called "the land of the living" and the whole purpose of the resurrection is to transcend death. The second coming on the Mount of Olives would occur within a matter of days after the Messiahs execution, it is the third Day of the Lord and will be her glory. "My glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images", Christianity is idolatry. "Their molten images are wind and confusion"
rabbee: hey! just because you still, think we are Both dead. does not make it, a true statement because you say so.

and do you know just how long, it is to the third day of G-D? that's like, 1948 man years!!!
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#51717 May 4, 2013
taulant wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on what you said,Germans made the right thing by killing pigs like you.you deserved it.
rabbee: sorry but the nazi pigs, missed their chance during wwii. they could no more kill me, than the pharoah could kill Moshe. but could explain my, gurgeling and cooing in the weeds for a while.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#51718 May 4, 2013
JOEL wrote:
The 7th plane and beyond are not within the body along the force centers in the spine leading to the pineal gland in the brain. The superior force fields - 7th and beyond - lie above the head. One can station one's awakened psychic in any of the planes that lie above the head and act with total command from outside the body.
rabbee: are you sure, that is not the 747th plane? cause you are really, self up there?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#51719 May 4, 2013
JOEL wrote:
UPCOMING:
The Metempsychosis and its causal mechanism.
rabbee: didn't your mother warn you, about sniffing that flight fuel?
Voluntarist

United States

#51720 May 4, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, the fact is he got caught and had to pay a steep price. Thats good enough for the rest of us. And him. Government and laws exist.
Referring to what are the facts that the law is applicable.
Still waiting.

It always comes down to the gun.
Voluntarist

United States

#51721 May 4, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
can you give us an example of (voluntarist) consensual government?
Lacking an example, my belief is that your ideas are impractical over 20,000 years of human existence.
Sure, if i do will you give me $1000
Voluntarist

United States

#51722 May 4, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Straw argument. That wasnt the point of that.
You really should study your political theory. Your fellow libertarians must be aghast.
You have the straw man argument , will smith being the straw man .
People settle cases all day long without admitting guilt.

Asking for the facts is not a straw man argument.

Location hidden

#51723 May 4, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Referring to what are the facts that the law is applicable.
Still waiting.
It always comes down to the gun.
Straw position.

That wasnt your assertion. Your assertion was that the law and the state did not exist. Will proves it does. How it does was never in dispute.

Location hidden

#51724 May 4, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, if i do will you give me $1000
IOW you concede on the issue of the practicality, and therefore the reality, of your ideas....

Location hidden

#51725 May 4, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
You have the straw man argument , will smith being the straw man .
People settle cases all day long without admitting guilt.
Asking for the facts is not a straw man argument.
The fact he had to settle anything indicates that there was a structure....

You are obsessed with the minutia - but that isnt the point. The point is - DOES the state exist or does it not? Obviously it does. And it doesnt care what you think, only that you act in accordance.
Austinite

Austin, TX

#51726 May 4, 2013
I recall reading a few years back about Israel denying immigration to Israel black jews from Ethiopia. Rather ironic since they are supposed to be the direct decendants of Soloman.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you have VERIZON and you didn't have service... Dec 13 yankeedudell 2
Experience Victorian Christmas tonight at Silve... (Dec '09) Dec 9 billie 4
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Dec 9 MSGT Don 49
* the Silver City Daily Press * Dec 9 billie 1
Getting into the spirit of Christmas, a look at... Dec 9 billie 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Dec 7 Insect Trust 44
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Nov '14 Realist 615
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pinos Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pinos Altos News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pinos Altos

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:26 am PST

NFL11:26AM
Keim on Fitzgerald: We have to make good decisions
ESPN12:57 PM
Arians: Cardinals to start rookie QB Thomas
Bleacher Report 1:17 PM
Can Seahawks Stop Seahawks from a Super Bowl Repeat?
Bleacher Report 1:18 PM
Cards Name Thomas Starting QB
NFL 1:34 PM
What to watch for in Broncos-Bengals 'MNF' tilt